Truth

Vacaville, CA

#124 Sep 1, 2013
James 4:11-12
Speak not evil one of another, brethren, He that speaketh evil of his brother , and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.
There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?
Buddy

Vacaville, CA

#125 Sep 1, 2013
Karma sucks wrote:
The part that really gave me the creeps is how he had 4-6 young guys who would basically take a bullet for him. Mitch, Jacob, Dave, etc. how brainwashed do you have to be, even the Catholics aren't that good where they get minions who will do what you say no matter what it is.
If Pastor Mark has helped you as much as he's helped me, you'd take a bullet for him, as well!

I've got a question for y'all. And I want you to answer it before you speak negatively again:

Tell me about a time when Pastor Mark has helped you...Was it through a crisis?! Was it through financial hardship?! Was Pastor Mark there for you when someone in your family died? Did he write a letter of recommendation for you so you could get that job or get out of trouble?!

What was it?!

I know very well, that each and every one of you know of some way, if not a way that is ABOVE and BEYOND what the average person would do, that he has helped or supported you.

Answer that for me, will you?!
Someone

Vacaville, CA

#126 Sep 2, 2013
It is sad how people have taken this blog this far with bad mouthing MY Pastor and MY Church. If anyone of you had come into Fellowship Baptist Church with a sincere heart to learn more about God and grow in Him then you would have grown and still will grow at this Church. My Pastor has helped me beyond anyone else. He helped me when my relationships didn't work out and my life seemed to hit rock button. And this church allowed me to have a deeper relationship with God. If anyone had come to look for a relationship with God... would have grown. It is sad to say that the people that are talking bad about this church and Pastor came for other reasons...money, recommendation, to get the police off their backs, etc. They didn't come for God...they didn't come to get help for their spiritual need...they didn't come to help the children that come to this church weekly to learn more about God....and I bet some of those people didn't even tithe when they were getting money from Pastor because they didn't have any. Please don't listen to those people that don't know anything about the Pastor that helps others and helps children learn more about God. Don't listen to those that say they have proof of whatever they say Pastor did...If they have proof...they should be able to show it. However, they don't. Pastor Mark gives over and beyond to this church and vacaville, fairfield, and dixon. However, some people just don't care about how he is helping others.
About Mrs. Joanna, I loved Mrs. Joanna and she was a wonderful women. She loved this church by how hard she worked for it. She didn't have to work for it, but she did. She would do a offsite class in vacaville just for the kids when she didn't have to. She would stay late on Saturday nights to clean Junior church so it would be perfect for Sunday morning. Not because she had to...no one was there making sure she did it. And I was there cleaning the church with her. She would want to do new and exciting things to help the church. And I know she would want this church to go on. She loved Pastor with all her heart. And yes it breaks my heart for what has happen with Mrs. Joanna, but the Mrs. Joanna I knew loved Pastor and this church.

This church is a wonderful church and my Pastor is not the person to do those terrible things. If you would come with a sincere heart...you would know.
Buddy

Vacaville, CA

#127 Sep 2, 2013
^Exactly. One time there were some bad people who were after us, and Pastor Mark offered and gave us some money to get out of town to safety. We never ended up using all of the money, so I offered to give the remaining back. He told us to keep it because we may need it.

I dont think even my BEST FRIEND, or YOURS for that matter, would help you out like that. And it is a very sick, very stupid, very ungodly (at minimum), and especially very selfish thing to take advantage of him and badmouth him over the internet just because you didn't get your way.
Buddy

Vacaville, CA

#128 Sep 2, 2013
o btw, that last part wasn't directed toward "someone", it was directed toward the people badmouthing Pastor. Just to be clear.
Please4givetheha ters

