Benefactor a possible suicide

Jan 28, 2009 Full story: Idyllwild Town Crier Online 22

According to a Riverside County Sheriff's Department press release, Senior Investigator Kevin Duffy, 51, appeared to have committed suicide Saturday night.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jake show

Santa Ana, CA

#22 Mar 10, 2013
I met duffy when I was 12 and was one of the closest to him and trust me he wasnt a creep. He kept me and my friends out of trouble as we were growing up. He faught to get our skatepark built in our tweaker infested town called nuevo and faught ro keep raising money to fund it for yrs. Until the government decided to shit on us and build the fire station on the exaxt fence line that our skatepark was on. After that I still talked to him to him here and there because he truly cared how my life was going. The last I heard from him was actually in a local paper, there was an article with him talking about helping at risk children and how to do so. Just an awesome dude and I want to say thank you duffy for being so cool and taking us on all of those trips, all expenses paid lol much love
YO mamma

Murrieta, CA

#23 Mar 13, 2013
Duffy was a corrupt cop that was in over his head, he was being investigated thats why he SHOT himself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr broombroom 200,977
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 10 hr scoop 2,273
is it okay to make out with your sister (Feb '11) 23 hr Veronica 10
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 23 hr zhuzhamm 5,079
Californians fight over migrants Thu Cat74 143
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Thu Pizza 16,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 17 Blazing saddles 7,954
•••

Menifee News Video

•••
Menifee Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Menifee Jobs

•••
•••
•••