if these walls could talk

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2014

No one cares about your daughter. Get off the crack pipe before it's too late.
boo hoo

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2014

Judged:

desirees mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Real funny bitch keep my daughters name out your mouth cause you don't even know me or my family to be speaking on this situation! Im an amazing Mother who does everything for my family and am deeply sickened by everything that has happened. Justice will be served to that chester. Everybody please feel to hate on my amazing daughter who was taken advantage of from the start
Then don't go on national tv and tell the world your dirty secrets. Amazing mothers watch out for their kids. You're not amazing. You both deserve to be criticized. You let it happen dummy. It's your fault. You're an idiot for trusting any man outside of a father to do right by your kid. Take a parenting class. You can't take advantage of a willing participant. Glad I dont know your family. Take the advice from if these walls could talk and get off the crack pipe.
Charles Young

Dixon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2014

Desirees JuicyPussy wrote:
My pussy is juicy! Come and get it Robert Baker! Unless you're a fag.
How about my little needle dick?
Charles Young

Dixon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2014

GoBots are the Rodney Dangerfields of '80s toys: they get no respect... and they're completely dead and never coming back. They've never been able to escape the reputation of being low-rent Transformers knockoffs, despite hitting U.S. toy shelves first and being a popular line that outlasted many other '80s toylines. Nerdy historians have debated exactly why GoBots sucked for years. Some think it was because the Hanna-Barbera Challenge of the GoBots cartoon was apparently written for particularly slow 4-year-olds. Others think it was because the toys provided almost no information about the characters kids were buying, so kids never got as emotionally attached as they did to their Optimus Prime. It might even be that some GoBots were so simple that they transformed by just folding in half. But, whatever the exact reason was for their suckage, GoBots don't have a tenth of the nostalgic appeal of Transformers and we certainly aren't going to see them on the big screen peeing on John Turturro any time soon. But that doesn't mean they weren't sometimes occasionally interesting. Here are the eight instances of them being interesting we could find. 
Desiree

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2014

Charles Young wrote:
GoBots are the Rodney Dangerfields of '80s toys: they get no respect... and they're completely dead and never coming back. They've never been able to escape the reputation of being low-rent Transformers knockoffs, despite hitting U.S. toy shelves first and being a popular line that outlasted many other '80s toylines. Nerdy historians have debated exactly why GoBots sucked for years. Some think it was because the Hanna-Barbera Challenge of the GoBots cartoon was apparently written for particularly slow 4-year-olds. Others think it was because the toys provided almost no information about the characters kids were buying, so kids never got as emotionally attached as they did to their Optimus Prime. It might even be that some GoBots were so simple that they transformed by just folding in half. But, whatever the exact reason was for their suckage, GoBots don't have a tenth of the nostalgic appeal of Transformers and we certainly aren't going to see them on the big screen peeing on John Turturro any time soon. But that doesn't mean they weren't sometimes occasionally interesting. Here are the eight instances of them being interesting we could find. 
Wtf?!?^^^^^^^
Robert Baker

Dixon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2014

Desiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Wtf?!?^^^^^^^
Huh???
Robert Baker

Dixon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2014

Charles Young wrote:
Are you saying Pastor Mark is a transforming "Gobot"??? Umm..okay?
if these walls could talk

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Desiree is a hobot!
Desiree

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

So is my krusty mom!
Robert Baker

Dixon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

I have erectile dysfunction. Do you think Desiree's mom ever went down on her?
Desiree

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

Yeah a couple times but my krabs got in the way
Robert Baker

Dixon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

Desiree wrote:
Yeah a couple times but my krabs got in the way
Lol!
Robert Baker

Dixon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

Robert Baker wrote:
Does anyone know if Desiree's pussy juice will help remove oxidation from car paint? I have a '95 Civic that I'm trying to clean up and wax. Thanks in advance for any help!
Try Meguiars Gold Standard liquid wax. It has a cleaner already in it. Works pretty well, and you won't have to get her "sauce" on it.
Robert Baker

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

I'm the real Robert Baker
Vacaville

Lafayette, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Vacaville firebomb case gets June court hearing Mark Lewis of Fellowship Baptist Church Of Vacaville
The embattled pastor of a Vacaville church who is jailed on allegations of arson and fraudulently posting bail earlier this year will have a hearing in June.

