Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201862 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

dave

Edmonton, Canada

#232314 Sep 1, 2014
Thats great :)

the solution Eroticareview.net and eroticProviderguide.com

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#232315 Sep 1, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
It is only interesting if one is trying to fabricate something to then claim I am inconsistent.
Because I believe the state should interfere as little as possible in our lives does not mean I do not want them going after those who pollute our rivers, over fish our rivers etc. I believe there are some legitimate functions for government, the Constitution spells them out. Putting people in prison for smoking pot and micromanaging marriage are not on the list of things the government should be doing..
How many people are in prison for just smoking pot?
TreeFrog

Oroville, CA

#232316 Sep 2, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
It is only interesting if one is trying to fabricate something to then claim I am inconsistent.
Because I believe the state should interfere as little as possible in our lives does not mean I do not want them going after those who pollute our rivers, over fish our rivers etc. I believe there are some legitimate functions for government, the Constitution spells them out. Putting people in prison for smoking pot and micromanaging marriage are not on the list of things the government should be doing. Who decided for instance that the government should teach children in the public schools that homosexuals are sick perverts who are all pedophiles, for instance?
Any one know who decided children should be taught that?
I was sitting down next to my cousin in the Government Indoctrination Center when the 5th grade was shown this film. Please note it was a police department that produced it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =17u01_sWjREXX
Not one person objected. I too sat in silence watching these lies, distortion and absurdities.
Any one know who decided children should be taught that?
Probably made from information supplied by the victims and the film made with the intention of protecting children by those in our society entrusted with the responsibility to do so.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#232317 Sep 2, 2014
Why do many gays have a lisp?

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#232319 Sep 2, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Why are you an idiot?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#232320 Sep 2, 2014
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you an idiot?
That's not relative to the topic, moron.
spotters

Sierra Madre, CA

#232321 Sep 2, 2014
Oh my gosh, the same stupid ones keep showing up.

Why do lemons turn yellow?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#232322 Sep 2, 2014
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you an idiot?
That's not relative to the topic at hand.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#232323 Sep 2, 2014
The question remains. Why do many gays have a lisp?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#232324 Sep 2, 2014
KiMare wrote:
The question remains. Why do many gays have a lisp?
They don't trust everyone's gaydar. Also it's a mating call.
lippers

Sierra Madre, CA

#232325 Sep 2, 2014

And Rizzo turns purple.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#232326 Sep 2, 2014
lippers wrote:
And Rizzo turns purple.
And lippers turns into a pile of sh!t.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#232327 Sep 2, 2014
KiMare wrote:
I believe it's learned and they feel they need to do so to fit in. I know a couple gays from High School that talked normal then when I saw then later, they had the lisp as well as the hand gestures. It can be funny in comedy acts.
TreeFrog

Oroville, CA

#232328 Sep 2, 2014
KiMare wrote:
lisp, verb, for which do we speak ?

1.To pronounce the sibilant letter ‘s’ imperfectly; to give ‘s’ and ‘z’ the sounds of ‘th’(IPA(key):/&#952; /π/)— a defect common amongst children.
2.To speak with imperfect articulation; to mispronounce, as a child learning to talk. &#8195;

3.To speak hesitatingly and with a low voice, as if afraid. &#8195;

4.To utter with imperfect articulation; to express with words pronounced imperfectly or indistinctly, as a child speaks; hence, to express by the use of simple, childlike language.

5.To speak with reserve or concealment; to utter timidly or confidentially
Anonymos

Sierra Madre, CA

#232329 Sep 2, 2014

And Rizzo turns purple and kilmare turns red.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#232330 Sep 2, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>How many people are in prison for just smoking pot?

Location hidden

#232331 Sep 2, 2014
TreeFrog wrote:
<quoted text>Any one know who decided children should be taught that?
Probably made from information supplied by the victims and the film made with the intention of protecting children by those in our society entrusted with the responsibility to do so.
Yes, it was Christians in the Department of Education in cooperation with the Lakewood California Police Department who decided children should be brainwashed to hate gay people as part of a public service film, made to be shown in the governments class rooms which the government required parents to deliver their children to, to be shown that propaganda film that makes gays out to be child molesting monsters.

Many gays today worship that very same government who brainwashed a nation into believing they are all monsters. Government is the problem you can not look to the problem for a solution.

Location hidden

#232332 Sep 2, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Why do KKKristians waste their time warming pews and listening to con-artists such as yourself?

Location hidden

#232333 Sep 2, 2014
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you an idiot?
KiMare is probably an idiot for the same reason you are.

Location hidden

#232334 Sep 2, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not relative to the topic, moron.
Good point, lides the off-topic police control freak posts another off topic message. lides is just like God: do as I say, not as I do.

GOD: Do not kill, Exodus 20:13.

God kills every living thing on the earth except for a drunk, his family and two [or seven] of every animal on the earth. Genesis 6-9.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pagans Out Of The 'Broom Closet' In Southwest R... (Jan '10) 5 hr indano 241
News Murrieta Police Asking Public's Help in Identif... Aug 24 JMulvihill 1
News One year later, Central American migrants long ... Aug 22 wild child 1
Bridal Show|Historic Motte Museum|Free Aug 20 Linda 1
News Political EmpireRIVERSIDE COUNTY: Shellie Milne... Aug 20 Jeff Stone 1
pastors who lie (May '08) Aug 20 Danielle 1,125
News Woman Threatening to Jump From Perris Overpass ... Aug 19 Lady Morgana 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menifee Mortgages