Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,146

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Racioss

Monrovia, CA

#177376 Jan 27, 2013
Nothing like a racist tur ders messing up a site.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177377 Jan 27, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Here I go Rock you see you deal with a bitch like a bitch he just upset because his hand turned him down he is the kind of person that will blow himself and not even leave tip on the night table
:-D
Orchard

Monrovia, CA

#177378 Jan 27, 2013
Trying times are ahead for residents and voters of any and all california cities, those political machines hiding out in city halls are still moving ahead with mandates and projects that were dreamed up decades ago.

The machine is still grinding up money like it grew on trees, this of course is counter productive to the realities of the tax based incomes cities are now collecting. This of course doesn't take into account of loans and bonds each city has to repay or payoff, then their are the city hall "light Bulbs" who want to incure more loans and bonds to repay the previous ones?

This scheme seems to mimic the first step down the wrong path many cities took a decade ago, borrowing against the future isn't the smartest thing to do as we have all found out the hard way. Some lost a house to two, others lost their jobs, family and marriage.

Be extra careful when those "pie in the sky" schemer's from city hall concock another fire "fix it all" plan.

These city hall fools will do and say anything to deflect responsabilty from themselves.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177379 Jan 27, 2013
Orchard wrote:
Trying times are ahead for residents and voters of any and all california cities, those political machines hiding out in city halls are still moving ahead with mandates and projects that were dreamed up decades ago.
The machine is still grinding up money like it grew on trees, this of course is counter productive to the realities of the tax based incomes cities are now collecting. This of course doesn't take into account of loans and bonds each city has to repay or payoff, then their are the city hall "light Bulbs" who want to incure more loans and bonds to repay the previous ones?
This scheme seems to mimic the first step down the wrong path many cities took a decade ago, borrowing against the future isn't the smartest thing to do as we have all found out the hard way. Some lost a house to two, others lost their jobs, family and marriage.
Be extra careful when those "pie in the sky" schemer's from city hall concock another fire "fix it all" plan.
These city hall fools will do and say anything to deflect responsabilty from themselves.
Well, it seems that your narrow vision remains intact. Thank you for noticing that ALL of Amerikkka is in dire straits. We are all in the same boat, not just Mexifornia. Hadn't you noticed, or do you lack any empathy for the rest of this country ? The last 30 years has been a rapidly changing time for us, and the SSM issue is but a small part of the rending of Amerikkka. We are being systematically destroyed by these politicians who see this once-great country as a "money tree", ripe for the picking. None of them care one whit for the results of their legalized embezzling of our funds. We have already lost the momentum that had driven us to greatness, and as The Romans were, we are on our decline. ask yourself this question: "Who were the first Romans to notice that they were no longer great ?"... It is my observation that they were on their decline before anyone noticed, and by the time it HAD been noticed, it was too late to do anything about it, just like a truck starting to slip down an icy hill.

At least you posted something other than the usual "out of town" drivel, this time..
Worst run Calif

Monrovia, CA

#177380 Jan 27, 2013
worst-run US cities so called elected officials must work with the available resources to keep budgets balanced.

And you'll find city like Glendora, California.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177381 Jan 27, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
1. To you, maybe.
2. Seven year olds haven't passed puberty.
That is how the brain is wired. Of course a 50 year old women I find more attractive than a 14 year old girl, I still find the year old girl attractive, just not that much. If it is you though, I normally would find a teenager attractive over the 56 year old though lol.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177382 Jan 27, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
A 59 year old virgin. Pathetic!
Is that wrong? I don't need sex. Sex really is pretty shallow, life is good enough anyway. Normally one would expect your lust for him to fade away, but it hasn't. Maybe you want his sex and lust to make you feel fufilled and hold onto it.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177383 Jan 27, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, ya got that right!
Must have been a typo, unless you edited it.
Quest

Woodford, VA

#177384 Jan 27, 2013
Worst run Calif wrote:
worst-run US cities so called elected officials must work with the available resources to keep budgets balanced.
And you'll find city like Glendora, California.
Went to school in HS Glendora. It'a a nice little town in the foothills.
Quest

Woodford, VA

#177385 Jan 27, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that wrong? I don't need sex. Sex really is pretty shallow, life is good enough anyway. Normally one would expect your lust for him to fade away, but it hasn't. Maybe you want his sex and lust to make you feel fufilled and hold onto it.
Some people are asexual, and, no, that's not a problem.

