Paving Fraud Suspect Arrested

There are 377 comments on the Crestline Courier-News story from Sep 18, 2008, titled Paving Fraud Suspect Arrested. In it, Crestline Courier-News reports that:

One day after a story outlining his allegedly fraudulent deeds appeared on the front page of The Mountain News last Thursday, a man suspected of bilking numerous mountain residents in a paving scheme was ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Crestline Courier-News.

First Prev
of 19
Next Last
one bad stanley

Manchester, NH

#375 Jul 2, 2011
hay sheila your a hipacrit i might not no how to spell but ur just jello because u live like a street walker a lot lizzerd atramp u look loike something that someone spit up or shit out any way you see it money buys everything well almost everything it can fix your rotted face or your face ass but it wont fix ur rude mouth a black man with the name tyrone will fix that so there for in plain english go fuck your self bitch
the road baron

Colorado Springs, CO

#376 Aug 15, 2011
its really amazing to read the comments these gypsies make.after 5 years of travelling with different groups i can tell you first hand the gypsie dont spend much time learning to read and write.i met john stanley in phoenix,az.income tax evasion got him .conelius stanley from the new hampshire area,in prison.paving fraud.they all practice income tax evasion.find out who the check is made out to.the money is goin somewhere.the gypsie and the mafia operate similar when it comes to hiding money and several people using the same id.
the road baron

Colorado Springs, CO

#377 Aug 15, 2011
to the stanleys.i met you stanleys in houston,tx.i remember your living arrangement behind the crown motel.looked like the beverly hillbillies came to town.your dark skinned like the rommeys.polio runs in your family.you practice in breeding.your group all look alike.here your are on the internet boasting about money you made.cussing out people,acting like you might be somebody.its just one more example of another group of lowlifes figured out a way to make money the backdoor way.deciet,out right lying,income tax evasion.when your turn comes,can we get a picture like the one cornelius stanley gave when they handcuffed him?
Hahahahah

United States

#378 Aug 21, 2011
Ur just mad because ur pooooorrrr hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
From a Real gypsy

Corona, CA

#379 Feb 3, 2012
For the people that live in trailer , in gypsy camps you say you are gypsy LOL gypsy don't live in trails , fake do real don't , you fake gypsy so called gypsy , a real gypsy talks gypsy , you guys don't talk gypsy , a trail on top of dirt LOL ,
my sexy lovers wifey

Las Vegas, NV

#380 Jun 19, 2012
Hot loader wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Jen we are just like the rest of America trying to do the best we can !!!
I agree Jen the stanly's I knew in perris,ca were all nice & caring. Never treated me bad. Wish I knew how to reach them its been many years since I last talk to them
stanley

Perris, CA

#381 Jun 20, 2012
my sexy lovers wifey wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Jen the stanly's I knew in perris,ca were all nice & caring. Never treated me bad. Wish I knew how to reach them its been many years since I last talk to them
i am a stanley from perris. who did you know?
john pryor

Oak Grove, KY

#382 Oct 21, 2012
sheila labarre wanna be wrote:
Hunting
takes effort and the investment can be very rewarding.
. How can I contact Sheila
labarre
stan

Salem, NH

#383 Oct 22, 2012
john pryor wrote:
<quoted text>. How can I contact Sheila
labarre
She's currently serving time in a N.H. state prison...you do not want to meet her, trust me.
SCOTT

Barstow, CA

#384 Oct 22, 2012
When is the Scott is driving to Upland, California?
SCOTT

Barstow, CA

#385 Oct 22, 2012
coming to Upland, California.
Melissa

Newton, NH

#386 Apr 26, 2013
sheila labarre wanna be wrote:
State Paving was last known to have switched up the name...now Asphalt paving(not very creative Joshua J Stanley Sr) TCS paving, Cooper, Public paving, Propaving, Ace Paving... all the same family. Basically if it's not DeCola it's the Stanleys or the Snows at least here in NH and MA another Joshua J junior appears to have "hi-jacked" the name "mainewide", thievery is big biz.
TCS Paving has nothing to do with the Stanley or Snow family! I lived next door to the gypsy's for years. TCS Paving is a family member of mine! How dare you just throw names out there and not know what the hell you're talking about! Slanderous you are! Shall I tell all that the DeCola family is an offspring of the Stanley family? Really? It would be the same thing as what you did above.
voiceofreason

Concord, NH

#387 Apr 13, 2014
gypsy is a derogatory word.......also what happens with a lot of businesses is they get charged with claims of fraud because the customer is fucking stupid and gets offered a deal and just jumps and takes it, if you think something is a good deal or not thats up to you and wether you want to take part in that deal is all the same no one is getting tricked because the customer agreed to the deal. "the customer is always right" my ass.
voiceofreason

Concord, NH

#388 Apr 13, 2014
also people get jealous of other success especially when that other is different, romanian people work hard and EARN money by paving usually, people from where i live are jealous of nepolies because they are F.O.B and have had success in buisness and so they ar discriminated as well.
voiceofreason

Concord, NH

#389 Apr 13, 2014
never met a gypsy, nepoli, african, hispanic,or asian i didnt like. maybe im just more kind to others.
nikki

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#390 Aug 30, 2014
George Stanley wrote:
watch out folks, I'm back in California doin my thang...scammin the old folk in driveway paving.
Are yous really stanleys because im one too
nikki

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#391 Aug 30, 2014
Well first of all i just read this i think that people that dont really know us romanians should not judge us. And people who talk crap is just jealous because we are very tight with our family and u dont hear about us much and what you hear is so not true. The men talk care of their family and the women talk care of the home.and what american woman would complain about not working but can spend all the money they want. STOP BEING HATERS!!!!! Jealous Much!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Come on already! 8 hr Lady Morgana 6
Lake Elsinore fumes.. (Mar '06) 23 hr Lakeland Villager 62
Golden Corral is located at 1834 N. Perris Blvd... (Mar '12) 23 hr Cardiopaa 12
Kings Inn Sun City (Way Back (Mar '14) Mon marie 2
kelly jarka murder trial verdict (Sep '09) May 24 DeeDee 36
home burglary in broad daylight May 23 sunshinegypsy 1
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) May 22 wenn1 344
More from around the web

Menifee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE