just an observer

Phoenix, AZ

#1121 Apr 12, 2014
l love jesus wrote:
I'm so confused a pastor in jail unbelievable alligations. His own people fighting against him instead of standing by him. Where do you people get off when the pastor leaves you leave too. And leave it up to his family to Pick up the pieces. Y'all. Are sick in the head. Give it up and. Let it go if you don't trust and believe the devil is gonna get you I bet he's the one that's leading now but your so Lind you can't see that can you
I agree, you are confused if you think church members should support their pastor in spite of his sin when it is obvious he doesn't have any desire to repent. the members who knew anything could only walk away or be thrown out by him. Read third john in regards to throwing people out of the church and then explain to me why he should have any support.
c mon

La Mesa, CA

#1122 Apr 12, 2014
l love jesus wrote:
I'm so confused a pastor in jail unbelievable alligations. His own people fighting against him instead of standing by him. Where do you people get off when the pastor leaves you leave too. And leave it up to his family to Pick up the pieces. Y'all. Are sick in the head. Give it up and. Let it go if you don't trust and believe the devil is gonna get you I bet he's the one that's leading now but your so Lind you can't see that can you
your stupid! Just shut up!
Matt Bongard

Dixon, CA

#1123 Apr 12, 2014
I pooped my pants.
Matt Bongard

Dixon, CA

#1125 Apr 13, 2014
Should I change my last name to "Bonghit"?
Robert Baker

Vacaville, CA

#1126 Apr 14, 2014
That's not funny
Jacob Cantrell

Vacaville, CA

#1129 Apr 15, 2014
Why don't you just stop all the Matt Bongard jokes and all the other stupid crap! What's done is done and trust me nobody won with this one! I know first hand how mark Lewis affected people positively and negatively. Does anybody care about all the family's that were messed up by this whole situation including mine! Look if ur on marks side great, you'll see for yourself what he was/is capable of during the trial, and if ur not on marks side he's in jail awaiting trial so what else do you want? Through this whole deal I've been accused of being a wife and kid beater which isn't true and accused of being marks "goon" which for awhile I would agree I did take great pride in standing up for what I believe to be at the time a "GODLY MAN" but I eventually saw something different and never did anything illegal for him,ever! I just want this crap over with and people to remember how many family's were really hurt through all of this.
Beelzebub

San Jose, CA

#1130 Apr 16, 2014
All things must pass.
Fred G Sanford

Dixon, CA

#1131 Apr 17, 2014
Jacob Cantrell wrote:
Why don't you just stop all the Matt Bongard jokes and all the other stupid crap! What's done is done and trust me nobody won with this one! I know first hand how mark Lewis affected people positively and negatively. Does anybody care about all the family's that were messed up by this whole situation including mine! Look if ur on marks side great, you'll see for yourself what he was/is capable of during the trial, and if ur not on marks side he's in jail awaiting trial so what else do you want? Through this whole deal I've been accused of being a wife and kid beater which isn't true and accused of being marks "goon" which for awhile I would agree I did take great pride in standing up for what I believe to be at the time a "GODLY MAN" but I eventually saw something different and never did anything illegal for him,ever! I just want this crap over with and people to remember how many family's were really hurt through all of this.
Good point.
Fred G Sanford

