Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
154,741 - 154,760 of 200,577 Comments Last updated 54 min ago
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177397
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's only ambiguous to someone so stupid they can't tell the difference between a woman and a man. Someone like you.
Bet you mess up a lot when buying some "fun" at those truck stops.
"She had the body of a venus Lord, imagine my surprise..."
Is that the best that you can do ?
You are resorting to fraud and child-like taunts, and you are lame. End of story, dude.

Because anyone with a brain knows that a shaved mans leg and a shaved womans leg will look the same. So, keep up the pretense and remind Marram and JodieDoDo to give you applause. They are easily swayed.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177398
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know what my "substance" is if you fail to understand what I write?
You wrote: "Assuming a truck driver must be dumb is foolish too."
Ok.... now where did I say that?
Because I've never seen any substance to fail to understand.

In a post to Mr Hudson you implied truck drivers were not smart enough to support same sex marriage. You sarcastically called him "urbane" also hoping to prove your point whatever that is.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177399
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
That is how the brain is wired. Of course a 50 year old women I find more attractive than a 14 year old girl, I still find the year old girl attractive, just not that much. If it is you though, I normally would find a teenager attractive over the 56 year old though lol.
I don't find one year old boys the least bit sexually attractive. Guess you can't help what turns you on.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177400
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who calls herself "Black Momma" doesn't want to be known as "Black"? You're a fundie aren't you?
BTW, BLACK Momma asked what color I am, so I said "caramel", if she had asked what race I am, I would have said "black".
You fundies believe Jesus died for black people, don't you? Must mean you think Jesus is an idiot. LOL.
Why are fundies such racists?
I really don't get it.
Well, guess if they could use logic, they wouldn't be fundies!
If you didn't get to call someone a fundie, you'd be bummed, wouldn't you ? What if he isn't a fundie ? Don't you believe that Jesus died for black people ? How about Asians ? American Indians ? Jews ? Somoans ? Russians ? Arabs ? You are the real racist in here, all you ever drone on about is "didn't Jesus die for black people".. as if you are the only ones that matter. Why are you transvestites always shitting on the beliefs of others, then whining about being hated ? Don't bother answering, your nonsense would only serve to illuminate your insanity more...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177401
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
When was our country better? When there were concentration camps for Japanese citizens just because they were Japaneses?
<quoted text>
Rome declined because she allowed Christianity to grow, and spread her armies too thin enforcing Pax Romana.
I guess you're right, there's nothing wrong, at all. We're in fine shape, carry on ... And Rome declined due to lead poisoning and decadence...as much as anything else, even though you want point your nasty finger at the Christians again. Don't recall the stories about Blacks being burned at the stake, and you act as if they owe you something...I have a more legitimate gripe against them than you do, and you act as if their mere presence is a grievous assault against your dignity. Grow the hell up. You hate everything about the world that refused to mollycoddle your insanity. Go ask Mister Doctor to up your meds...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177402
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I've never seen any substance to fail to understand.
In a post to Mr Hudson you implied truck drivers were not smart enough to support same sex marriage. You sarcastically called him "urbane" also hoping to prove your point whatever that is.

He had no point, just more "Whoop whoop whoop" Three Stooges noises...complete with oversize clown shoes emerging from a cloud of confusion...

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177403
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that wrong? I don't need sex. Sex really is pretty shallow, life is good enough anyway. Normally one would expect your lust for him to fade away, but it hasn't. Maybe you want his sex and lust to make you feel fufilled and hold onto it.
No, being a 59 year old virgin like you are isn't wrong. I just think it's pathetic. But nobody has to run their lives past me for approval. Actually, my lust for my bf grows stronger. Sex and lust aren't needs in the sense that food and water are needs, but they are very important parts of a happy life.(Sex is a vital need for the species.)
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177404
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
He had no point, just more "Whoop whoop whoop" Three Stooges noises...complete with oversize clown shoes emerging from a cloud of confusion...
LOL. That's our boy Jane!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177405
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I've never seen any substance to fail to understand.
In a post to Mr Hudson you implied truck drivers were not smart enough to support same sex marriage. You sarcastically called him "urbane" also hoping to prove your point whatever that is.
I doubt that "urbane" was the word that he/she/it meant to use, I think that it meant to use the word "mundane". And as a sidenote, I AM urbane. I am glad to have that word associated with me...
:-D
I'll bet that I have more class than most of the posters in here...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177406
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's only ambiguous to someone so stupid they can't tell the difference between a woman and a man. Someone like you.
Bet you mess up a lot when buying some "fun" at those truck stops.
"She had the body of a venus Lord, imagine my surprise..."
That'd be a losing bet for you. I bet that you miss the good old days, when you had that role in "Eraserhead" starring as the baby. Good thing for you to land that role, no make-up or special effects required.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177407
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the best that you can do ?
You are resorting to fraud and child-like taunts, and you are lame. End of story, dude.
LOL. 85% of your posts are nothing but child-like taunts!
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
Because anyone with a brain knows that a shaved mans leg and a shaved womans leg will look the same.
To you...
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
So, keep up the pretense and remind Marram and JodieDoDo to give you applause. They are easily swayed.
Not my fault you are so stupid you can't tell a woman from a man.
Smurffed

