Robert Baker

Vacaville, CA

#1194 May 10, 2014
Thanks Brenda Shea
Robert Baker

Dixon, CA

#1195 May 10, 2014
Robert Baker wrote:
I'm the real Robert Baker
Hey! Me too! What's up Robert? Want to do some bong hits?
Robert Baker

Vacaville, CA

#1196 May 11, 2014
Maybe dong hits cause I'm gay, and also I'm the real Robert baker any of you clowns show up to my house yet, I've mentioned it on this blog but no one of you cowards have shown up I wanna do gay stuff
Car Guy

Antioch, CA

#1197 May 13, 2014
Robert Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Try Meguiars Gold Standard liquid wax. It has a cleaner already in it. Works pretty well, and you won't have to get her "sauce" on it.
It's a quality wax. I would recommend it.
robert baker

Suisun City, CA

#1198 May 13, 2014
my last post,you idiots,may God have mercy on all of you.After mark has been exposed as the lying,child molesting,thieving peice of crap that he is,youre still talking smack.Maybe ,nah,you all are going to be stupid till death,nevermind.
Robert Baker

Dixon, CA

#1200 May 19, 2014
Diarrhea describes bowel movements (stools) that are loose and watery. It is very common and usually not serious. Many people will have diarrhea once or twice each year. It typically lasts two to three days and can be treated with over-the-counter (OTC) medicines. Some people have diarrhea often as part of irritable bowel syndrome or other chronic diseases of the large intestine.
Dora Baker

Vacaville, CA

#1201 May 19, 2014
What year is it?
Ekin

Sacramento, CA

#1204 Jun 7, 2014
Any recent news on Joanna's reopened case?
thanks

San Jose, CA

#1206 Jun 24, 2014
Does anyone an update on Mark's trial?
Robert Baker

Dixon, CA

#1208 Jul 18, 2014
I haven't been able to maintain an erection.
charles young

Vacaville, CA

#1209 Jul 22, 2014
looks like Im going to have to find a new daddy because the man I once loved is now going to prison . I still touch myself and think of him often but im pretty sure our bromance is over.I have my eyes on one of the fellows I work with but he will never be the man that mark was.Its going to be hard touching my new man and even harder than letting go of the man I lost ,but I will survive ,after all a penis is a penis right ? hopefully my new man will buy me new shoes and let me date underage girls too,I have to cut this short because Bruce is coming over and I need to do my hair,toodles...
Robert Baker

Dixon, CA

#1210 Jul 22, 2014
Burger Kings new BBQ burger sucks! Don't waste your time.
Daddy BigDick

Dixon, CA

#1211 Jul 22, 2014
Come and suck mine Charles!
Knew it

Tulsa, OK

#1212 Jan 22, 2015
And sentenced 8 years in prison !!!
kim

Hayward, CA

#1213 Jan 22, 2015
Knew it wrote:
And sentenced 8 years in prison !!!
when was he setenced? last I heard they recontinued his trial
Knew it

Tulsa, OK

#1214 Jan 23, 2015
kim wrote:
<quoted text>
when was he setenced? last I heard they recontinued his trial
Yesterday ! He plead no contest ! Goes to prison feb 18!
ex fan

Vacaville, CA

#1215 Jan 26, 2015
Punk ass child molesting firebug is headed to the "big house"for real.
Pray for Mark

Nashville, TN

#1216 Jan 28, 2015
It's sad all the hate that is on here. As a Christian, I'm saddened by the turn of events taken place in Mark's life, true or not...but to those that are wishing him harm, you should be ashamed of yourselves. I'm thankful my Lord and Savior doesn't wish anyone harm, wants all to repent, and forgives when they do. Mark is human, we ALL make mistakes, especially those under the influence (not that I know one way or the other if he is under the influence). I pray for peace to come to all of you through Jesus Christ. I pray love replaces the hatred you have in your hearts, not just for Mark, but for all whom you hate (because I'm betting he isn't the only one). As stated in other comments, "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone..." Sin is sin, no matter how you look at it. Hatred is sin, wishing someone harm is sin...His sin is no greater than these; his sin is no greater than your own. No sin is greater than another sin in God's eyes. If you've sinned, which some of you are doing on this blog, you are just as guilty as Mark (if all of this is true). You should be praying for Mark, not tearing him down. Pray for your enemies (if that's what you consider him to be).
Your mirror

Baltimore, MD

#1217 Jan 28, 2015
Pray for Mark wrote:
It's sad all the hate that is on here. As a Christian, I'm saddened by the turn of events taken place in Mark's life, true or not...but to those that are wishing him harm, you should be ashamed of yourselves. I'm thankful my Lord and Savior doesn't wish anyone harm, wants all to repent, and forgives when they do. Mark is human, we ALL make mistakes, especially those under the influence (not that I know one way or the other if he is under the influence). I pray for peace to come to all of you through Jesus Christ. I pray love replaces the hatred you have in your hearts, not just for Mark, but for all whom you hate (because I'm betting he isn't the only one). As stated in other comments, "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone..." Sin is sin, no matter how you look at it. Hatred is sin, wishing someone harm is sin...His sin is no greater than these; his sin is no greater than your own. No sin is greater than another sin in God's eyes. If you've sinned, which some of you are doing on this blog, you are just as guilty as Mark (if all of this is true). You should be praying for Mark, not tearing him down. Pray for your enemies (if that's what you consider him to be).
While I have no doubt in my mind some will agree with your words, and I myself will refrain from judging your statements, however your attempt at shaming others for the solely thing that makes them human is a direct attack at their God given right, the fact that we are human means we all fall short, and it's humorous when people try and manipulate others with the whole Jesus sin speeches, our emotions and feelings weather good or evil are what separates us from God, most spiritual people know that, but without knowing the extent to which most people in this forum ( besides the immature ) have been extremely hurt and lives effected forever how dare you try to take the pain and anger they have away, who are you to say they should should be ashamed?.. who are you to judge someone for expressing their own pain, I am one of those that were directly effected by mark, and I've gotten to to the point where weather he spends 8 years or 8 minutes in prison I don't care, his sentence is the fact he has to live with who he is, that's plenty of imprisonment enough enough for me, but I've had 7 years to deal with it, and at certain points I was one who wished him more harm than anyone on here, but your not the one who decides where each person should be in their grief... so please refrain from your attempt at judging people you don't know nor have experienced what they have..
- sincerely
The people who won't be manipulated anymore
Pray for ALL involved

Nashville, TN

#1218 Jan 29, 2015
Your mirror wrote:
<quoted text>
While I have no doubt in my mind some will agree with your words, and I myself will refrain from judging your statements, however your attempt at shaming others for the solely thing that makes them human is a direct attack at their God given right, the fact that we are human means we all fall short, and it's humorous when people try and manipulate others with the whole Jesus sin speeches, our emotions and feelings weather good or evil are what separates us from God, most spiritual people know that, but without knowing the extent to which most people in this forum ( besides the immature ) have been extremely hurt and lives effected forever how dare you try to take the pain and anger they have away, who are you to say they should should be ashamed?.. who are you to judge someone for expressing their own pain, I am one of those that were directly effected by mark, and I've gotten to to the point where weather he spends 8 years or 8 minutes in prison I don't care, his sentence is the fact he has to live with who he is, that's plenty of imprisonment enough enough for me, but I've had 7 years to deal with it, and at certain points I was one who wished him more harm than anyone on here, but your not the one who decides where each person should be in their grief... so please refrain from your attempt at judging people you don't know nor have experienced what they have..
- sincerely
The people who won't be manipulated anymore
"Your Mirror", I'm sorry you took direct offense to my comment. No where in my comment am I judging anyone. If it came across as that, I truly apologize. As I am in no place to be one to judge, that's not my place. All I am saying is instead of spreading hate, try praying. And as I stated previously, I will be praying for you...I am in NO WAY belittling ANYTHING that has happened to you or others!
Sincerely,
A person who prays for nothing but healing for EVERYONE!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is Menifee Lakes? (Feb '07) Jul 22 Pumpkin pie 23
Review: Final Strike Martial Arts (Jul '16) Jul 20 Bhalcovich 64
News CA: Rough arrest of a street vendor caught on c... Jul 19 Tom 2
kelly jarka murder trial verdict (Sep '09) Jul 18 Needtobethere 39
Flying the Mexican Flag in front of a Menifee Home (Oct '09) Jul 13 JuJu 31
News Bust Made In Prostitution Sting At Massage Parlor (May '06) Jun '17 Jakdntan 222
City of Wildomar $10,000 Permit Fee for Horse R... (Apr '13) Jun '17 George Schaffer 3

Menifee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menifee Mortgages