Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
162,381 - 162,400 of 200,360 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!!!!
Reported! Ganging up on another poster! Off topic bullying!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Well I suggest you go into therapy and have a professional try and work out your problem, I can guarantee there are smokin hot babes out there tthat you are not related to, there sunshine!
Loosen up toots. Have some fun. Jesus likes it when you're having fun and happy.

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>jared b 8s some weenies!;)
Are you 12? Can you hold an educated debate or discussion without resorting to high school antics?

Milwaukee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>jared b 8s some weenies!;)
You are probably jealous that I give better head than you?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not allow that much text in a post. You have google look it up. I found it. Wasn't very hard.
1,138, eh?

Are you sure it's not 1,137? You're not exaggerating are you?

I think you should be able to marry your boyfriend. I also think if someone wants to marry more than one guy he should be allowed to also. That second part gets me much hate. Why?

Milwaukee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Loosen up toots. Have some fun. Jesus likes it when you're having fun and happy.
You are a hypocrite if you report only those you disagree with bug not those you don't. Oh no report this too. Lol
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are probably jealous that I give better head than you?
I heard that from guys who know. Women say the best head is another woman too. It's very logical.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you 12? Can you hold an educated debate or discussion without resorting to high school antics?
She's loosening up. Like I suggested. Having some fun. You should too.

Happy Easter, Fruitcake! WOO HOO!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a hypocrite if you report only those you disagree with bug not those you don't. Oh no report this too. Lol
Reported! Lying! Bullying!

Relax sourpuss.

Milwaukee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>1,138, eh?

Are you sure it's not 1,137? You're not exaggerating are you?

I think you should be able to marry your boyfriend. I also think if someone wants to marry more than one guy he should be allowed to also. That second part gets me much hate. Why?
When you get married its to your life partner whether that's gay or straight. If there were ever more than 2 allowed in a marriage it would cause power struggle problems when one passes. With 2 there is no issue as far as that goes

Milwaukee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>She's loosening up. Like I suggested. Having some fun. You should too.

Happy Easter, Fruitcake! WOO HOO!
Fruitcake really? I guarantee I'm more masculine than you and most straight guys.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
...You have google look it up.
Try another search engine like Bing, etc. for a change. Google has gotten way too big for it's britches.

Still mad Fruitloops?
Frankies Mommy

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
1,138? List 'em.
Seriously? List 'em?????
http://www.marriageequality.org/1-138-federal...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
When you get married its to your life partner whether that's gay or straight. If there were ever more than 2 allowed in a marriage it would cause power struggle problems when one passes. With 2 there is no issue as far as that goes
Won't hurt you or your marriage, don't worry about it.

If legal, polygamy will still be so rare you'll probably never have to be offended by the sight of a happy poly family.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never heard that use until you brought it in. In the not so distant past it has been used to refer to political figures who've been quick to resort to military action yet avoided any real service themselves. "W" qualifies because his station in life afforded him a pass on combat service. Cheney "had more important things to do."
Bill Clinton, as well. We've had a quarter century of draft dodgers in the White House, and look how things have turned out for us.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fruitcake really? I guarantee I'm more masculine than you and most straight guys.
Try and relax tough guy. It's Easter for chrissakes.

Milwaukee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Try another search engine like Bing, etc. for a change. Google has gotten way too big for it's britches.

Still mad Fruitloops?
Not at all breeder.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Frankies Mommy wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? List 'em?????
http://www.marriageequality.org/1-138-federal...
Mommy, you're talking from the grave you wicked b!tch? Thought I was forever done with you. Oy vey!

I'm spending all your money on women and other wickedness! Just like you told me not to. It's going fast! YUK!YUK!YUK! Thanks mommy.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>What is it with you and incest dude. Should I be reading between the lines here! You keep trying to justify it and I can't tell if this is sarcasm or if you're being serious!
Frank is pointing out that, if the Federal Government has to lift its ban on gay marriage, due to its having no business dictating who may marry whom, then it also has no business outlawing incestuous or polygamous marriage, for the exact same reason. If the Federal Government has to allow gay marriage, then it also has to allow for incestuous and polygamous marriage, and not interfere with any types of marriage, at all. He posts that if we allow for any loosening up of marriage laws, then we must make room for ALL kinds of coupling. And both polygamous and incestuous marriage have their roots in history, just like the gays. See the parallels? If we allow for one, then we must allow for all, so as not to be discriminatory in allowing some marriages to occur, but not others.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all breeder.
Cool. Me either.

Got any good jokes there swizzlestick? Did you hear the one about the gay cowboy?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at July 30 at 12:00PM PDT

•••
•••

Menifee News Video

•••
•••

Menifee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Menifee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE