Ron

Vacaville, CA

#1100 Mar 24, 2014
WTF????
Seriously

Dixon, CA

#1101 Mar 25, 2014
Those are ESV verses! Post their KJV equivalents, please.
goodbye

Fairfield, CA

#1102 Mar 27, 2014
well well well it seems some people were tired of vermin(mark lewis) little games the church voted him out finally someone up there grew a set of BALLS and told him to get lost wow!!!!!! now maybe the people who were right about him all along will get some apologies although i doubt it lol
thanks

Fairfield, CA

#1103 Mar 27, 2014
Ron wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF?????
Hi Ron. Hope al is well with you and yours.The ESV is a wonderful translation from the original manuscripts. Don't knock it till you know what it is. Wouldn't you rather have a more recent translation that can be easily understood but still retain the accuracy of the originals. I am all for reading and understanding and applying the Bible. If I don't understand it then it is just 'Latin'. Praying for you Ron.
Lamont Sanford

Dixon, CA

#1104 Mar 27, 2014
goodbye wrote:
well well well it seems some people were tired of vermin(mark lewis) little games the church voted him out finally someone up there grew a set of BALLS and told him to get lost wow!!!!!! now maybe the people who were right about him all along will get some apologies although i doubt it lol
When did they vote him out? Is the murderer still preaching?
Robert Baker

Fairfield, CA

#1105 Mar 27, 2014
Here is your update:Mark is still a douchebag liar.And if the real Des is out there anywhere,I love you and really hope you are doing well,love,uncle Bob
Desiree

Vacaville, CA

#1106 Mar 27, 2014
Hey Bob! I'm just out here suckin some dick for cash, gota do what I gotta do lol, anyways I need to eat tonight so I have to go sleep with someone peace out
goodbye

Fairfield, CA

#1107 Mar 29, 2014
last wednesday night they drafted a letter to him in jail telling him his services were no longer needed they are going to keep church and look for a new pastor
Robert Baker

United States

#1108 Mar 29, 2014
Desiree wrote:
Hey Bob! I'm just out here suckin some dick for cash, gota do what I gotta do lol, anyways I need to eat tonight so I have to go sleep with someone peace out
You need to grow up.So insecure in who you really are,although im sure you are a girl.Hiding behind someone elses name,what a sissy....
whatintheworld

Fairfield, CA

#1109 Apr 1, 2014
Does anyone know what happened in court today with Mark?
vacaville

Castro Valley, CA

#1110 Apr 2, 2014
Read Vacaville reporter today
About Time

Fairfield, CA

#1111 Apr 2, 2014
goodbye wrote:
last wednesday night they drafted a letter to him in jail telling him his services were no longer needed they are going to keep church and look for a new pastor
Can anyone confirm that the church has officially ended Mark's reign of terror? Are they seeking guidance from a local pastor (Steve Kilthau, Jack Trieber, Mike Ray, Steve Nichols, etc.) to help them find a replacement in a Biblical manner? Or will they trust the infinite wisdom of the congregation alone to choose a shepherd? How'd that work out for you all last time, by the way, you know, picking someone who was not qualified, trained, or experienced for the pastorate?
Robert Baker

Vacaville, CA

#1112 Apr 3, 2014
I'm gay and my brothers breath smells
whatintheworld

Fairfield, CA

#1113 Apr 3, 2014
goodbye wrote:
Do you happen to know what finally turned Matt and Sara against Mark? I hope they realize that Fellowship will never be the church it can be if people don"t repent and get right with God. Church isn't just a meeting place for people who call themselves "Christians".
Robert Baker

Fairfield, CA

#1114 Apr 3, 2014
Robert Baker wrote:
I'm gay and my brothers breath smells
Grow up coward,I know where you work now,be seeing you soon.
Robert Baker

Dixon, CA

#1115 Apr 3, 2014
Please do my butt!
ironic

Fairfield, CA

#1116 Apr 5, 2014
Robert Baker wrote:
Please do my butt!
...said Mark to his celly
holy cow

Fairfield, CA

#1117 Apr 8, 2014
well the truth finally came out they voted him out and are trying to start over . only bad thing is no self respecting preacher would ever come within 1,ooo miles of that church to help them not until all his cronies are gone, charlie the coward has left but that still doesnt mean that im not goin to kick the shit out of him next time i see him , he gets on news and says that "allegations against pastor mark lewis are wrong , he did nothing" what an idiot you are instead of coming clean about him and the church you run to work next to your dip-shit drug infested daddy at walmart well chuck even that wont save or protect you your ass is done punk.. you need to come correct . another person , or should i say hood, that needs to go is matt "the murderer" bongard or phillips what ever the hell his last name is he is and always will be pastors little BITCH!!! if you get rid of him also it might save the church and i say that lightly . he will be loyal to that lose till he is dead which cant be soon enough GOD is not done with fellowship baptist church you are still in the path of his wrath, hey matt how dare you call mrs JANET NELSON a "weak link" you are an asshole punk for that she gave up alot to be there thru thick and thin you need to be in jail right along side your little gay ass lover mark lewis and from what i hear you are close to being there: tampering with evidence, destroying, assault, threating possible witnessess you are a scum bag and you want to call yourself save lol that is the best joke ive heard in years you are a coward always have been
Matt Bongard

Dixon, CA

#1118 Apr 9, 2014
I butt raped the dude I stomped to death!
l love jesus

Vacaville, CA

#1120 Apr 12, 2014
I'm so confused a pastor in jail unbelievable alligations. His own people fighting against him instead of standing by him. Where do you people get off when the pastor leaves you leave too. And leave it up to his family to Pick up the pieces. Y'all. Are sick in the head. Give it up and. Let it go if you don't trust and believe the devil is gonna get you I bet he's the one that's leading now but your so Lind you can't see that can you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Super Target is located at 1790 N. Perris Blvd.... (Mar '12) 10 hr Roberta Daniels 4
Come on already! May 26 Lady Morgana 6
Lake Elsinore fumes.. (Mar '06) May 26 Lakeland Villager 62
Golden Corral is located at 1834 N. Perris Blvd... (Mar '12) May 26 Cardiopaa 12
Kings Inn Sun City (Way Back (Mar '14) May 25 marie 2
kelly jarka murder trial verdict (Sep '09) May 24 DeeDee 36
home burglary in broad daylight May 23 sunshinegypsy 1
More from around the web

Menifee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]