PERRIS: Ramona Expressway closed afte...

PERRIS: Ramona Expressway closed after carjacking

There are 2 comments on the The Press-Enterprise story from Aug 22, 2013, titled PERRIS: Ramona Expressway closed after carjacking. In it, The Press-Enterprise reports that:

Riverside County sheriff's deputies have closed a section of the Ramona Expressway due to the carjacking of a semi truck early Thursday morning, Aug. 22. The road is closed between Perris Boulevard and Webster after the big rig was left in the middle of the Ramona Expressway, sheriff's Deputy Albert Martinez said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press-Enterprise.

Rpped Off Drivers

Vista, CA

#2 Aug 22, 2013
Perris is a Hell Much crime. They have a Truckstop there and a sheriff substation inside the Truckstop and still the place gets robbed all the time. They have Photos of the Suspects posted on the wall!!
resident of perris

Perris, CA

#3 Aug 23, 2013
[I didn't know we had a truck stop. I just thought the only problem around here was the unlicensed, uninsured drivers who blow through red lights and stop signs. in any case I've been through San Marcos many times. Note that I said been through. It isn't exactly a desirable spot to stop in either. As they say...."people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Menifee- will it take a turn for the worst? (Aug '09) Nov 7 tellinitlikeitis 82
Believe Workshop is new located at 5180 Western... Nov 4 BELIEVE PERRIS WO... 20
The Shooting at the Bradley McDonald's Nov 4 crystal blue 5
News Pagans Out Of The 'Broom Closet' In Southwest R... (Jan '10) Oct '15 Kathwynn 256
Property Manager, Tamara Middlesworth Oct '15 Home 1
News Unsolved murder in Los Olivos linked to major C... (Nov '07) Oct '15 tellinitlikeitis 2
Taggers: (Feb '06) Sep '15 Surrey 250
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menifee Mortgages