Immigration rally in Long Beach for C...

Immigration rally in Long Beach for Central American children, families draws supporters

There are 19 comments on the Press-Telegram story from Jul 19, 2014, titled Immigration rally in Long Beach for Central American children, families draws supporters. In it, Press-Telegram reports that:

LONG BEACH >> More than 50 people gathered at Grace Methodist Church on Friday night to show their support for the immigrant children and families from Central America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press-Telegram.

PT Reader

Torrance, CA

#1 Jul 19, 2014
These people are just component parts of a biological warhead dropped by Mexico. These illegals are draining our precious resources, and the outcome will only become exponentially worse.

The fact that illegals and former illegals congregate to perpetuate the ruin of this state only exemplifies their lack of ability to assimilate, essentially balkanizing the state against itself.

Not only on a professional level, but on a personal level, the writer of this piece, Beatriz Valenzuela, is a working fellow traveler with those looking to destroy this state, and a manipulative weasel to boot. In short, a fat, miserable piece of shitt.
From CA

Santa Monica, CA

#2 Jul 19, 2014
They have every right to support the illegals as long as they put their money where their mouth is.

In other words let these people house them, pay for their medical, pay for their clothes,, legal fee.
Mama Say

Carson, CA

#3 Jul 19, 2014
My Great Grandfather and Grandfather were born in Illinois. My Dad was born in Missouri and I in California. But I'm not a Native American? There is no law anymore. Like Holder says, just follow the laws you like.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#4 Jul 19, 2014
Mama Say wrote:
My Great Grandfather and Grandfather were born in Illinois. My Dad was born in Missouri and I in California. But I'm not a Native American? There is no law anymore. Like Holder says, just follow the laws you like.
Mama Say.

Yes. It should not be surprising that revolutionary activists are using the mantle of Christianity to promote revolutionary goals. Long ago, Jesus addressed this very matter when he said:

" And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not." (John 5:38)

"Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." (John 5:39)

Successful revolutions retain the symbols - but not the substance - of the previous order. The 60s 70s revolution marked the departure from America's Christian roots towards a march into the deep abyss of darkness and death. The scriptures record the beginning and the end of the current revolution:

"Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?" (Genesis 3:1)

"And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:" (Genesis 3:2)

"But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die." (Genesis 3:3)

"And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:" (Genesis 3:4)

"In those days there was no king in Israel, but every man did that which was right in his own eyes." (Judges 17:6)

"And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels," (Revelation 12:7)

"And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven." (Revelation 12:8)

"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him." (Revelation 12:9)

"And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it." (Job 1:7)

"And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them." (Revelation 20:9)

"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever." (Revelation 20:10)

Long Beach is home to one of the most radical of the entire Government university system. It is there where rich taxpayer supported Government "professors" destroy children by indoctrinating them with Godless revolutionary ideology. Occupied Christian churches are merely one symptom of the disease. Until that expensive Government institution is addressed, it is only going to be an exercise in futility addressing revolutionary churches that fly the banner - but not the substance - of Christianity.

Ronald
LB citizen

Torrance, CA

#5 Jul 19, 2014
Fifty mexicans show up in a city of 500,000, and the PT editors think it's a newsworthy event?

The Press Telegram isn't a newspaper. It's a depressing propaganda rag, and they just won't stop. It's finally become a dark pit of soulless burnouts waiting to retire.
Historian

Torrance, CA

#6 Jul 20, 2014
“No man is allowed to be a judge in his own cause, because his interest would certainly bias his judgment, and, not improbably, corrupt his integrity.” – James Madison, Federalist No. 10, November 23, 1787
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#7 Jul 20, 2014
Historian wrote:
“No man is allowed to be a judge in his own cause, because his interest would certainly bias his judgment, and, not improbably, corrupt his integrity.”– James Madison, Federalist No. 10, November 23, 1787
Historian.

Valid point, but the 60s 70s revolutionaries **(druggies)****(now in power)** carried that to the extreme. According to revolutionary ideology, there is no such thing as impartial judgement, because every man acts only in accord with his own self-interests. Since the revolution, the application of this revolutionary concept has acted to corrupt the legal system. This concept, in its extreme, is a primary driver for elevating immature children to the status of wise counselor, the guiding hand - a process that began with the arrival of the self-serving 60s 70s generation. Nearly 3000 years ago, the prophet Isaiah foretold this day:

"And I will give children to be their princes, and babes shall rule over them." (Isaiah 3:4)

"And the people shall be oppressed, every one by another, and every one by his neighbour: the child shall behave himself proudly against the ancient, and the base against the honourable." (Isaiah 3:5)

"As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." (Isaiah 3:12)

Ronald
Teacher

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Jul 20, 2014
What the Press Telegram's Beatriz Valenzuela doesn't want to tell her readers is that 80% of the "children" bum-rushing our border are teenagers, some being recruited for gang membership right their in our overflowing facilities.

