Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,191

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#170701 Dec 10, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one avoiding Rose, you parrot this nonsense as if you have ever made a credible argument for someone to counter.
You debate like a 5 year old trying to get a candy bar at the checkout line.
akpilot's only tactic - avoid debating my argument and try to insult me

North Hollywood, CA

#170702 Dec 10, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Rose, let's give you the benefit of doubt since you are a little slow.
Why don't you tell us what this "argument" is that you presented which it is your claim I cannot counter.
I told you to take notes.
Here it is AGAIN:
Equal rights.

And, AGAIN, I predict you won't debate, you'll just call me names.
If only I were this good at predicting the lottery numbers!:)

North Hollywood, CA

#170703 Dec 10, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a banana rose you Ho. STFU
I don't want a banana after you have used it!

North Hollywood, CA

#170704 Dec 10, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid asssss, I'm going out on the lim here,
LOL. You shouldn't call someone stupid, they say you are going out on "the lim".
Bruno wrote:
but why do you think this issue hasn't been decided after all the debate and gay parades??? Hint, because the Feds don't agree with anything the homos argue. I know you are caught inbetween the sexes but you can only climb back into your cage and wait. lol have a banana
Not after it's been used by you! Even a peal isn't thick enough to keep the fruit clean.
And why do you racists call black people monkeys when monkeys have light skin, thin lips, straight hair and flat butts?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#170705 Dec 10, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. You shouldn't call someone stupid, they say you are going out on "the lim".
<quoted text>
Not after it's been used by you! Even a peal isn't thick enough to keep the fruit clean.
And why do you racists call black people monkeys when monkeys have light skin, thin lips, straight hair and flat butts?
Why are you fundies such racists?
HikllksBurro

Covina, CA

#170706 Dec 10, 2012
HillBilly show makes Senater's feel at home, of the US Congress.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#170707 Dec 10, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You will notice the parrot, she is accused numerous times of not presenting an argument, and rather than actually present one this is the nonsense she replies with.

Why? Because like I have been saying she has NEVER present an argument for anyone to counter.

You're the one avoiding Rose, you parrot this nonsense as if you have ever made a credible argument for someone to counter.

Location hidden

#170708 Dec 10, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here it is AGAIN:
Equal rights.
Why are you changing what we are discussing? Oh, that's right, because you have to because you had your a$$ handed to you.

You know damn well, we were talking about your use of nonsense terms like: LOLSER and CONDUMB among others.

The discussion we were having wasn't about "equal rights"

But we know you are trying to save face puppet.
XesXes

Covina, CA

#170709 Dec 10, 2012
Same sex, who sex., what sex are you talking about?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#170710 Dec 10, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here it is AGAIN:
Equal rights.
Oh yeah? We predict you won't debate and you'll just call him names.

Nana nana nana!

Location hidden

#170711 Dec 10, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here it is AGAIN:
Equal rights.
So, you scream- equal rights- and think you have presented a debate?

There is no debate, in order for there to be an equal rights issue the two issues in question must be equal, in the instance of same sex marriage- as with incest, polygamy etc.- the parties in question are inherently unequal.

But, I guess we will have to wait and see what the SCOTUS has to say. But my guess is you aren't going to be happy with the decision as a number of the justices have already openly stated that there is no Constitutional Right to marriage. Also there would be no reason for the SCOTUS to take on the Prop 8 case if they were happy with the decision.

But it would be interesting if on one hand they uphold the DOMA decision which was based solely on the premise that the Federal Government lacks the Constitutionally enumerated power to define marriage, but then uphold the prop 8 case thus contradicting itself by federally defining marriage.

Good times coming Rose.
XesXes

Covina, CA

#170712 Dec 10, 2012
Get yoour decoder rings out, kids. AKA pilot is sending another, I'm stupider than you message.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#170716 Dec 10, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you fundies such racists?
you do crack .. don' you

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#170717 Dec 10, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Homophobia was psychiatric jargon invented to describe a person’s fear of homosexual inclinations in him or herself.“Gay” activists simply stole the term and redefined it as “hate and/or fear of
homosexuals.
stop making shiet up, I postedthe deff. cant you read?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#170718 Dec 10, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>you do crack .. don' you
No.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#170719 Dec 10, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
it's meth then isn't it

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#170720 Dec 10, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>it's meth then isn't it
No. What's your point toots? Your drugs are better than my drugs? I don't abuse any so I guess yours are better. You win.

P.S. you have stated you have used meth, crack and many other drugs. So what? I don't care.

P.P.S. Don't worry about me, I won't worry about you. Have fun. Tell Jerry he has my future condolences.

Bye toots.
PudKnocker

Covina, CA

#170721 Dec 10, 2012
The Arthur G. Dozier School for Boys, closed in June 2011 after state investigators and the U.S. Justice Department's Civil Rights Division.

long before then, the institution had been the target of investigations and lawsuits about physical and mental abuse but also forced labor, rape and even murder of the young charges sent to its care since it opened in 1900.

North Hollywood, CA

#170722 Dec 10, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
You will notice the parrot, she is accused numerous times of not presenting an argument, and rather than actually present one this is the nonsense she replies with.
Why? Because like I have been saying she has NEVER present an argument for anyone to counter.

North Hollywood, CA

#170723 Dec 10, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you scream- equal rights- and think you have presented a debate?
There is no debate, in order for there to be an equal rights issue the two issues in question must be equal, in the instance of same sex marriage- as with incest, polygamy etc.- the parties in question are inherently unequal.
All people are inherently unequal. That's not the issue. The 14th Amendment grants all US citizens equal rights.
The issue is marriage. A man has the right to marry a woman, so a woman should have that same right. A woman has the right to marry a man, so a man should have that same right.
akpilot wrote:
But, I guess we will have to wait and see what the SCOTUS has to say. But my guess is you aren't going to be happy with the decision as a number of the justices have already openly stated that there is no Constitutional Right to marriage.
The Court says there is a right to marry in Loving v VA.
akpilot wrote:
Also there would be no reason for the SCOTUS to take on the Prop 8 case if they were happy with the decision.
But it would be interesting if on one hand they uphold the DOMA decision which was based solely on the premise that the Federal Government lacks the Constitutionally enumerated power to define marriage, but then uphold the prop 8 case thus contradicting itself by federally defining marriage.
Good times coming Rose.
There will be gay marriage in all 50.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Menifee- will it take a turn for the worst? (Aug '09) 4 hr can not believe 76
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) Wed Tyrone 339
Murrieta Mayor Resigns After Arrest on Suspicio... Oct 22 Gerald Vonberger 1
Another Water Bond Scam ... Oct 22 james marple 1
bbw Oct 21 Alex 1
Looking for a women Oct 21 Ace Mann 1
CA Attorney General re WATER Oct 20 james marple 1

Menifee News Video

Menifee Dating
Find my Match