Dixon, CA

#1133 Apr 18, 2014
Vacaville firebomb case gets June court hearing04/16/2014 1:01 AMThe embattled pastor of a Vacaville church who is jailed on allegations of arson and fraudulently posting bail earlier this year will have a hearing in June.Attorneys in the case of Fellowship Baptist Church Pastor Mark Lewis on Tuesday agreed to hold a probable-cause hearing on June 2 into allegations that he was involved in the Jan. 9 firebombing of his ex-girlfriend's home. He has pleaded not guilty to charges of arson of an inhabited structure; stalking; and possession or manufacture of a combustible or explosive material, in connection with that case.Lewis also appeared in Solano County Superior Court on Tuesday for arraignment on fraud charges following a probable-cause hearing earlier this month. A judge ordered him to stand trial on charges of perjury, attempting to record a false or forged instrument and theft by false pretenses.Testimony during that hearing indicated that ownership of the two church parcels used to secure Lewis' bail following his arrest on suspicion of arson came under scrutiny from the bail agent's insurance company, which questioned whether Lewis and several church members had the authority to use it as collateral.Prosecutors successfully argued that Lewis lacked authority to convert what was essentially public property for his personal use, adding that there was no board resolution or documentation, "other than his word."However, on Tuesday, Lewis' attorney indicated that he would no longer be able to represent the pastor in the fraud case, and Lewis told the judge he didn't have the money to hire a new lawyer. Lewis was ordered back to court at 8:30 a.m. today, when an attorney will be appointed to represent him.
Fred G Sanford

Dixon, CA

#1134 Apr 18, 2014
Court appointed attorney=Jail time. That's a wrap folks!
Fred G Sanford

Dixon, CA

#1135 Apr 18, 2014
BeeVee wrote:
This whole "Christian church" is just a joke. The people running this scam are laughing all the way to the bank
Sureņo para la vida! Putos!
Robert Baker

United States

#1136 Apr 20, 2014
so,Charles,Are you going to come pay me or do I have to come to your job and get it ?Your choice but I want my money by friday.Dont make me come cause a scene at Walmart.
Charles Young

Hayward, CA

#1137 Apr 22, 2014
Robert Baker wrote:
so,Charles,Are you going to come pay me or do I have to come to your job and get it ?Your choice but I want my money by friday.Dont make me come cause a scene at Walmart.
You don't have the balls! Plus I blew all my money in a gay bath house!
faithful member

Fairfield, CA

#1139 Apr 23, 2014
we all know the moms posting on here are the same pathetic person desirees mom. and let me just say that I've heard a lot about what goes on in her house. drugs, drugs,.drugs. it takes a meth user to know one and shes obviously a user. I don't see how she can talk if she can't even keep control or a watchful eye on her own daughter. talk about a couple of losers. desiree and her mom can parade around like they have been victimized by our dear pastor, but let us not forget the mother who allows her shamelessly predictable daughter move away so a man who isn't her father can provide her with shelter. have no room to complain. you can't even talk. you don't know what she was doing outside of the lies she tells. you aren't fooling anyone.
desirees mom

Belton, MO

#1141 Apr 24, 2014
First off, faithful member, doesn't look like your being so faithful! You know nothing about me or my daughter, you can only assume because that's all you got! At one point in time, mark was a good man, he cared about my family, and was true to his word. However,once Desiree was in California last year finishing her senior year of school, mark saw her at work, and confided in her as a friend and pastor, or so we thought. He made a big mistake, wrong kid to bribe with iPhones, money,etc ! You can say whatever you want but he did all this drama on his own! I don't blame anyone in the church, because he manipulated everyone of them! You know what you fool? Nevermind, just keep watching TV on Friday nights and eventually you know the entire story! Wake up mark! The truth is coming!! PS. Nice time in springfield,Missouri showing camera crew baptist Bible college where you attended, can't wait til it all unfolds on TV, for all the people to see just how sick you are!! How nice to fly all these people to Lil Missouri to see one beautiful,college educated,self sufficient young lady that was 17 and taken advantage of by a preacher that ALMOST had me fooled! Not gonna happen! We are just fine!
faithful member wrote:
we all know the moms posting on here are the same pathetic person desirees mom. and let me just say that I've heard a lot about what goes on in her house. drugs, drugs,.drugs. it takes a meth user to know one and shes obviously a user. I don't see how she can talk if she can't even keep control or a watchful eye on her own daughter. talk about couple of losers. desiree and her mom can
around like they have been victimized by our dear pastor, but let us not forget the mother who allows her shamelessly predictable daughter move away so a man who isn't her father can provide her with shelter. have no room to
. you can't even talk. you don't know what she
doing outside of the lies she tells. you aren't fooling anyone.
faithful member

Fairfield, CA

#1142 Apr 24, 2014
desirees mom wrote:
First off, faithful member, doesn't look like your being so faithful! You know nothing about me or my daughter, you can only assume because that's all you got! At one point in time, mark was a good man, he cared about my family, and was true to his word. However,once Desiree was in California last year finishing her senior year of school, mark saw her at work, and confided in her as a friend and pastor, or so we thought. He made a big mistake, wrong kid to bribe with iPhones, money,etc ! You can say whatever you want but he did all this drama on his own! I don't blame anyone in the church, because he manipulated everyone of them! You know what you fool? Nevermind, just keep watching TV on Friday nights and eventually you know the entire story! Wake up mark! The truth is coming!! PS. Nice time in springfield,Missouri showing camera crew baptist Bible college where you attended, can't wait til it all unfolds on TV, for all the people to see just how sick you are!! How nice to fly all these people to Lil Missouri to see one beautiful,college educated,self sufficient young lady that was 17 and taken advantage of by a preacher that ALMOST had me fooled! Not gonna happen! We are just fine!
<quoted text>
first of all how dare you speak of a true man of god in that way. you clearly don't know the Lord. it's people like you who run your smear campaign in order to make yourself a self supposed part of the conversation. how bored are you that you sit around waiting to hurt an already hurt man? if your daughter is saying pastor bribed her shes lying. she was constantly crying about how she didn't have anything. if he is guilty of anything it was helping your heathen family. you cry about her lies, but even if it was true that means you raised a daughter who isn't smart, or is a no good lame hustler. you can't have it both ways. she was here with no where to go, and you rely on others to provide for her. then when she can't use anyone anymore you tell lies. both of you need to pray for your own sick ways. read your bible and repent before it's too late. your lives are consumed with the Devil. he lives in you and your disgraceful dirty child.
If these walls could talk

United States

#1143 Apr 24, 2014
R.I.P Bible Pimp
Lunch mom

Huntington Beach, CA

#1144 Apr 24, 2014
"Faithful member. "Member of what. Certainly not a church. "Dear pastor. "Really. Not how I would describe mark Lewis. Never met him. Just what I've read and heard about him. I hope your group of faithful can find a minister . A real minister.

Since: Feb 14

Vacaville, CA

#1145 Apr 25, 2014
I'm gonna print all this out and publish it as a book. This is tragedy at it's finest: our hero has a tragic flaw that destroys him.
Angie

Owosso, MI

#1146 Apr 25, 2014
Hey, how about them nekkid pictures that Mark Lewis took of himself and then sent to an underage girl and his girlfriend?? Yeah, those photos clearly revealed by 20/20 tonight. It's pretty hard to cover that up, isn't it? And, yet, there will still be the mindless sheep who will stand behind a wolf like this and continue to give him power to abuse and blaspheme God while he pretends to be a "man of God" in public. Mark Lewis is a filthy, vile liar, and those who defend him are in violation of the many scriptures that warn not to do that. Stop blindly following a man and start learning what's in the word of God!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flying the Mexican Flag in front of a Menifee Home (Oct '09) Mon Proud american 27
News Bust Made In Prostitution Sting At Massage Parlor (May '06) Jun 23 Jakdntan 222
City of Wildomar $10,000 Permit Fee for Horse R... (Apr '13) Jun 23 George Schaffer 3
Rancho LA Vita HOA: Unfair!! (Jun '14) Jun 20 nohoas 8
What's really going on? Jun 19 Kgifug 1
Come on already! (Apr '15) Jun 18 Menifeeresident 11
Review: RTA Dial-A-Ride Jun 17 RTA DIAL A RIDE 20

Menifee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menifee Mortgages