Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Calvin

Germany

#158437 Sep 7, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Straights don't have the right to marry "the person of their choice" either if that person is of the same sex they are.
Therefore, my statement is valid -- gays have the same right to marry as straights do.
100% correct sir.

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#158438 Sep 7, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
No there weren't. Evelyn Hooker was the first to scientifically study homosexuals. That's why her work was such a breakthrough. You've been hitting the crack pipe again, haven't you?
I see.

So your point is up until 1973 (or 1958 if you like), the APA used no scientific studies to conclude homosexuality was a mental disorder?

(this should be fun, Readers)
Leader of the Pack

AOL

#158439 Sep 7, 2012
Squirm Prof Marvel, squirm!

Prof Marvel

Atlanta, GA

#158441 Sep 7, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"
This kind of repetition is the reason no one reads your posts or responds to them, Rose.

You're a psychopath.

Go away.
Leader of the Pack

AOL

#158442 Sep 7, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
This kind of repetition is the reason no one reads your posts or responds to them, Rose.
You're a psychopath.
Go away.
What about the children? You certainly have no concern for them...you and your favorite hate mongers massresistance keep that book you are so upset about online 24/7 for all to see. Where is your genuine concern for the children? You are just here to hate, admit it and be done...you go away!
Were back

San Dimas, CA

#158443 Sep 7, 2012
I'm sure you didn't sttudder, but what have you been trying to say for all these years you've posted racists, threatening comments on this site?
Michael Clark Duncan

Toronto, Canada

#158444 Sep 7, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a psychopath.
Go away.
And this post is the perfect example of just how delusional you truly are seeing how you post the very same repetitive crap at least 20 times a day! Psychotic is your middle name GaYrY! See a good shrink and attempt to get some help! You know the first sign that you can be helped psychologically is to be able to admit that you are indeed one flaming nut job! Do you see that GaYrY,don't you? You are you know a confirmedwhacka doodle do! LOLOL
Were back

San Dimas, CA

#158445 Sep 7, 2012
Still in the hunt.

Prof Marvel

Atlanta, GA

#158447 Sep 7, 2012
Leader of the Pack wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the children? You certainly have no concern for them...you and your favorite hate mongers massresistance keep that book you are so upset about online 24/7 for all to see. Where is your genuine concern for the children? You are just here to hate, admit it and be done...you go away!
And exactly what's wrong with this book?

Please tell the gay members of this forum.

They're the ones who think the acts depicted in it are safe, normal, and as wholesome as mom's apple pie.

http://www.massresistance.info/downloads/Litt...
Leader of the Pack

AOL

#158448 Sep 7, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
And exactly what's wrong with this book?
You tell me, you are the one who has been screaming about it forever! If you think it is so inappropriate why do you keep posting it over and over again? If you notice, I removed your link and your drivel! I taught my kids about safe sex, did my job...we don't need no stinkin book, but some kids might!
Leader of the Pack

AOL

#158449 Sep 7, 2012
sorry, server has the hiccups...
Were back

San Dimas, CA

#158450 Sep 7, 2012
Did someone say RAT PACK?

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#158451 Sep 7, 2012
Dude wrote:
If you're not a feminist, then how are you a supporter of women? For all you know, Mona Lott could be a big pusher of destroying gender stereotypes, the same ones that damage women.
For all you know, Mona Lott is a man.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#158453 Sep 7, 2012
<quoted text>
I agree and so is idiot Prof. every time he posts the link! Where is their concern for the children...their only concern is hatred!
Wiggle your way out of this now idiot Prof. Marvel!
Exactly.
Personally, I don't see anything wrong with the booklet. If you're old enough to start asking questions about sex, you're old enough to get (pardon the expression) straight, explicit answers.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#158454 Sep 7, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a psychopath.
Go away.
So this post wasn't a response to my post?

And you are a fine one to talk about repetition.
Could you post a link to and mention that little black book again?
Were back

San Dimas, CA

#158455 Sep 7, 2012
Who cares, your just another issues flushing yourself up and down the sewer pipes with your nasty mouthed comments and racists posts.
Michael Clark Duncan

Toronto, Canada

#158457 Sep 8, 2012
Were back wrote:
Who cares, your just another issues flushing yourself up and down the sewer pipes with your nasty mouthed comments and racists posts.
And who cares you frigging nut job! It would seem that you're here every day posting bull shyte,after bull shyte meaningless posts! At least people here who are in favor of marriage equality are fighting for their beliefs idiot! What are you here for,I mean other than to be a giant prick whose posted hundreds of off topic unintelligent crap! How about you move along if you don't like it and problem solved! Adios prick!

Prof Marvel

Atlanta, GA

#158459 Sep 8, 2012
<quoted text>
You tell me, you are the one who has been screaming about it forever! If you think it is so inappropriate why do you keep posting it over and over again? If you notice, I removed your link and your drivel! I taught my kids about safe sex, did my job...we don't need no stinkin book, but some kids might!
Stop wasting everyone's time and answer the question: would you allow your kids to learn about safe sex from The Little Black Book?

The question takes a yes or no answer, not a masturbatory one.
Michael Clark Duncan

Toronto, Canada

#158461 Sep 8, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop wasting everyone's time and answer the question: would you allow your kids to learn about safe sex from The Little Black Book?
The question takes a yes or no answer, not a masturbatory one.
And once again this has absolutely nothing to do with marriage equality in California! Try again penis head! Better yet,don't post until you get on topic stupid! In other words STFU and move along now felon!

Prof Marvel

Atlanta, GA

#158462 Sep 8, 2012
Michael Clark Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
And once again this has absolutely nothing to do with marriage equality in California! Try again penis head! Better yet,don't post until you get on topic stupid! In other words STFU and move along now felon!
For future reference my posts won't have anything to do with marriage equality since marriage equality is already a fact of life here in the US.

I tell you this so that whenever you see the name "Prof Marvel" at the top of a post you'll know it's a post that's about things you don't want to talk or think about.

Therefore, I expect never to see a response from you underneath one of my posts again.

Have a nice life and remember -- Barebacking Kills!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is Menifee Lakes? (Feb '07) Jul 22 Pumpkin pie 23
Review: Final Strike Martial Arts (Jul '16) Jul 20 Bhalcovich 64
News CA: Rough arrest of a street vendor caught on c... Jul 19 Tom 2
kelly jarka murder trial verdict (Sep '09) Jul 18 Needtobethere 39
Flying the Mexican Flag in front of a Menifee Home (Oct '09) Jul 13 JuJu 31
News Bust Made In Prostitution Sting At Massage Parlor (May '06) Jun '17 Jakdntan 222
City of Wildomar $10,000 Permit Fee for Horse R... (Apr '13) Jun '17 George Schaffer 3

Menifee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menifee Mortgages