South San Francisco, CA

#129 Sep 3, 2013
Karma sucks wrote:
No I'm ok, I'm above being brainwashed. Plus you sitting down with people and sharing private things about Joanna is pretty low budget. I wasn't attacking you, what I said was true. I left out lots of stuff that didn't seem pertinent to the convo at hand. But don't try being professional now, I liked it better when you were on the attack. That's the real you I know.
Under attack or professional there's time for both...wisdom to discern.. Low budget isn't getting the facts that's called wisdom also .(ecc.12:13-14) As far as bringing out more junk well u don't have anything that hasn't already been shared many times to help others or anything God hasn't forgiven.(and yes I have enough dirt on you). So yes offer still open -low budget is using this venue to act like your voice has credibility .....I love talking about Joanna and all the wonderful memories and times and yes there was another sideof her that I wished no one knew and I never shared with anybody till I was forced to explain or help others the best I could. As far as on the attack/defensive that's exactly what we are here for .(Jude 3).....reconsider ur opportunity to get truth before you label it brainwashing..btw if your all that clear on the "issues" nobody should be able to brain wash you!
Jerry Ruiz sr

Roseville, CA

#130 Sep 4, 2013
All have to say if it wasn't for pastor mark and his church I wouldn't be the man I am today he bent over backwards for me treated me well and showed me how to be on fire for god I was saved at that church.he even helped me with a church suit .went to the most awesome pastor meetings with him .seen great Pastors.so to all u people putting down pastor mark talking out of the side of ur neck go look in the mirror and ask ur self what u have done for the community who have u saved who's life did u change pastor mark has done a lot of good in his life.and I'm sure he will continue to do so .
HOW DARE YOU

Suisun City, CA

#131 Sep 14, 2013
MICHAEL ANDERSON wrote:
3 WITNESSES, PLUS ME, THATS 4 ..... WE HAVE WITNESSED BAD BEHAVIOR FROM MARK LEWIS. TRY TO COVER FOR HIM ALL YOU WANT, BUT I KNOW THE TRUTH........ I RESPECT MARK ENOUGH TO NOT GO IN TO DETAIL ON THE INTERNET. I ALSO LOVE HIM ENOUGH TO TELL HIM HE IS WRONG......... "IF YOU DONT CARE FOR SOMEONE, YOU LET THEM DO WHATEVER THEY WANT" -MIKE
Michael Anderson, you are one SICK, TWISTED, HYPOCRITICAL, LYING, PRIDEFUL, selfish, self-centered, deceitful, wicked, drug addict child of satan who has nothing better to do than to use everyone God has allowed to be in your life, leaving them worse than when you weasled yourself into their lives. You say you have "respect' for Pastor Mark, but you wouldnt know what respect looked like if it beat the shit out of you. And you sure as hell dont know what love is so you can just stop trying to say you "love" Pastor too. Love forgives, love doesnt destroy, love lifts up & encourages. Love shares Christ, opens its doors when noone else will, feeds you from its own pocket. Pushes you to better yourself in Christ. Love GIVES everything it has even with knowing it will NEVER receive the same. All of these things are characteristics i have ALWAYS witnessed from Pastor, NEVER you. Yet another thing you know nothing of, GIVING, because all you do is TAKE, TAKE, TAKE. Your main goal in life to is see what everyone can GIVE YOU, and NEVER how you can help someone else. More people have witnessed CHRIST-LIKE behavior from Pastor Mark than bad. No, he's not perfect, NOONE is!!(Romans3:23) So before you start ATTEMPTING to accuse someone else, i strongly suggest you check that massive beam in your own eye, Michael.(MATTHEW 7:1-5) All you care about is making sure people see you, making people think you are something good and great. But you're far from either of those. i shutter to think what your Judgement Day will be like. What excuses you'll attempt to tell Christ. You are NO BETTER than Pastor or anyone else on this earth!!! And you NEVER will be!! So get over yourself and take that wanna-be gangster stick out of your ass, SUBMIT TO CHRIST FIRST THRU SALVATION AND THEN GIVE CHRIST YOUR LIFE TO LIVE WHOLLY FOR HIM AND HIM ALONE!!!!!!!
Heartbroken

Suisun City, CA

#132 Sep 14, 2013
Pastor Mark is a man of God like no other. And the only reason he's had to step down is because of all you selfish and hypocritical people who want to claim to be living Christ- like but yet you dont even handle matters by scripture. The Bible says to bring your accusations to the person youre accusing. NOT GOSSIP, and MAKE UP LIES. I pray for you all that God gets your attention sooner than later. Because you are only seeking attention for yourself. You never gave him a chance to grieve the death of his wife. You just started devising ways to tear him down. Since when did Christ tell you it was ok to take your focus and attention off HIM and put it on others??? And i dont recall Christ saying in HIS Word it was ok for people to walk away from the place GOD called them to. So what theres "drama'!! Its only there because of you!!!!! Get over yourself and get right with GOD!!!! How would you like to be in a position where people automatically start bashing you and talking crap and spreading rumors and lies and never come to you and simply ask whats true and whats not???!!??
Please4givetheha ters

San Francisco, CA

#133 Sep 15, 2013
Heartbroken wrote:
Pastor Mark is a man of God like no other. And the only reason he's had to step down is because of all you selfish and hypocritical people who want to claim to be living Christ- like but yet you dont even handle matters by scripture. The Bible says to bring your accusations to the person youre accusing. NOT GOSSIP, and MAKE UP LIES. I pray for you all that God gets your attention sooner than later. Because you are only seeking attention for yourself. You never gave him a chance to grieve the death of his wife. You just started devising ways to tear him down. Since when did Christ tell you it was ok to take your focus and attention off HIM and put it on others??? And i dont recall Christ saying in HIS Word it was ok for people to walk away from the place GOD called them to. So what theres "drama'!! Its only there because of you!!!!! Get over yourself and get right with GOD!!!! How would you like to be in a position where people automatically start bashing you and talking crap and spreading rumors and lies and never come to you and simply ask whats true and whats not???!!??
THANK YOU!!!!!!
Please4givetheha ters

San Francisco, CA

#134 Sep 15, 2013
HOW DARE YOU wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael Anderson, you are one SICK, TWISTED, HYPOCRITICAL, LYING, PRIDEFUL, selfish, self-centered, deceitful, wicked, drug addict child of satan who has nothing better to do than to use everyone God has allowed to be in your life, leaving them worse than when you weasled yourself into their lives. You say you have "respect' for Pastor Mark, but you wouldnt know what respect looked like if it beat the shit out of you. And you sure as hell dont know what love is so you can just stop trying to say you "love" Pastor too. Love forgives, love doesnt destroy, love lifts up & encourages. Love shares Christ, opens its doors when noone else will, feeds you from its own pocket. Pushes you to better yourself in Christ. Love GIVES everything it has even with knowing it will NEVER receive the same. All of these things are characteristics i have ALWAYS witnessed from Pastor, NEVER you. Yet another thing you know nothing of, GIVING, because all you do is TAKE, TAKE, TAKE. Your main goal in life to is see what everyone can GIVE YOU, and NEVER how you can help someone else. More people have witnessed CHRIST-LIKE behavior from Pastor Mark than bad. No, he's not perfect, NOONE is!!(Romans3:23) So before you start ATTEMPTING to accuse someone else, i strongly suggest you check that massive beam in your own eye, Michael.(MATTHEW 7:1-5) All you care about is making sure people see you, making people think you are something good and great. But you're far from either of those. i shutter to think what your Judgement Day will be like. What excuses you'll attempt to tell Christ. You are NO BETTER than Pastor or anyone else on this earth!!! And you NEVER will be!! So get over yourself and take that wanna-be gangster stick out of your ass, SUBMIT TO CHRIST FIRST THRU SALVATION AND THEN GIVE CHRIST YOUR LIFE TO LIVE WHOLLY FOR HIM AND HIM ALONE!!!!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!---who ever you are you definitely have ur thumb on the pulse of really who Mikey is...thank you
FBC destroyed by Mark

