Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,886)

Showing posts 157,701 - 157,720 of200,209
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true at all. His posts are full of nonsense.
Ahh, I see that you are trying to make sense, in your limited way. Pity, you fell flat on your ugly mug again. Keep trying. Here's a clue: Don't argue with Kimare. This is key to making sense.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure it must have been upsetting to the victims, but it reads like an SNL skit...
http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2013/february...
So do your posts. They have us all in stitches...
MayBeline

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

May Bell - whats your problem?

Have the Republicans screwed you too much lately?

Maybe you should turn the other cheek?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I just want you to state it in plain words once again. Without beating around the bush. What is the only "option" for gays?
Oral
Mutual
Frottage
Intercrural

Any other questions, dipshit?
AnotherReason

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Another person suffering from a SARS-like virus has died in Saudi Arabia, the World Health Organization said.

Bringing the worldwide number of fatalities from the mystery illness to seven.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Butt it doesn't have to be anal sex, ugly.
<quoted text>
That doesn't follow. It could be possible that no straight person has anal sex. Do you, ugly? No woman would want to look at your face.
<quoted text>
I was making fun of the what's his face. Duh.
<quoted text>
I don't know or care what they did.
<quoted text>
Was that supposed to mean? You are so dumb!
<quoted text>
What happened to your face!?
You are so ugly. Did Topix ban you because you put that pic of your hideous mug back up after they told you to turn it down?
LOLSER!
And you still can't come up with a rational argument against gay marriage. That, and you are so ugly!
Must suck to be you!
1) It certainly won't be heteroseual sex.
2) No, it can't be possible, according to you, because, in your fantasy world, more heterosexuals have had anal sex than homosexuals.
3) I don't know who you are referring to by the name "Duh".
4) Probably watched your mom giving that ass to daddy through the secret hole in the wall.
5) It means that you have the mentality of Silly-Putty.
6) Topix banned me, because my opinions are not in line with the views of the gays, and because you whined about me, again.
7) You have no understanding of rational arguments against SSM.
Dumb-ass.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are ignorant.
You don't even know what IKYABWAI means.
LOLSER.
Do you know what that means?

You don't seriously believe that we are unable to decipher your 4th grade nonsense, do you ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't know what it meant.
Why else would you have said anything about Urban Dictionary? LOL!
Must suck to be you.

Hey, Dumb-ass,
It's because your use of the "Urban Dictionary" is lame, at best, and your claim of "higher education" is disputed by your reliance on it, and your use of elementary school retorts seals your case. Dismissed as a jack-ass. Dumb-ass. It would suck to be you, as you well know.... Dumb-ass.
MayBees

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Maybe it's because they are really are lepper people after all or GOD has decided to tip the scales of justice in favor of other believers.

Another person suffering from a SARS-like virus has died in Saudi Arabia, the World Health Organization has reported.

Bringing the worldwide number of fatalities from the mystery illness to seven.

Since they tend to be screatitive and not very trust worthy the death toll is much higher.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, I see that you are trying to make sense, in your limited way. Pity, you fell flat on your ugly mug again. Keep trying. Here's a clue: Don't argue with Kimare. This is key to making sense.
You are calling someone else ugly!?
LOL!

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>come over and i can hget you to shoot another liqiud
Will you be gentle?

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
1) It certainly won't be heteroseual sex.
Dummy, women also have anuses.
2) No, it can't be possible, according to you, because, in your fantasy world, more heterosexuals have had anal sex than homosexuals.
Stupid, it's not my fantasy, most people who have anal sex are straight. What percentage of the population is gay men?
3) I don't know who you are referring to by the name "Duh".
Well, you are stupid.
4) Probably watched your mom giving that ass to daddy through the secret hole in the wall.
No, never occurred to me. Why did you come up with that idea?
5) It means that you have the mentality of Silly-Putty.

6) Topix banned me, because my opinions are not in line with the views of the gays, and because you whined about me, again.
You are posting pure BS.
They banned you because you are so ugly. You took that pic of your horrible face down, then put it back up, then you were banned. Coincidence? I think not.
7) You have no understanding of rational arguments against SSM.
Dumb-ass.
There aren't any.
If there were, someone would have posted them by now.

Did you pick your handle because Rock Hudson makes you randy?

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hey, Dumb-ass,
It's because your use of the "Urban Dictionary" is lame, at best, and your claim of "higher education" is disputed by your reliance on it, and your use of elementary school retorts seals your case. Dismissed as a jack-ass. Dumb-ass. It would suck to be you, as you well know.... Dumb-ass.
No, ugly, the Urban Dictionary is a fine resource when it comes to definitions of acronyms used on the internet.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>STFU
Throwing a hissy fit, eh ? The last resort of the inane. When logic fails to serve, the street flies use these tactics.
Jim

Red Bluff, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Well here we go. Another fine example of votes that do not count. We have complete morons in the judicial system, and a president who thinks the constitution is unconstitutional. Taxes raised on everyone, because liberals did not want to extend Bush era tax cuts. I really love putting out a day and a half wages every two weeks at 14 lousy bucks an hour, because the government can't stop spending. Marriage has been designed from the beginning by God as a union between man and woman. I didn't say it, God did.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you nazi pigs hate FREEDOM and EQUALITY so much???? Why is the Constitution vile to you hitler lovers???
You traitors should mvoe to Iran..You would fit right in.
This isn't about freedom and equality, as SSC's aren't equal to heterosexual couples. Period. Really, you should read about anatomy and the genuine purposes of marriage. It isn't about letting any old pairing get government benefits, it never was before, and shouldn't be now, either.
Why do you think that the freedom of speech is a "Seig Heil" ? Aren't you actually suppressing the rights of your fellow Americans with that old bullshit of yours ? Of course you are. Enacting a Nazi policy on your own.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
He is married???? A women agreed to marry that pig??? WOW. What you bet she is having an affair with a hung black stud on the side...LOL Bet that drives that nazi pig nuts.
So, you're a racist, too ?

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Jim wrote:
Well here we go. Another fine example of votes that do not count. We have complete morons in the judicial system, and a president who thinks the constitution is unconstitutional. Taxes raised on everyone, because liberals did not want to extend Bush era tax cuts. I really love putting out a day and a half wages every two weeks at 14 lousy bucks an hour, because the government can't stop spending. Marriage has been designed from the beginning by God as a union between man and woman. I didn't say it, God did.
Stupid, there is no evidence your god exists. None at all.
And the courts are doing their job.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
No not me..The nazi pig. I have over 10 for my wife..Not a problem. My wife calls me "literally" a sex God...
Now the fat pot belleid nazi pigs...Yea sure because of tiny units they have problem..
I noticed at the gym every guy who has a GOP bumper sticker on vehicle that in shower there units are tiny.....WEIRD HUH......
Yes. You. 10cm is nothing to brag about. Your wife calls me when you leave. Go and stare at men at the gym, while I service your whore. Staring at men in the gym showers will get you an ass beating, but I am sure that you have learned that many times before.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice....not anything else...Tell me you have never evern glanced at another guy in a gym or military type shower? Oh wait bet you always got sick note to not be in gym right wimp??????
You will not be able to divert the attention that you have earned as a shower lurker. You have already labelled yourself as a perv. "Notice" is the beginning, later you will try to touch, and then you will get arrested, again, right ? When did you have to first start registering as a sex offender ? Have you tried it with boys yet ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 157,701 - 157,720 of200,209
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Menifee News Video

•••
Menifee Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Menifee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••