Of course, it could simply be that you have't found the right person, male or female, that is supposed to be your soul-mate.

I was that way until a pair of pretty blue eyes and a deep soul knocked me off my feet at 42. WHAM!

Life is an amazing and ever-changing adventure. And, sex with your life-mate is no shallow thing. Only someone that has experienced it can describe the way it deepens your bond in a million different ways.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177386 Jan 27, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, it could simply be that you have't found the right person, male or female, that is supposed to be your soul-mate.
I was that way until a pair of pretty blue eyes and a deep soul knocked me off my feet at 42. WHAM!
Life is an amazing and ever-changing adventure. And, sex with your life-mate is no shallow thing. Only someone that has experienced it can describe the way it deepens your bond in a million different ways.
I suppose so, but sex in itself doesn't have the power, sex as an expression of love does.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177387 Jan 27, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not asexual though. I believe asexuality is a disorder too, though normally one someone is born with, rather than a self made disorder like homosexuality.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177388 Jan 27, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not asexual though. I believe asexuality is a disorder too, though normally one someone is born with, rather than a self made disorder like homosexuality.
Does it make sense to you that people are born heterosexual but not homosexual? That homosexuality happens later?

Doesn't it make more sense that becoming either homo or hetero sexual happens at about the same time? You go the most common way, hetero or much less common, homosexual.

You and I didn't choose heterosexuality, neither do others choose homosexuality.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#177389 Jan 27, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, caramel/black ladies just don't do it for me. I don't do briar patches ... lol
Just as well. Fish and game laws say we have to toss anything under 3 inches back.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177390 Jan 27, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Dealing with you requires no sophistication, at all...
Good thing, since you are bereft of sophistication.

Santa Monica, CA

#177391 Jan 27, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are refusing to admit that that picture is ambiguous and does nothing to identify your gender.
It's only ambiguous to someone so stupid they can't tell the difference between a woman and a man. Someone like you.
Bet you mess up a lot when buying some "fun" at those truck stops.
"She had the body of a venus Lord, imagine my surprise..."
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177392 Jan 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Another example of your lack of substance!
I'm wrong about advocating equal protection for everyone because I have poor reading skills.
What a loser. Try again Janey Doody.
How do you know what my "substance" is if you fail to understand what I write?

You wrote: "Assuming a truck driver must be dumb is foolish too."

Ok.... now where did I say that?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#177393 Jan 27, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Must have been a typo, unless you edited it.
It is a fact with a load of evidence in this heeyar forum.

Santa Monica, CA

#177394 Jan 27, 2013
Bruno wrote:
Funny how the Ho and black momma say they are "Caramel" what are you two, racist? you don't want to be considered "Black" lol I don't blame you
Someone who calls herself "Black Momma" doesn't want to be known as "Black"? You're a fundie aren't you?
BTW, BLACK Momma asked what color I am, so I said "caramel", if she had asked what race I am, I would have said "black".

You fundies believe Jesus died for black people, don't you? Must mean you think Jesus is an idiot. LOL.

Why are fundies such racists?
I really don't get it.
Well, guess if they could use logic, they wouldn't be fundies!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177395 Jan 27, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing, since you are bereft of sophistication.
Aw, sugar, that's a real kneeslapper there, my oh my, did it take you a long time to muddle through the thinking process and come up with that ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elsinore police arrest eight in prostitution op... (Apr '09) 2 hr anonymous 8
Jealousy 2 hr dragonX234 3
Menifee Pop Warner Scam (Aug '09) Nov 18 Rob Whitey 76
Another Water Bond Scam ... Nov 17 james marple 2
MURRIETA: Victim in rape case angry over plea a... (Feb '13) Nov 10 K CA 4
Come on people get the round-about right. Nov 9 UbetterUbet 3
Winco in Perris: Rating the Self-Checkout Lanes Nov 8 customer 7

High Wind Watch for Riverside County was issued at November 22 at 7:24PM PST

Menifee News Video

Menifee Dating