Please4givetheha ters

South San Francisco, CA

#104 Aug 25, 2013
Karma sucks wrote:
Mark DID used to beat the s*** out of JoAnna in high school. I was friends with both of them and she used to beg me to tell him to stop. When I found out they were getting married I figured they did but never really asked. Mark DID do meth when we were younger although I can't say he did it as a preacher, I never saw him do it past the age of 22.Mark DID go to jail, along with his older brother for selling meth, most of you didn't know that. That church has been "saving" money for 30 years to build a new building and I know of dozens of families who went without to fund it and hearing it is in foreclosure makes sense. I used to always ask my mom why the place was such a s*** hole if they had raised that much money? I was there when they built the 2nd building and we did it with church members and very little money. Always wondered why nothing ever happened but the $$ kept rolling in. And as sad as this is to say when I heard JoAnna died from one of my family members the first thought that came to my mind was he did it. I still feel that way, I always believed she found out something she wasn't supposed to and confronted him and was going to out him. What preacher spends all night out with his uncle? ON the night his wife kills herself! All of the rest of it I can't call it, I wasn't there. But he was a hustler from a young age and a church is a pretty easy racket. The part that really gave me the creeps is how he had 4-6 young guys who would basically take a bullet for him. Mitch, Jacob, Dave, etc. how brainwashed do you have to be, even the Catholics aren't that good where they get minions who will do what you say no matter what it is. Scary! I remember coming back after years and he was so worried I was going to talk about out past. To the point he would ask me not to mention any stories from the past. I always thought as a preacher you were transparent with your people. Guess that one wasn't true either. I can tell you one thing, I am not a Christian. That church was my window into Christianity and I don't want any part of it. If these are the Shepards who are the wolves? Anyone who follows ANYTHING blindly is a fool! If something seems off or wrong it most likely is. Ask questions, dog, the truth is usually right under the surface if you scratch a little.
Dennis Carey grow up and quit lying....u have always been a hater and a wanna be....abuser that would be more your department and the neglect you have shown to ur kids. Pill poppen....lying bum who is so shady he has always had to run because somebody was about to take his lunch. You have never seen Joanna beat and you are the biggest liar in saying you knew us well....u didn't .....
Please4givetheha ters

South San Francisco, CA

#105 Aug 25, 2013
Sadder but wiser wrote:
Truth and haha, you can kiss my butt. I left that church for a good reason and will never set foot in a fundie church again. And I know first hand the effects of meth, I suggest you both get your heads out of your sorry asses. Mark Lewis is an egomaniac and has you fooled. Apparently you're eating up everything he tells you. How dare you insult Joanna's mother! And how dare you say Mrs. Cantrell needs to be beaten! You both need your asses beat by a real man for those comments. You can't handle the truth about a liar you've been worshipping. All this information is on record. He beat his wife since high school. It's in his police record. The cops were out at the parsonage all the time. He's doing meth. I know who he bought it from. These are facts. I could get real nasty and if you call me a liar again I will. There's also speculation about Lewis's sexual exploits while pastoring that church. Sending naked pictures of himself to young men. Sleeping with a deacon's wife. Who knows what else. I regret the time I wasted in that church and feel dirty every time I think about Mark Lewis. Even people who never went to that church have heard about Lewis's behavior. He has drug the name of Jesus Christ through the mud and so are you by defending him.
U can kiss my butt ....nobody has ever proven these accusations ....stop with frustrated non contributing to the betterment of society jibber ish talk.....at the judgment seat of Christ ....count the crowns he gets to throw down at Jesus' feet!!
Please4givetheha ters

