illegals in perris
sparkle n fresh

Long Beach, CA

#168 Aug 4, 2010
ya speak for yourself you must have some kind of problem if you talk they way you talk. so what are you. I understand what you say. my family is my problem. but the way ur talking is the the mexicans are at falt of all this. no its people like you that make the world bad. i realy fill for you. cuz you have nothing better to do but sit on you ass. SO AGAIN WHO ARE YOU? YOU R NO ONE. U say u wear the title well show the world. dont talk down. you sould teach your self a thing or two. REPECT
Wendy

AOL

#169 Aug 4, 2010
Respect is something you people need to learn.Specificly Respect for the Laws of our Land!The Mexicans are the only groups of illegal invaders that I've heard whine about Immigration Enforcement and Racism. Who am I? I'm a LEGAL taxpaying Citizen of the United States -concerned for the future of this Country.
joel

Murrieta, CA

#170 Dec 23, 2010
perris high school can do better than a 4 out of 10 rating. Too many lazy hispanic students there. But if their in school now, don't have to be just perris, it could be colton, san bernardino, they better make the most of their education. This present economy is taking no prisoners. We now live in the information age. Long gone are the days where you can just flunk out of high school and go work in a factory and earn a high salary. Those days are long gone. To earn good money you need an education and you need to specialize beyond high school. Sure getting good grades will help you get in schools where they teach want industry demands and is willing to pay a high salary for in acquired knowledge in a particular field. But this will just go in one ear and out the other with most hispanic students. They have a saying in mexico, 'Knowledge is power' but the only knowledge hispanic students want lies on the bottom of a beer bottle.
joel

Murrieta, CA

#171 Dec 23, 2010
marii wrote:
<quoted text>
and what!!! guess what i think u should be happy that we do all the job(work)
all americans only have to go to the county and get welfer that all u guy know whT to do!!!up im a MEXICANA AND PROUD.
I DNT SIT MY A** ALL DAY//LIKE ALL U WHITE TRA**
she gotta a point marii. being a mexicana and proud will not cut it any more. i dont go to the walmart in perris cause it's just too messed up. Bad neighborhood bad everything. Why is it that hispanics have such a low priority when it comes to education? while asians, even just being off the boat, they acquire advance education very quickly and eventually get good jobs. While hispanics after being in this country for years are still cleaning toilets. Answer me that marii?
Eva

Los Angeles, CA

#172 Jul 30, 2013
WOW!!! They're A LOT of ignorant people!!! Seriously, just because people don't speak English fluently does NOT mean they are illegal! My in-laws barely speak English and they have their green card and came to the U.S.legally. You really think Wal-Mart just hires illegals?! This would be all over the news and riots would definitely tale place! I know other places can do this. But a lot of you are acting really racist right now!!! FYI, not everyone that speaks Spanish is Mexican!!!
100% illegal

Corona, CA

#173 Aug 8, 2013
Have you guys tried going to the fields and ask for a job there? I'm prety sure you dont wanna end up with your preppy hands all sored. Remember "no tomato No ketchup" in your fries... Ha ha ha!...🍅ðŸ
michele aramponi

Lomita, CA

#174 Aug 9, 2013
This is a bunch of bullcrap! i work in one of those warehouses, and yess mexicans work, not like some citizens that r begging for money out in the st, to get drugs , or drunks ,,,and with papers,,,,,u guys r just racists m,f,r,s......?and only get financial aid and food stamps to live on lazy ass people.......
just let these people work,,,dang ......
they do your guys work, that u don"t want o to do.....so think racist ass?????????s
100% illegal

Phoenix, AZ

#175 Aug 11, 2013
Wendy wrote:
Respect is something you people need to learn.Specificly Respect for the Laws of our Land!The Mexicans are the only groups of illegal invaders that I've heard whine about Immigration Enforcement and Racism. Who am I? I'm a LEGAL taxpaying Citizen of the United States -concerned for the future of this Country.
So what hahahah
me2you

Los Angeles, CA

#176 May 15, 2014
You guys sound like a bun h of bitches
MelanieJean1031

Perris, CA

#178 May 31, 2015
THE ONE THAT LEFT CA wrote:
i work at starcreast as a mgr doing 10 key at night and we nvr had a prob with illegals but the day shift was bad you couldnt talk to any one wal mart same thing and even the all mighty walgreens even ross so i packed up and left ca and came some place where illegals wont come and if thay do thay get shiped back as fast as thay got here
Natives feel the same way about you.
Pinoy

