Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201846 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#188176 Apr 11, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oy... Another armchair psychologist...
Why does a person's attractions to another person vex you so much? Why do you believe it's any of your business?
If a woman is attracted to a woman or a man is attracted to a man, it in no way impacts their ability to live a full, healthy, productive life.
My attraction to men has never gotten in the way of my going to work and doing my job. It didn't impact my ability to get my education. I can take care of myself--even take care of others.
Once I recognized that I could not change my attractions--once I just accepted the way God had made me--I settled into life just fine.
But for some reason you feel the need to ponder why it is that some lesbians (not all) enjoy being with "butch" women.
Basically, it's a question that doesn't deserve an answer. You might as well ask, "Why is grass green?" or "Why is water clear?" The answer--who cares?
All that, most of irrelevant, to the simple questioned I posed? Oh Madone! Why not just offer an opinion as to why, instead all that "....impacting...producti ve lives..." stuff?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#188177 Apr 11, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
All that, most of irrelevant, to the simple questioned I posed? Oh Madone! Why not just offer an opinion as to why, instead all that "....impacting...producti ve lives..." stuff?
The Volcano God created everything and his word is written in the lava for all to see.

any virgins around here?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188179 Apr 11, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The Volcano God created everything and his word is written in the lava for all to see.
any virgins around here?
Don't quit your day job.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188180 Apr 11, 2013
just the facts wrote:
Jesus walks into a bar in New York, sits down and orders a beer and a double shot of Rye. The bartender asks if he is OK, Jesus replies I will be after this shot, man did I get Hammered yesterday.
Slightly better, still very dopey. Don't quit your job at the car wash just yet.

Since: Apr 13

Bellevue, WA

#188181 Apr 11, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no your illegitimate kids were born out of wedlock. This much I know for a fact considering no man would want to marry a nasty stripping HOrror! When you look at a man you see a d!ck and child support checks!
ouch... so i take it you don't like me // well take a number and have a seat with the other biatchs that don't and when i give a fluck i'll call your number

with love

Sparkle

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#188182 Apr 11, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The Volcano God created everything and his word is written in the lava for all to see.
any virgins around here?
Okay Big D put down the "cigarette". Time for your nap.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#188183 Apr 11, 2013
just the facts wrote:
Jesus walks into a bar in New York, sits down and orders a beer and a double shot of Rye. The bartender asks if he is OK, Jesus replies I will be after this shot, man did I get Hammered yesterday.
<Groan>
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188184 Apr 11, 2013
just the facts wrote:
Jesus walks into a bar in New York, sits down and orders a beer and a double shot of Rye. The bartender asks if he is OK, Jesus replies I will be after this shot, man did I get Hammered yesterday.
I got a better one!

"just the facts" walks into a bar in New York and the bartender says "get the f*** out of here".
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188185 Apr 11, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Big D put down the "cigarette". Time for your nap.
Big D is not quite ready for the Modesto comedy clubs.

I don't know if you've ever been to Modesto but I have had that unfortunate unpleasantness due of course to an evil she-woman. Screw her and her dusty little sh!thole town! Sorry. Got carried away.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#188186 Apr 11, 2013
Big D

Modesto, CA

#188187 Apr 11, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Big D put down the "cigarette". Time for your nap.
Now this is America we treat all beliefs equally under the law

Xemu is just as sacred as Odin or Jesus or the Volcano

We have a smorgasbord of belief systems here
LittleFatty3

Covina, CA

#188188 Apr 11, 2013
Chinese officials described the regime in the North as behaving like a "spoiled child North Korea's Kim Jong Un."

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, for leading his country to disaster and the world close to war.

Kim is derided as "Little Fatty" or "Fatty the Third."
Pietro Armando

Hartford, CT

#188190 Apr 11, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Now this is America we treat all beliefs equally under the law
Xemu is just as sacred as Odin or Jesus or the Volcano
We have a smorgasbord of belief systems here
Fine....we'll make "Odin's Day" a federal holiday
RepublicansSuck

Covina, CA

#188191 Apr 11, 2013
A secret recording of a campaign strategy session between U.S. Senator Mitch McConnell and his advisors was taped by leaders of thee own Tea Party gangster's.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188192 Apr 11, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine....we'll make "Odin's Day" a federal holiday
Big D will fight you if you tell kids about Odin.

RepublicansSuck

Covina, CA

#188193 Apr 11, 2013
A secret recording of a campaign strategy session between U.S. Senator Mitch McConnell and his advisors was taped by leaders of there own Tea Party gangster's.

There should be a law against them all.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#188194 Apr 11, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine....we'll make "Odin's Day" a federal holiday
We already have Thor's day ( Thursday ) once a week, that is as much recognition as any other religion and more than most.

we need a Xemu holiday
Anonymous

United States

#188195 Apr 11, 2013
poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>ouch... so i take it you don't like me // well take a number and have a seat with the other biatchs that don't and when i give a fluck i'll call your number
with love
Sparkle
If only I cared enough to do so!...too bad!

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#188196 Apr 11, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
All that, most of irrelevant, to the simple questioned I posed? Oh Madone! Why not just offer an opinion as to why, instead all that "....impacting...producti ve lives..." stuff?
You know why I won't stoop to answering the question "Why are there gay people?" It implies that there must be something wrong-a question that need answering--a great mystery to unravel.

The way I see it is if my attraction to me doesn't bother me, then why should it bother you? Why must you understand it?

Why do some guys like blondes? Why do some women like guys with blue eyes? Why do I like cabbage but not kraut? Why do I love the color red, but hate the color navy blue?

Do any of these questions require an answer for them to just be accepted?

I, personally, can't understand why guys are attracted to women. I've never experienced it. I've never even had the slightest crush on a woman. It completely baffles me. I like women. I don't hate them. But I am not attracted to them in the least.

However, I'm able to just accept that you like women and leave it at that.

You need to do the same for homosexuality. Stop asking "why". Just accept that we are the way we are.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#188197 Apr 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Big D will fight you if you tell kids about Odin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Q2l4bz1FT8UXX
I wonder if kryptonite will work on him?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We need better places 9 hr Loodledoodle 2
News Your Views - 06/03 (Jun '11) Jul 28 positronium 8
News Woman Threatening to Jump From Perris Overpass ... Jul 23 potenciano2000 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Randon Lane as Mayor? Jul 23 Jesus ramirez 1
Menifee Authors Jul 20 286author 2
Review: Crossing Dental Group (Aug '09) Jul 20 disappointed 4
Come on already! Jul 20 UbetterUbet 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menifee Mortgages