South San Francisco, CA

#106 Aug 26, 2013
Vacaville mom wrote:
There are a lot of dirty secrets about this pastor.
I'm beginning to think they are indeed true!
Hey Vacaville Mom it doesn't matter what you think dirty little secrets would be somebody else other than Pastor Mark just because there's some smoke doesn't mean there's fire I'm about tired of that phrase anyways smoke and fire I've heard enough of that ..... to condemn then you better have eyewitnesses firsthand eyewitnesses credible backup the story before you ever try to take a stab/disgrace slander or try to make someones character look shady I've been there And I'm about tired of all these lies are being spread and time wasted on these blogs places were people can just put things out there when they have no proof
Please4givetheha ters

South San Francisco, CA

#107 Aug 26, 2013
Everyone knows wrote:
Mark lewis is a liar and a drug addict who needs to take his hustle elsewhere.God will take care of mark,i pray he gets help.Not a bad guy just someone who got caught up in the power of the position he was given.
Lo

I like when people they say something about somebody say well he's not a bad guy but he's got these issues so funny I like to see one person who is trying to talk trash about his leading of the church show me how they're doing good at leading of their home or maybe their job and about ready to get fired or with their home with the kids are messing up the spouse run around .... this person through great trauma in is life continued on serving God for many years under the lack of support from his wife ..... You didn't get caught up in the power the position- people were mesmerized think that he lived this great life and they wanted it and so they destroyed it because they're selfish and greedy - remind you of judas Iscariot so greedy maybe your next act of greed yourself will get you more exposed than anything that you could ever expose on Mark Lewis ------Mark Lewis the most miss represented misunderstood person I've ever seen.
Knows the truth

San Leandro, CA

#108 Aug 26, 2013
Vacaville mom wrote:
I just heard that the Pastor Mark Lewis
Of Fellowship Baptist Church was arrested for assault over a drug deal!
Is this true?
He is not in jail or arrested. There is no hard evidence or proof of any wrong doings. He has been a blessing to many people for over 15 years
Please4givetheha ters

South San Francisco, CA

#109 Aug 26, 2013
Sadder but wiser wrote:
Mr. Cantrell has been beating his wife for years and Mark Lewis condones it. I know because a family member is close to Mrs. Cantrell's family. Mark Lewis also beat his own wife since high school. No wonder she killed herself. Lewis does meth, has been selling it out of the parsonage, and has involved several young men in his drug addiction, blackmailing them. How do I know this? Because I heard it first hand from a couple of drug addicts who sold meth to him. This man has misrepresented himself for years. Anyone who's seen him in the pulpit and watched him rant, sweat, run around like a crazy person, and most of all, not make a lick of sense about anything can see the effects of meth right there. He resigned as pastor of that church recently, but the church and property are in foreclosure.
Go ahead and defend him. Make me laugh.
You are the most stupidest person you have no fax you going off here say you have no first-hand witnesses that property is not in foreclosure pastor did not resign or step down he's not on meth he did not beat his wife you are so Despicable and you call yourself a human being with a brain -Go take care your family -make money for your Family vacations and future Living situations but don't waste another moment of our time reading crap that you know nothing about why don't u go see Pastor Mark Yourself you'll see is nothing how these people say he is hes good man whose been through a lot a lot respect for him and praying that he gets the victory
Please4givetheha ters

South San Francisco, CA

#110 Aug 26, 2013
Please4givethehaters wrote:
<quoted text>
Dennis Carey grow up and quit lying....u have always been a hater and a wanna be....abuser that would be more your department and the neglect you have shown to ur kids. Pill poppen....lying bum who is so shady he has always had to run because somebody was about to take his lunch. You have never seen Joanna beat and you are the biggest liar in saying you knew us well....u didn't .....
Hey moron he wasnt all night at his uncles house when his wife killed yourself you moron get the facts right he was there on the property when his wife died... Man you sure have stayed stupid Dennis
Knows the truth