Attorneys in the case of Fellowship Baptist Church Pastor Mark Lewis on Tuesday agreed to hold a probable-cause hearing on June 2 into allegations that he was involved in the Jan. 9 firebombing of his ex-girlfriend's home. He has pleaded not guilty to charges of arson of an inhabited structure; stalking; and possession or manufacture of a combustible or explosive material, in connection with that case.

Lewis also appeared in Solano County Superior Court on Tuesday for arraignment on fraud charges following a probable-cause hearing earlier this month. A judge ordered him to stand trial on charges of perjury, attempting to record a false or forged instrument and theft by false pretenses.

Testimony during that hearing indicated that ownership of the two church parcels used to secure Lewis' bail following his arrest on suspicion of arson came under scrutiny from the bail agent's insurance company, which questioned whether Lewis and several church members had the authority to use it as collateral.

Prosecutors successfully argued that Lewis lacked authority to convert what was essentially public property for his personal use, adding that there was no board resolution or documentation, "other than his word."

However, on Tuesday, Lewis' attorney indicated that he would no longer be able to represent the pastor in the fraud case, and Lewis told the judge he didn't have the money to hire a new lawyer. Lewis was ordered back to court at 8:30 a.m. today, when an attorney will be appointed to represent him.

Three others were arrested in connection with the alleged firebombing of Lewis' ex-girlfriend's home. Anthony Newbolt, 33, and Richerd Wright, 29, both of Sacramento, and Kristen Broyles, 27, of Citrus Heights, will return to Solano County Superior Court at 1:30 p.m. June 30 for the start of an evidentiary hearing into allegations that they firebombed the home. The three are suspected of conspiring with Lewis.

Each has pleaded not guilty to felony charges of arson of an inhabited structure and possession of flammable or explosive material.

Broyles, Newbolt and Wright were arrested by Vacaville police just after 3:30 a.m. Jan. 9. Minutes earlier, police had responded to Chateau Circle, where a Molotov cocktail had been thrown through a window. Six people, including the ex-girlfriend's two children and the child of a family friend, were asleep inside the residence at the time, but no injuries were reported, police said.

Lewis remains in Solano County Jail custody, with bail set at $575,000.
Vacaville

Lafayette, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Sheriff reopens inquiry into death of embattled pastor's wife
Home
News
Story

Print Email
Sheriff reopens inquiry into death of embattled pastor's wife
By Catherine Mijs, Vacaville Reporter
Posted: 02/28/2014 10:31:13 AM PST

The Solano County Sheriff's Office confirmed Wednesday that it has reopened the investigation into the death of the wife of embattled Vacaville pastor Mark Lewis.
The news came one day after Joanna Lewis' mother, Patricia Hunter, spoke publicly about the abusive relationship she believes led to her daughter's death more than two years ago. It had previously been ruled a suicide.
Vacaville

Lafayette, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Authorities looking to see if pastor used church funds for bail
Vacaville

Lafayette, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Ex-Girlfriend of Pastor Charged With Arson:'He Wants to Kill Me'
California woman, whose ex-boyfriend is accused of hiring transients to throw a Molotov cocktail into her home, said she believes he wanted her dead.

“It definitely was clear to me that he's not just out to hurt me, but he wants to kill me,” Sarah Nottingham told ABC News’“20/20.”

On Jan. 9, Nottingham said a Molotov cocktail crashed through her home as she and her family slept. Shortly after, police stopped a suspicious truck and arrested three transients, who, after questioning, confessed they were hired by Nottingham’s ex-boyfriend, Mark Lewis.

Lewis, the pastor of Independent Fellowship Baptist Church in Vacaville, Calif., denied any involvement in the incident to local reporters. He is currently awaiting trial on arson and fraud charges. The three transients, who say they were staying at the pastor’s church, all pleaded not guilty.

Nottingham first met Lewis at his church.

“To see somebody that was that excited for God and to have that much enthusiasm ... just, you know, it was exciting,” Nottingham said.

She was a Sunday school teacher at the church and was married by Lewis. But her marriage fell apart after two and a half years, and she left the church. In 2011, when Lewis’ wife, Joanna Lewis, was found dead of an apparent suicide, Nottingham said Lewis called her within 24 hours.

“He was crying and he asked me if I had heard what happened,” said Nottingham.“And I told him,‘Yes.’”

The two, according to Nottingham, eventually became secret lovers.

“He worried about his [church],” Nottingham said.“‘If they find out I’m dating the ex of one of my, you know, parishioners here, I’m going to lose the church.’”

But Lewis instead lost Nottingham, who said she discovered he was sending inappropriate text messages to female parishioners, including 17-year-old Desiree Nye, who had been a member of the church since age 5.

“At first, I always looked at him like a dad,” Nye told “20/20.”“And then, I was more confused because then he would send me something ... inappropriate ... like a picture of him with nothing on.”

Nye said she asked Lewis to stop sending the photographs and Nottingham closed the door on their relationship for good.

“You are sick, twisted and manipulative. I don't want to see your face again,” Nottingham recalled saying in an email to Lewis.

Nottingham said Lewis refused to let her go, sending text messages and emails obtained by "20/20."

“I don’t want to become a crazy person,”“It’s on now,” and “Let your parents know it’s on,” Lewis wrote.

“He cannot stand when something's out of his control," Nottingham said. "That's when you can see his temper just flare up.”

Nottingham turned to domestic violence peer counselor Patricia Hunter, who was the mother of Lewis’ deceased wife. Hunter warned Nottingham to call the police and cut off all ties with Lewis.

“I was dumb enough to believe in your games,” Nottingham said in a text to Lewis.“You're not welcome at my house, and I don't want to see your face again."

At this point, Nottingham said, the pastor launched a series of attacks on her and her family. She found her car windshield smashed and, a few days later, neighbors came to her door to tell her that her bushes were on fire. The Pastor denied to police that he was involved in these incidents. Then came the night the Molotov cocktail was thrown into Nottingham’s home and burned the window blinds.
Vacaville

Lafayette, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Home> U.S.
Ex-Girlfriend of Pastor Charged With Arson:'He Wants to Kill Me'
April 25, 2014
Page 2 of 2
With Lewis behind bars and awaiting trial, the sheriff’s department has officially reopened the investigation into his wife’s death. After years of concerns for their daughter, the Hunter family feels like Joanna’s voice is finally being heard.

“He's been hiding behind the veil of being a pastor and religion, and using that to manipulate minds,” Joseph Hunter Jr., Joanna Lewis’ brother, told “20/20.”“Obviously, these new charges helped bring my sister's story to light because they started to dig now.”

Joanna Lewis’ family always believed their estranged son-in-law played a role in her death. They said Joanna Lewis died after years of isolation from her family. She repeatedly applied for protective orders documenting years of abuse before they were married, including two hospital visits for beatings.

In one protective order petition obtained by "20/20" Joanna said,“I was hung up on the wall, choked, slapped, punched, kicked, thrown and badly beaten up by Mark.”

Her body was found by Mark Lewis hanging in a closet with her feet touching the ground. Mark Lewis said he was playing basketball outside with a friend before the discovery. According to police reports, instead of cutting her down or calling 911, Mark Lewis called a friend.

Nottingham's subsequent claims “brought back all of the memories of what Joanna went through and what we went through,” Patricia Hunter said.“I was not surprised by it.”

Like the Hunters, Nottingham had her own suspicions about the circumstances of Joanna Lewis’ death, telling "20/20," “My initial thought, because I had heard it was suicide, was that he did something to her.”

She worried she would end up the same way.

“I knew that ... it [was] definitely not healthy, and it wasn't going to end well,” Nottingham said.“I was scared, at that point, to break things off with him. I didn't know how.”

The Hunter family is encouraged by the reopening of their daughter’s case.

“It's her saying,'You don't understand. Don't take it for what it appears to be,'" Patricia Hunger said. "And we feel that voice is beginning to be heard.”

Mark Lewis declined several requests from "20/20" for an interview.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Menifee News Video

•••
Menifee Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Menifee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Menifee People Search