Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,181

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174668 Jan 12, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why lie, Bigfoot?
Anybody can click on the link and see the challenge:
"Can you name one of those books?"
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TH6FC2NTH...
<quoted text>
Changed my mind. BFD.
See ? There you go, again, with the twisting. First you drop the subject. Then you say you didn't. NOW, you say that you changed about dropping it, when first you dropped it, then denied doing it, and end up contradicting yourself. Twice. Pal, you're insane, especially if you think that we ain't noticing it. Twisting motherf***er.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174671 Jan 12, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why lie, Bigfoot?
<quoted text>
Changed my mind. BFD.
It takes one to the wrong page, but you do have the post # in it, so one can find it. It is post #173517. Clear as day, you twisting b**ch.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174673 Jan 12, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then let the people who said this about GLSEN know that.
"They’re sick people and even promote books that feature adult-child sex in a favorable way"
<quoted text>
You quoted this in your post:
"They’re sick people and even promote books that feature adult-child sex in a favorable way"
I knew it was BS.
So, I challenged you to come up with the title of one of those books.
You didn't. They don't exist.
LOLSER!
And, while we're at it, I cut n pasted an entire paragraph, in which that bit about the adult/child sex books were mentioned (I seriously hope that no adult/child sex books are being published), I had disputed your claim that Pro-Gay Indoc books do not exist. What say you, to that ? Do you deny the existence of the 50 or so books that I mentioned ?
Peddling

Monrovia, CA

#174674 Jan 12, 2013
None the less, we don't want anything your peddling from door to door.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174675 Jan 12, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Looked it up?
So, you admit (through omission of an explanation0 that you had nothing to report ? Just bullshitting again, right ? Blowing smoke...Creating fantasies that you hope will make you seem important ? Attempting to create an aura of power and authority that disapates with the mildest draft ?

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#174676 Jan 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean by "pic"?
Serious? You don't know?

Pic:
slang
1. A photograph.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/pic
Largelanguage wrote:
All I see is some sort of leg. Sex is not a part of love, sex is an expression of love. And why do you need sex? Can't you show it with openness and with words? Do you feel he doesn't really love you?
You're a virgin, aren't you?

Santa Monica, CA

#174677 Jan 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't find another man equal to me soothing, or attractive emotionally. I don't need men! How stupid!
Then you are probably not a gay man.

Santa Monica, CA

#174678 Jan 12, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is up to you to prove that it beneficial to society.
Gay people are part of society. Gay marriage will benefit them.
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
It is up to you to prove that it does provide emotional and financial stability to the elderly, LOL. We have provided links to studies that have clearly shown that children of gay couples suffer more from maladjustment than other children. Your side just ignores all the evidence, as it's inconvenient to your getting what you want. This whole world is a mess, and this is part of the problem, libertines wanting what they want, when they want it, regardless of the results. Go be gay, by all means, just don't expect us, the vast majority, to smile, and nod approvingly, at your pretense that nothing is wrong with it.
Wiccan, my posterior.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174679 Jan 12, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
GLESN was mentioned in the quote I was replying to, so it was implied in my question:
Were you hoping they had taken the post down?
LOLSER!
What you call an implication, I call an unspecified request. and, yes, I hope so much that they had taken down the post, that I must cut and paste the entire post, for the 5th time, so that all may see post #173517 for themselves: "QUOTE ="R Hudson"
The same indoc that Chongo disputes is cited here, however...
"Assistant Deputy Secretary, Department of Education – Kevin Jennings
Jennings is the founder of the Gay Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN), a group dedicated to promoting the homosexual agenda to school children as young as five. They’re sick people and even promote books that feature adult-child sex in a favorable way.../QUOTE

LOL! Can you name one of those books?"

However, I took the liberty of correcting the page number, in this link in this post only, so that all may go to page 7592, which is where the challenge (although not a serious or difficult one) occurred. Got that, everyone ? Page 7592, post #173517 is the page and post that Chongo think that I wish had been taken down. Page 7592, post #173517.

