Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201864 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Sgt Peppers

Gardnerville, NV

#232057 Aug 12, 2014
"Ball your local hairdresser."
Fr Galonz

Sonoma, CA

#232058 Aug 12, 2014
The lady that said that the reason there are so many teaporty folks in kalifornya is that the donner party wouldnt eat them, she should be ashamed. That is not the reason. I dont think so. No.
BaLugga Glenn Bck

Covina, CA

#232059 Aug 12, 2014
Balugga to you becker head.
Fr Galonz

Chicago, IL

#232061 Aug 13, 2014
Libtard go away and crap in someone elses hay !
Golita

Covina, CA

#232062 Aug 13, 2014
topix.com glendora forum - 3 Pee Republicans always make a mess on this site and other's.

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#232063 Aug 13, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>First of all before i get called a name, I'm not gay, now with that said If people are born gay or straight or bi or asexual, nobody should be ashamed of who they are. Since there are 2% gays in this country, gay marriage is being decided by many straights. I really don't care if the 2% marry, it won't make a bit of difference.
It is your choice to lie or try to deceive. I do not care if you call yourself gay or straight, but all medical evidence is that no gay gene exists and no homosexual orientation exists in humans or animals. No one is born gay, also there are 1.4% gay men and .8% lesbian. You may not care if 3 people marry or if an adult daughter and mom marry, but realize that is your line of morality and like same sex marriage it is opposed by most.
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232067 Aug 13, 2014
Mexican neighborhoods will always produce the dumbest people in California. That's why Toyota left.
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232068 Aug 13, 2014
At least the Mexican gangs keep the CA police departments employed.

Somebody has to "take out" the idiots. And, lock up the ones they find.

Raid the houses at 4 a.m. on Sunday morning and throw the key away.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#232069 Aug 13, 2014
Sgt Peppers wrote:
"Ball your local hairdresser."
You know it Sarge ;)

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#232070 Aug 13, 2014
Los Angeles wrote:
The reason why latin americans support Palestine is because latin americans are sneaky terrorists. They have moorish (spanish arab) blood. They also have nomadic native roots (Indigenous) like Afghanistan. Latin Americans have some muslim roots of northern africa and Spain.
Israel has a good border protection system.
If the USA had "Iron Dome" there would be no Mexican crossing.
Oh my fella, that is digging pretty deep! I really doubt the average Hispanic is thinking about Moorish heritage and connected lineage ;)

Anyway, my main concern is that I have the right Hispanic helpers aligned to clean up my salon and keep my yard in West Hollywood looking dapper ;)

Go LGBT/UCLA Bruins!
last 3 peas

Covina, CA

#232071 Aug 13, 2014
The last 3 peas right in the slot this week.
Plumperfatboyora ngecove

Chicago, IL

#232072 Aug 13, 2014
2 peckers in your eye
skinned

Covina, CA

#232073 Aug 13, 2014
The last 3 peas right in the slot this week. Plumper fat boy or organ covered In Republican's.
Sgt Peppers

Gardnerville, NV

#232074 Aug 13, 2014
Petey, about that Gay Republican. I think you've been sniffing too much macassar at your hair emporium. Next, you'll tell us you know an honest Democrat.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#232076 Aug 13, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>You may be right Mr/Ms Covina, but here is an interesting oxymoron for you. My partner Jonathan is both gay and a Republican :/
He votes to the right because he says that California's wacky, liberal laws are driving good small businesses out of our state! I see his point entirely, but alas, I have my own hair salon so it matters not to me either way. My tips I receive for my flamboyant creations gets me through any taxes levied my way ;)
PeePeePete: You sound like you found a good man.

Location hidden

#232077 Aug 13, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>
Well sir, if my lifelong partner Jonathan were to take ill and I would need to provide the necessary medical care and/or make arrangements for him, I would not be able to under the current laws :/
That is a privileged oversight that many like straight individuals like you do not raise an inkling of a thought about :(
Go UCLA/LGBT Bruins and our progressive changes we demand for our ever-changing world!
Your problem is that you think you have the right to provide medical, at my expense, for your sex partner and our concern should start with and end with you. The terminologies are an illusion of your own choosing and deception. We are all heterogeneous beings, and that means formulated for men and women relationships. If a mother has sex with her adult daughter she is also denied the right to provide medical for her.

You said LGBT so how is as bisexual or straight transsexual suddenly gay? Sorry Bud, the fact that you have left holes in your reasoning does not give you a free pass. Also, a boat is not car if it had an engine, likewise you having gay sex is not suddenly a marriage. Finally, consensus by less than 5% of the world does not create s right, slave owners discovered that, after s longer tenure and thus the world changed back.

Location hidden

#232078 Aug 13, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my fella, that is digging pretty deep! I really doubt the average Hispanic is thinking about Moorish heritage and connected lineage ;)
Anyway, my main concern is that I have the right Hispanic helpers aligned to clean up my salon and keep my yard in West Hollywood looking dapper ;)
Go LGBT/UCLA Bruins!
Don't we have your kind for that! We straights see the LGBT as X-men mutations, so we have sympathy, not hate.
patch heel

Covina, CA

#232080 Aug 14, 2014
Glendora patch com has gone to heel.
Rankinstickinude ep

Chicago, IL

#232081 Aug 14, 2014
Taco plumper boy likes it deep

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#232082 Aug 14, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my fella, that is digging pretty deep! I really doubt the average Hispanic is thinking about Moorish heritage and connected lineage ;)

Go LGBT/UCLA Bruins!
RACIST...... GO USC!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pagans Out Of The 'Broom Closet' In Southwest R... (Jan '10) 19 hr Kathwynn 241
News Murrieta Police Asking Public's Help in Identif... Aug 24 JMulvihill 1
News One year later, Central American migrants long ... Aug 22 wild child 1
Bridal Show|Historic Motte Museum|Free Aug 20 Linda 1
News Political EmpireRIVERSIDE COUNTY: Shellie Milne... Aug 20 Jeff Stone 1
pastors who lie (May '08) Aug 20 Danielle 1,125
News Woman Threatening to Jump From Perris Overpass ... Aug 19 Lady Morgana 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menifee Mortgages