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177408
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Rude Dog posters are always from out of town.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177409
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. 85% of your posts are nothing but child-like taunts!
<quoted text>
To you...
<quoted text>
Not my fault you are so stupid you can't tell a woman from a man.
Nuh-uh. I said it all first!!! You lose. Why are you loonies such haters ? Why are you haters such an angry lot ?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177410
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that "urbane" was the word that he/she/it meant to use, I think that it meant to use the word "mundane". And as a sidenote, I AM urbane. I am glad to have that word associated with me...
:-D
I'll bet that I have more class than most of the posters in here...
Most of 'em never even had a Boston Blumpkin! No class.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177411
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

6

Smurffed wrote:
Rude Dog posters are always from out of town.
Like Santa Monica.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177413
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
If you didn't get to call someone a fundie, you'd be bummed, wouldn't you ? What if he isn't a fundie ? Don't you believe that Jesus died for black people ? How about Asians ? American Indians ? Jews ? Somoans ? Russians ? Arabs ? You are the real racist in here, all you ever drone on about is "didn't Jesus die for black people".. as if you are the only ones that matter.
This might be a bit complex for you, but try to follow, Bigfoot. When someone who believes Jesus loved people so much he died for them spews hatred towards black people, it makes sense to ask them if they believe Jesus loved black people enough to die for them. Asking them if they believe Jesus died for Asian in that case, not so much.(I don't believe Jesus existed, so, I don't believe he died for anybody.)
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
Why are you transvestites...
You are so stupid, you can't tell a woman from a man!
Bet you unexpectedly end up with a lot of male parts in your mouth in those restrooms out on the hwy.

Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177415
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of 'em never even had a Boston Blumpkin! No class.
Yeah, Bruno's gonna give me one...He already said he would.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177417
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you're right, there's nothing wrong, at all. We're in fine shape, carry on ...
Bigfoot, you dodged my question:
When was our country better?
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
And Rome declined due to lead poisoning and decadence...as much as anything else, even though you want point your nasty finger at the Christians again.
Lead poisoning, yeah. But "decadence"? How would that even work?
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
Don't recall the stories about Blacks being burned at the stake, and you act as if they owe you something...I have a more legitimate gripe against them than you do, and you act as if their mere presence is a grievous assault against your dignity. Grow the hell up. You hate everything about the world that refused to mollycoddle your insanity. Go ask Mister Doctor to up your meds...
You are freakishly ugly. Is that why you are so bitter?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177418
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Guess we'll never see Bruno, Chongo, or JodieDoDo on "Are you Smarter Than A 5th Grader", eh ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177420
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
This might be a bit complex for you, but try to follow, Bigfoot. When someone who believes Jesus loved people so much he died for them spews hatred towards black people, it makes sense to ask them if they believe Jesus loved black people enough to die for them. Asking them if they believe Jesus died for Asian in that case, not so much.(I don't believe Jesus existed, so, I don't believe he died for anybody.)
<quoted text>
You are so stupid, you can't tell a woman from a man!
Bet you unexpectedly end up with a lot of male parts in your mouth in those restrooms out on the hwy.
Yeah, OK, Let's bet on that. Got a couple of hundred to lose ? And that picture is an exercise in androgyny. And if you don't believe in Jesus, you have no business attempting to whip anyone else, in His name.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Fix: Obama might allow millions of illegal ... 48 min betrayed 67
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 7 hr Bee Keepers 4,977
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 13 hr facts faced 15,929
Many Sonic Booms or Earthquakes Felt in Menifee? (Jan '10) 18 hr ted mosby 23
Bullies at goodhope elementary 21 hr Alex 4
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Mon Mudflys to 7,901
Quail Valley is step closer to sewer system (Jan '11) Aug 17 Jim Snyder 4

Search the Menifee Forum:
•••

Menifee News Video

•••
•••

Menifee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Menifee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Menifee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Menifee
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••