Plus

United States

#144 Sep 16, 2013
Don't come back crying like little bitches after all the shit u talk
UallRaCULT

Benicia, CA

#145 Sep 16, 2013
You all keep saying go to Pastor Mark yourself to seek truth... how can anyone do that when Pastor Mark doesn't make himself available. You need to first make an appointment to see him. Good luck with that cause he won't answer his phone, return calls, or reply to texts. Then, if you do happen to get him on the phone... he most likely will hang up on you. If you write him, no reply. And if you go in person to the church, he will avoid you. I have personally done all of the above on many occasions, with no getting to him. He has kept me waiting for hours. He tells his little Minion followers to tell you he'll be with you in a few more minutes, just to have you wait more hours and then still nothing. Then when you go to church, listen to the message and try and see him after service.... still nothing cause he escapes out the back. So don't write on here, if you want truth, go talk to Pastor Mark in person, cause it ain't gonna happen. I'm proof of that as are others. Also, people keep writing that he's a Godly man who hasn't given up on the church. Again not true... Pastor Mark just disappeared from church one day with no explanations, doesn't tell the people where he's going or when he'll be back. In the mean time the people at church still love him and pray for him and hope for his return. Then when he does return weeks later, he doesn't explain anything, answer any questions, or apologize... nothing. He gets up on stage and starts blaming the church people and pointing fingers at everyone else. What's up with all of that? No wonder why members leave. Think about this... just one day a bunch of faithful church members just decide to get up and start talking gossip/lies and start hating on Pastor Mark? Members who have been going for years and years and years? Really? I don't think so. It's not because of gossip, it's because these members are witnessing things themselves, in person, that have lead them to believe that Pastor Mark is not acting Godly anymore but out of flesh. These members have seen with their own eyes the proof needed. Where have all the people gone at FBC? Why are there only a few left? God himself will close down FBC and cleanse it. God knows the truth. I believe that it's only a matter of time. I believe that Pastor Mark is destroying himself with his own guilt. The right thing for Pastor Mark to do at this time, is to put pride aside, step down as Pastor, refocus, and work on his own personal issues. Also taking personal time to mourn the death of his wife properly. FBC is not the problem, with new leadership more people will attend the services again. There is still time to save the church, but if things don't drastically change, then time will run out, the church will foreclose, more families and people will be hurt, and all will be lost. Whether any or all of the accusations are true, many people are leaving the church and are unhappy with the current Pastor. Pastor Mark's mind set is not right at this time and he should not be a shepherd leading a flock of sheep.
Pastor mark answers

South San Francisco, CA

#146 Sep 17, 2013
UallRaCULT wrote:
You all keep saying go to Pastor Mark yourself to seek truth... how can anyone do that when Pastor Mark doesn't make himself available. You need to first make an appointment to see him. Good luck with that cause he won't answer his phone, return calls, or reply to texts. Then, if you do happen to get him on the phone... he most likely will hang up on you. If you write him, no reply. And if you go in person to the church, he will avoid you. I have personally done all of the above on many occasions, with no getting to him. He has kept me waiting for hours. He tells his little Minion followers to tell you he'll be with you in a few more minutes, just to have you wait more hours and then still nothing. Then when you go to church, listen to the message and try and see him after service.... still nothing cause he escapes out the back. So don't write on here, if you want truth, go talk to Pastor Mark in person, cause it ain't gonna happen. I'm proof of that as are others. Also, people keep writing that he's a Godly man who hasn't given up on the church. Again not true... Pastor Mark just disappeared from church one day with no explanations, doesn't tell the people where he's going or when he'll be back. In the mean time the people at church still love him and pray for him and hope for his return. Then when he does return weeks later, he doesn't explain anything, answer any questions, or apologize... nothing. He gets up on stage and starts blaming the church people and pointing fingers at everyone else. What's up with all of that? No wonder why members leave. Think about this... just one day a bunch of faithful church members just decide to get up and start talking gossip/lies and start hating on Pastor Mark? Members who have been going for years and years and years? Really? I don't think so. It's not because of gossip, it's because these members are witnessing things themselves, in person, that have lead them to believe that Pastor Mark is not acting Godly anymore but out of flesh. These members have seen with their own eyes the proof needed. Where have all the people gone at FBC? Why are there only a few left? God himself will close down FBC and cleanse it. God knows the truth. I believe that it's only a matter of time. I believe that Pastor Mark is destroying himself with his own guilt. The right thing for Pastor Mark to do at this time, is to put pride aside, step down as Pastor, refocus, and work on his own personal issues. Also taking personal time to mourn the death of his wife properly. FBC is not the problem, with new leadership more people will attend the services again. There is still time to save the church, but if things don't drastically change, then time will run out, the church will foreclose, more families and people will be hurt, and all will be lost. Whether any or all of the accusations are true, many people are leaving the church and are unhappy with the current Pastor. Pastor Mark's mind set is not right at this time and he should not be a shepherd leading a flock of sheep.
This is by far the most educated post I have read....it's asking questions and I will answer these questions this morning in my next post. Once again thank you for not wasting people's time with unwarranted accusations but with fair concerns and questions!
Pasto mark answers

