wow

United States

#1076 Mar 9, 2014
Ron Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Desiree's mom, at least matt and Sara took your daughter in cause youre a terrible mom
I may not like you much ron, but I am forgiving just like my God is, but thank you for that, cause who has sex and does drugs with their daughters boyfriend, and continue to let him live with you after she leaves who knows what else you've done with him, or any of her other boyfriends, she left you for a reason!!!!!!!!!!
REALLY

Fairfield, CA

#1077 Mar 9, 2014
ok here goes nothing if you people dont stop running ron bakers name through the mud you are IDIOTS, ive known ron for several years and he drove the bust for that cult church for a long time and thought he was doing the right thing, to desirees mom, ron never said anything about you or your daughter whoever said that is one of MARK LEWIS little bitches who are to cowardly to come on here and say there real name if they have problems with these people meet theam on the street and settle it dont hide behind a keyboard and computer screen???? you are all a bunch of little pussies who dont have the GUTS to face the people you are accusing so do us all a favor and shut up, oh and having a real estate agent show the big house on a sunday when you are supposed to be doing GODS work textbook move of stupidity just like that asshole sitting in jail where he belongs judgement is coming on all of you and you wont like what you get
Really

United States

#1078 Mar 9, 2014
REALLY wrote:
ok here goes nothing if you people dont stop running ron bakers name through the mud you are IDIOTS, ive known ron for several years and he drove the bust for that cult church for a long time and thought he was doing the right thing, to desirees mom, ron never said anything about you or your daughter whoever said that is one of MARK LEWIS little bitches who are to cowardly to come on here and say there real name if they have problems with these people meet theam on the street and settle it dont hide behind a keyboard and computer screen???? you are all a bunch of little pussies who dont have the GUTS to face the people you are accusing so do us all a favor and shut up, oh and having a real estate agent show the big house on a sunday when you are supposed to be doing GODS work textbook move of stupidity just like that asshole sitting in jail where he belongs judgement is coming on all of you and you wont like what you get
Ok if were too pussy to give our real name why is your name Really? And Desiree and her crappy mom are in Missouri or somewhere so meeting them on the street is out of the question, they may be working the streets however, if you have a problem you tell us your name and I'll happily tell you mine so I can beat the shit out of you
Seriously

Dixon, CA

#1079 Mar 9, 2014
Desirees mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Too much!! Im sure this is matt, marks boy he met in jail. lol
Wow you think you're soooooo sure about EVERYTHING don't you? No wonder your babydaddy left you. This isn't Matt, for one, Matt and Pastor were in jail at VERY different times, for two, and finally, Matt isn't even here. He stopped by on this forum to explain himself once or twice, but he hasn't shown up since. He's also much nicer than I am. He wouldn't call you a birdbrained blonde bimbo with a squirrel for a daughter like I would LOL!!!
Seriously

Dixon, CA

#1080 Mar 9, 2014
I found a couple of pictures of Robert Baker at the arcade today. Check it out!

http://iwantpizza.files.wordpress.com/2010/06...
Joe Dirt

Vacaville, CA

#1081 Mar 11, 2014
Is this where you want to be when Jesus comes back?
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you think you're soooooo sure about EVERYTHING don't you? No wonder your babydaddy left you. This isn't Matt, for one, Matt and Pastor were in jail at VERY different times, for two, and finally, Matt isn't even here. He stopped by on this forum to explain himself once or twice, but he hasn't shown up since. He's also much nicer than I am. He wouldn't call you a birdbrained blonde bimbo with a squirrel for a daughter like I would LOL!!!
ROBERT BAKER

Vacaville, CA

#1082 Mar 11, 2014
Seriously wrote:
I found a couple of pictures of Robert Baker at the arcade today. Check it out!
http://iwantpizza.files.wordpress.com/2010/06...
Come talk your shit to my face.you wont,you are a coward,always have been.
REALLY

Fairfield, CA

#1083 Mar 11, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok if were too pussy to give our real name why is your name Really? And Desiree and her crappy mom are in Missouri or somewhere so meeting them on the street is out of the question, they may be working the streets however, if you have a problem you tell us your name and I'll happily tell you mine so I can beat the shit out of you
INSTEAD OF TELLING YOU MY NAME WHY DONT YOU JUST FACE ME ???? or tell me your name , or should i just say COWARD is your name i really think you are a pastors little bitch you haven got the balls to meet on the street just like your fearless pastor has to have other henchman do his dirty work oh and i imagine you guys and girls probably still want to wipr his ass, tell me a time and place and ill mop the floor with you punk
Coward