Statistics show that 1 out of 5 illegal aliens have a criminal record in their home country. There's good reason many illegal aliens are "living in the shadows." That means, given a fair estimate of their being 5 million illegal aliens from Mexico and Central America, these "church leaders" and their brood are advocating that we naturalize 1 million criminals into the state of California.

The underreported, but very real problem in parts of northern Mexico is their serial killers. Piles of dead Mexican women have been piling up, but it appears there is no Mexican version of a "Columubo" who's been able to catch the assailants.

Again, these few radicalized La Raza members posing as a church group would have us allow them to become US citizens, if they could only use their intelligence for not getting caught murdering women to figure out a way into our country.

The reason Beatriz Valenzuela left out this kind of information, and more, might be because she's a "fellow traveler" with La Raza, desperate to report on any news that doesn't make La Raza look like an opportunistic racist organization, rather, just some poor old Latino's looking to ditch their home country for a "better life," so that those left behind can remain enslaved by their Latino overseers. It's hard to organize a revolution in Mexico when everyone with half a brain and a cowardly heart is running out the back door.

With that ethical world view, what will these people be worth if/when the United States is in peril? They'll run to Canada. That's what parasites do. They exploit their host until it dies, then move on to the next host.
questioner

Long Beach, CA

#10 Jul 21, 2014
Here today, gone to Maui. But why is growth and advancement overall impt ?
partier

Long Beach, CA

#11 Jul 21, 2014
Ah, ya ya yaah: youtube.com/watch...
Historian

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Jul 21, 2014
questioner wrote:
Here today, gone to Maui. But why is growth and advancement overall impt ?
We are aligned to a "growth economy" model, even though we're just now beginning to over leverage our resources. People complain about Monsanto and genetically modified food. If not for that genetically modified food, we'd be experiencing famines right now, because without manipulating foods, we couldn't come close to the yields necessary to feed the population.

Just like now, we don't have enough water to keep California functioning relatively normally. Now we need desalinization plants, and with upcoming water rationing, nobody will vote against it. So then we have the beginning of the industrialization of our Pacific shores in the name of unbridled and irrational population growth. Don't forget, most hispaincs are Catholic. In a welfare state, they will continue to spew children with no regard to the environment, or it's long term effects. We are importing a third world mindset, made functional by first world technology. When that technology breaks down, or is overwhelmed, the pressure is on, and all the "diversity" everyone is so fond of will turn extremely ugly. It's the recipe for balkanization, and the outcome is always bad.

Those who choose to ignore history are condemned to repeat it.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#13 Jul 21, 2014
PT Reader wrote:
These people are just component parts of a biological warhead dropped by Mexico. These illegals are draining our precious resources, and the outcome will only become exponentially worse.
The fact that illegals and former illegals congregate to perpetuate the ruin of this state only exemplifies their lack of ability to assimilate, essentially balkanizing the state against itself.
Not only on a professional level, but on a personal level, the writer of this piece, Beatriz Valenzuela, is a working fellow traveler with those looking to destroy this state, and a manipulative weasel to boot. In short, a fat, miserable piece of shitt.
Wow, if you only knew half the damage these invaders are doing to our country's economy. Just Google, "immigrants send money home in record numbers", and you'll see article after article covering the fraud our government is allowing them to get away with.

http://www.upi.com/Business_News/2012/01/12/M...

Yeah, right, like this scammer's pay for maid work is paying for her town house, the Hummer, Mustang, groceries, clothes, karate classes and still has enough cash left over to send grandma #300 every other week. I don't know very many people that have that much surplus laying around that they can live well and support their relatives in another country.

You know she's defrauding our social services.

"Foreign remittance, mainly from the U.S., are Mexico's second largest source of foreign exchange *AFTER*oil exports." "...peaking at $26 billion in 2007."

...and THAT does not include the cash that is spirited across the border by Mexicans travelling back and forth over the border in their cars.

