Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,567)

Showing posts 151,321 - 151,340 of199,073
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
It is being taught to the animals. That is why it mostly occurs in agricultural and domestic animals.
Lectures? Do the animals download PDF files from "do it human style dot com"?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one more absurdity, day and night before there was a sun.
Along with plants growing before there was a sun.
Without a sun, idiot, the temp would be close to 0 Kelvin. Plants wouldn't last a second, even if there were light.
<quoted text>
I know exactly what I'm talking about.
You are so dumb, you believe that creation myth is history.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Well, god would know what went on, and could explain it. You're too dumb to understand something like "a cloud of interstellar dust...", but most people could get it. People knew about clouds, stars and dust back then.
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter. The story has plants growing before there is a sun, that's absurd.
<quoted text>
And?
<quoted text>
You're not a real man, you have a woman's genes.
LOL!
Do you think you should have been aborted?
The sun was created first.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, stupid fundie.
Not only should it be obvious, after all, stories aren't normally told with the events being related in random order, the Buy-bull explicitly states:
"And the evening and the morning were the third day." (Genesis 1:13) after the plants were created and growing.
"And there was evening, and there was morning--the fourth day." (Genesis 1:19) after the sun was created.
God would have created heat within the plants and already gave them resources.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no stopping my belief in Santa was no big deal, I was quite young.
So what were your parents responses?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
My older grandkids are funny. They don't believe in Santa till around a week before Christmas! The little ones are precious, they BELIEVE! And I wouldn't ruin that for anything.
P.S. You were wrong. Clinton's impeachment did not fail. Impeachment is the sole power of the House. The Senate cannot fail it, only try it and either convict or acquit. They did. And they acquitted. This in no way fails the impeachment. Clinton was impeached.
here you go Liar
Yes Clinton was impeached by a partisan vote in the house on Dec 18 1998
Yes the impeachment trial was voted upon in the senate, and failed by partisan vote on Feb 12 1999, and Clinton was acquitted.
Yes the Articles of impeachment specifically stated the penalty was removal from office.
Yes the impeachment failed in its every intent and goal as stated in the articles of impeachment.
Yes he was impeached, yes the impeachment ended in total failure at achieve any of its stated goals.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The sun was created first.
Not true, it isnt a first generation star

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
God would have created heat within the plants and already gave them resources.
This is the REAL explanation:
The story is a myth made up by ignorant Bronze Age goat herders.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
here you go Liar
Yes the impeachment trial was voted upon in the senate, and failed by partisan vote on Feb 12 1999, and Clinton was acquitted.
Yes the Articles of impeachment specifically stated the penalty was removal from office.
Yes the impeachment failed in its every intent and goal as stated in the articles of impeachment.
Yes he was impeached, yes the impeachment ended in total failure at achieve any of its stated goals.
That's a completely different assertion from your original one. Why have you changed it? And why a do you call me a liar?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So what were your parents responses?
Pleased actually, at the depth of my understanding at such a young age. At least that is what they tell me, I was pretty young.

These stories are like Grimm fairy tales, they are stories to try and influence behavior, that is why for most of its history actual reading of the bible was a capital offence, people were killed for doing so, you only heard how they wanted it interpreted.

Today it is a bit different, after being re-written and the contradictory parts removed, it is an army of people telling you what it is supposed to mean, rather than the simple fact that it is written in plain English ( well the current re-write and translation anyway )

It always amazes me how people will paraphrase one part, and totally ignore another part, I laugh when they try to preach to me, and I show them how what they are saying is not even close to what it says, particularly in the context of what was being said.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Call him a liar! Change the argument!

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Reason #22 Marriage is also a sacred union. Godís in the mix.- B. Obama
Reason #23 Faith - J. Biden
Reason #1 They were playing politics.

Biden floated his approval of gay marriage publicly, when that went well, Obama announced his.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Pleased actually, at the depth of my understanding at such a young age. At least that is what they tell me, I was pretty young.
These stories are like Grimm fairy tales, they are stories to try and influence behavior, that is why for most of its history actual reading of the bible was a capital offence, people were killed for doing so, you only heard how they wanted it interpreted.
Today it is a bit different, after being re-written and the contradictory parts removed, it is an army of people telling you what it is supposed to mean, rather than the simple fact that it is written in plain English ( well the current re-write and translation anyway )
It always amazes me how people will paraphrase one part, and totally ignore another part, I laugh when they try to preach to me, and I show them how what they are saying is not even close to what it says, particularly in the context of what was being said.
WOW! You're cool!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Call him a liar! Change the argument!
here you go Liar

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
here you go Liar
That's a completely different assertion from your original one. Why have you changed it?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a completely different assertion from your original one. Why have you changed it?
here you go Liar
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The stars were created in the time God made them. The big bang theory is a myth.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
here you go Liar
That's a completely different assertion from your original one. You are proven a liar.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
It spread to the wild, but it occurs mostly in agricultural and domestic animals. Get your facts right punk.
So domestic animals looked in on humans having gay sex, tried it out, then told wild animals about it?
Wild animals: You're kidding! That's just unnatural.
Domestic animals: Hey, don't knock it until you try it!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible is actually abused by fascists like Bill Gothard, who is using it to emotionally abuse, and even physically, as well as sexually, young children, right from preschool age up to perhaps even 30(I'm not exxagerating, literally even up to 30 years old, "children" were deluded, Bill Gothard is very manipulative, he is 78 years old after all, he knows what he's doing). Just research what sort of person he is. The stories of the people who experienced parents under the "umbrella" of gothard are quite disturbing.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
So domestic animals looked in on humans having gay sex, tried it out, then told wild animals about it?
Wild animals: You're kidding! That's just unnatural.
Domestic animals: Hey, don't knock it until you try it!
No, they were manipulated into that behavior. As well as actually trained.*A farmer shoves a dogs wiener up another male dogs rump* is probably how is goes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 151,321 - 151,340 of199,073
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Menifee Forum right now

Search the Menifee Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 hr Follow the dog 15,655
Experienced Group of Con Artists occupying my h... (May '13) 6 hr It Just Gets Better NOT 134
pastors who lie (May '08) 6 hr Beelzebub 1,048
inquiry of Carlos Perez (May '11) 13 hr ur friendz ex 141
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Tue Bag itts 4,551
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Tue lug heads 7,298
CA Who do you support for Governor in California i... (Oct '10) Apr 13 Just fine 3,746
•••
•••

Menifee News Video

•••
•••

Menifee Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Menifee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••