Don't Rent a Car With Existing Damage

Don't Rent a Car With Existing Damage

There are 1 comment on the Mycitycorona.com story from Mar 24, 2012, titled Don't Rent a Car With Existing Damage. In it, Mycitycorona.com reports that:

City of Corona Corona Art Association Chamber of Commerce Corona Cruiser Corona Fire Department Corona Graffiti Clean-Up Corona Police Department Corona Trash Pick-Up Corona Water Service Dos Lagos Stadium 15 Edwards Crossings 18 Edwards Eastvale 14 Menifee 24/7 Message Board Metrolink Norco Chamber Norco Fire Department Norco Graffiti Clean-up ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mycitycorona.com.

AAA

Hacienda Heights, CA

#1 Mar 27, 2012
My son rented a car from Enterprise which he had done many times in the past. This time when he returned it, the person inspecting the return found some damage on the rear left quarter panel in front of the tire. The report read that there was a scrape, well they said it shouldn't cost too much more than $100 so he opted to pay instead of paying the $500 deductable as would most people. Well they deducted just under the $500 deductable amount and said they had to repair the roof post the quarter panel above the wheel well area and removal of parts to get to the reapir and repaint.The body shop receipt stated that it was an insurance job. Amazing how the paper work upon return states one damage but the vehicle has multiple repairs...Isn't that insurance frad?
They said the person accepting the return does not have the authority to give any type of estimate which I can understand but this is how he made a choice to pay instead of allowing it to go to the insurance deductable. I wonder how much more work would have been done if he filled out the paper work for insurance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Final Strike Martial Arts Sep 26 Abasiger 20
illegals in perris (Feb '09) Sep 11 Lady Morgana 185
Scammed by Richardson RV; DO NOT do business w... (Feb '15) Aug '16 Mr Richardson 5
meet and greet Aug '16 Faye Wons 1
Menifee- will it take a turn for the worst? (Aug '09) Aug '16 Trump 2016 88
I would like peoples input Aug '16 A Friend 2
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) Aug '16 Jimbo 351

Menifee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menifee Mortgages