South San Francisco, CA

#147 Sep 17, 2013
1.FBC is not a cult!! Cult is something that denies the blood of Jesus Christ .Fellowship Baptist Church does not deny the blood and necessary blood sacrifice of Jesus Christ --actually we preach Christ crucified risen and coming again (1cor.15:1-4)...so no we're not a cult ...but as far as a group of people who believe that loyalty is part of any organization or team and is crucial for helping the brethren or family of God (Acts 4:32-37.& Galatians 6:1-2)....yes that is what we strive for!!
Pastor mark answers

South San Francisco, CA

#148 Sep 17, 2013
2. I apologize for any time that has been difficult to get a hold of me or anytime anyone has come out for a meeting or appointment and it was either canceled or postponed or delayed --that is not something that I'm ok with- it has really bothered me and I am sorry. For the record it's also something that has bothered me even after the appointment was gone ....anyone who's ever helped me with those appointments knows that it was a great exercise of emotion and mental pressure that even tho we were committed to being on time or available-some how it didn't play out that way. Also Please be aware that this was not a personal attack against any one person .This was actually across-the-board in every area of my life that it became very difficult to be on time. Also know that this has been prayed about and victory /progress has been evident by appointments being taken and being on time. Also It should be stated that almost everything that people will complain about or say negative about understand i first mentioned it and asked people to pray with me about it -so it's not this behavior that i was in denial with-I brought these to the people's attention before they were aware of it. But once again I'm sorry and I hope that God would restore that time in your life where u were waiting for me. And let me also challenge you to think on this thought "how long has the Lord waited for you ...??". No --by no means am i referring/comparing myself to the Lord--I'm just asking by way of application ....how long do we /have we made God wait ?? Then we should really just rejoice that even in "waiting rooms" We can sing & praise The Lord!!!(Gen.41:1 ,exodus 32:1 ,Romans 8:18-28)
Pastor mark answers

South San Francisco, CA

#149 Sep 17, 2013
3. As far as disappearing from the church That is not true. I was in contact with the church and accessible /available with people in the church . So I did not just disappear . Actually , the Bible makes it very clear that it's in the process of pulling up a tare ,something that is ungodly ,that you offended or you hurt the true but weaker brethren,wheat, that it's not a good trade-off and sometimes the one who could easily explain or could easily address the issue has to be patient and wiser to step back and walk at a slower pace and let The Lord deal with the removal of the tare so we don't offend the wheat ...especially the young and weak wheat!!(Matt.17:24-18:1-6 ,Matt. 13:24-30)
Pastor mark answers

South San Francisco, CA

#150 Sep 17, 2013
4. As far as addressing the wrong behavior of the members that is always a leaders job ...but remember the fault lies with everybody who is responsible to Jesus Christ and Fellowship Baptist Church ...it is not one particular person who is more wrong -but we as a body of believers that recognize if my hand hurts it's also my foots responsibility and if my ear hurts it's my nose's responsibility -so yes it needed to be be addressed or we could not move on .(1 Cor.12:12-31....1Cor.13)And of course nobody wants to hear where they may have be negligent/dropped the ball so to speak... But that is exactly my point if one of our players dropped the ball we as a team take responsibility and handle it .It is also common knowledge that if you throw a rock into a pack of wolves the one that yelps is the one that got hit so if you feel like you're "yelping" a little bit more on some issues it may be that that's what God wants you to look at ---and it maybe your own personal pet peeves or offences that bother you and God is being ever so kind and patient in your life to work that out for you!!
Pastor mark answers

