Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
157,201 - 157,220 of 200,366 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Amazing, there you go again!

Perfect stupid hate!

Ho, Ho, Ho.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Moreover, if you remove the element of procreation, you dumb down marriage to just a friendship. Hardly a cause for government interest, let alone selective discrimination.
Smile.
Allowing gay couples to marry will "remove the element of procreation" from marriage?

How? In what way?

No state in the country bans people who cannot procreate at all, or couples who cannot procreate together, from legally marrying.

Remember, logic is your friend.

Can you prove that allowing gay folks to marry will stop straight people (or gay people) from procreating or raising children?

If not, then you will have a hard time showing how a gay couple marrying "removes procreation" from marriage.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
This is one of many;
The differences between marriage with/without kids and gay couples;
A apple tree bearing fruit.
A apple tree not bearing fruit for some reason.
A walnut tree who never bears any fruit wanting to be a apple tree.
A walnut tree hanging apples on it's branches pretending to be a apple tree.
The claim that if the government doesn't 'require' apple trees to bear fruit, then it is discrimination not to call walnut trees apple trees too is simply silly.
You are so dumb, you can't make up a decent analogy.
You are trying to make an analogy to the definition of marriage. But you fail because unlike the ability to bear apples is pretty much the definition of an apple tree, the ability to reproduce isn't part of the definition of marriage. LOL!
KiMare wrote:
Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Gay couples do not just fail in the primary essence of marriage, out of all relationships, they are the oxymoron of marriage.
You don't know what the word "oxymoron" means! Damn, this is funny.
KiMare wrote:
Moreover, if you remove the element of procreation, you dumb down marriage to just a friendship. Hardly a cause for government interest, let alone selective discrimination.
Smile.
Stupid, allowing gay marriage won't remove the element of procreation, people will still procreate. Once and a while there will be a monster mutation. Do you think those mutations should be aborted?

LOL!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are trying to make an analogy to the definition of marriage. But you fail because unlike the ability to bear apples is pretty much the definition of an apple tree, the ability to reproduce isn't part of the definition of marriage. LOL!
<quoted text>
You don't know what the word "oxymoron" means! Damn, this is funny.
<quoted text>
Stupid, allowing gay marriage won't remove the element of procreation, people will still procreate. Once and a while there will be a monster mutation. Do you think those mutations should be aborted?
LOL!
You call him dumb? You think polygamy is a fish!

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there really a reason to think otherwise? What adult, who was raised by his/her own married biological parents in a stable home, looks back and thinks, "Gee, I wish Mom and divorced and I was raised by....."?(snip)
Any adult raised by you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Allowing gay couples to marry will "remove the element of procreation" from marriage?
How? In what way?
No state in the country bans people who cannot procreate at all, or couples who cannot procreate together, from legally marrying.
Remember, logic is your friend.
Can you prove that allowing gay folks to marry will stop straight people (or gay people) from procreating or raising children?
If not, then you will have a hard time showing how a gay couple marrying "removes procreation" from marriage.
First, there is no procreation in gay relationships. Zero.

Second, gays are the ones attempting the 'removing' of procreation form marriage. I'm removing nothing. Remember the desolate walnut tree hanging apples on itself claiming to be an apple tree?

I doubt if you ever met logic...

Smirk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are trying to make an analogy to the definition of marriage. LOL!
You are so dumb, you can't understand a decent analogy.

I'm not making an 'analogy to the definition of marriage', I'm mocking the claim that children are not a part of marriage.

Everyone but you knows that...

Smirk.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

I have not posted in 12 hours, Frankie has brought up me 3 times. In
your head rent free.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
We were talking about parameters.
Smirk.
Damn. I thought you were still talking about perimeters and I was ready too chime in.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Moreover, if you remove the element of procreation, you dumb down marriage to just a friendship.
No, you're the only one dumbing down relationships. And you simply don't have the power to do that to others.

Have you smelled down here lately? we're a bit rank.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo 268 85%
Largelanguage 26 8%
KiMare 13 4%
Pietro Armando 5 1%
Current Total 312
Go Frankie go
ghostrider

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

ryjvbreyjvbe

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
<quoted text>
First, there is no procreation in gay relationships. Zero.
Second, gays are the ones attempting the 'removing' of procreation form marriage. I'm removing nothing. Remember the desolate walnut tree hanging apples on itself claiming to be an apple tree?
I doubt if you ever met logic...
Smirk.
Bravo! I like that first line, thanks for that perspective.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
I have not posted in 12 hours, Frankie has brought up me 3 times. In
your head rent free.
Aw, shuddup you cyberstalking homophobe creep! No one cares.

You got your feelings hurt. Get over it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

I find it difficult to see the logic of defending monogamous marriage as the historic norm when the laws of many states have already departed from the principle that it is heterosexual, monogamous marriage that is essential to social stability.

If heterosexuality is no longer legally, morally or socially relevant to marriage, why should monogamy continue to be so important?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Peter or Michael?
Doesn't "how're they doing?" let you know which one(s)?130
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't "how're they doing?" let you know which one(s)?130
Hey Sheesh, saw an early CB750 recently bone stock even the color, nice! Not for sale. I asked.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sheesh, saw an early CB750 recently bone stock even the color, nice! Not for sale. I asked.
I've got two of 'em. Both '78s and neither is for sale. One is a work in progress (one day it'll be a sidecar rig) and the other is bone stock - the one in my pic. I've owned it since new. Last one sold at a Honda dealership in Tennessee in 1979. They ran an add in a Nashville paper listing 12 K models and 12 F models on clearance. I wanted an F. It took 12 Fs and 11 Ks to talk my father into cosigning on the bank loan. The princely sum of $1800. You can't touch a scooter for that money now. In a few years you probably won't be able to touch a pack of gum for it.
MalbarCACA

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
(The Fixers "inquiring minds" we & all that .... will keep asking)

Your choice. If you want to continue your cowardly, yellow-bellied ways that's up to you.

We will ask you the same questions day after day as in the past until you either piss off or answer them,

Get that into your thick MalbarCACa dunce head.

Who is "we" IndoMauritian ti pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #2 Bozo hide myASS! Australia the greater of many evils ADELAIDEANs)?

How do you know this JB?

Where do you go to read his posts online?

What other names does this JB have?

What other names do you have?

Why do you come here?

How much do they pay you?

Then:

You have unfinished business, reply to this by adding to the beginning of each one of these sentences: We all the ADELAIDEANs and Neville Benders:

Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.

Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.

Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.

Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish Real Indian PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The Aggrolite for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY Real Indian inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE F*CKWIT.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got two of 'em. Both '78s and neither is for sale. One is a work in progress (one day it'll be a sidecar rig) and the other is bone stock - the one in my pic. I've owned it since new. Last one sold at a Honda dealership in Tennessee in 1979. They ran an add in a Nashville paper listing 12 K models and 12 F models on clearance. I wanted an F. It took 12 Fs and 11 Ks to talk my father into cosigning on the bank loan. The princely sum of $1800. You can't touch a scooter for that money now. In a few years you probably won't be able to touch a pack of gum for it.
I can't ride anymore but I still like to look at 'em. Hell yeah, keep that classic forever.

I bought a CB 350 in Nagasaki in 1969 off the showroom floor for $505! Also a Kawasaki 500 2 stroke 3cyl "flexible flyer" a year later I forget what I paid for that. All gone now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Menifee News Video

•••
Menifee Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Menifee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••