Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,980

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#173061 Jan 3, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
God.
God, ROFLMAO, we don't have laws based on what your fictional skydaddy says. Get real, if thats all your ilk has is religion to deny same sex marriage SCOTUS is so gonna shoot your kind down.
what

United States

#173062 Jan 3, 2013
?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173063 Jan 3, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>God, ROFLMAO, we don't have laws based on what your fictional skydaddy says. Get real, if thats all your ilk has is religion to deny same sex marriage SCOTUS is so gonna shoot your kind down.
"Skydaddy", I like that, I usually use the phrase "Invisible magic guy"
SoWhat

Cameron, MO

#173064 Jan 3, 2013
Jess wrote:
Woohoo!!
Is this for real or not anyone? http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/atq/3519...

It is kinda cool.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#173065 Jan 3, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
"Skydaddy", I like that, I usually use the phrase "Invisible magic guy"
Wow you're so cool.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#173066 Jan 3, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>God, ROFLMAO, we don't have laws based on what your fictional skydaddy says. Get real, if thats all your ilk has is religion to deny same sex marriage SCOTUS is so gonna shoot your kind down.
Nana!Nana!Nana!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173067 Jan 3, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you're so cool.
Every time I hear anyone speak from that perspective all I can see in my mind are natives dancing around a fire and offering a virgin to a volcano.

It is good for them to be reminded that they donít speak for everyone.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#173071 Jan 3, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
Marriage is for people who actually love each other and want to be formally committed. Gays can't do this, so it makes this wrong.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#173072 Jan 3, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time I hear anyone speak from that perspective all I can see in my mind are natives dancing around a fire and offering a virgin to a volcano.
It is good for them to be reminded that they donít speak for everyone.
And vice versa.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173073 Jan 3, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
And vice versa.
Nope, donít believe in any Gods, volcano or otherwise, I certainly donít worry about what people tell me their invisible magic friend says
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#173074 Jan 3, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, donít believe in any Gods, volcano or otherwise, I certainly donít worry about what people tell me their invisible magic friend says
I have proof of God.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#173075 Jan 3, 2013
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
My fixation is a reaction, to the increased exposure, to degenerates, getting airtime, who act like there's nothing wrong with them. People like you. If you remove them, I'll have less to notice, and object to.
Why do you keep looking and at for shows about transvestites? You are so fixated on them, that even though I'm a woman, you'd rather imagine I'm a transvestite.
The lady doth protest too much...

Santa Monica, CA

#173076 Jan 3, 2013
Ooops.
Why do you keep looking for and at shows about transvestites?

Santa Monica, CA

#173077 Jan 3, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The plants were in healthy condition before God created the sun, he didn't create them without a single drop of years.
LOL. You have got to be kidding.
The plants would have died instantly, again, it would have been close to 0 Kelvin (look it up) without a sun!
Again, the story is just a myth made up by people who didn't know much, their ignorance can be excused. What about yours?

Santa Monica, CA

#173078 Jan 3, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
God formed Eve's DNA.
Why wasn't that little detail mentioned? Oh, yeah, because the story is made up by Bronze Age goat herders who didn't know about DNA. Their ignorance is excusable. What about yours?
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#173079 Jan 3, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. You have got to be kidding.
The plants would have died instantly, again, it would have been close to 0 Kelvin (look it up) without a sun!
Again, the story is just a myth made up by people who didn't know much, their ignorance can be excused. What about yours?
The plants were given foods naturally in them, they were in a healthy state since they were first created, and actually, God created the sun before the plants. He said let their be light before he created all the animals.

Santa Monica, CA

#173080 Jan 3, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, most people who have anal sex are gay.
Really? What percentage of the population is gay (men)?
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#173081 Jan 3, 2013
Homosexual Liars

By Pastor E.L. Bynum

For years the homosexual leaders have claimed that 10 percent of the population is gay. They got their information from the notorious book on human sexuality by Alfred Kinsey. Kinsey based his estimation on interviews with men and women in the 40s and 50s.

It is not often that we get anything worthwhile from Newsweek magazine, but the 2/15/93 issue has a one page article entitled, How Many Gays Are There? The author of this article reveals that Kinsey interviewed 12,000 male volunteers. He got his volunteers from institutional populations like schools, prisons and hospitals. It was not a scientific poll, and was no doubt twisted by this evil man to make it say what he wanted it to say.

In the last 50-years there has never been another survey which even came close to duplicating the Kinsey myth. The noisy homosexuals have perpetuated this lie, and have been aided by their liberal friends. According to Newsweek, "Most recent studies place gays and lesbians at somewhere between 1 and 6 percent of the population."

"Between 1989 and 1992, the National Opinion Research Center (NORC) at the University of Chicago added two sex questions to its annual General Social Survey. The results have been consistent. Among men, 2.8 percent reported exclusively homosexual activity in the preceding year; women registered 2.5 percent." I think we can safely say, that the people surveyed, were by and large from the more liberal elements of our society.

"Judith Reisman argues in her 1990 book,ĎKinsey, Sex and Fraud,í that homosexuals constitute perhaps as little as 1 percent of the population."

Psychologist Paul Cameron, talking about the number of homosexuals, "claimed that the figure was closer to 3 percent."

Thank you Newsweek for printing the above quotes. Try to get it right more often, you hear!

Homosexuality is a Sin!

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20A...
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#173082 Jan 3, 2013
But the amount of homosexuals doing it equivalently is much greater. 100% of 1%(gays) is much greater equivalently than 1% of 99%(straight).

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#173083 Jan 3, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? What percentage of the population is gay (men)?
You have your lies, you have your damn lies and then you have statistics!

A much greater percentage of gay men have anal sex than straight men. Much greater.

Glad I could help you understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is it okay to make out with your sister (Feb '11) 40 min Korny 11
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 6 hr surfboards 7,957
Re-Elect Tom Fuhrman Menifee City Council 15 hr Jeremy Cronin 23
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 22 hr theos 2,276
Californians fight over migrants Sun squeezers 155
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sat free for all 5,081
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sep 18 Pizza 16,000
•••

Menifee News Video

•••
Menifee Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Menifee Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Menifee People Search