Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,188

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#174793 Jan 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it does. A man and a woman. Duh. "A" has the exact same value in that statement that "man" "woman" has you big dummy!
Why are you a hypocrite?
Polygamy was illegal BEFORE Prop 8. It will continue to be illegal after Prop 8 is overturned.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174794 Jan 13, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, it's time for a lesson in gods English...
Your post, in its original form:"A scoffer! Do you think God being proud of you for your intelligence not being a sheep(God wouldn't really be proud of someone like you)will be worth burning in a firy lake of misery? You laugh at people when yet the bible condemns the scoffer! Looks like he won't be pleased with you after all!"
Now, in proper form, nutbrain...:
"A scoffer! Do you think God, being proud of you for your intelligence, and pride in not being a sheep(God wouldn't really be proud of someone like you), will not consider you to be worth burning in a fiery lake of misery? You laugh at people, whereas the bible condemns the scoffer! Looks like he won't be pleased with you, after all!"
See the differences in spelling and vocabulary ? Come back for more, please do...
Spelling is really important! Oh God measures us all by literacy! And as far as you know I could have dyslexia(As far as I know I don't, but just to make a point). And yes I can write properly actually. I was quite tired, thats all.
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

#174795 Jan 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
She has hinted that she's a rocket surgeon too! Or a nuclear psychiatrist or something like that.
Woops! I keep saying "she" when Liza Lott is really a "he" with a girl's name! My bad.
You dance funny.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174796 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
No, it isn't, it's you. God has more important things to do, rather than use your name, in a post to the rest of us.
So God is really interested in how he speaks to people! Fascinating! Tell us about it!
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

#174797 Jan 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
He appoints all believers to test others! You know nothing! Oh we don't need you for all this to speak for the crowd!
Who unplugged your Thorazine drip?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174799 Jan 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realise you could be mocking him for merely dislexia, a disability do you? And how encouraging to a young man like him to hear his elders discourage his writing? Oh what a man of God you are! Do you ever reckognize such a responsibilty to encourage our youth? And what would it teach him to hear an elderly man not show respect to others especially kids? He would think respect and tact is something people don't really care about and doesn't really matter! Oh such integrity!
When have you seen Mike claim to be a man of God ? You may be, but it is not your place to chide him for violations of the rules that you live by, when he has not claimed to live by such a code. And, in case you hadn't noticed, this room is not about respect and encouragement, it is an insult room. Our little re-enactment of The Springer Show.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174800 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Sorry, but God put me here, to be in readiness for your imminent arrival. He told me to tell you that He doesn't live in Wrexham, of all places, but that He lives in Harrow. He also gave me detailed instructions in how to deal with you. He said that I should tell you off, gently at first, then turn the fires up a bit, and then to .....what was it.....Oh yes! To "try" you....yeah, that was it, yeah. Also, He told me to inform you that you weren't Ephesus, and to stop omitting your punctuation. And to use upper case letters when using the names of others.
Did he now? Did you imagine voices then? Did the bible tell you this? Remember, Paul wasn't that skillful in speech, did he tell Paul to write properly? "I'm God, tell this to church of Ephesus, Oh and for goodness sake, do speak properly and not mumble!".
Big D

Modesto, CA

#174801 Jan 13, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Polygamy was illegal BEFORE Prop 8. It will continue to be illegal after Prop 8 is overturned.
It is a very desperate attempt to change the subject or include other things for outrage sake.

