Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,197

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#174738 Jan 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it interesting that so many sinners focus on what they think they understand and ignore what they can't explain in the Bible.
It's even more interesting to watch the passionate persistent push against something you say is fiction.
Ho, Ho, Ho.
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Because jerks like you try to impose that fiction on others. If you would just keep your nonsense to yourselves, I wouldn't care much.
I can explain anything in the Buy-bull...
It's a bunch of Bronze Age myth and superstition.
Next.
"Like you"???

Where have I ever tried to impose the Bible on you? You don't understand basic physiology and simple evolution, how in hell (pun) could you understand spiritual things???

You can't explain how it starts with life being created out of the ground, and began genderless.

You can't explain how it described radiation with an Alien and his space ship hovering.

You can't explain how it predicted in vitro pregnancy and recorded the virgin birth thousands of years before 1940 when the first 'virgin' birth by in vitro occurred.

I could go on and on...

Somehow 'jerks like me' cause you to have a hissy fit about something you don't believe in. Right.

Ho, Ho, Ho.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#174740 Jan 13, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
We need a "slam dunk" judge it icon.
No we don't, we need a "No more SSM" judge it icon. And maybe a banana one too.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#174741 Jan 13, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
Banned for making death threats ?
They should ban people who take on someones identity and post stupid shit. No one posted any death threat, and besides they don't ban people here if that was the case this Topix wouldn't be here, lol .... way too many thin skined monkey's here.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#174742 Jan 13, 2013
Gvape wrote:
Legalize gay marriage!!'!
Why ???
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#174743 Jan 13, 2013
Our Nation is falling.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#174744 Jan 13, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Overturning Prop 8 will open the door for polygamy...
No it won't. There are still bigamy laws on the books.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#174745 Jan 13, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
No it won't. There are still bigamy laws on the books.
Of course it will if you dumb down marriage to 'friendship'.

Ho, Ho, Ho.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#174746 Jan 13, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're a racist, eh ? Why do you enjoy seeing white folks getting nervous ? We don't walk around, rattling chains at you, do we ?
Just woke up no I am not a racist I relish the thought getting followed around s store , giving my son instructions on how to act when my son who Is in school to become a doctor about how to act when is pulled over by the police no sudden movements, and the ill faded question are you on probation or we pulled you over because
Horton

Monrovia, CA

#174750 Jan 13, 2013
Shouldn't you be in Paris?
GoesAways

Monrovia, CA

#174752 Jan 13, 2013
Go away knuckle drager of a twit.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174753 Jan 13, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
They should ban people who take on someones identity and post stupid shit. No one posted any death threat, and besides they don't ban people here if that was the case this Topix wouldn't be here, lol .... way too many thin skined monkey's here.
Son. I'm about to educate you. I have been banned 5 times. I had a post monkey named Laqueesha Jefferson claim that it should be "open season" on me, with no license required. I logged a complaint about it, and researched the laws on this phenomenon, and discovered that I had 3 years to press charges. Don't talk nonsense.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#174754 Jan 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it will if you dumb down marriage to 'friendship'.
Ho, Ho, Ho.
...and you think that magically overturns bigamy laws?
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#174755 Jan 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dummy!
"Polygamy shouldn't be legal because it's illegal"!
TOO FUNNY!
Too Funny that you think Prop 8 has ANYTHING to do with polygamy.
Klickles

Monrovia, CA

#174756 Jan 13, 2013
Look we have the out of towners, phoo flingers back.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#174757 Jan 13, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Son. I'm about to educate you. I have been banned 5 times. I had a post monkey named Laqueesha Jefferson claim that it should be "open season" on me, with no license required. I logged a complaint about it, and researched the laws on this phenomenon, and discovered that I had 3 years to press charges. Don't talk nonsense.
Just what charges do you think you can press? Laqueesha pointed out my stupidity, your honor. waa... waa.... waa.....
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174758 Jan 13, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
No it won't. There are still bigamy laws on the books.
Bigamy laws that were enacted in the same era that slaves were owned, that were in the same books that carried sodomy laws. These laws were removed , over time, and the same will result after Prop 8 is overturned.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174760 Jan 13, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Just woke up no I am not a racist I relish the thought getting followed around s store , giving my son instructions on how to act when my son who Is in school to become a doctor about how to act when is pulled over by the police no sudden movements, and the ill faded question are you on probation or we pulled you over because
And yet, you claimed that you enjoyed watching white folks get nervous, why would you say such a thing if you are not a racist ?
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#174762 Jan 13, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigamy laws that were enacted in the same era that slaves were owned, that were in the same books that carried sodomy laws. These laws were removed , over time, and the same will result after Prop 8 is overturned.
Oh puh-leez. That is HARDLY a cause/effect relationship. You could also say that polygamy will be overturned after the use of the first atomic bomb. It would be correct, not NOT a cause/effect relationship.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174763 Jan 13, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>Just what charges do you think you can press? Laqueesha pointed out my stupidity, your honor. waa... waa.... waa.....
Wellllll..........There's this lil detail: Use of the internet to threaten “the person of another” constitutes a violation of 18 U.S.C.§ 875 ( interstate communication of threat to injure) If it is communicated interstate, federal jurisdiction is created.

Please see the statute at the following link:

http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/875.htm...

And you make claim to have some legal training, eh ? I think that is bullshit.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#174764 Jan 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. No magic but certainly legalizing SSM will be a step towards legalizing polygamy. What, do you think it's bad for poly if SSM is legalized? Tell us why dummy.
Once again, the topic is Prop 8, not polygamy.

Polygamy was illegal BEFORE Prop 8 and it will remain illegal after Prop 8 is overturned. Prop 8 has NOTHING to do with polygamy. You can believe that it does, I really don't care what you believe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote yes on Measure AA to help our MSJC student... 1 hr Melissa C 2
Closures Planned on Interstate 15 in Murrieta N... Oct 25 Janet 1
Moreno ValleySCHOOLS: 2 incumbents, 3 challenge... Oct 25 In the thick of i... 1
inquiry of Carlos Perez (May '11) Oct 25 todays hater 145
Menifee- will it take a turn for the worst? (Aug '09) Oct 24 Pining 77
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) Oct 22 Tyrone 339
Murrieta Mayor Resigns After Arrest on Suspicio... Oct 22 Gerald Vonberger 1

Menifee News Video

Menifee Dating
Find my Match

Menifee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Menifee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Menifee

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]