Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,744)

Showing posts 154,861 - 154,880 of200,322
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know? You've never even had sex, let alone been in a sexual relationship.
Not a real relationship that you are in. You just want his acceptance. Lust can't last forever can it? I'm sure others would agree. You are simply clinging on to that superficial piece of lust. No one is so eager to try to be romantic to show how much they love each other. They would lose that sense sometime and wouldn't any longer be as a means to show love. You aren't open, so you can't show how you love him, not like you do love him anyway. You have no experience of being married, and still 56.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think maybe Big D is too but he doesn't want to discuss it. He wants to discuss religion.
Myself, I support same sex and poly marriage. Incest marriage too. I want to discuss marriage equality, not religion.
No one much cares what you do or don't want to discuss being that you're a dope.
Because you dont want to discuss the topic at hand, instead you try to distract it to another topic.

I dont beleive for one moment you support it, obviously lying or you would not attack every supporter of it, and defend people that are against it.

You are not fooling anyone
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a real relationship that you are in. You just want his acceptance. Lust can't last forever can it? I'm sure others would agree. You are simply clinging on to that superficial piece of lust. No one is so eager to try to be romantic to show how much they love each other. They would lose that sense sometime and wouldn't any longer be as a means to show love. You aren't open, so you can't show how you love him, not like you do love him anyway. You have no experience of being married, and still 56.
When you see a HOT chick, always remember no matter how hot she is, someone's tired of banging her!

Nope. Lust don't last. Good cooking does.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you dont want to discuss the topic at hand, instead you try to distract it to another topic.
I dont beleive for one moment you support it, obviously lying or you would not attack every supporter of it, and defend people that are against it.
I'm not trying to fool anyone.

Relax Fruitcake.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you usually speak in grunts and clicks? Do you beat on your chest and have your mom go through your hair looking for lice, as a bonding time?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>I'm well aware of their idiocy.
Then why do you always side with them?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't bother to respond if you can't stick to the topic.
What's the topic? Shaved man legs? My reading comprehension? Arithmetic lessons?

Do you think polygamy deserves the same respect as SAME SEX MARRIAGE?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not trying to fool anyone.
Relax Fruitcake.
You certainly are not succeeding in fooling anyone
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you usually speak in grunts and clicks? Do you beat on your chest and have your mom go through your hair looking for lice, as a bonding time?
Now you are spouting all sorts of strange crap no one would believe. You were interesting at first, but now are a nuciance.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the topic? Shaved man legs? My reading comprehension? Arithmetic lessons?
Do you think polygamy deserves the same respect as SAME SEX MARRIAGE?
I donít think religion deserves any influence whatsoever when it comes to law, specifically with respect to justice and equality.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine with me, comparing yourself to other people rather than what you should be as a person? Irrational of you! How would you know whether or not I am a virgin anyway? And why should it matter?
We can only hope you are a vergin, so you dont reproduce.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
We can only hope you are a vergin, so you dont reproduce.
Evil Rush.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít think religion deserves any influence whatsoever when it comes to law, specifically with respect to justice and equality.
But the topic is marriage reverend.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly are not succeeding in fooling anyone
Not trying to. You're paranoid.

I support marriage equality. Do you?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
But the topic is marriage reverend.
Specifically same sex marriage Mr Mormon
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an opinion forum, not a team game. You can and should state your opinion regardless of which "side" you think you are on jackass.

I have no dog in this fight beyond being in favor of equal rights. I'll support and/or defend who I see fit and not any party line dogma. You should too.

Try and relax Squeaky.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an opinion forum, not a team game. You can and should state your opinion regardless of which "side" you think you are on jackass.
I have no dog in this fight beyond being in favor of equal rights. I'll support and/or defend who I see fit and not any party line dogma. You should too.
Try and relax Squeaky.
I think thou does protest too much.:)

You relax, if you can post off topic, so can everyone else
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I think thou does protest too much.:)
You relax, if you can post off topic, so can everyone else
You doth protested "off topic!" much more than I, lady! Actually the only times I have mentioned it was in response to doth whining, lady.

Bottom line. Relax fruitcake! And tell us do you think poly MARRIAGE deserves the same respect as same sex MARRIAGE?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You doth protested "off topic!" much more than I, lady! Actually the only times I have mentioned it was in response to doth whining, lady.
Bottom line. Relax fruitcake! And tell us do you think poly MARRIAGE deserves the same respect as same sex MARRIAGE?
As more people turn away from religion as it is shown more and more to be nothing but a glorification of a petty hate group, the nation is maturing, freedom both of and from religion is becoming a reality.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
As more people turn away from religion as it is shown more and more to be nothing but a glorification of a petty hate group, the nation is maturing, freedom both of and from religion is becoming a reality.
Preach it to the choir reverend. No one else cares.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 154,861 - 154,880 of200,322
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Menifee Forum right now

Search the Menifee Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Murrieta Citizens Appear To Be Winning Battle O... 1 hr Memo From Turner 165
Illegal kids kept in kennels 12 hr MrCracka 1
pastors who lie (May '08) 13 hr Daddy BigDick 1,114
kelly jarka murder trial verdict (Sep '09) 16 hr Sherry Lobajeski 31
Immigration protesters start trek to U.S.-Mexic... 17 hr wild child 2
NCLR President Warns Republicans Will Lose Whit... 21 hr Amigo 1
Immigration rally in Long Beach for Central Ame... 23 hr Amigo 16
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at July 23 at 2:48AM PDT