Vacaville, CA

#1084 Mar 11, 2014
See me at luckys at 8, I'll be waiting
Robert Baker

Fairfield, CA

#1088 Mar 13, 2014
To all the weak little people on this forum:This is Robert Baker,All this talk about meet me here,Meet me there is making me sick.How about we just keep it simple,I am at 289 west Monte Vista Ave,Vacaville.Now,Any of you that want to continue to keep running your mouthhere are going to be exposed as cowards because wont none of you show up.Your pastor,Mark Lewis is a liar,A punk.Sorry if the truth hurts.Now,you have a real choice to make,Either show up or shut up.
Robert Baker

Fairfield, CA

#1089 Mar 13, 2014
Your "pastor" has blinded you people,You have lost sight of a God that is real.You idiots are dragging peoples name through the mud instead of being thankful that they had balls enough to expose Mark for what he is.None of you have a clue how hard it was watching Mark counsel families while it was he himself who needed counseling.I went to church there for over a year,long enough to start caring for most of you,caring so much that it tore me up inside to see Mark playing all of you as fools.A few people knew what Mark was up to all along and kept silent.Those are the ones you need to be angry with.I pray that all of you will open your eyes,Charles Young,I hope you have to live with your shame the rest of your life.God gave you an opportunity to shine and you chose to care for yourself more than God or his church.You sold God out to be the sidekick of a hustler.Enough said.God bless all of you.....See you in court monday
REALLY

Fairfield, CA

#1090 Mar 13, 2014
Coward wrote:
See me at luckys at 8, I'll be waiting
well well well the truth came out, i was there but you were missing what happened?????? i was looking forward to a two hit fight !!!! me hitting you and you hitting the ground cause that is how it would have went had you been there pussy!!!!!! oh thats right you took your so called pastors way out and sent someone else to do your fighting i forgot how stupid of me,well ill see you all mondy at court when that little punk ass pastor has to here what he is GUILTY of and maybe then this case will get started all the delays are senseless honeychurch is just scared that this will be the first case he will lose lol goodnight to all
Lamont Sanford

Dublin, CA

#1091 Mar 13, 2014
REALLY wrote:
<quoted text> well well well the truth came out, i was there but you were missing what happened?????? i was looking forward to a two hit fight !!!! me hitting you and you hitting the ground cause that is how it would have went had you been there pussy!!!!!! oh thats right you took your so called pastors way out and sent someone else to do your fighting i forgot how stupid of me,well ill see you all mondy at court when that little punk ass pastor has to here what he is GUILTY of and maybe then this case will get started all the delays are senseless honeychurch is just scared that this will be the first case he will lose lol goodnight to all
Yeah bitches! What he said! Now suck it good!!
amy

Vacaville, CA

#1092 Mar 13, 2014
Robert baker dosen't live with his mom any more.
Seriously

Dixon, CA

#1093 Mar 13, 2014
amy wrote:
Robert baker dosen't live with his mom any more.
You're right...now he lives in a tent in the orchard LOL
Robert Baker

Fairfield, CA

#1094 Mar 15, 2014
amy wrote:
Robert baker dosen't live with his mom any more.
yes he does,Unfortunately with a bunch of people who still fear for their safety because of mark lewis.Either way ,Im at the vacaville library all the time,catch me there,I know you wont,you are nothing but a coward charles young.By the way,bills getting a little high,You might want to pay up.See you in court....
thanks

Fairfield, CA

#1095 Mar 15, 2014
Robert Baker wrote:
Your "pastor" has blinded you people,You have lost sight of a God that is real.You idiots are dragging peoples name through the mud instead of being thankful that they had balls enough to expose Mark for what he is.None of you have a clue how hard it was watching Mark counsel families while it was he himself who needed counseling.I went to church there for over a year,long enough to start caring for most of you,caring so much that it tore me up inside to see Mark playing all of you as fools.A few people knew what Mark was up to all along and kept silent.Those are the ones you need to be angry with.I pray that all of you will open your eyes,Charles Young,I hope you have to live with your shame the rest of your life.God gave you an opportunity to shine and you chose to care for yourself more than God or his church.You sold God out to be the sidekick of a hustler.Enough said.God bless all of you.....See you in court monday
Will you please fill us in on the court proceedings on Monday . I am interested in hearing how things went. Robert come to church. Don't blame God for those who claim to be Christians but are false teachers. He loves you. We are praying for you as well.
Sooooooooo

Fairfield, CA

#1097 Mar 21, 2014
What's going with Marky Mark? A whole week with no new developments? The suspense is killing me.
It is what it is

Rancho Cordova, CA

#1098 Mar 24, 2014
What Happens To Pastor That Lies
John 6:50-71 ESV / 10 helpful votes

This is the bread that comes down from heaven, so that one may eat of it and not die. I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. And the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh.” The Jews then disputed among themselves, saying,“How can this man give us his flesh to eat?” So Jesus said to them,“Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.

Jeremiah 23:1-3 ESV / 7 helpful votes

“Woe to the shepherds who destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture!” declares the Lord. Therefore thus says the Lord, the God of Israel, concerning the shepherds who care for my people:“You have scattered my flock and have driven them away, and you have not attended to them. Behold, I will attend to you for your evil deeds, declares the Lord. Then I will gather the remnant of my flock out of all the countries where I have driven them, and I will bring them back to their fold, and they shall be fruitful and multiply.

Job 1:1-22 ESV / 4 helpful votes

There was a man in the land of Uz whose name was Job, and that man was blameless and upright, one who feared God and turned away from evil. There were born to him seven sons and three daughters. He possessed 7,000 sheep, 3,000 camels, 500 yoke of oxen, and 500 female donkeys, and very many servants, so that this man was the greatest of all the people of the east. His sons used to go and hold a feast in the house of each one on his day, and they would send and invite their three sisters to eat and drink with them. And when the days of the feast had run their course, Job would send and consecrate them, and he would rise early in the morning and offer burnt offerings according to the number of them all. For Job said,“It may be that my children have sinned, and cursed God in their hearts.” Thus Job did continually.

1 Corinthians 11:27-30 ESV / 3 helpful votes

Whoever, therefore, eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty concerning the body and blood of the Lord. Let a person examine himself, then, and so eat of the bread and drink of the cup. For anyone who eats and drinks without discerning the body eats and drinks judgment on himself. That is why many of you are weak and ill, and some have died.

1 Corinthians 7:32-34 ESV / 1 helpful vote

I want you to be free from anxieties. The unmarried man is anxious about the things of the Lord, how to please the Lord. But the married man is anxious about worldly things, how to please his wife, and his interests are divided. And the unmarried or betrothed woman is anxious about the things of the Lord, how to be holy in body and spirit. But the married woman is anxious about worldly things, how to please her husband.
Ron

Vacaville, CA

#1099 Mar 24, 2014
It is what it is wrote:
What Happens To Pastor That Lies
John 6:50-71 ESV / 10 helpful votes
This is the bread that comes down from heaven, so that one may eat of it and not die. I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. And the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh.” The Jews then disputed among themselves, saying,“How can this man give us his flesh to eat?” So Jesus said to them,“Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.
Jeremiah 23:1-3 ESV / 7 helpful votes
“Woe to the shepherds who destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture!” declares the Lord. Therefore thus says the Lord, the God of Israel, concerning the shepherds who care for my people:“You have scattered my flock and have driven them away, and you have not attended to them. Behold, I will attend to you for your evil deeds, declares the Lord. Then I will gather the remnant of my flock out of all the countries where I have driven them, and I will bring them back to their fold, and they shall be fruitful and multiply.
Job 1:1-22 ESV / 4 helpful votes
There was a man in the land of Uz whose name was Job, and that man was blameless and upright, one who feared God and turned away from evil. There were born to him seven sons and three daughters. He possessed 7,000 sheep, 3,000 camels, 500 yoke of oxen, and 500 female donkeys, and very many servants, so that this man was the greatest of all the people of the east. His sons used to go and hold a feast in the house of each one on his day, and they would send and invite their three sisters to eat and drink with them. And when the days of the feast had run their course, Job would send and consecrate them, and he would rise early in the morning and offer burnt offerings according to the number of them all. For Job said,“It may be that my children have sinned, and cursed God in their hearts.” Thus Job did continually.
1 Corinthians 11:27-30 ESV / 3 helpful votes
Whoever, therefore, eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty concerning the body and blood of the Lord. Let a person examine himself, then, and so eat of the bread and drink of the cup. For anyone who eats and drinks without discerning the body eats and drinks judgment on himself. That is why many of you are weak and ill, and some have died.
1 Corinthians 7:32-34 ESV / 1 helpful vote
I want you to be free from anxieties. The unmarried man is anxious about the things of the Lord, how to please the Lord. But the married man is anxious about worldly things, how to please his wife, and his interests are divided. And the unmarried or betrothed woman is anxious about the things of the Lord, how to be holy in body and spirit. But the married woman is anxious about worldly things, how to please her husband.
WTF?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pagans Out Of The 'Broom Closet' In Southwest R... (Jan '10) 13 hr indano 240
News Murrieta Police Asking Public's Help in Identif... Aug 24 JMulvihill 1
News One year later, Central American migrants long ... Aug 22 wild child 1
Bridal Show|Historic Motte Museum|Free Aug 20 Linda 1
News Political EmpireRIVERSIDE COUNTY: Shellie Milne... Aug 20 Jeff Stone 1
News Woman Threatening to Jump From Perris Overpass ... Aug 19 Lady Morgana 2
Judy :P (Nov '13) Aug 19 anonymous 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menifee Mortgages