First Prev
of 9
Next Last
HANK

Perris, CA

#1 Feb 16, 2009
HOW COME NO ONE IS DOING ANY THING ALL OF THE ILLEGALS IN PERRIS,CA AND THE COMPANYS THAT ARE HIRING THEM,I'M NOT SAYING ALL MEXICANS ARE ILLEGAL BUT WE HAVE ALOT OF THEM HERE AND THE JOBS THEY GET HIRED BEFORE AMERICANS AND THAT IS NOT RIGHT.THESE WAREHOUSES AROUND HERE ARE HIRING THEM AND THEY NO IT,LOWE'S HAS 90% MEXICAN'S IN THERE WAREHOUSE,ROSS HAS 90 TO 95% THERE WALGREENS THE SAME AND THEN ALL OF THEM TALK ABOUT DIVERSITY IT SEEMS LIKE DISCRIMINATION TO ME.MY QUESTION IS,HAS OUR MAYOR OR ANY BODY UNDER HIM LOOK INTO THESE COMPANY'S.
Cecil Lopez

Chino, CA

#2 Feb 20, 2009
Yeah like what warehouses?
jerry

AOL

#3 Feb 21, 2009
cecil !!! u must not live around here if u r that blind
BigOne

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Feb 21, 2009
Hank you got a point. As far as these companies hiring illegals. But the mayor is not ever going to do anything about it. When he owned a restaurant on D Street a lot of his employees were illegal and he damn sure knew they were. Believe me I know cause i used to work there at the time. And his son has a contract with Ross' cafeterias. His emplyees there are all illegal. So if our so called mayor were to do something about this problem it would not be so good for his family.
wendy

Hemet, CA

#5 Feb 22, 2009
I have to agree...has anyone stepped into the Walmart in Perris? Alot of those employees can hardly speak any English at all.That whole shopping center is a minature Mexico.American teens can not get summer jobs in the fast food industry anymore, or any other industry in the area,the illegals already took those jobs, too.This is really pathetic.I guess everybody's blind.California has turned into a $hithole!!!Our Mayor should be horsewhipped.
HANK

Perris, CA

#6 Feb 25, 2009
Cecil Lopez wrote:
Yeah like what warehouses?
ROSS,LOWE'S,STARCREST AND WALGREENS DO YOU NEED ME TO GO ON
Cecil Lopez

Chino, CA

#7 Mar 2, 2009
HANK wrote:
<quoted text>ROSS,LOWE'S,STARCREST AND WALGREENS DO YOU NEED ME TO GO ON
No I dont need you to go on because I've worked in all of those places I didnt see any illegals all I saw was mostly mexicans.I've talked to alot of them and got very personal with them and all of them had there papers,so I dont know what the hell your talking about.
Cecil Lopez

Chino, CA

#8 Mar 2, 2009
jerry wrote:
Are you blind,tell me exactly where these illegals are.You fools are forgetting that these warehouses do extensive back grounds,heck I couldnt even a job at Lowe's because they found out I had outstanding traffic tickets,and when I finally got them cleared and they hired me ,I didnt see any illegals there.Please stop the paranoia
Cecil Lopez

Chino, CA

#9 Mar 2, 2009
typo * Back ground checks*
wendy

Hemet, CA

#10 Mar 4, 2009
Cecil must need glasses.Her parents are probably illegal.I'm sure illegal immigrants in the workplace are going to make it public knowledge that their here illegally.Cecil, go to the Perris Walmart,and OPEN YOUR EYES this time ,so you can take it all in. America is not blind. California has turned into a poor state because we are not enforcing our laws!!
LISA

Nuevo, CA

#11 Mar 4, 2009
it was like that but now that the economy is bad they layed them all off.
Cecil Lopez

Chino, CA

#12 Mar 5, 2009
wendy wrote:
Cecil must need glasses.Her parents are probably illegal.I'm sure illegal immigrants in the workplace are going to make it public knowledge that their here illegally.Cecil, go to the Perris Walmart,and OPEN YOUR EYES this time ,so you can take it all in. America is not blind. California has turned into a poor state because we are not enforcing our laws!!
smh Another paranoid meth addict(wendy).Look I worked at the Perris Wal-mart also I can assure you Miss walmart does extensive back ground checks,there multi-billion dollar company they do not hire illegals!Illegals aliens cannot pass fake documents through wal-marts hiring system.my ex supervisor has made numeropus comments to me that he will not hire illegals.Please stop being paranoid because you see Mexican-Indians,you cannot judge a book by its cover,if they are working at wal-mart they are here L-E-G-A-L-L-Y,
CASE CLOSED!
But I do know some places where they might hire illegals,but that is classified information,plus there literally getting paid scraps.
And another thing I'm not female,I'm MALE,shows how much you know :'0
Cecil Lopez

Chino, CA

#13 Mar 5, 2009
jerry wrote:
Yeah I do,I stay by the Perris high school
wendy

Hemet, CA

#14 Mar 6, 2009
Ya ,Cecil I'm sure their ALL working there legally..with some one elses SS #.....case closed.That's how we got in this mess to begin with.I dont care if you're male,female,crackhead,or meth addict.I just want you to come here legally,and quit thinking you have more rights than we do.We had an Albertsons and a Mervyns in that same shopping center.They went out of business.They put Cardenas and an Indoor Swapmeet selling Quinceañera stuff and business is booming!I wonder who's working and where.Have you noticed how much it's improved our economy?By the way it's not very "classified information" , everyone knows and their pissed.
THE ONE THAT LEFT CA

Owensville, MO

#15 Mar 7, 2009
i work at starcreast as a mgr doing 10 key at night and we nvr had a prob with illegals but the day shift was bad you couldnt talk to any one wal mart same thing and even the all mighty walgreens even ross so i packed up and left ca and came some place where illegals wont come and if thay do thay get shiped back as fast as thay got here
Cecil Lopez

Chino, CA

#16 Mar 8, 2009
wendy wrote:
Ya ,Cecil I'm sure their ALL working there legally..with some one elses SS #.....case closed.That's how we got in this mess to begin with.I dont care if you're male,female,crackhead,or meth addict.I just want you to come here legally,and quit thinking you have more rights than we do.We had an Albertsons and a Mervyns in that same shopping center.They went out of business.They put Cardenas and an Indoor Swapmeet selling Quinceañera stuff and business is booming!I wonder who's working and where.Have you noticed how much it's improved our economy?By the way it's not very "classified information" , everyone knows and their pissed.
Your post is B.S and makes no sense.
Those days are over for them submitting fake SS #'s.They do extensive back ground checks by calling SS and verifying it there that person with a picture to go along with your face from your drivers license.So stop it!
You want them to come here legally then america should have closed the borders along time ago,simple as that.But you said "you",so you think I'm illegal now because I'm just defending the undocumented workers because they have no voice? Or is it because I'm hispanic?...you know it wouldnt suprise me if your hispanic,if so I'm sick and tired of you acting like your better then everyone in a terrible situation then you are because you get treated like crap from non-hispanic people to make your selves feel better.
And I'll have you know that my family has been here before the birth of California so your the illegal alien as far as I'm concerned
Cecil Lopez

Chino, CA

#17 Mar 8, 2009
THE ONE THAT LEFT CA wrote:
i work at starcreast as a mgr doing 10 key at night and we nvr had a prob with illegals but the day shift was bad you couldnt talk to any one wal mart same thing and even the all mighty walgreens even ross so i packed up and left ca and came some place where illegals wont come and if thay do thay get shiped back as fast as thay got here
I dont believe you,look at the way you type.
Wendy

