Robert Baker

Vacaville, CA

#1147 Apr 25, 2014
They've clearly been shown for a couple months now Angie, sure I don't like mark but it still doesn't mean you gotta write stupid shit like this, anyways Charles where'd my money punk?
Robert Baker

United States

#1148 Apr 25, 2014
so how does it feel to be made a fool? any of you idiots get a chance to watch 20/20 tonight? probably not, too busy thinking of how to get your two faced pastor out of jail. he is finally being exposed as the child molesting piece of crap that he is.God is good.goodnight,God bless.
Vacaville mom

Vacaville, CA

#1149 Apr 25, 2014
So 20/20 exposed Mark for who he is. How sad for the people who attended his church. A feeling of total betrayal by their pastor. I hope they all heal and find a good church to go to get the support by others.
The 2 girls will need help and I hope they know they are going to be ok and to believe in the system and GOD. Pastor Mark will get his payback!
I hope there are not others that have been hurt by him in that church that have not come forward,,,,..because we all know its a strong possibility!
Hope the truth comes out about his wife too. Her family and friends deserve to know the truth. Justice for JOANNA!
Charles Young

Dixon, CA

#1150 Apr 26, 2014
If you missed 20/20 last night, here is a link to the video segment

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/pastor-accus...
boo hoo

Antioch, CA

#1152 Apr 27, 2014
I don't doubt mark is a piece of crap. He deserves to be punished for his sick and twisted ways. But one of those 2 "innocent" girls admitted in this forum to sending a dozen pictures back. That's not innocent by any means. And the other should have known better than to get involved with a man the day after his wife died. If that wasn't a twisted sign I don't know what is. None of them are innocent by any means. Any woman in a secret relationship needs to get a clue. Stupid, stupid, and stupid don't make wise choices. He was a pastor! Wtf is wrong with needy broads? When do you take a time out, use your brain, and see what all was going on was wrong and ridiculous? They all need to take responsibility for their lack of judgement and boost up on omega-3's. Clearly they all have the mental rationing of goldfish.
Robert Baker

South San Francisco, CA

#1153 Apr 27, 2014
True dat boo hoo
boo hoo

Fairfield, CA

#1154 Apr 27, 2014
Robert Baker wrote:
True dat boo hoo

I'm sick of them playing the victim card! wake up ladies! any woman with self respect wouldn't have continued. sarah made herself look like a fool. desiree isn't a little girl. they both knew they were making poor choices. after the first picture came she should have done something about it, not participate and then play possum later. the minute he told her no one can know they were dating, she should have walked away. clearly they have no dignity or self respect. mark is a sociopath. he needs punishment and reform. these girls, I refer to them as girls bc women do not posture in such a manner as they, need therapy and to take a good hard look at themselves. you play with fire, you get burned. and they obviously wanted scars or else they wouldn't go looking for them.
Charles Young

Dixon, CA

#1155 Apr 27, 2014
Desiree looked pretty tasty on 20/20. I wouldn't mind tongue punching her fart box!
if these walls could talk

Fairfield, CA

#1156 Apr 27, 2014
Charles Young wrote:
Desiree looked pretty tasty on 20/20. I wouldn't mind tongue punching her fart box!
give her an iphone and a few dollars. I'm sure she would let you.
Robert Baker

Vacaville, CA

#1157 Apr 28, 2014
Desiree would do it for a cheeseburger, uncle bob misses you
the real Robert Baker

Suisun City, CA

#1158 Apr 29, 2014
I really hope that all of you that are using my name are enjoying it.You are nothing but spineless cowards.Mark has still been exposed as the punk that he is and he is still eating solano countys gourmet meals,all is well.To all of you weak little Mark fans,He hid behind a pastors title just like you hide by using someone elses name.Keep it up you simple minded fools,Its almost entertaining.I have posted my name and address on this forum and not one of you trash talking cowards has shown face.......kinda just shows how pathetic you really are......Dont you realize just how stupid you look ?
Charles Young

Dixon, CA

#1159 Apr 29, 2014
if these walls could talk wrote:
<quoted text>
give her an iphone and a few dollars. I'm sure she would let you.
Sweet! I'm on it!
Robert Baker

Los Angeles, CA

#1160 Apr 29, 2014
Yeah you are all dumb, cause me and my family are dumb too
Robert Baker

Denver, CO

#1161 Apr 30, 2014
Just beat off to Desiree's Facebook pic!
Robert Baker

Dixon, CA

#1162 Apr 30, 2014
How many Robert Bakers are there?
Robert Baker

Vacaville, CA

#1163 Apr 30, 2014
Too many to count
Robert Baker

Denver, CO

#1164 May 1, 2014
Lol!
desirees mom

United States

#1167 May 1, 2014
boo hoo wrote:
I don't doubt mark is a piece of crap. He deserves to be punished for his sick and twisted ways. But one of those 2 "innocent" girls admitted in this forum to sending a dozen pictures back. That's not innocent by any means. And the other should have known better than to get involved with a man the day after his wife died. If that wasn't a twisted sign I don't know what is. None of them are innocent by any means. Any woman in a secret relationship needs to get a clue. Stupid, stupid, and stupid don't make wise choices. He was a pastor! Wtf is wrong with needy broads? When do you take a time out, use your brain, and see what all was going on was wrong and ridiculous? They all need to take responsibility for their lack of judgement and boost up on omega-3's. Clearly they all have the mental rationing of goldfish.
Real funny bitch keep my daughters name out your mouth cause you don't even know me or my family to be speaking on this situation! Im an amazing Mother who does everything for my family and am deeply sickened by everything that has happened. Justice will be served to that chester. Everybody please feel to hate on my amazing daughter who was taken advantage of from the start
Robert Baker

Vacaville, CA

#1168 May 2, 2014
Your a terrible mom
Desiree

Vacaville, CA

#1169 May 2, 2014
Yeah mom you suck, you got any drugs tho

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cat survives after being found with arrow shot ... 16 hr tellinitlikeitis 2
Is Menifee Racist? Sat tellinitlikeitis 10
Sanctuary City May 19 Maranatha 6
Sensory House at E. Nuevo Rd. Perris, CA 92570 May 1 PERRIS CA SENSORY... 18
To bakin_mom66 Apr 25 anonymous6 1
gay grandpa sex in sun city ca (Dec '15) Apr '18 Theinspector 2
New Sensory House at 29028 Heaton Ln. Menifee, ... Apr '18 Menifee Ranch Com... 6

Menifee Jobs

Personal Finance

Menifee Mortgages