Santa Monica, CA

#174681 Jan 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The evolvement of the seven churches.
Which 7 churches? Involved in what?
And quote the verses please.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174683 Jan 12, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why lie, Bigfoot?
<quoted text>
Changed my mind. BFD.
You see ? Even your relaying of a link is faulty. Page 7592, not 7596. As your misdirected link states. Even in the relaying of easily obtained information, you lie. Twisting Mo****fu**er, you are stapled to the wall.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#174684 Jan 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
And you probably are a gay man.
and your probably a dumbazz
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174685 Jan 12, 2013
Actually, I might be wrong about the page number, as my paging could be different than someone else's, as it would change, according to the rules of banning. In my showing of this forum, my banned posts showed up, but failed to appear in the "real" forum. So might the post number, for the same reasons. As I have cut-n-pasted the entire post 5 or 6 times, however, please feel free to laugh at my mis-numbered system, but read the entire post and decide for yourselves.

however, I won't apologize to Chongo, as he is not deserving of simple courtesy and a showing of manners.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174686 Jan 12, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Serious? You don't know?
Pic:
slang
1. A photograph.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/pic
<quoted text>
You're a virgin, aren't you?
It's probably an act of kindness for you to withhold a picture of your ass-like mug...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174688 Jan 12, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay people are part of society. Gay marriage will benefit them.
<quoted text>
Wiccan, my posterior.
You'll have to explain why you make this false assertion: "Gay marriage will benefit them." This lie...
Society will not benefit, it will have to support this group, it will not benefit by the inclusion of a vast minority that wishes to dictate to the rest of us, the vast majority. Explain how society will benefit. You cannot, and you will resort to word games again...
Just Me

Bakersfield, CA

#174691 Jan 12, 2013
What I mind is the close-minded people who say they want rights for all. I saw a sticker on someone's car that pretty much said the guy was anti-gay. There were people actually leaving notes on his car, saying he was an a**hole, how he had his freedom why can't they have theirs.
I was a bit annoyed at the fact that people are being pretty much persecuted for their anti-gay views. How can someone preach about equal rights but whenever someone expresses them, they riot? If someone such as a conservative Christian doesn't agree with homosexuality they shouldn't be harassed.
Just Me

Bakersfield, CA

#174692 Jan 12, 2013
You can't get equal rights for all at the sake of one population over another.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174693 Jan 12, 2013
Because scams and chicanery are all you have. It's no wonder that you are an unemployed, drug-addicted, cross-dressing welfare recipient. No one will have you. No one can trust you. You're as slippery as an eel.

Santa Monica, CA

#174694 Jan 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all blacks are evil of course, but many are dirty little fools! But you probably already knew I wasn't actually assuming it that far. You picked this on purpose! Getting even more ideas? Do you have kids? Probably not, yet you claim you have grand kids!
Why are you fundies such racists? Don't you believe Jesus died for black people?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174695 Jan 12, 2013
Just Me wrote:
What I mind is the close-minded people who say they want rights for all. I saw a sticker on someone's car that pretty much said the guy was anti-gay. There were people actually leaving notes on his car, saying he was an a**hole, how he had his freedom why can't they have theirs.
I was a bit annoyed at the fact that people are being pretty much persecuted for their anti-gay views. How can someone preach about equal rights but whenever someone expresses them, they riot? If someone such as a conservative Christian doesn't agree with homosexuality they shouldn't be harassed.
Agreed. They call us haters, but think nothing of violating the rights of another, to further their cause, which they claim is being violated. a few years ago, I had a bumper sticker that said "WWWDOTCOMMYASS",(no thing to do with gays, and someone had actually scrawled across the "ASS" part. Wish I'd caught them doing it....They would have been pulling the sticky part of that bumper sticker from the inside of their teeth for a week....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Chase Down Bundy Canyon and Helicopter Sun Sandy 2
high speed chase down adams, and cherry street Dec 19 Chris 1
Unique Adoptions (Nov '08) Dec 15 TawshaRose 74
Review: Positive About Disabled People Dec 14 New Workshop Perris 7
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) Dec 12 Tom D 340
Elsinore police arrest eight in prostitution op... (Apr '09) Dec 8 Chris 10
Sex Dec 3 tower climber 2

Menifee News Video

Menifee Dating
Find my Match