South San Francisco, CA

#151 Sep 17, 2013

5. why are memebers leaving that have been there for years? That is exactly the question people are asking !!!! but we will only get frustrated with a question like that. FBC has not changed its doctrine ,its source of truth-BIBLE, nor its commission(preach,teach,win,ba ptize,fellowship,looking for His return). So why then leave? tell me its not because the once strong -consistent-bold pastor mark has become weak? you wouldnt allow someone to only care for you when your strong but you would expect them to love and care for you when your weak/sick/poor/broken..... and its in those times that true friendship/love is counted on and proved. King David helped Mephibosheth(one who couldnt return the favor) verses helping someone who could. Also, you ask where have all the members gone? I have always said just because you stay doesnt make you the right one. But please beaware this is nothing new to organizations let alone churches let alone the True churches of Jesus Christ.(matt.26:47-56, Luke 17:11-19) Remember , after just afew years the churches in asia minor had to help the poor ,persecuted ,split church of Jerusalem(the first church -started by Christ)
omg

Fairfield, CA

#152 Sep 17, 2013
Mark, you are no longer effective as a pastor. Swallow your enormous ego, step down, and get yourself together. You have lost the respect and trust of countless members of FBC and the community. You can't fix this. Let go.
Pastor mark answers

South San Francisco, CA

#153 Sep 17, 2013
6. doesnt it make perfect Bible sense that if somebody is going thru it it maybe because God is trying them ,testing them,proving them...to receive glory thru them? Isnt that what this whole thing is about .....God getting the glory? everytime you say my name or point out a flaw all you are doing is robbing God of His much overdue Glory. I am His child and disrespecting His child is like ...well....have you ever tried to tell a mom something bad about their child(i dont like that job)? plus,if God called me ,not FBC-but God, then you really have nothing to worry about -I will not be getting away with anything. also,understand becoming weak & despised is part of the job description as a pastor . Its not for the easily offended or personal glory seekers. Its a mans job ,personally called by the God Man (Jesus Christ), to take all the man you have(the visible and inner)and break you down so low/base to where your mind becomes totally dependant on Christ!!! I would highly recommend you take the time right now and reread 2 Corinthians 11&12. FBC needed/needs a "weaker" pastor mark not a strong pastor mark!! Yes -its easier to listen to a strong ,bold, not soon shaken in mind pastor mark ...but you walk away with more thoughts about me than you should. But recognizing that if anything comes out of that man that is profitable it will only be because of the Power of God,the Will of God,and the purifying work of Gods Hand. so, people its not time to second guess its time to readdress your own heart . READDRESS=to go back over what you know/heard/believed(hebrews 5:11-14) READDRESS= also means to go back to previous address. So, take your heart back to Gods will where it should live/dwell/fellowship....not a place where you now allow your heart to get influenced because you were offended/hurt/ignored...whethe r it was a legitimate issue or not.

Pastor mark answers

South San Francisco, CA

#154 Sep 17, 2013
omg wrote:
Mark, you are no longer effective as a pastor. Swallow your enormous ego, step down, and get yourself together. You have lost the respect and trust of countless members of FBC and the community. You can't fix this. Let go.
Comments like this only show bible truths mean nothing to those that are wicked.
Ifonlywecouldtur nbacktime

South San Francisco, CA

#155 Sep 18, 2013
"He that is first in his own cause seemeth just; but his neighbour cometh and searcheth him."

Proverbs 18:17
In the children’s story Alice in Wonderland, Alice observes the trial being held for the Knave of Hearts who is accused of stealing some tarts baked for the Queen. Like everything else in the story, the trial is an exercise in the absurd. The silliness reaches its pinnacle when the King and Queen tire of the process and are ready to move forward.

