Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#171527 Dec 16, 2012
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Several things I don't agree with you on. Mostly, I'm not in denial about who I am nor do I believe that I or any other gay person, is a defect or aberration. I think you've admitted being a Christian on here, but I'm not sure, but I have seen you post somethings that were pro religion. Anyway, in my opinion, Religion (regardless of which one)promotes population growth, by being anti-birth control, anti- abortion, anti- gay...etc and wanting people to have more children there by increasing 'souls'. If you believe in God or nature, wouldn't you think that this was a 'natural' way of controlling population growth because there are limited resources on this planet? It happens in other species. AND That just 'Maybe' religion is wrong to this promote so much population growth, wrong to discriminate against a natural phenomenon and call it defective or an aberration?

Kimare'a wrote;
Your attempt to avoid the 'defect' label and to give purpose to homosexuality as population control both fail because of direct conflict with the principles of evolution. The article hinted at that fundamental problem.

-Mutations occur all the time. As the article noted, some are good, some are not. Homosexuality as a direct violation of the very basis of evolution, survival.

-There has never been a need OR time for evolution to develop a response to over population. Disease, starvation and war are far quicker. Evolution takes thousands of years to adjust.

I have not stated my belief system except to say I am a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian.

I find it interesting that people discount the Bible for things they think they understand, but ignore numerous profundities. I have barbarically pointed those out in an attempt to undermine denial.

:-)
Clooed

Covina, CA

#171528 Dec 16, 2012
Not enough postage, return to sender.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#171529 Dec 16, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hush, now, as WakanaDanbi uses all kinds of silly analogies, and mine makes more sense. You have to be able to understand analogies, for this to make sense.
I was making fun of your syntax, ya dipshit. Jesus H Christ.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#171530 Dec 16, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Several things I don't agree with you on. Mostly, I'm not in denial about who I am nor do I believe that I or any other gay person, is a defect or aberration. I think you've admitted being a Christian on here, but I'm not sure, but I have seen you post somethings that were pro religion. Anyway, in my opinion, Religion (regardless of which one)promotes population growth, by being anti-birth control, anti- abortion, anti- gay...etc and wanting people to have more children there by increasing 'souls'. If you believe in God or nature, wouldn't you think that this was a 'natural' way of controlling population growth because there are limited resources on this planet? It happens in other species. AND That just 'Maybe' religion is wrong to this promote so much population growth, wrong to discriminate against a natural phenomenon and call it defective or an aberration?
Kimare'a wrote;
Your attempt to avoid the 'defect' label and to give purpose to homosexuality as population control both fail because of direct conflict with the principles of evolution. The article hinted at that fundamental problem.
-Mutations occur all the time. As the article noted, some are good, some are not. Homosexuality as a direct violation of the very basis of evolution, survival.
-There has never been a need OR time for evolution to develop a response to over population. Disease, starvation and war are far quicker. Evolution takes thousands of years to adjust.
I have not stated my belief system except to say I am a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian.
I find it interesting that people discount the Bible for things they think they understand, but ignore numerous profundities. I have barbarically pointed those out in an attempt to undermine denial.
:-)
OMFG! What do you drink before you pull these wild evolution theries out of thin air? Evolution takes thousands of years to adjust? WTF!!!!!!!!!!

People discount the Buybull because it is nothing more than the currently accepted mythology. Homer wrote more interesting stories.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#171532 Dec 16, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I didn't catch the "too many" "it's"...
oh stfu mr hand
Clooed

Covina, CA

#171533 Dec 16, 2012
To show the world and the rest of the stupid Republican & Tea Party Nation members how insane they really are:

JOHN BOEHNER: LIFT DEBT LIMIT FOR ANOTHER YEAR

Bellevue, WA

#171534 Dec 16, 2012
after obamas speech i can hear all the far right christardo NRA nuts.... "Martha fire up the truck we gotta go get our assault weapons now!!! before the libs take our rights and we can't protect ourselves from roaving bands of blood thirsty deer!!!!"

