Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#170122 Dec 6, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You argue against equal rights like the class A bigot that you are! Priceless!
Don't like poly? Tough sh!t! Just don't marry more than one person and you won't even notice it.
Don't get mad, just get out of the way of equality. Poly marriage won't hurt you or anyone else.
Gee.... I guess going to jail doesn't hurt anyone, eh? Don't like it? Don't get mad. CHANGE THE LAW.

Yes... I argue against equal rights in your pinhead mind.(sweet baby jesus, help me) There's no guarantee of equal rights here in the USA. The guarantee is equal protection. This fact seems to escape you every time we have this conversation.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#170123 Dec 6, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No such thing as gay 'marriage'.
That's silly stupid redundancy!
:-)
<quoted text>
You are partially right, I am right.
The closer a counterfeit gets to the real thing, the easier it is to see the fake.
Smile.
Oh my! Margaret Dumont! We thought you were dead.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#170124 Dec 6, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
SSM is effectively illegal in most states. You won't go to prison for it like poly but you cannot do it. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, miss thing.
No one cares that you are against poly. Glad it makes you angry though.
Research the reasons that polygamy is illegal sometime, bigot. I'm sure you'll agree with them, you probably hate Mormons too.
Remember the time you actually posted "what about the children!?" in regards to polygamy? Sure you do. I should have saved the post number for a few reposts of that bigoted rant!
FUNNY!
What about the children in polygamy, Miss Smarty Pants?

You think you have the power to make me angry?????????

hahahaha
ahahahahah
ahahahahahahn
ahhahahahaha
ahahahahahah
ahahahahahh
ahahahahahh
ahahahahah
ahahahahha
ahahahhaha
ahahhahaha
ahahahhaha
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#170125 Dec 6, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
I love peanuts and lemons! Keep em coming. Shows me my schtick is good schtick. And that I am touching the warm and tolerant hearts of the people of tolerance and diversity!
Thank you.
I just threw up in my mouth a little.........

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#170126 Dec 6, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose tactic #1- Act stupid-(not so sure it is an act)
Rose Tactic #2- Misdirect
Rose Tactic #3- Make stupid comments until opposition is tired of replying then claim victory
Rose Tactic #4- Attack the poster- scream Racist, Bigot, Homophobe
Rose Tactic #5- Act intelligent by making silly statistical references such as- Most people who have anal sex are straight-
Rose Tactic #6- Falsely accuse others of lies- when proven wrong through links to previous posts revert back to tactics 2 and 4.
Rose Tactic #7- Claim to have made an argument, then claim others can't counter the argument that doesn't actually exist.
akpilot's only tactic - avoid debate by insulting me.

North Hollywood, CA

#170127 Dec 6, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Much has been added?
Actually only 27 items have been added- 10 of which the founders themselves added.
Yeah, stupid, learn to count.

North Hollywood, CA

#170128 Dec 6, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
And, you've been given some, you just choose to act as if you haven't. You're either ignorant, or unable to grasp simple concepts.
Nobody has come up with a rational argument against gay marriage. There is no possible harm it could cause, and all US citizens should get equal rights. People are starting to realize this. My guess is that in less than 20 years, there will be gay marriage in all 50, and all but a few knuckle draggers like you will wonder what all the fuss was about.

North Hollywood, CA

#170129 Dec 6, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
Every gay and lesbian was born of male/female union. That's why we should keep marriage male/female too.
That makes no sense, moron. Non sequitur.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#170130 Dec 6, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys are so afraid of a word it is hilarious,
Afraid? Hardly. We are just intelligent enough to know there is a difference and that difference is VERY important.

We are a Republic, not a Democracy Dan. You should learn the difference.
Poor Dan, has such a had time admitting he is wrong. Look, he is arguing with the founders now..
"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself."- John Adams
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
Benjamin Franklin
"We are a Republican Government, Real liberty is never found in despotism or in the extremes of democracy...it has been observed that a pure democracy if it were practicable would be the most perfect government. Experience has proved that no position is more false than this. The ancient democracies in which the people themselves deliberated never possessed one good feature of government. Their very character was tyranny; their figure deformity."- Alexander Hamilton
"A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%." Thomas Jefferson
"Democracies have ever been spectacles of turbulence and contention; have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have in general been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their death."- James Madison
"We may define a republic to be - a government which derives all its powers directly or indirectly from the great body of the people, and is administered by persons holding their offices during pleasure for a limited period, or during good behavior. It is essential to such a government that it be derived from the great body of the society, not from an inconsiderable proportion or a favored class of it: otherwise a handful of tyrannical nobles, exercising their oppressions by a delegation of their powers, might aspire to the rank of republicans and claim for their government the honorable title of republic."- James Madison
"Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos."- John Marshall
You were saying Dan??

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#170131 Dec 6, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee.... I guess going to jail doesn't hurt anyone, eh? Don't like it? Don't get mad. CHANGE THE LAW.
Yes... I argue against equal rights in your pinhead mind.(sweet baby jesus, help me) There's no guarantee of equal rights here in the USA. The guarantee is equal protection. This fact seems to escape you every time we have this conversation.
"Yes, polygamy hurts people because they go to jail for it." Priceless! But how does it hurt you miss thing?