I no longer believe some people here that say they are for or against something while watching them try and undermine others
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174804 Jan 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy that Jane Dodo asks some stupid questions eh? What a nut case!
"Burning bush"? I think maybe he's burning too much bush!
What comes out of the mouths of fools is always folly! Jane DoDo Is just being himself!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174806 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
You are mistaken to state that they are "trivial and insignificant and worthless", they are not. They desire something that they do not rate, but to claim that is completely off the mark. Who appointed you the arbiter of who is worth something and who is not ? Whoever told you that YOU were worth anything ? And claiming that I do not support God by supporting monogamy is also a mistake. You must have meant to say "I do not support God by supporting polygamy" would be a bit more accurate, wouldn't you agree ? Regardless, I do not support polygamy, incest or gay marriage. I DO, however, support the idea that all should receive the same benefits, resultant from the tampering with the Constitution. You, on the other hand, seem unable to grasp the innuendos and subtleties involved in this forum. May I suggest a nice game of Tiddley-Winks, instead ? Perhaps Snakes and Ladders ? You are way past the mark to claim that anyone is "trivial and insignificant and worthless"(except for Chongo, but that is another issue), because you have been treated more than fairly, by both sides of this forum, people that have not mocked you as much as you deserve to be, and if you persist in acting as if you are the only righteous poster in here, I will enjoy watching you be made a mockery of. Who the hell do you think you are ? The only perfect one in here ? Just a silly git, without a clue, that's what you are. Now, be off with you, on yer bike, lad. And if you wish to cite history, then, fer Gawds sake, learn some first. You are an embarrassment to me, and all the people of the Isles. You've shown yerself to be thick, uninformed, narrow minded, uneducated, pompous, and in every way substandard. Plus, as your tag shows you to be from Wrexham, an interloper with no stake in this issue. Who the f**k asked you, anyway ? Go try your "A" levels again, you must have been absent when they were teaching, and you are in sore need.
Such integrity! Proverbs says the fool is wise in his own eyes!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174807 Jan 13, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you know about being a man, bigfoot?
Anybody can look, and see I am telling the truth:
<quoted text>
Then I said: "LOL! Can you name one of those books?"
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TH6FC2NTH...
Well, WTF could I have meant by "those books"? Well, ugly, the books described just before I ask the question. Books promoted by GLSEN that feature adult-child sex in a favorable way.
LOL! Ever feel like killing yourself because you are so stupid and ugly? Well, don't.
By not claiming what is in the books that shows homosexuality proves Hudson is not even trying to properly trying to defend pure marriage either, and isn't really interested in supporting God and fighting homosexuality!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174809 Jan 13, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone said you are divorced. I believe them, not you.
<quoted text>
Should people be forced to marry someone of a different race? Same race = segregation; get it?
You believe others who don't know the person? Thats how it works? How stupid! And the opposite sex are meant for each other, not the same sex. But any race can be meant for anyone for any other race, they aren't the same, so stupid!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174810 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
No, dude, you asked me to name the books to which I was referring, and I did. "The same indoc that Chongo disputes is cited here, however...
"Assistant Deputy Secretary, Department of Education – Kevin Jennings
Jennings is the founder of the Gay Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN), a group dedicated to promoting the homosexual agenda to school children as young as five. They’re sick people and even promote books that feature adult-child sex in a favorable way..." Here is the pertinent part "..a group dedicated to promoting the homosexual agenda to school children as young as five...". Now....If you were mentally sending me a Jedi message that you wished to specify, I am not a Jedi. You admitted that you MEANT to ask about those mentally specified books, but as you omitted to SPECIFY that the books you wished to have me list, the fault is yours. You didn't say to mention the GLSEN books showing adult/child sex in a favorable light. You hoped that I wouldn't be able to list the books to which I was referring, namely , the homosexual agenda books. It's all there, and next time, you must specify what it is that you wish to receive. That "forgot to specify" bit might work at cheating McD out of a free burger, it will not cut the mustard here. But as you said, it's all there for anyone to read, and you f***ed up. End it.
As far as knowing about men, you are only 1/2 a man, if you cannot admit making a mistake.
Now if you wish to find some kind of "family friendly" pedophilia, you will have to soil your own computer with it, I do not know any such books, nor would I care to research this most disgusting of subjects.
Rose is a female! How can she be a man? Looks like someone has developed typos, disobeying the voices in your head that you think was of God?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174812 Jan 13, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Serious? You don't know?
Pic:
slang
1. A photograph.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/pic
<quoted text>
You're a virgin, aren't you?
Too many smarts! I know what a pic is! I was asking whether you put a pic up of yourself! Why not post a pic of your face? We don't identify people by their legs! Stupid! Why does being a virgin matter so much? Is having sex the only way you feel loved? In fact case you probably aren't even loved in the first place!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174813 Jan 13, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you are probably not a gay man.
Gays aren't real men! Gays look to other men to fufill their own identity as men! Normal men need the soothing face and personhood of a women! But gays are a step down and need the proud of the mighty! HAHAHA!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174815 Jan 13, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay people are part of society. Gay marriage will benefit them.
<quoted text>
Wiccan, my posterior.
Gay marriage is part of perversion, and evil cult!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174816 Jan 13, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Which 7 churches? Involved in what?
And quote the verses please.
The first of the seven churches was Ephesus, look, a biblical illiterate, being biblically illiterate and not caring is what really matters hudson, which is like you, instead of being illiterate with spelling.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174818 Jan 13, 2013
Actually, I might be wrong about the page number, as my paging could be different than someone else's, as it would change, according to the rules of banning. In my showing of this forum, my banned posts showed up, but failed to appear in the "real" forum. So might the post number, for the same reasons. As I have cut-n-pasted the entire post 5 or 6 times, however, please feel free to laugh at my mis-numbered system, but read the entire post and decide for yourselves.
however, I won't apologize to Chongo, as he is not deserving of simple courtesy and a showing of manners.
Taking it all on Chongo? I thought you don't reject people!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174819 Jan 13, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you fundies such racists? Don't you believe Jesus died for black people?
Making stuff up? Some blacks are evil, we don't generalize of course, but many blakcs have proven themselves to be! And who said Jesus didn't die for them?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174821 Jan 13, 2013
Black momma wrote:
First of all who cares I don't being black in white white white white America is hard enough I don't care if you open that whole border let them in. My husband is white I like to see white folks get nervous yeah baby. I will put on the village people and sell rainbow cups rainbow ties rainbow shirts and rainbow booty shorts because you spin me round right baby like a record if this law is pass sorry gays are here to stay get over it. Protest something worth while all these child molestors walking the street serving only a year or two. I'm just upset about the ziegfried and Roy show I wanted to see the same tiger attack show the next night I know my rights.
Look what a filthy little girl black momma is! She teases innocent white boys and sexually harrasses them but yet calls us molesters! Oh how evil!

Se

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Californians fight over migrants 18 hr barefoot2626 158
Be Mindful Sat dragon 1
Unidentified flying object over Wildomar Sat dragonldy 3
Water bond scam Sat james marple 1
MENIFEE: Metal storage containers return for a ... (Sep '13) Oct 17 maryjaneprincton 2
Majory Injury Traffic Collision Last Night in W... Oct 17 Saras 1
Board of Directors Candidate George Cambero Oct 16 vote for george 1

Menifee News Video

Menifee Dating
Find my Match

Menifee Jobs

Menifee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Menifee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Menifee

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]