Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
153,601 - 153,620 of 200,336 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

So much for what "the people" want. "Judges" are what are destroying this country.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I said that...NO ONE SHOULD BE FORCED INTO ANY MARIAGE..
How is stating a fact a caveat???? I am trying real hard to have an adult civil chat with no BS and strawman crap...Please try to do so also.
You shouldn't have to try real hard, you just have to ignore your feelings of insecurity. I think that you are full of shyte with that bullshit apology...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't get your mind off of men having sex with each other, huh?
The lady doth protest too much...
It'd be easy to ignore, if it was just 2 men, having it off, but when you ask to be allowed to call it "marriage", you go too far, and push us into a natural reaction. Now, if it stops being discussed, then we can all forget the idea, at all...

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk you, you Co:cksu:cking RETARD. You loud mouth pathetic loser. You couldn't even snap your mother like a twig. As a matter of fact, I bet your own daddy taught his retarded son( you ) all about getting your shit packed and su:cking d:ck huh. no wonder you're a fking retard, your momma and your daddy were brother and sister. LMFAO
Come on over then "BITCH"/////I will send you home in a bag..........Your pathetic...
kristina

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

thank god.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean, besides the gay mans love of pen!s, and a$$? Right ?
LOL. Like I said, you have no evidence that a gay man is more likely to molest a boy than a straight man. Gay men are into men. Pedophiles are into children. And most men into a$$ are straight.
http://youtu.be/k4he79krseU
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>But you do and you know it. Please explain how a straight man would molest a boy? Do you also say that a lesbian female is just as likely to molest a boy? Geez, you are dumb and dumb and dumber.
I don't believe that you are going to get Chongo (which is my name for rose) to admit how a straight man wants something with a pen!s, or anything along those lines...Chongo is insane, you have to understand that..

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It'd be easy to ignore, if it was just 2 men, having it off, but when you ask to be allowed to call it "marriage", you go too far, and push us into a natural reaction. Now, if it stops being discussed, then we can all forget the idea, at all...
Why lie and say you are Wiccan?

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I don't believe that you are going to get Chongo (which is my name for rose) to admit how a straight man wants something with a pen!s, or anything along those lines...Chongo is insane, you have to understand that..
Oh, please, when you use a sock puppet, don't make it so obvious.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
That is all lies ...Stop the BS....ENOUGH....
The truth hurts, doesn't it ? Kind of like knowing that your mother didn't really love you ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not gay..Just LOVE FREEDOM AND EQUALITY FOR ALL PEOPLE.......WHY DONT YOU??????
It's ok to be gay, even if your mother hated you for it ...

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you're showing is how fking stupid a retard really is. Bet you can't even put on your panties without your momma helping you. You sick mentally ill retarded Fa$$of.
Can't get your mind off of a man's underwear, huh?
You've got that image in your mind, his privates exposed, as someone is putting on his undies.
The lady doth protest too much!

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

luvnut wrote:
So much for what "the people" want. "Judges" are what are destroying this country.
Ever wonder why we have a Constitution, three branches of government and checks and balances, and don't just vote on everything? Nah, that would require you to think. My bad.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Chongo, I don't need to use any sock puppets. Make another false, and insane, claim.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk you, you Co:cksu:cking RETARD.
Again, we see you can't get your mind off of man on man sex!
NoQ wrote:
You loud mouth pathetic loser. You couldn't even snap your mother like a twig. As a matter of fact, I bet your own daddy taught his retarded son( you ) all about getting your shit packed and su:cking d:ck huh.
See what I mean?
NoQ wrote:
no wonder you're a fking retard, your momma and your daddy were brother and sister. LMFAO
And your posts never really have a point.
You just mention male/male sex, and/or male sexual body parts, and that's it!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I WOULD LOVE TO....You would chit your panties when you met me face to face.....Remember now I was in Army for 8 years and I also go to gym everyday and could snap you like a twig..........YOU WOULD RUN AT FIRST SITE OF ME.
LOL Dream on, baby girl. i remember that you have CLAIMED to be in the Army, but you ain't got me scared. I was Navy, and we ate you girls for breakfast.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I WOULD LOVE TO....You would chit your panties when you met me face to face.....Remember now I was in Army for 8 years and I also go to gym everyday and could snap you like a twig..........YOU WOULD RUN AT FIRST SITE OF ME.
And as to your claim that you "go to the gym everyday"...I drive trucks every day, and I drive a flatbed. I throw tarps around that weigh more than you do...12 to 16 hours a day, 5-6 days a week. And I get paid to get my workout. Shoo, fly, before you end up saying anything that is even more ridiculous than you have already said.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL Dream on, baby girl. i remember that you have CLAIMED to be in the Army, but you ain't got me scared. I was Navy, and we ate you girls for breakfast.
LOL NAVY?????????? Ok sissy bitch....we beat the crap out of your toughest guys for fun...Did not break sweat with you little sweathearts.....
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
He is no Jedi!
LOL.
:-D
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
See you must stop this to us married women hey ayyyy Can a n...ga get table dance just kidding

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Menifee News Video

•••
•••

Menifee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Menifee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE