Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,179

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#178213 Feb 2, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>Can you believe this guy? What a maroon. It cracks me up when these uneducated types believe that whatever they write is correct and logical just because they wrote it. They don't realize how silly they look. But, hey.... they will be joining the other bigots in the dustbin of history very soon.
Referring to yourself in the third person is a symptom. The tendency to refer to oneself in the third person is often viewed by psychologists as a symptom of narcissism. In order to learn how to effectively refer to yourself in the third person, it is often desirable to understand the narcissist mentality, and develop an ability to "role-play" as an actual narcissist. Needless to say, the comedic potential of having this ability cannot be overestimated, but there is also danger, in that you may inadvertently develop strong narcissistic tendencies in yourself without realizing it.
Children who fail to grow out of the "monarchic" phase of intellectual development and into the "dualistic" phase may become narcissistic throughout their lives. They may effectively intellectualize and rationalize their behavior, but their inability to view situations from perspectives other than their own causes them to also become abusive or coldly detached when challenged, and to react with rage and indignance when denied or thwarted in some way.
Paradoxically, the tendency of narcissists to refer to themselves in the third person stems from precisely this inability. When asked to explain their ill-conceived actions or describe their negative emotions, narcissists usually refuse to take responsibility for them. Instead, they blame others, often by composing narratives featuring a suspiciously-autobiographical "fictitious" character who understands everything, is a world-renowned expert in whatever subject is germane to the issue at hand, and whose authority is therefore unquestioned. This is also why narcissists may be inextricably drawn to the act of making up quotes.
According to Dr. Sigmundheimer F. Rhoid, author of Narcissism: Why I'm Right and You're Just Really Gay, "Narcissism can be a very useful tool for quote fabrication. In fact, I happen to personally know a world-famous behavioral theorist who's studied the made-up quoting phenomenon for many years, and he says precisely the same thing."
In general, this kind of activity should be strenuously avoided by anyone wishing to maintain their personal sanity. I might have told you this sooner, but it was already too late.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#178214 Feb 2, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a very bright clever person are you? Out to attack everybody then? So you are now attacking everybody belonging to the bipolar disorder group? I suppose you aren't attacking me though, but instead Frankie, as he seems to have bipolar disorder judging by his over reactive hyper excited manners.
Just attacking the idiots, my scorn is equal opportunity. Never did attack Mike, just you, Chongo, and JodieDoDo, for idiocy.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#178215 Feb 2, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Pizzo, You are not playing the game right. You are to reply to the comments of others, not your own. You are playing with yourself again you loser. I guess you are not ready step out into the world. You should return back to your mommys tit. lol
I think that your mommas tit was a better place for him, you should have more respect for your father, don't call him "Pizzo", you should address him as "Father".
DJST

Monrovia, CA

#178216 Feb 2, 2013
Don't just sit there open up the site:

http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/720964/san-...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#178217 Feb 2, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet he would love the two of you to spit roast him.
If LittleBrain was on fire, and I had to piss, I'd go find a rock to hose down...

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#178218 Feb 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

It is a perfect anal argument.
Smile.
We do enjoy talking about anal sex, Kimare and I.
DJST

Monrovia, CA

#178219 Feb 2, 2013
First we will need shipping crates and what not.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#178220 Feb 2, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheesh, you idiot, if marriages in prison were forced, they would have to marry men usually with men because most men in prisons are males, stupid.
Most men in prisons are males. You are almost too fu@king stupid to respond to.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#178221 Feb 2, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Shush child!
STFU, Damian.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#178222 Feb 2, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Referring to yourself in the third person is a symptom. The tendency to refer to oneself in the third person is often viewed by psychologists as a symptom of narcissism. In order to learn how to effectively refer to yourself in the third person, it is often desirable to understand the narcissist mentality, and develop an ability to "role-play" as an actual narcissist. Needless to say, the comedic potential of having this ability cannot be overestimated, but there is also danger, in that you may inadvertently develop strong narcissistic tendencies in yourself without realizing it.
Children who fail to grow out of the "monarchic" phase of intellectual development and into the "dualistic" phase may become narcissistic throughout their lives. They may effectively intellectualize and rationalize their behavior, but their inability to view situations from perspectives other than their own causes them to also become abusive or coldly detached when challenged, and to react with rage and indignance when denied or thwarted in some way.
Paradoxically, the tendency of narcissists to refer to themselves in the third person stems from precisely this inability. When asked to explain their ill-conceived actions or describe their negative emotions, narcissists usually refuse to take responsibility for them. Instead, they blame others, often by composing narratives featuring a suspiciously-autobiographical "fictitious" character who understands everything, is a world-renowned expert in whatever subject is germane to the issue at hand, and whose authority is therefore unquestioned. This is also why narcissists may be inextricably drawn to the act of making up quotes.
According to Dr. Sigmundheimer F. Rhoid, author of Narcissism: Why I'm Right and You're Just Really Gay, "Narcissism can be a very useful tool for quote fabrication. In fact, I happen to personally know a world-famous behavioral theorist who's studied the made-up quoting phenomenon for many years, and he says precisely the same thing."
In general, this kind of activity should be strenuously avoided by anyone wishing to maintain their personal sanity. I might have told you this sooner, but it was already too late.
I diagnosed him back a long time ago when he was "Aida Lott".