Perris, CA

#179 Apr 12, 2016
I really think the problem are not whether these Latinos are legal or illegal, it is that they mostly don't speak English first, then they have so many unsupervised children running around, most of them do not know much about America in general and it's laws in particular. Somebody should really impress on them to learn to speak English then get their papers legally if they in fact don't have papers because it is not fair for those who came legally who had to wait 10+ years to get sponsored and most of the legal immigrants are required to have specific skill sets so they don't become a burden to society.
ProudLatina

Moreno Valley, CA

#180 Apr 12, 2016
Maybe because they work harder. But dont be dumb to work at these warehouses you need the proper documentations to work there. Its the Law unless all these companies are paying under the table which I doubt. Thats the problem with you people you see a Hispanic person with an accent and you automatically assume they are illegals. Its always with just the Hispanics too. Why dont you get upset at thr 7Eleven and small motel/hotel owners (middle eastern) for taking businesses from you. Or the Asians taking all the nail salons, dry cleaners and liquor stores away from you guys. They too have accents and arent from this country. But you guys never pick on those...you never assume. Stop whining stop hiring them...those illegals are the ones that work in the fields so you can get your lame ass naked burritos at Chipotle. They are the one mowing your laws...building your homes and businesses. Stop fucking bitching already they arent going anywhere I promise....
Pinoy

Perris, CA

#181 Apr 12, 2016
ProudLatina wrote:
Maybe because they work harder. But dont be dumb to work at these warehouses you need the proper documentations to work there. Its the Law unless all these companies are paying under the table which I doubt. Thats the problem with you people you see a Hispanic person with an accent and you automatically assume they are illegals. Its always with just the Hispanics too. Why dont you get upset at thr 7Eleven and small motel/hotel owners (middle eastern) for taking businesses from you. Or the Asians taking all the nail salons, dry cleaners and liquor stores away from you guys. They too have accents and arent from this country. But you guys never pick on those...you never assume. Stop whining stop hiring them...those illegals are the ones that work in the fields so you can get your lame ass naked burritos at Chipotle. They are the one mowing your laws...building your homes and businesses. Stop fucking bitching already they arent going anywhere I promise....
As I've said, it is not the legality that is the problem primarily (but it is still a problem nonetheless). When an American (any race of Americans - meaning US citizens and green card holders) see a Latino who does not speak English, the Americans automatically assume they are illegals (which most of the time is true). As far as other immigrants working at 7-11, motels, liquor stores, etc., they speak English even with a heavy accent...they still speak the language of the USA. For those not legal in this country, why don't they get themselves legalized? It takes a Filipino 10+ years to get sponsored to come to the USA and one must have a certain skill set, the same with Indians, and other Asians and Europeans (except for Germans and Japanese, something about world war 2 provisions -which isn't fair to America's allies in the war and America's former colony - the Philippines). I was told that it only takes 6 months for a Mexican to get sponsored to come to the USA legally (I haven't verified this but it seems to be the information I keep getting. Please correct me if I am wrong). So, if you can come here legally....why don't you? Is it worth putting your life in jeopardy crossing the desert to get here? Is it worth being hunted by the authorities to be able to work illegally and be exploited by greedy companies who will pay you below minimum wage? Is it worth it to deal with cartels to get you across the border and maybe rob you, rape you or kill you?

I say come to America....but come legally! Bring your much needed skills but leave your unwanted traits! Come to America...but accept that you are in the USA and you must obey its laws, respect its people and culture and learn to speak its language!
fed up

Perris, CA

#182 Jun 7, 2016
illegal or legal mexicans are terrible. they don't follow rules, always lookin for the hook up,drive property values down, have 10 families in one house,dont pay taxes, most are on welfare that's why they have 10 kids=more free money,i never seen a cochroach until Mexicans moved next door to me and now they are everywhere,we have a Mexican gang on the next street over that hassle my family because we have nice cars, ive lived in perris for 20 years and don't feel safe anymore, they just have a different mentality and they are creating the same shithole here as the one that they left. at my kids school they have to translate everything said, this is not America anymore its mexico. had 2 mexis at different times drive thru my fence and guess what, NO INSURANCE ,but that's ok because we feel sorry for them. vote for trump
WhizKid

Perris, CA

#183 Jul 7, 2016
fed up wrote:
illegal or legal mexicans are terrible. they don't follow rules, always lookin for the hook up,drive property values down, have 10 families in one house,dont pay taxes, most are on welfare that's why they have 10 kids=more free money,i never seen a cochroach until Mexicans moved next door to me and now they are everywhere,we have a Mexican gang on the next street over that hassle my family because we have nice cars, ive lived in perris for 20 years and don't feel safe anymore, they just have a different mentality and they are creating the same shithole here as the one that they left. at my kids school they have to translate everything said, this is not America anymore its mexico. had 2 mexis at different times drive thru my fence and guess what, NO INSURANCE ,but that's ok because we feel sorry for them. vote for trump
WTF fed up, You no my name?

“Breaker Breaker 1. 9..”

Since: Jul 09

Los Angeles

#184 Jul 10, 2016
Cecil Lopez wrote:
<quoted text>I dont believe everything I read in the newspaper,nor do I believe everything I read.You are BRAin WASHED!You believe everything you see on mainstream T.V and in the news papers.
I believe you are a bit racist by twisting my words around,I never said hispanics dont have a voice,I said Illegals dont have a voice.So you think hispanics are illegal now huh? Why? And then to make matters worse you think our voice is when a group of people block the 91 freeway and your little unhumorous comment about home depot.But I think the comment about that I better have my papers when INS comes seals the deal that you are a RACIST.If all those people who worked in the Perris warehouse industry werent Mexican we wouldnt be having this discussion.OH but its not over! "I better go back to mexico with my 11 million friends"? You dont talk me like that you Pilgrim! You go back home to europe where your ancestors come from!You stoled this land from from Mexico!
Maybe you're just too f_king stupid to get a job or you're not looking hard enough. Or you just a f_cking racist bigot! Lazy ignorant bastard get off your lazy ass and get a job. The real problem is you're still living in Perris CA. Stop acting like s little crying b_tch. Poor poor me in Perris, Wah wah wah.

“Breaker Breaker 1. 9..”

Since: Jul 09

Los Angeles

#185 Jul 12, 2016
ruben30011v wrote:
Maybe you're just too f_king stupid to get a job or you're not looking hard enough. Or you just a f_cking racist bigot! Lazy ignorant bastard get off your lazy ass and get a job. The real problem is you're still living in Perris CA. Stop acting like s little crying b_tch. Poor poor me in Perris, Wah wah wah.
<quote>
WTF

Perris, CA

#186 Jul 16, 2016
Lady Morgana

Menifee, CA

#187 Jul 30, 2016
wendy wrote:
I have to agree...has anyone stepped into the Walmart in Perris? Alot of those employees can hardly speak any English at all.That whole shopping center is a minature Mexico.American teens can not get summer jobs in the fast food industry anymore, or any other industry in the area,the illegals already took those jobs, too.This is really pathetic.I guess everybody's blind.California has turned into a $hithole!!!Our Mayor should be horsewhipped.
I have to disagree. I did go into the Walmart in Perris once and I didn't see as many "illegals" as you claim. As for summer jobs, try sign twirling for a company that sells homes or try getting hired by Amazon. They don't hire illegals. ;)
Lady Morgana

Menifee, CA

#188 Jul 30, 2016
Cecil Lopez wrote:
<quoted text>I dont believe everything I read in the newspaper,nor do I believe everything I read.You are BRAin WASHED!You believe everything you see on mainstream T.V and in the news papers.
I believe you are a bit racist by twisting my words around,I never said hispanics dont have a voice,I said Illegals dont have a voice.So you think hispanics are illegal now huh? Why? And then to make matters worse you think our voice is when a group of people block the 91 freeway and your little unhumorous comment about home depot.But I think the comment about that I better have my papers when INS comes seals the deal that you are a RACIST.If all those people who worked in the Perris warehouse industry werent Mexican we wouldnt be having this discussion.OH but its not over! "I better go back to mexico with my 11 million friends"? You dont talk me like that you Pilgrim! You go back home to europe where your ancestors come from!You stoled this land from from Mexico!
I agree! Everyone is being brainwashed. We are being played.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Apr '12) Feb 17 Musikologist 35
Katy Myers is located at 32619 Caden Ct. Winche... Feb 16 Dave 2
Applebees is located at 1758 N. Perris Blvd. Pe... (Mar '12) Feb 14 Maria Ramirez 3
Review: Final Strike Martial Arts (Jul '16) Feb 14 Lori 40
Poll Should Sun City Gardens Be Closed Down? (Jun '08) Feb 13 Mary14 29
Murrieta Police misconduct (Mar '08) Feb 9 Murrietaeatdicks 114
Many Sonic Booms or Earthquakes Felt in Menifee? (Jan '10) Feb 4 tellinitlikeitis 39

Menifee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menifee Mortgages