Hemet, CA

#18 Mar 9, 2009
Cecil, Maybe you need to educate yourself a little more...pick up a newspaper.Illegals are crying about the E-Verify as we type.You know...the neat little program that actually makes sure socials match."Hispanics dont have a voice"? Like when they held hands wrapped in a Mexico flag and blocked the 91 freeway.How about when they chase down cars in front of Home Depot.I hear them just fine.Also, YOU are bragging about working for all of these local companies that are known to hire illegals,and have all this "classified information".You better make sure you have your papers when ICE comes to a warehouse near you.It really does not matter what nationality I am. I'm not playing the race card. You are a CRYBABY.Why dont you go back to Mexico and take about 11 million of your friends with you.You seem to be a self proclaimed expert on just about every subject, maybe you can help them take their own country back!!! YOU MAKE NO SENSE DUMB ASS.
Wendy

Hemet, CA

#19 Mar 9, 2009
Cecil Lopez wrote:
<quoted text>Your post is B.S and makes no sense.
Those days are over for them submitting fake SS #'s.They do extensive back ground checks by calling SS and verifying it there that person with a picture to go along with your face from your drivers license.So stop it!
You want them to come here legally then america should have closed the borders along time ago,simple as that.But you said "you",so you think I'm illegal now because I'm just defending the undocumented workers because they have no voice? Or is it because I'm hispanic?...you know it wouldnt suprise me if your hispanic,if so I'm sick and tired of you acting like your better then everyone in a terrible situation then you are because you get treated like crap from non-hispanic people to make your selves feel better.
And I'll have you know that my family has been here before the birth of California so your the illegal alien as far as I'm concerned
YOU CANT TYPE EITHER
Cecil Lopez

Chino, CA

#20 Mar 9, 2009
Wendy wrote:
Cecil, Maybe you need to educate yourself a little more...pick up a newspaper.Illegals are crying about the E-Verify as we type.You know...the neat little program that actually makes sure socials match."Hispanics dont have a voice"? Like when they held hands wrapped in a Mexico flag and blocked the 91 freeway.How about when they chase down cars in front of Home Depot.I hear them just fine.Also, YOU are bragging about working for all of these local companies that are known to hire illegals,and have all this "classified information".You better make sure you have your papers when ICE comes to a warehouse near you.It really does not matter what nationality I am. I'm not playing the race card. You are a CRYBABY.Why dont you go back to Mexico and take about 11 million of your friends with you.You seem to be a self proclaimed expert on just about every subject, maybe you can help them take their own country back!!! YOU MAKE NO SENSE DUMB ASS.
I dont believe everything I read in the newspaper,nor do I believe everything I read.You are BRAin WASHED!You believe everything you see on mainstream T.V and in the news papers.
I believe you are a bit racist by twisting my words around,I never said hispanics dont have a voice,I said Illegals dont have a voice.So you think hispanics are illegal now huh? Why? And then to make matters worse you think our voice is when a group of people block the 91 freeway and your little unhumorous comment about home depot.But I think the comment about that I better have my papers when INS comes seals the deal that you are a RACIST.If all those people who worked in the Perris warehouse industry werent Mexican we wouldnt be having this discussion.OH but its not over! "I better go back to mexico with my 11 million friends"? You dont talk me like that you Pilgrim! You go back home to europe where your ancestors come from!You stoled this land from from Mexico!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Menifee- will it take a turn for the worst? (Aug '09) 6 hr tellinitlikeitis 79
inquiry of Carlos Perez (May '11) 13 hr jolly rancher 146
Get a Free Haircut from La Mode Salon 16 hr Kathy karch 1
pastors who lie (May '08) 19 hr Friend 4 Life 1,123
Golden Corral is located at 1834 N. Perris Blvd... (Mar '12) Mar 1 Diane Parker 10
Scammed by Richardson RV; DO NOT do business w... Feb 26 hemet sucks 2
Husband, Wife Die In Apparent Murder-Suicide (Jan '07) Feb 26 tellinitlikeitis 18

Menifee News Video

Menifee Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Menifee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:04 am PST