Narcissistic personality disorder. NPD. He might as well wear a T shirt with 5" block letters!
Rush

Columbus, NE

#178223 Feb 2, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
I did homework for 12 years in public schools, as well as a total of 8 in universities seeking a doctorate. Apart from that the only "homework" I've done in subsequent years involves learning more as information in my field advances. That and the occasional internet search to better understand some of the inner workings on a bike or two I've been restoring.
It does, however, appear my initial assessment of your IQ was rather generous. I assumed the first digit was a 9.
No just 9.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#178224 Feb 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I diagnosed him back a long time ago when he was "Aida Lott".
Narcissistic personality disorder. NPD. He might as well wear a T shirt with 5" block letters!
Which explains it. We're always right, and he's just really gay....
Are we

Monrovia, CA

#178225 Feb 2, 2013
Are we talking about out of towners posters or what?

They have destroyed the iconic Buddhas of Bamiyan,
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#178226 Feb 2, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Referring to yourself in the third person is a symptom. The tendency to refer to oneself in the third person is often viewed by psychologists as a symptom of narcissism. In order to learn how to effectively refer to yourself in the third person, it is often desirable to understand the narcissist mentality, and develop an ability to "role-play" as an actual narcissist. Needless to say, the comedic potential of having this ability cannot be overestimated, but there is also danger, in that you may inadvertently develop strong narcissistic tendencies in yourself without realizing it.
Children who fail to grow out of the "monarchic" phase of intellectual development and into the "dualistic" phase may become narcissistic throughout their lives. They may effectively intellectualize and rationalize their behavior, but their inability to view situations from perspectives other than their own causes them to also become abusive or coldly detached when challenged, and to react with rage and indignance when denied or thwarted in some way.
Paradoxically, the tendency of narcissists to refer to themselves in the third person stems from precisely this inability. When asked to explain their ill-conceived actions or describe their negative emotions, narcissists usually refuse to take responsibility for them. Instead, they blame others, often by composing narratives featuring a suspiciously-autobiographical "fictitious" character who understands everything, is a world-renowned expert in whatever subject is germane to the issue at hand, and whose authority is therefore unquestioned. This is also why narcissists may be inextricably drawn to the act of making up quotes.
According to Dr. Sigmundheimer F. Rhoid, author of Narcissism: Why I'm Right and You're Just Really Gay, "Narcissism can be a very useful tool for quote fabrication. In fact, I happen to personally know a world-famous behavioral theorist who's studied the made-up quoting phenomenon for many years, and he says precisely the same thing."
In general, this kind of activity should be strenuously avoided by anyone wishing to maintain their personal sanity. I might have told you this sooner, but it was already too late.
Talking to yourself again? Aren't you particularly dull....
HoweeTatts

Monrovia, CA

#178227 Feb 2, 2013
See for yourself, how the truely ignorant destroy the world treasures.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/02...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#178228 Feb 2, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking to yourself again? Aren't you particularly dull....
Don't tax yourself....
Frankie Rizzo

Los Angeles, CA

#178229 Feb 2, 2013
Hey! I'm looking for like-minded fun and exciting guys interested in exchanging nude pics. Blacks and gingers especially. Also up for nude Skype chatting.
I'm discreet and clean. Get back to me for further. I'm the real deal so don't expect to be disappointed.
Lance

Los Angeles, CA

#178230 Feb 2, 2013
I'm interested, Frankie.
Armstrong

Monrovia, CA

#178231 Feb 2, 2013
Armstrong makes a comeback
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#178232 Feb 2, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that your mommas tit was a better place for him, you should have more respect for your father, don't call him "Pizzo", you should address him as "Father".
STFU ... When I want to hear your shit I'll squeez your head. You are a second class homo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Chase Down Bundy Canyon and Helicopter 8 hr Sandy 2
high speed chase down adams, and cherry street Dec 19 Chris 1
Unique Adoptions (Nov '08) Dec 15 TawshaRose 74
Review: Positive About Disabled People Dec 14 New Workshop Perris 7
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) Dec 12 Tom D 340
Elsinore police arrest eight in prostitution op... (Apr '09) Dec 8 Chris 10
Sex Dec 3 tower climber 2

High Wind Watch for Riverside County was issued at December 21 at 8:36PM PST

Menifee News Video

Menifee Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Menifee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Menifee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Menifee

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:27 pm PST