'It's a pun!' the King added in an offended tone, and everybody laughed,'Let the jury consider their verdict,' the King said, for about the twentieth time that day.

'No, no!' said the Queen.'Sentence first—verdict afterwards.'

'Stuff and nonsense!' said Alice loudly.'The idea of having the sentence first!'

Of course we recognize immediately that it is folly to render judgment prior to hearing the entire story—we have no basis for making a decision. Yet often we fall into the trap of basing our decisions on partial information. The first version of the story that we hear is not always complete and accurate. While that version may sound convincing, wisdom takes the time to investigate the entire situation and get the whole story before making a decision.

We live in a hurry up world. Some people act like instant coffee still takes too long. But when it comes to making important decisions, wisdom counsels us to slow down and make sure the details are right. There was almost a civil war in Israel after the death of Joshua. The people were ready to fight based on a rumor—a rumor that turned out to be inaccurate.“And the children of Israel heard say, Behold, the children of Reuben and the children of Gad and the half tribe of Manasseh have built an altar”<?em> (Joshua 22:11). Make sure you know the whole story before taking action.

Do not be hasty in reaching conclusions—make sure you have the whole story before making up your mind.
Omg

Fairfield, CA

#156 Sep 18, 2013
Calling me wicked for suggesting you could be wrong? I'm sorry, Mark. All I was suggesting is that you let go and concentrate on yourself and your relationship with God. I don't know what the real story is but you have lost your credibility. Take a year off and heal. I can't believe the things I am reading here and hearing from people in the community who don't even know you. I'm not going to put my name out here but you and I have always had a respectful relationship. I was one of the founding members of FBC, back when it was started by Lester Lay. You know my family. You preached my sister's funeral and led my grandson to The Lord. I've spoken to you, kindly, about your ego and how destructive it could be. You know who I am, right? I have no right to throw stones at anyone and I'm not throwing them at you. I am being as honest and loving as I can. That doesn't make me wicked. You have my number (or did) if you ever want to talk.
UallRaCULT

Benicia, CA

#157 Sep 18, 2013
"Pastor Mark Answers" I have read your replies to my post probably over a dozen times now. If I just concentrate on what you replied, it is all well and dandy, especially since you backed it up with scripture. BUT... in your reply #3 about disappearing without an explanation and no contact with you... I had asked a couple of men who were in charge,(Dave and Matt) and they told me that they did not know where you were and there was no address or phone number to reach you. So, I don't know what your talking about when you say you told people your whereabouts? Nobody said that they knew where you were or even if you were coming back and were very concerned. It broke so many member's hearts and left them wondering "what happened?!" All we could do was pray. So to us we figured you left and gave up on FBC. We kept going, even tried to do VBS the best we could. In your reply #1... We know what FBC stands for, but what does Pastor Mark, personally, believe and stand for now? In your reply #4... My nose is not responsible for my finger hurting, nor is my feet responsible for my eyes. Yes, if one member is hurting, then we all hurt and we rally around the hurt one to discuss what should be done to make it better. But if the hurt one refuses help, what can we do but leave them in God's hand. If someone does wrong privately, correct them privately. If done wrong openly (Publicly), correct them openly. Always keeping the love and grace of God a focus.
In your reply #6... A weaker pastor is needed???? What? A pastor is a messenger, a good leader. You used to pray before you started preaching, but now it is all said in the flesh, not allowing the Holy Spirit to talk to the people or letting God's grace to work things out. You are taking things into your own hands. Yes, we know you are called by God and we should not worship the man but God Himself. All your answers you replied to me were "fillers" to avoid the real issues that needed answers. You are not accountable to anyone. God will get a hold of you in His time and His way. We need to keep praying for you. Pastor Mark, answer me this... Do you really believe that all the long time members who have been going there faithfully and devoutly for YEARS, who serve the Lord, who read their Bible, who pray and seek the will of God, who love you and gave with their hearts all of a sudden just decided to turn against you and leave the church ALL AT THE SAME TIME due to no fault of your own? Do you really believe that all of those members are evil and doing the work of the devil? Please answer me this. I need to know.
Ifonlywecouldtur nbacktime