San Jose, CA

#135 Sep 15, 2013
I agree that Mark "was" a great Pastor and gave himself to the Church and to God to be used as a servant, but you can't live in the past. I asked Mark's sister what is going on with the church the other day and she said that her or her parents have not talked to Mark since before January. It's funny who you avoid when you are deep in sin!?! I went to that church for 20 years and was there before Mark's dad started preaching there. Pastor John Lewis was a great Pastor and he is a Godly man. Not perfect cause who is, but definately a Godly man. I witnessed him preach for years. I was very close to Joanna for a lot of years and used to go calling with her and it's sad how he is tainting her memory. Mark is now on meth and is kicking Godly families out of the church and having unmarital sex with Sarah Knottingham which used to be Sarah Brasch and was married to Kris Brasch. I spoke to a member of the church that has hidden her vehicle so that nobody sees it when she would go over there. I spoke to one of the very Godly families and Pastor Mark is no longer operating under God and is now completly operating under his flesh. It is a very sad thing how the devil is using him to destroy so many people's Faith in Christianity. He is a wolf in sheep's clothing and is no longer the Godly man we all once knew him as. Total now I have talked to 4 families that are all in shock by what is happening. They all don't know what to do to stop his demolition of God's church. It is sad to hear of a church I loved so much could become so corrupt with a "Pastor" that I thought at a point was such a Godly man. God will only let this go on for so long and I truly believe that God's justice is better than anything any of us could ever do to make this right. See you at the judgment seat Mark (you don't deserve to be called a Pastor)
Please4givetheha ters

South San Francisco, CA

#136 Sep 16, 2013
All anyone would have to say to you is have you talked to pastor mark yourself?? And the answer to that of course would be no!! So since your not an eye witness and since you are not currently a member of FBC than ur going off hearsay....slander ,gossip,meddling in other men's matters.....is as unscriptural as anything you are accusing pastor mark of......
Gatsofhellshalnt prevail

South San Francisco, CA

#137 Sep 16, 2013
Wow....amazing you should appear in any of these conversations about a mans qualifications to be pastor of FBC...
1. Have you drug tested pastor mark?
So how do you know he's abusing drugs??
2. When did you stop going to FBC ?? And were you there the last few years of Joannas life??
3. Going "calling " is a worthy service...but going calling with someone doesn't make you and expert on that person..
4. I can find alot more than four families that won't agree with pastor mark....but the whole world can not agree with someone and that doesn't make a person wrong.....actually it may make him a braver man...
5. Its also been alot longer than January since the last time pastor mark has been contacted by his parents....this is no new thing and not "behavior of avoiding " because doing wrong....actually pastor mark been very open with the church about the lack there of ..of communication with his parents.
6. And pastor mark has done more to honor Joannas life than you would ever know of nor could comprehend ....and if you would have watched his gentleness and patience and forgiveness in handling the issues of Joanna's last year with us it would total humble you and cause you to apologize
7. And lastly .......accusing someone of sleeping with someone with out facts is so ungodly.(ye without sin cast the first stone -).....and since when does "hiding" a car =adultery ???
Just get the facts ...and stay out of something that you haven't witnessed
Prov.6:16-19
70x7ministry

South San Francisco, CA

#138 Sep 16, 2013
To FBC destroyed.....
The problem wih your "love " for FBC is very misrepresented as far as how God sees "you love". In this post you say you loved fbc. But,this is misrepresented through your life now by not being where God called you to be planted and grow.Love for God,Trust in Gods leading and by Faith in God ( thru submission to God) teaches you how to Love a sinner and last i checked that is a life long process and your absence from FBC proves this lack of godly love you should of learned while attending...God has FBC there to be used as a vessel to have taught you how to use the Bible through your submission toward it and not to use your life (this post) as a means to have your lack of submission be exposed..No one submitted to God would dare open up your life and expose your pefectness to the world,cuz if the world was reading its bible they'd know "All have sinned and come short of the glory of
GOD"!! Did you forget you are commanded to forgive 70 times seven..or "judge not ,lest ye be judged"??in fact im pretty sure you might of taught your sunday school class that at one point! if you trully loved God and had a heart toward the things of God you would not be a part of this post!Please let the Bible be your guide not picking and choosing what you'll use to destroy the lives of the ones still running there race amidst your selfish motives for posting this!! I wouldn't be so malicious about the judgment seat as you will face your own for not taking this to God ! if you'd done that already..He would of shown you this anger /resentment/expectation you have is just against GOD anyway! years now that you have been gone only proves your rebellion against God not FBC or Pastor Mark Lewis. It shows proof you loved with your motive/flesh/lust ..if you trusted by faith Gods plan at
FBC you would of never left.You would still be there learning through FBC how to love a sinner through the filter of GOD,His Son ,Jesus Christ.You have only proven by your lack of attendance that you lean on your own understanding. Proverbs3:5-7. What will it be said of your Faith as you walked away from God begging you to see FBC as the tool/method to stretch you to trust HIM thru anything FBC faced???THIS IS YOUR GREATER CONCERN!! And greater than that are the lives at that time you effected that proved your lack of faith (hypocrisy), THIS should be your GREATEST Concern!if anything at all you should be considering all the lives you walked away from that would of been stronger in the LORD by now if they' d watched your Faith lived out..you will give an account for this as a part of fbc for a season!! And also, from walking away from Gods plan of the lives that didn't get saved or
more on fire for God because they didnt see a "christian" in the face of their "supposed adversity"trusting God through it!if you realize the seriousness of God and HIS judgement you will lay yours and the one you hold on to against Pastor Mark/FBC, and repent and turn toward GOD!!
Knows the truth

San Francisco, CA

#139 Sep 16, 2013
FBC destroyed by Mark wrote:
I agree that Mark "was" a great Pastor and gave himself to the Church and to God to be used as a servant, but you can't live in the past. I asked Mark's sister what is going on with the church the other day and she said that her or her parents have not talked to Mark since before January. It's funny who you avoid when you are deep in sin!?! I went to that church for 20 years and was there before Mark's dad started preaching there. Pastor John Lewis was a great Pastor and he is a Godly man. Not perfect cause who is, but definately a Godly man. I witnessed him preach for years. I was very close to Joanna for a lot of years and used to go calling with her and it's sad how he is tainting her memory. Mark is now on meth and is kicking Godly families out of the church and having unmarital sex with Sarah Knottingham which used to be Sarah Brasch and was married to Kris Brasch. I spoke to a member of the church that has hidden her vehicle so that nobody sees it when she would go over there. I spoke to one of the very Godly families and Pastor Mark is no longer operating under God and is now completly operating under his flesh. It is a very sad thing how the devil is using him to destroy so many people's Faith in Christianity. He is a wolf in sheep's clothing and is no longer the Godly man we all once knew him as. Total now I have talked to 4 families that are all in shock by what is happening. They all don't know what to do to stop his demolition of God's church. It is sad to hear of a church I loved so much could become so corrupt with a "Pastor" that I thought at a point was such a Godly man. God will only let this go on for so long and I truly believe that God's justice is better than anything any of us could ever do to make this right. See you at the judgment seat Mark (you don't deserve to be called a Pastor)
How do you know he is on meth?, why talk to Pastor Mark's sister? She doesn't attend the church, do u know if she even goes to church? How about the adulterous relationship/marriage that she is in. Pastor Mark isn't married to another woman or has children from any woman, he is not living with another woman. You say not to live in the past then why bring up that you went to church before pastor mark was the pastor. That's the past. Also he kicked no one out of the church, the so called "faithful members" stopped coming, they gave up on bus routes, Sunday schools, and jr.church. That will effects kids forever. Pastor mark never gave up on FBC, the members did. How do u know Pastor mark is having unmarital relations with woman? Are you in his bed room? Have you talked to Pastor Mark about what you "think" is going on. Which member of the church have you spoked to who hid her car? Why not ask Pastor Mark about that? Slandering a Pastor isn't ungodly? You are in complete sin talking bad about a man of God. What about all of the Bible characters who had things wrong in there life that you teach to others. But you talk good about them and not focus on the sin that you read about that was revealed by God. God didn't give you these accusations you put on the Man of God Pastor Mark. Those are vain imaginations. Lies that you so desperately want to believe.
Are you kidding me

San Francisco, CA

#140 Sep 16, 2013
Karma sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't comment on the last 15 years other than the MONTHS I saw you when I lived in Vacaville 7 years ago and we only saw each other 5 times? That's a lie Mark and you know it. As far as history before that I know you better than any of the die hard cult like defenders you have rallied to your aid. The fact that you would share sensitive info and personal info about your wife to a bunch of people pretty much proves my point. As far as Rayelle is concerned her mom who you brainwashed for years is behind that. Sorry I can't control your people like you can. And last time I checked you were never given the authority to beat the crap out of her when we were in high school but you did so I guess we both operate outside of conventional authority right? You've always had a temper so this lashing out by you wasn't a surprise and was expected, it was also interesting to see how cutthroat your followers are. As much as you try to paint the picture of you and your congregation being about God the truth is much different. Anyway, in with my kids (that want to be with me lol) were going to go have some fun. It's been nice catching up, hope your financial and criminal troubles end soon. That probably means you'll go to jail but it won't be the first time so you'll be Ok. ATLEAST this time it's just the creditors and cops coming after you and not the Mexican Mafia. Adios amigo!
You don't even know how to spell your daughter's name. What a piece of crap
Wow

San Francisco, CA

#141 Sep 16, 2013
Vacaville mom wrote:
Amazing! Now Mark himself is joining the forum!
This just gets better!
Call it what it is.......SAD!
Well "Vacaville Mom" why talk about the Man of God behind his back for the whole Internet to see. He's not allowed to defend himself or is it just everyone bash Pastor Mark and he has to take it. If its lies then the one who has the truth should be able to speak out about it. This is America and we have freedom of speech.
NotOneIsBetterTh enAnother

Fairfield, CA

#142 Sep 16, 2013
You all are no better then anyone else you just talking about this stuff are as bad as accusing this man of God. You guys have still brought no proof and your just running you mouth. I myself am learning to have forgiveness for all those who have started this and those you are trying to keep it going, it is hard for me because I have been hurt bad by those who are doing the accusing, but my God is a forgiving God and I am suppose to be Christlike. Pastor Mark Lewis has been there for everybody he has ever met without any questions asked. You have done Pastor wrong and wrong again but he has always been there for you and still will always be there for you if you ask him of anything. But you guys never go to him and ask him any of this all you did was make a dumb site to talk all this mess. You guys are just going to keep thinking the things you have thought, and you inbed that in your mind and so you won't change unless the holy spirit convicts you. saitian has you and you don't want to admit it or even let God help you. You guys have so much hate for a person that you haven't even talk to in so many year because you got mad at God. Pastor Mark is not God, but he is a man of God so that mean respect him, no matter what because other wise you are going against God and you are pretty much saying "God I know you have this but I'm going to think what I want okay" so you are saying that you want God in controll but only untill you want to take controll. God knows all so give it to God and wait. GOD IS IN CONTROLL!
Jealously

United States

#143 Sep 16, 2013
I can understand everyone's concern but all I have to say is if you don't like something you walk away and move on and get in where you fit in

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lariat and whip master to perform at Pena Adobe Jun 20 iefbr14a 1
Weed Jun 12 Tyler 2
Poll Should Sun City Gardens Be Closed Down? (Jun '08) Jun 9 AMH 28
illegals in perris (Feb '09) Jun 7 fed up 174
Perris, California Weather Forecast Jun 5 Weather Forecast 1
News New Metrolink line through Riverside, Perris a ... Jun 5 Metrolink PVL 1
Delicious lil angell May 28 The dark one 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menifee Mortgages