FBC destoyed by Mark

San Jose, CA

#164 Sep 21, 2013
Pastor marks answers wrote:
Sorry if you feel I took your private information and shared it with others. First off it wasn't private...and second off I used your heartache/burden to encourage others in Christ.Just like many use things in my life as an example for their point.(rom.14:7-12)
Hopefully you remember that day at your moms house with great care & compassion and sincerity I asked you to do that which is a very difficult exercise and that was to trust The Lord even tho it doesn't make sense-or we can't figure it out-or it doesn't seem possible..,...but to do the right thing and God will work it out .....that was from a heart that was truly concerned about you and your family ....the same heart that was called to the hospital ...the same one that did the funeral and the same heart to this day ....I have learned that people lie,people paint the picture that best suites them,and people that are hurting hurt people....just allow (for ur own benefit) that maybe you were misinformed or that I didn't make myself clear enough to the person that shared the information with you ....but understand this I am sorry if you felt it was said in such away to put you down or to add to the sorrow/pain you were already experiencing because that was not the case at all.. I have been accused of alot of things but in time God will reveal what us humans cover up..(luke 8;16-18,1 cor.4:1-5)..truly a blessing to be called a child of Gods....once again im sorry and God bless!!!
It was private to me! I guess you wouldn't understand what having a child is like or losing one for that matter. It is very private to the person experiencing it. If you wanted to use my situation you should have asked. Thanks for the attempt at an apology and I hope you get the help you need.
Help

Modesto, CA

#165 Sep 21, 2013
Psalm 46
King James Version (KJV)
46 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

2 Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;

3 Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.

Is it true you just said that my pastors apology wasnt accepted? Your the sick one trying to call others sick. Forgive or your Father in heaven will not forgive you.
Help also

Modesto, CA

#166 Sep 21, 2013
I am totally beside myself ,,taken back by the nerve of yours to act like a pastor is not allowed to talk about something without your permission. Please you arrogance smells as bad as the sin you were in and Pastormark still showed alot of love that was not necessary for him to do. If God involves him he can share and he better share to tell others that God is a God of justice and mercy. Watch how you talk to anyone let alone someone who is called by God. You don't have to attend his church or care for him as person but that's Gods man to correct and not yours to ridicule or accuse. These comments get more ignorant as you can easily conclude the lack of bible reading that is done by the foolish accusers .
FBC destroyed by Mark

Vacaville, CA

#167 Sep 21, 2013
Help also wrote:
I am totally beside myself ,,taken back by the nerve of yours to act like a pastor is not allowed to talk about something without your permission. Please you arrogance smells as bad as the sin you were in and Pastormark still showed alot of love that was not necessary for him to do. If God involves him he can share and he better share to tell others that God is a God of justice and mercy. Watch how you talk to anyone let alone someone who is called by God. You don't have to attend his church or care for him as person but that's Gods man to correct and not yours to ridicule or accuse. These comments get more ignorant as you can easily conclude the lack of bible reading that is done by the foolish accusers .
I'm convinced at this point anyone drawn to this site to give their opinion or their so called Godly advice is as sick as the ungodliness spread in it. I was guilty of it from the beginning. Wanting to vent my frustration but it is wrong. I feel it and God is telling me to stop this madness. We could all go back and forth for days/months/years. Different opinions/views but all ungodly. I apologize for my action in this site. This site is nothing but pure sin and i feel it. Us as Christians shouldn't be communicating this way. Disguised as whatever we choose our username to be. God is love and I'm ashamed of my participation in this. God bless you all! I'm sorry
Praise God

Kent, WA

#168 Sep 21, 2013
Help also wrote:
WOW!!! Amen!!!! Thank you for putting that out there!!! I completely agree!!
I pray for you

Kent, WA

#169 Sep 21, 2013
FBC destroyed by Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm convinced at this point anyone drawn to this site to give their opinion or their so called Godly advice is as sick as the ungodliness spread in it. I was guilty of it from the beginning. Wanting to vent my frustration but it is wrong. I feel it and God is telling me to stop this madness. We could all go back and forth for days/months/years. Different opinions/views but all ungodly. I apologize for my action in this site. This site is nothing but pure sin and i feel it. Us as Christians shouldn't be communicating this way. Disguised as whatever we choose our username to be. God is love and I'm ashamed of my participation in this. God bless you all! I'm sorry
The only sin in this site is the sin of you and several others trying to rip apart and tear down THE MAN OF GOD!!! Someone God appointed to be the Pastor of Fellowship Baptist Church. So yes you should be ashamed of your participation in bashing, trash talking, selfish, and ungodly accusations towards my Pastor. If you have a problem, then why don't you obey the part of Gods word where He tells you to take your problem to the person who you have a problem with!!!!
And you're right!!! God is love! And Gods love has been shown thru Pastor Mark Lewis for a long time towards thousands of people who are far from deserving it. You being one of them. Along with Gods mercy and grace. Pastor is a dinner JUST LIKE YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS EARTH!!!! So get over yourself, get off your high horse and take the stick out of your arse and GET RIGHT WITH GOD!!!
I pray for you

Kent, WA

#170 Sep 21, 2013
<quoted text>
*****sinner...(not dinner)

From my last post.
Help also

San Francisco, CA

#171 Sep 21, 2013
<quoted text>
I agree and disagree......I also think it's silly for people claiming the same Heavenly Father not to be able to let the source of their faith(JESUS) right all wrongs.And for our Fathers' sake lets not be an example of what we claim Christ saved us from......but also I believe I have been edified by much scripture references that were used and the bible says...Isaiah 55:11...
So shall my WORD be that goeth forth out of my mouth:_it shall not return unto me void_:but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
And anyone now under conviction for participating in these posts...that's between you and God -don't try to make your experience the same for everyone else....God may have told you no but that doesn't mean He told anyone else no!!
WakeUp

Modesto, CA

#172 Sep 22, 2013
To the lady who was concerned about her son's death being an open discussions and not kept private -i have something to say- I'm glad that Mary didnt have that opinion and kept her Sons death hush hush...it was something looked upon as a curse/mocked but never Hush-hush and if Jesus and Mary had to deal with the open shame /open spectacle ---u can also....and if you will look at your situation (Which nobody will minimize or belittle what you went through nobody can fully understand that) and consider that your loss can be used as a bridge or a tool to help others who are about to need someone just like you-whose been there to help them not get defeated,bitter, or even question Gods ways but see Gods plan come to pass.. So, no keeping it to yourself is not healthy for you and it's robbing us of seeing God work thru you...
FOR EVERYONE

Vacaville, CA

#173 Sep 22, 2013
EVERYONE WHO HAS VOICED THEIR OPINIONS ON HERE, I ASK YOU TO PLEASE READ THIS WITH AN OPEN HEART AND MIND. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF THIS WAS YOU? YOUR LIFE BEING BLASTED ON AN INTERNET BLOG? HOW GUTLESS SOME OF THESE PEOPLE ARE. SOME TRUTH AND SUPPORTERS BUT MOSTLY LIES, ACCUSATIONS, DECEIT, SLANDER AND DEFAMATION TO SAY THE VERY LEAST. HOW AWFUL. THINK FOR JUST A MOMENT IF THIS WAS YOU..WHO WOULD WRITE ON HERE, WHAT WOULD PEOPLE SAY ABOUT YOU? ITS VERY DISHEARTENING AND CHILDISH TO KNOW THAT PEOPLE CAN STILL BE "INTERNET BULLIES" AS ADULTS AND ESPECIALLY TOWARDS A PASTOR. AND DESPITE WHAT ANYONE SAYS ON HERE, ITS BETWEEN MARK AND GOD, NOT YOU...YOU ALL SHOULD RESORT YOUR TIME AND ENERGY INTO SOMETHING POSITIVE, MORE SO BECAUSE YOU ALL ARE "PERFECT"
'HE THAT IS WITHOUT SIN AMONG YOU, LET HIM FIRST CAST A STON....'
TO PASTOR MARK...NEGATIVE PEOPLE NEED DRAMA LIKE ITS OXYGEN...STAY POSITIVE AND TAKE THEIR BREATH AWAY
FOR EVERYONE

Vacaville, CA

#174 Sep 22, 2013
AMEN...AGREED
I pray for you wrote:
<quoted text>
*****sinner...(not dinner)
From my last post.
MICHAEL ANDERSON

Los Angeles, CA

#175 Oct 8, 2013
WHY IS EVERYONE SO SCARED TO USE YOUR REAL NAME?, TELLS ALOT ABOUT YOURE SELFS, WHAT ARE YOU SCARED OF? DONT FEAR MAN, FEAR THE LORD.
MICHAEL ANDERSON