South San Francisco, CA

#158 Sep 19, 2013
Omg wrote:
Calling me wicked for suggesting you could be wrong? I'm sorry, Mark. All I was suggesting is that you let go and concentrate on yourself and your relationship with God. I don't know what the real story is but you have lost your credibility. Take a year off and heal. I can't believe the things I am reading here and hearing from people in the community who don't even know you. I'm not going to put my name out here but you and I have always had a respectful relationship. I was one of the founding members of FBC, back when it was started by Lester Lay. You know my family. You preached my sister's funeral and led my grandson to The Lord. I've spoken to you, kindly, about your ego and how destructive it could be. You know who I am, right? I have no right to throw stones at anyone and I'm not throwing them at you. I am being as honest and loving as I can. That doesn't make me wicked. You have my number (or did) if you ever want to talk.
That is fair....thank you for your concern,investment in my life ,and your continuos desire for me to be healthy physically & spiritually! I really can't control what those in the community will believe or talk about -yes we don't want to give them "fuel For the fire" to be able to point the finger of accusation against us but in the process of the Lords work being done it's obvious that this period of my ministry the Lord has allowed and people have taken full advantage to really point the finger at me. Also yes I have many fond memories of our conversations and interact with your grandson your sister was a really good friend of mine and I had over a decade of great memories --which the Lord had kept a lot of things like this away from me .So I can't sit here and say -Lord...give me only good times I have to be willing to be someone who can easily see the hand of favor to disappear and still be honored to "rather to suffer Affliction with the people of God than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season".... Or say "the Lord giveth and the Lord takethaway blessed be the name of the Lords
Pastor marks answers

South San Francisco, CA

#159 Sep 19, 2013
1st- lets address that you have had desire to make contact/interaction with me and you have been successful at doing that...
2. well you were misinformed ....i was available when i was taking that leave...actually i was at the church or church property daily if not every other day.
i visited people in hospital/jail/enjoyed fellowship with church members .
3.leaving and giving up on fbc is very much not the truth.
4.you misread my answer if you feel it says we are not responsible for each other....even the passage used tells us we are.
5. thats a matter of preference as to when you pray in the service...as its not spelled out in the bible when/where to pray...thank you for being observant about this practice of mine that hasnt been abandoned.....at times my ability to articulate the message inside me causes there to be more focus on one area than the other ....which then leads to overlook a practice you allows were accustomed to doing. But we want to be careful not to get to focused on that prayer time in the message that we consider it not Gods message if its not followed. So a practice i have liberty in Christ to make cant be used to bring me into bondage if not used. But i think i understand what your trying to say and all i would suggest is that we all be more concerned of our private prayer life/closet than our public prayer life.
6. Long time members......well that isnt very accurate ....there were 11 members there the day i became the pastor.......no i dont believe they are wrong for any decision that they will have to take up with God about ....i am not their judge...any concern or issue i had/have is when your going to say you follow the Bible then follow the Bible..in practice as well as in the way its used to correct others......and honestly the bible wasnt used and many have agreed/apologized for their flesh/will getting ahead of Gods "due process"... and as a pastor that breaks your heart. Everyone would have seen a clearer hand of God at work if we would have trusted the Lords hand even when we couldnt trace it.
7.accountabl;e to no one.....wow thats a very bold statement....actually the fact that people cast accusations at me that affected peoples life shows im very accountable..(Rom 14:1-10)
I started hearing this"accountability" phrase being mentioned after my wife passed away.I guess out of concern that the absence of my wife would mean the absence of the ability to make godly choices--some believed that i broke free from all order/conduct that was there before. So i say thank you -Once again for anyones honest care/concern of my personal walk with the Lord. But the accountability only increased after the passing of my wife . There hasnt been to many days that my life isnt an open book. Thats also part of the initial concerns is that for the first time pastor mark was watched almost 24 hrs a day and given that you cant be at your best all the time they would see a tired /angry/hurt/grieving/emotional /insecure pastor mark that inside the blue house they werent allowed access. So again i say the accountability is much higher than it ever has been and not only that it has also been the practice to allow things to be discussed/acted upon things not able to be proven/witnessed/or even allowed to explain . So with the accountability argument you still need someone with the spiritual "ability-to-account" or what your left with is half stories never developed because before God wanted it exposed others broke off what part they wanted and ran with it to the use of their way of having something on me..
FBC destroyed by Mark