"Yes... I argue against equal rights..." Yes you do, bigot. And you do it very poorly.

And that old Mona gem: "Polygamy is illegal because it's against the law." That's my favorite!

SO Funny!

Post more!

Location hidden

#170132 Dec 6, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
akpilot's only tactic - avoid debate by insulting me.
This would be Rose using Tactic #1. Acting stupid, as if my outline of her tactics are an insult- they are simply a statement of fact after much observation.

Rose tactic #1- Act stupid-(not so sure it is an act)
Rose Tactic #2- Misdirect
Rose Tactic #3- Make stupid comments until opposition is tired of replying then claim victory
Rose Tactic #4- Attack the poster- scream Racist, Bigot, Homophobe
Rose Tactic #5- Act intelligent by making silly statistical references such as- Most people who have anal sex are straight-
Rose Tactic #6- Falsely accuse others of lies- when proven wrong through links to previous posts revert back to tactics 2 and 4.
Rose Tactic #7- Claim to have made an argument, then claim others can't counter the argument that doesn't actually exist.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#170133 Dec 6, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You so desperately want to make people mad.
poor baby
Great post! Share more. Comments are always welcome. Even your dopey ones.

No post is too stupid! Don't be shy. Come back soon.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#170134 Dec 6, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the children in polygamy, Miss Smarty Pants?
You think you have the power to make me angry?????????
hahahaha
ahahahahah
ahahahahahahn
ahhahahahaha
ahahahahahah
ahahahahahh
ahahahahahh
ahahahahah
ahahahahha
ahahahhaha
ahahhahaha
ahahahhaha
Oh yeah! That's what I was waiting for. That fake psycho laugh!

Means you're real mad.

I pushed your express button today eh, toots?

Big Fun! WOO HOO!

Location hidden

#170135 Dec 6, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, stupid, learn to count.
What does this statement have to do with what I said?

"Much has been added?
Actually only 27 items have been added- 10 of which the founders themselves added."

Want to count Rose? Ok, Let's go.

27 Amendments have been added to the Constitution- that hardly constitutes MUCH!!

To go even further- the first 8 weren't changes at all, but merely statements of what was already true. Go read Madison's opinion on the Bill of Rights.

The 9th and 10th were merely further protection for the State against the Federal Government. Again simply a statement of what already was, hardly a change.

The 17th and the 21st cancel each other out.

So all and all there have been 15 changes to the Constitution in over 234 years. That would hardly constitute MANY changes Rose.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#170137 Dec 6, 2012
"Polygamy hurts people because you go to jail for it."- Mona Lott justifying her bigotry. Dec 6, 2012.

Submitted for your amusement.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#170140 Dec 6, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
What does "As if" mean ? Did rose-no-ho answer my question ? And why are you making a nonsensical interjection to my specifically posed question to rose-no-ho ? This one isn't for you, Joisey.
Yeah I wonder what the hell that dopey Mona Lott post means too.

I have the old auntie all fired up about polygamy right now. I'm getting worried though. I think he's about to have a stroke!

Big Fun!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#170144 Dec 6, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
What does "As if" mean ? Did rose-no-ho answer my question ? And why are you making a nonsensical interjection to my specifically posed question to rose-no-ho ? This one isn't for you, Joisey.
When I was a kid growing up in NY, whenever we got caught with something illegal by the cops and the cops asked us where we got it, we just said "In Joisey". The cops believed it and let it go.

Joisey! Actually they get a bad rap, it's a fine state. Except Mona Lott's house.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#170145 Dec 6, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You're, clearly, irrational.
Hell, the jackass wears a tin foil hat! Check his picture? I saw it, thought, well here we got a live one and was expecting great things, but he turned out to be just a dope with a funny picture.

I think it's the old jackass bird maybe. Run of the mill dope.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#170148 Dec 6, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
More help is on the way...He is FOR SSM, as he has repeatedly stated. You must learn to read. You are the confused one (thinks rose isn't an idiot, thinks Mike hasn't stated his beliefs clearly). Mike simply likes to snipe the morons, and let's face it, it IS fun to potshot the schmucks...Thanks, for stepping into the firing zone...We are enjoying you, immensely.
oh go play with your hand dumbazz

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#170153 Dec 6, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me help you, again, jizzybird, you are wrong. rose-no-ho is an idiot.
actually you are the idiot... morazz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Menifee- will it take a turn for the worst? (Aug '09) 44 min sideline 75
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 14 hr RiccardoFire 16,008
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sun No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
Who do you support for Magnolia School District... (Oct '10) Sep 25 Pj morelo 18
is it okay to make out with your sister (Feb '11) Sep 22 Korny 11
Re-Elect Tom Fuhrman Menifee City Council Sep 21 Jeremy Cronin 23

Menifee News Video

Menifee Jobs

Menifee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Menifee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Menifee

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]