United States

#176 Oct 8, 2013
HOW DARE YOU wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael Anderson, you are one SICK, TWISTED, HYPOCRITICAL, LYING, PRIDEFUL, selfish, self-centered, deceitful, wicked, drug addict child of satan who has nothing better to do than to use everyone God has allowed to be in your life, leaving them worse than when you weasled yourself into their lives. You say you have "respect' for Pastor Mark, but you wouldnt know what respect looked like if it beat the shit out of you. And you sure as hell dont know what love is so you can just stop trying to say you "love" Pastor too. Love forgives, love doesnt destroy, love lifts up & encourages. Love shares Christ, opens its doors when noone else will, feeds you from its own pocket. Pushes you to better yourself in Christ. Love GIVES everything it has even with knowing it will NEVER receive the same. All of these things are characteristics i have ALWAYS witnessed from Pastor, NEVER you. Yet another thing you know nothing of, GIVING, because all you do is TAKE, TAKE, TAKE. Your main goal in life to is see what everyone can GIVE YOU, and NEVER how you can help someone else. More people have witnessed CHRIST-LIKE behavior from Pastor Mark than bad. No, he's not perfect, NOONE is!!(Romans3:23) So before you start ATTEMPTING to accuse someone else, i strongly suggest you check that massive beam in your own eye, Michael.(MATTHEW 7:1-5) All you care about is making sure people see you, making people think you are something good and great. But you're far from either of those. i shutter to think what your Judgement Day will be like. What excuses you'll attempt to tell Christ. You are NO BETTER than Pastor or anyone else on this earth!!! And you NEVER will be!! So get over yourself and take that wanna-be gangster stick out of your ass, SUBMIT TO CHRIST FIRST THRU SALVATION AND THEN GIVE CHRIST YOUR LIFE TO LIVE WHOLLY FOR HIM AND HIM ALONE!!!!!!!
WHY WOULD YOU CURSE AND USE BIBLE VERSES IN THE SAME PARAGRAPH?? THATS JUST UN-GODLY..... AND BY THE WAY, I MAY HAVE SINNED, BEEN IN SIN, OR STILL SINNING, BUT THIS IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND MARK LEWIS, HE IS IN A LEADERSHIP POSITION AND ANYONE THATS A LEADER AND IN THIS PARTICULAR SIN, SHOULD BE ASKED TO STEP DOWN. I AM NOT A LEADER, I AM NOT A PASTOR, I CAME TO MARK FOR HELP, BUT SOMEONE THAT IS STUCK IN A SWAMP CANT HELP YOU OUT....
anonymous

San Francisco, CA

#177 Oct 28, 2013
Mark lewis is a meth addict who beat his wife and was involved in her death...we love u joanna and tht ass mark will get caught there is way more thy i know and cnt say it on here but he is sick !!!
steven tillman wrote:
i attended free indeed christian fellowship for about 3 years i heard many messages by mark lewis he often said how he could not stand a liar. my daughter would spend time at his home and became close to him and his family. in 2007 we moved to las vegas and our daughter continued talking to them.in march our daughter ran away we believed she was at my nieces house.i recieved a phone call on 5/17/08 and was told that mark lewis sent money to my niece to bring my daughter to his house.i then called mark and he denied it and told me that he informed my daughter that she could not stay at his house.well,my daughter came home thank God and in fact mark did provide the way for her to get to california and let her stay in his home.by the way my daughter is only 15.i called mark to confront him about his lies and deceit and he just hung up on me only confirming to me that he did this.mark lewis should be ashamed of his actions. be very careful about getting close to so called pastors who lie. steve tillman
lisa vasquez

San Francisco, CA

#178 Oct 28, 2013
The truth will come out sooner then later all of you tht believe he is innocent will b shocked. Fake pastor mark leeis all of you tht go to his church are listening to a bunch of fake preaching from his fake self.
Mark Lewis

San Francisco, CA

#179 Oct 28, 2013
Thank you so much for saying these things :(...that's one of the meanest things to say and not necessary to stir up this forum again. You are well aware of how to get a hold of me -please use that route verses this one .thank you!
Advice

Concord, CA

#180 Oct 31, 2013
Don't like him? Don't go to his church....
Don't reach to him for advice...
lisa vasquez

Richmond, CA

#181 Nov 3, 2013
Mark Lewis wrote:
Thank you so much for saying these things :(...that's one of the meanest things to say and not necessary to stir up this forum again. You are well aware of how to get a hold of me -please use that route verses this one .thank you!
if I come to ur church again I'm going to expose u I don't think you want tht thanks
lisa vasquez

Richmond, CA

#182 Nov 3, 2013
Advice wrote:
Don't like him? Don't go to his church....
Don't reach to him for advice...
Who is reaching for advice? Who said I go there ?
Advice

Vacaville, CA

#183 Nov 5, 2013
lisa vasquez wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is reaching for advice? Who said I go there ?
I wasn't talking to you....I was posting to anyone in general.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unique Adoptions (Nov '08) Dec 15 TawshaRose 74
Review: Positive About Disabled People Dec 14 New Workshop Perris 7
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) Dec 12 Tom D 340
Elsinore police arrest eight in prostitution op... (Apr '09) Dec 8 Chris 10
Sex Dec 3 tower climber 2
City of Menifee reminds everyone to participate... Dec 2 AMEX user 1
Gurzi Pleads Guilty, Sentenced to 12 Years in P... (Dec '07) Nov 30 Anissa7777 7

Menifee News Video

Menifee Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Menifee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Menifee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Menifee

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:15 pm PST