United States

#160 Sep 21, 2013
70x7ministry wrote:
To FBC destroyed.....
The problem wih your "love " for FBC is very misrepresented as far as how God sees "you love". In this post you say you loved fbc. But,this is misrepresented through your life now by not being where God called you to be planted and grow.Love for God,Trust in Gods leading and by Faith in God ( thru submission to God) teaches you how to Love a sinner and last i checked that is a life long process and your absence from FBC proves this lack of godly love you should of learned while attending...God has FBC there to be used as a vessel to have taught you how to use the Bible through your submission toward it and not to use your life (this post) as a means to have your lack of submission be exposed..No one submitted to God would dare open up your life and expose your pefectness to the world,cuz if the world was reading its bible they'd know "All have sinned and come short of the glory of
GOD"!! Did you forget you are commanded to forgive 70 times seven..or "judge not ,lest ye be judged"??in fact im pretty sure you might of taught your sunday school class that at one point! if you trully loved God and had a heart toward the things of God you would not be a part of this post!Please let the Bible be your guide not picking and choosing what you'll use to destroy the lives of the ones still running there race amidst your selfish motives for posting this!! I wouldn't be so malicious about the judgment seat as you will face your own for not taking this to God ! if you'd done that already..He would of shown you this anger /resentment/expectation you have is just against GOD anyway! years now that you have been gone only proves your rebellion against God not FBC or Pastor Mark Lewis. It shows proof you loved with your motive/flesh/lust ..if you trusted by faith Gods plan at
FBC you would of never left.You would still be there learning through FBC how to love a sinner through the filter of GOD,His Son ,Jesus Christ.You have only proven by your lack of attendance that you lean on your own understanding. Proverbs3:5-7. What will it be said of your Faith as you walked away from God begging you to see FBC as the tool/method to stretch you to trust HIM thru anything FBC faced???THIS IS YOUR GREATER CONCERN!! And greater than that are the lives at that time you effected that proved your lack of faith (hypocrisy), THIS should be your GREATEST Concern!if anything at all you should be considering all the lives you walked away from that would of been stronger in the LORD by now if they' d watched your Faith lived out..you will give an account for this as a part of fbc for a season!! And also, from walking away from Gods plan of the lives that didn't get saved or
more on fire for God because they didnt see a "christian" in the face of their "supposed adversity"trusting God through it!if you realize the seriousness of God and HIS judgement you will lay yours and the one you hold on to against Pastor Mark/FBC, and repent and turn toward GOD!!
Leaving that church was one of the best moves I made looking in retrospect. I grew up in that church and saw a lot of amazing things happen and lives I was able to impact. I've talked to the people that stayed as long as they could and I'm glad I left. There are definately churches out there that run without a preacher that is full of himself and his own ego. I think at this point he's hurting more people than he ever helped with his actions. I understand we are all sinners but you are held to a higher standard as a preacher and if you aren't going to walk the walk that you are preaching about then get down and let somebody better do it is all I'm saying. I don't know why Mark is on this defending himself so much when God says He is your defender. God will take care of this and that the Peace that all of you should have that really believe.
FBC destroyed by Mark