Bellevue, WA

#171536 Dec 16, 2012
don't let that cute bambi face fool ya...behind those dark brown eyes and foilage eating smile lurks a killer hell bent to take out NRA members

Bellevue, WA

#171538 Dec 16, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you shut the f**k up. and stop acting like you count, which you don't ?
aaaawwh what's wrong... i just nailed your exact comment you made to your hand as it warmed up the truck

Bellevue, WA

#171541 Dec 16, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you perform one charitable and honest act of kindness and go to Jerry and tell him about the AIDS ?
wow you projecting.... cause i dont have aids

Bellevue, WA

#171542 Dec 16, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you perform one charitable and honest act of kindness and go to Jerry and tell him about the AIDS ?
look we know you don't feel safe with all those blood thirsty deer out there... but geez... dont take it out on everyone else
FogHorn

Covina, CA

#171544 Dec 16, 2012
Just more foghorn posters from out of town

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#171545 Dec 16, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you were without any moral fiber, and you can be swayed from your core beliefs ? You are no real man, then. I bet if you went to prison, you'd be wearing lipstick, in no time. It doesn't have to cause harm, it is plainly wrong, to mock marriage in this way. It doesn't cause any harm to let a child have a cookie before dinner, but it if it is wrong, then it is not allowed. This is no different, dumbfuck.
If you were really a Wiccan, you wouldn't feel gay marriage mocks marriage. And it doesn't.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#171546 Dec 16, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
don't worry rose , brian g was genetically stupid
I make my arguments without insults; this is where we differ.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#171547 Dec 16, 2012
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh, as numerous posts have explained before, the impeachment of President Clinton failed, as the required 2/3 vote for guilty was not reached in the Senate.
Why is this so hard for you to understand? It is 1 fu$$ing sentence.

"The House of Representatives shall choose their speaker and other officers; and shall have the sole power of impeachment." US Constitution Article I Sec 2

What part of "SOLE POWER OF IMPEACHMENT" is confusing you?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#171548 Dec 16, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
after obamas speech i can hear all the far right christardo NRA nuts.... "Martha fire up the truck we gotta go get our assault weapons now!!! before the libs take our rights and we can't protect ourselves from roaving bands of blood thirsty deer!!!!"
You have shown that you really don't understand the purpose behind the 2nd Amendment.

Hint: It had nothing to do with hunting.
cunune

Pittsburgh, PA

#171555 Dec 17, 2012
youtube.com/watch ... Free-Dumb is getting impaired to aonesided decision

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#171556 Dec 17, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is this so hard for you to understand? It is 1 fu$$ing sentence.
"The House of Representatives shall choose their speaker and other officers; and shall have the sole power of impeachment." US Constitution Article I Sec 2
What part of "SOLE POWER OF IMPEACHMENT" is confusing you?
"Big D" is also very confused by that simple sentence. He too insists the Senate "failed" the House's impeachment.

Very curious.
LumberYard

Covina, CA

#171557 Dec 17, 2012
How many trees did you cut down for this one Roncco?
Impeachment Cobblers

Mount Airy, MD

#171560 Dec 17, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I make my arguments without insults; this is where we differ.
You don't really make any arguments, Brian. You simply slap together some bumper sticker slogans and post them here. When asked to give supporting evidence, actual argument, for them you avoid responding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr Me O My O 7,969
Riverside County:Tap Water Taste and Smell Unpl... 3 hr james marple 53
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Wed do it here 16,011
Murrieta Police misconduct (Mar '08) Tue wolfwolf 110
Menifee- will it take a turn for the worst? (Aug '09) Tue sideline 75
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
Who do you support for Magnolia School District... (Oct '10) Sep 25 Pj morelo 18

Menifee News Video

Menifee Dating
Find my Match

Menifee Jobs

Menifee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Menifee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Menifee

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]