San Leandro, CA

#111 Aug 26, 2013
MICHAEL ANDERSON wrote:
3 WITNESSES, PLUS ME, THATS 4 ..... WE HAVE WITNESSED BAD BEHAVIOR FROM MARK LEWIS. TRY TO COVER FOR HIM ALL YOU WANT, BUT I KNOW THE TRUTH........ I RESPECT MARK ENOUGH TO NOT GO IN TO DETAIL ON THE INTERNET. I ALSO LOVE HIM ENOUGH TO TELL HIM HE IS WRONG......... "IF YOU DONT CARE FOR SOMEONE, YOU LET THEM DO WHATEVER THEY WANT" -MIKE
You care about no one. Not even your blood. You got much love from Pastor Mark Lewis. You got food and a place to stay and made money from him by playing basketball. You are a sick freak to try to distort his life with the activists you are well known for doing. He's done you good
Karma sucks

Huntington Beach, CA

#112 Aug 26, 2013
That must be you Mark, nobody ever took my lunch and never will. I've supported my kids since birth you've supported some habit in some form or another. Good luck with your issues, looks like the walls are crumbling in.:(

And I've known you longer and better than anyone at that church ever could. Lol
Karma sucks

Huntington Beach, CA

#113 Aug 26, 2013
<quoted text>
See you said knew US well lol. You also gave it away when you talked about Joanna's about hating her mom, why would anyone but Joanna or Mark know about that? Try that fake stuff on someone else. Talk about my past all you want that was 10 years ago lol, yours is 20 years ago and NOW. Poor guy
Karma sucks

Huntington Beach, CA

#114 Aug 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey moron he wasnt all night at his uncles house when his wife killed yourself you moron get the facts right he was there on the property when his wife died... Man you sure have stayed stupid Dennis
Like I said this is Mark lol

THIS is the former pastor of FBC lol
On here calling people names, saying kiss my butt, insulting people. How sad man, ATLEAST don't disrespect the mother of the woman you drove to suicide or worse. What a horrible thing to do. No worries ill sit back and wait........ It won't be long.
Frustrated

Winters, CA

#115 Aug 27, 2013
I have something to say to people on here talking bad about Pastor Mark Lewis.

Who gave you the right. What gives you the right to judge someone. Especially based off of lies from people who know nothing anyways. You say u have proof of all these accusations, but where is it?? No one is perfect and I'm pretty sure no one on here wants their life put on blast. It's ONLY Gods place to judge someone. NOT YOURS. Just remember that it'll be only you standing at the judgment seat of Christ. No one will be with u to back u up. Everyone deals with their own consequences from God and it is not our place to point out someone's wrongs. God will take care of it if it needs to be dealt with. How dare you slander someone like that.
Something learned is that only God has your back because even your shadow leaves you in the darkest of times.
-sincerely a frustrated person.
Vacaville mom

Sparks, NV

#116 Aug 28, 2013
Amazing! Now Mark himself is joining the forum!
This just gets better!
Call it what it is.......SAD!
Star

Sun City, CA

#117 Aug 28, 2013
What does it say in the bible? Follow all that Jesus taught us and commands us to do. So yes, confronting some one with witnesses first and if proving there is a need then the authorities. Had you any other evidence in hand before you contacted the Pastor. We must always research the facts both pro and con and the people who are involved before we go forward. Sometimes it is not as it seems. Praying for your family in this matter and that the truth will set you free above all seek God first before acting.
2much

San Francisco, CA

#118 Aug 29, 2013
Karma sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said this is Mark lol
THIS is the former pastor of FBC lol
On here calling people names, saying kiss my butt, insulting people. How sad man, ATLEAST don't disrespect the mother of the woman you drove to suicide or worse. What a horrible thing to do. No worries ill sit back and wait........ It won't be long.
ill disrespect anyone i wish to. pastor mark is not the former pastor ...he still is the pastor.The truth is when someone commits suicide it was there choice and if you werent there than i highly suggest you take your very unwise and totally bogus non witness status back to whatever hating you can do that makes you more of an authority in that area. you are as" out of touch" with reality when it comes to joannas life & the time leading up to her death. As far as her mom she is entitled to her opinion ...but her mom didnt talk to joanna(her daughter)the whole year before she died. Im not saying that was part or mostly joannas moms fault -just stating the facts. one whole year without talking to your daughter than the unthinkable happens and then you want to act like an expert in her life. i would love to sit down with mr.& mrs. hunter any time and compare notes/documentation ....not to reopen but get proper closure and to also so they could hear some amazing things about their daughter.
2much

San Francisco, CA

#119 Aug 29, 2013
Karma sucks wrote:
That must be you Mark, nobody ever took my lunch and never will. I've supported my kids since birth you've supported some habit in some form or another. Good luck with your issues, looks like the walls are crumbling in.:(
And I've known you longer and better than anyone at that church ever could. Lol
please ...who knows me better is a very odd conversation .....but if u wanted to go there u absolutely don't. i have no secrets that i asked you not to share nor that i havent shared with the church many times already. my life is an open book and for you to assume the role of a credible voice/expert on my life makes you sound ignorant . i have seen you what 5xs max in 15yrs. thats a far cry from those who saw/see me and joanna everyday for 11yrs. and living on church property and with roommates ...it is a watched life..so please u are not an expert in this forum and you were never given the right to speak about my wife or challenge her struggles ... thank you ....o ya dennis are you sure you have taken care of all your kids??? well ,for the readers, this is a lie -his daughter lives in vacaville and attends our church and he has nothing to do with her....readers please pray for all the those who are currently suffering under misunderstandings and misrepresentation....very lonely place to be!!!
NotOneIsBetterTh enAnother

Fairfield, CA

#120 Aug 30, 2013
I really wish someone would come out with proof cause all of of you are just accusing and accusing and your not even going to Pastor Mark and asking him yourself or anything you guys just keep on running your mouth about things yu don't even know. I am so glad that you think about Him so much to talk about Him. Pastor Mark is a wonderful Pastor who is and will always be there for you even though you do him wrong or you haven't even been at the church for so many years. You all discuss me. You all act like you guys have never done anything wrong in your life. And oviously your not in your right mind if your out there comunicating to drug dealers. Mrs. Joanna had her own problems going on that you guys don't even know about and Pastor Mark will show you if you just ask but you guys just sit there and talk and ask everyone else about things but you have NEVER Ever gone to him about these things. You all just like to talk but you never want to hear anyone else you just get what yu have to say out nad then shut down everyone else when they want to talk. You all are a bunch of sick people accusing other of there wrong doings how about you focus on yourself and God before you even try to focus on other people. Get over yourself and go read your bible.
Karma sucks

Modesto, CA

#121 Aug 31, 2013
2much wrote:
<quoted text>
please ...who knows me better is a very odd conversation .....but if u wanted to go there u absolutely don't. i have no secrets that i asked you not to share nor that i havent shared with the church many times already. my life is an open book and for you to assume the role of a credible voice/expert on my life makes you sound ignorant . i have seen you what 5xs max in 15yrs. thats a far cry from those who saw/see me and joanna everyday for 11yrs. and living on church property and with roommates ...it is a watched life..so please u are not an expert in this forum and you were never given the right to speak about my wife or challenge her struggles ... thank you ....o ya dennis are you sure you have taken care of all your kids??? well ,for the readers, this is a lie -his daughter lives in vacaville and attends our church and he has nothing to do with her....readers please pray for all the those who are currently suffering under misunderstandings and misrepresentation....very lonely place to be!!!
I didn't comment on the last 15 years other than the MONTHS I saw you when I lived in Vacaville 7 years ago and we only saw each other 5 times? That's a lie Mark and you know it. As far as history before that I know you better than any of the die hard cult like defenders you have rallied to your aid. The fact that you would share sensitive info and personal info about your wife to a bunch of people pretty much proves my point. As far as Rayelle is concerned her mom who you brainwashed for years is behind that. Sorry I can't control your people like you can. And last time I checked you were never given the authority to beat the crap out of her when we were in high school but you did so I guess we both operate outside of conventional authority right? You've always had a temper so this lashing out by you wasn't a surprise and was expected, it was also interesting to see how cutthroat your followers are. As much as you try to paint the picture of you and your congregation being about God the truth is much different. Anyway, in with my kids (that want to be with me lol) were going to go have some fun. It's been nice catching up, hope your financial and criminal troubles end soon. That probably means you'll go to jail but it won't be the first time so you'll be Ok. ATLEAST this time it's just the creditors and cops coming after you and not the Mexican Mafia. Adios amigo!
2much

San Francisco, CA

#122 Aug 31, 2013
Karma sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't comment on the last 15 years other than the MONTHS I saw you when I lived in Vacaville 7 years ago and we only saw each other 5 times? That's a lie Mark and you know it. As far as history before that I know you better than any of the die hard cult like defenders you have rallied to your aid. The fact that you would share sensitive info and personal info about your wife to a bunch of people pretty much proves my point. As far as Rayelle is concerned her mom who you brainwashed for years is behind that. Sorry I can't control your people like you can. And last time I checked you were never given the authority to beat the crap out of her when we were in high school but you did so I guess we both operate outside of conventional authority right? You've always had a temper so this lashing out by you wasn't a surprise and was expected, it was also interesting to see how cutthroat your followers are. As much as you try to paint the picture of you and your congregation being about God the truth is much different. Anyway, in with my kids (that want to be with me lol) were going to go have some fun. It's been nice catching up, hope your financial and criminal troubles end soon. That probably means you'll go to jail but it won't be the first time so you'll be Ok. ATLEAST this time it's just the creditors and cops coming after you and not the Mexican Mafia. Adios amigo!
yes once again its only been 5times in 15years. i have never denied criminal activity in my past or guilty charges. its all public records. actually it has been amazing seeing God use the past He has forgiven me of and help others who have gone down the same path or relatives of those in this lifestyle are able to get better understanding or learn how to help without enabling them. God truly does make all things work together for good. as far as beating my girlfriend or wife . not only are you ignorant but your distasteful also. seems you have some issues you might want to work on but i did not abuse joanna.you keep saying high school . you were in 9th grade and i was graduating ..no cops/arrests/incidents ever occured in school. and if you would like an honest report from Joannas own private writings/audio files/therapy sessions given you will get the best picture available of the truth of our marriage. which i would show to anyone who would love to sit down and talk to me about my precious wife that i have missed greatly. sorry there wont be any drama of arrests jail time for crime or the alleged drug trafficking. cops have not been out here many times. actually all the stuff you say is twisted to try and show some default or negligence on my part. at first i was kindof shocked...u usually dont attack someone unless they are attacking you....but thats fine not the first time i answer the critics and not the first time you were trying to be something you were not by talking .i personally invite you to sit down and allow yourself some closure and truth to settle your accusations. im not offended ,mad,or bothered at your opinion . but give yourself the chance to hear ,see, and honor the life of joannas that obviously meant alot to you also.
Karma sucks

Modesto, CA

#123 Aug 31, 2013
No I'm ok, I'm above being brainwashed. Plus you sitting down with people and sharing private things about Joanna is pretty low budget. I wasn't attacking you, what I said was true. I left out lots of stuff that didn't seem pertinent to the convo at hand. But don't try being professional now, I liked it better when you were on the attack. That's the real you I know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lariat and whip master to perform at Pena Adobe Jun 20 iefbr14a 1
Weed Jun 12 Tyler 2
Poll Should Sun City Gardens Be Closed Down? (Jun '08) Jun 9 AMH 28
illegals in perris (Feb '09) Jun 7 fed up 174
Perris, California Weather Forecast Jun 5 Weather Forecast 1
News New Metrolink line through Riverside, Perris a ... Jun 5 Metrolink PVL 1
Delicious lil angell May 28 The dark one 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menifee Mortgages