Of course the Mexican government is encouraging their citizens to come up here and "acquire" money for nothing and sending it into the Mexican economy. Who wouldn't love getting free money?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#14 Jul 21, 2014
Historian wrote:
<quoted text>
We are aligned to a "growth economy" model, even though we're just now beginning to over leverage our resources. People complain about Monsanto and genetically modified food. If not for that genetically modified food, we'd be experiencing famines right now, because without manipulating foods, we couldn't come close to the yields necessary to feed the population.
Just like now, we don't have enough water to keep California functioning relatively normally. Now we need desalinization plants, and with upcoming water rationing, nobody will vote against it. So then we have the beginning of the industrialization of our Pacific shores in the name of unbridled and irrational population growth. Don't forget, most hispaincs are Catholic. In a welfare state, they will continue to spew children with no regard to the environment, or it's long term effects. We are importing a third world mindset, made functional by first world technology. When that technology breaks down, or is overwhelmed, the pressure is on, and all the "diversity" everyone is so fond of will turn extremely ugly. It's the recipe for balkanization, and the outcome is always bad.
Those who choose to ignore history are condemned to repeat it.
Expect more brownouts from an already overburdened grid due to illegals that refuse to answer the census honestly. The census uses the head count to determine how much energy a given area needs to avoid the necessity of brown outs, but illegals only care about running the electric as much as they can, especially since our malfunctioning government is paying that bill for them. Funny how it rewards foreign criminals for being deceitful. As long as they are rewarded for breaking the law they will never stop invading. With each freeloader that comes across the border they are bringing down the Standard of Living Index for us, the legal citizens.
questioner

Long Beach, CA

#16 Jul 22, 2014
Historian wrote:
<quoted text>
We are aligned to a "growth economy" model,....
We 'were' a growth economy. We 'are' now a debt leveraged outsourced service sector and dollar collapsing short timer economy. We were able to absord the mass immigration previously in 1880 to 1920 because we 'were' a growth economy. They say history repeats. Wonder which history will be referenced?
teacher

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Jul 24, 2014
questioner wrote:
<quoted text>
We 'were' a growth economy. We 'are' now a debt leveraged outsourced service sector and dollar collapsing short timer economy. We were able to absord the mass immigration previously in 1880 to 1920 because we 'were' a growth economy. They say history repeats. Wonder which history will be referenced?
That would be Rome, which fell due primarily to unchecked immigration from unassimilated members of poorer countries. Also why all democracies fail, btw. Since the majority rules, the stupid rule. Enough poor choices favoring the individual at the expense of the society collapses the government. Works every time.
Bringing in an ignorant underclass just accelerates the decay.
Jay

Long Beach, CA

#20 Jul 25, 2014
One for the money
Two for the show
Time to go back to
Mexico
para psychologist

Long Beach, CA

#21 Jul 25, 2014
teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be Rome, which fell due primarily to unchecked immigration from unassimilated members of poorer countries. Also why all democracies fail, btw. Since the majority rules, the stupid rule. Enough poor choices favoring the individual at the expense of the society collapses the government. Works every time.
Bringing in an ignorant underclass just accelerates the decay.
Today an Oligarchy rules, and they fear smart people who can sometimes figure out ways to not be ruled. There are studies that show the global mean IQ has dropped quite a bit the last 60 years. There is probably a co-relation between the level of development of a country and IQ. And the least developed areas of the world also have the highest birth rates. It's a paradox because the more developed could support more people but they have less babies. Those with LONG histories of rule,(tracing methods back to Rome), know how to expoit paradoxes for their benefit.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#23 Jul 29, 2014
These illegal, parasitic invaders should have been arrested and sent back to where they came from...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/...

...south of the border they skulked over so brazenly.

How many of us legal citizens would have the nerve to demand a host country's government give us everything we want?
Hank

Los Alamitos, CA

#24 Jul 30, 2014
Sub prime galore, including for the illegals. Keepin it rolling: http://usawatchdog.com/dangerous-housing-mark...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Final Strike Martial Arts (Apr '15) 19 hr Evemoore 2
Review: Final Strike Martial Arts 22 hr Evemoore 1
News WildomarCOMMUNITY NOTES: Jehovah's Witnesses to... Fri Caciques a liar 7
Felon Thu Angel 1
Weed Jul 19 DzNts 3
illegals in perris (Feb '09) Jul 16 WTF 178
Delicious lil angell Jul 11 Angel 2

Menifee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menifee Mortgages