United States

#161 Sep 21, 2013
Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
If Pastor Mark has helped you as much as he's helped me, you'd take a bullet for him, as well!
I've got a question for y'all. And I want you to answer it before you speak negatively again:
Tell me about a time when Pastor Mark has helped you...Was it through a crisis?! Was it through financial hardship?! Was Pastor Mark there for you when someone in your family died? Did he write a letter of recommendation for you so you could get that job or get out of trouble?!
What was it?!
I know very well, that each and every one of you know of some way, if not a way that is ABOVE and BEYOND what the average person would do, that he has helped or supported you.
Answer that for me, will you?!
Pastor Mark did my son's funeral. I found out a week before my son was due that he had no heartbeat and it was definately by far the most excrutiating pain I have ever gone through. I was very much touched that Mark would do that for me after I left the church. It meant alot UNTIL I found out he was using my tragedy and sharing that extremly heartbreaking information with others. That sealed the deal on what kind of "Pastor" Mark Lewis was!! Who does that? Who would feel confident to share information with a "Pastor" that will run around and share something so intimate with others. That was not the church for me and any thought of returning was sealed with that. If anything the member of the church that he shared my information with stopped going and never respected him after that either cause she felt like her information wasn't safe if he was telling her about my personal information. Being a Pastor is a very high calling and it's very obvious that whatever fire Mark had burning is gone. A reputation is all you have as a Pasor and sadly we all know where that stands!
Pastor marks answers

San Leandro, CA

#162 Sep 21, 2013
FBC destroyed by Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Leaving that church was one of the best moves I made looking in retrospect. I grew up in that church and saw a lot of amazing things happen and lives I was able to impact. I've talked to the people that stayed as long as they could and I'm glad I left. There are definately churches out there that run without a preacher that is full of himself and his own ego. I think at this point he's hurting more people than he ever helped with his actions. I understand we are all sinners but you are held to a higher standard as a preacher and if you aren't going to walk the walk that you are preaching about then get down and let somebody better do it is all I'm saying. I don't know whMark is on this defending himself so much when God says He is your defender. God will take care of this and that the Peace that all of you should have that really believe.
Yes alot of times relationships can't be restored...it's only because of a heart that's not right tho....because Jesus is the king of restoration..(Romans 12:18..mark 10:3-6)..but as far as saying someone is prideful/egotistical I'd leave that judgment for The Lord who knows the heart of man and knows the "inner man." (1cor.2:10-12)And also I'd wait till the judgment seat of Christ before I also spoke for The Lord as far as what time period in a christians life was most effective for The Lord than another.(1cor.3:12-15)You talk alot about other people's ego but your bragging about the lives you were able to influence....which we understand if anything good happened it was from The Lord..(John 15:5)..so yes there are plenty of churches/plenty of pastors what we don't have is plenty of time to waste showing the world that Christians with Christ living inside of them can't have the peace/joy just like the world ....so true peace comes from the truth..(John 16:7-11)
Pastor marks answers

San Leandro, CA

#163 Sep 21, 2013
Sorry if you feel I took your private information and shared it with others. First off it wasn't private...and second off I used your heartache/burden to encourage others in Christ.Just like many use things in my life as an example for their point.(rom.14:7-12)
Hopefully you remember that day at your moms house with great care & compassion and sincerity I asked you to do that which is a very difficult exercise and that was to trust The Lord even tho it doesn't make sense-or we can't figure it out-or it doesn't seem possible..,...but to do the right thing and God will work it out .....that was from a heart that was truly concerned about you and your family ....the same heart that was called to the hospital ...the same one that did the funeral and the same heart to this day ....I have learned that people lie,people paint the picture that best suites them,and people that are hurting hurt people....just allow (for ur own benefit) that maybe you were misinformed or that I didn't make myself clear enough to the person that shared the information with you ....but understand this I am sorry if you felt it was said in such away to put you down or to add to the sorrow/pain you were already experiencing because that was not the case at all.. I have been accused of alot of things but in time God will reveal what us humans cover up..(luke 8;16-18,1 cor.4:1-5)..truly a blessing to be called a child of Gods....once again im sorry and God bless!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happens if take 4 ambiens 5mg? or 5 ambie... Feb 19 Anonymous 1
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) Feb 15 BlueMountainVacuum 352
Review: Final Strike Martial Arts (Jul '16) Feb 4 Harinderjit Gill 98
Scammed by Richardson RV; DO NOT do business w... (Feb '15) Feb 2 DK FSS 15
News Attorney: Walmart Locked, 'Segregated' African ... Jan 27 Dont be Dopey 2
News Parents arrested after children found shackled ... Jan '18 Rin Tin Tin 7
News California teen leads deputies to parents' hous... Jan '18 Izzy-_- 7

Menifee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menifee Mortgages