Seriously

Dixon, CA

#1052 Mar 2, 2014
1. None of the above are Charles Young. Just various idiots who hate him (one of them being Robert Baker)
2. Matt Bongard did his time for what he did. It's over. Done. He got saved in prison. He's a changed man through the word of God. If you don't believe me I suggest you get saved, come down to church, and see the power of God at work.
3. Those letters weren't soliciting funds. They were asking for prayers. There was only ONE SENTENCE that even SAID anything about money. And it was only as simple as "financial offerings are always welcome" or something to that nature.
4. The identities of the imposters above are most likely Robert Baker and Mike Anderson. BOTH DRUGGIE LOSERS THEMSELVES! And, maybe a hater here and there. Say, is that lil redhead still cheatin on you Mikey?
5. All these "moms" above (Vacaville Mom, Lunch Mom, Desiree's Mom, etc.) should really not have any parenting rights in my opinion. They're probably undesirables anyhow who only have one name in common: Single Mom LOL!!!!

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#1053 Mar 2, 2014
vintagesaint wrote:
<quoted text> how can you be contacted?
Just saw this. Please send me an email at jreddick3235 [at] gmail.com . Thank you.
Real Name insert here

Vacaville, CA

#1054 Mar 2, 2014
everybody knows wrote:
<quoted text>Ron Baker did not post this,just another one of marks cowards.,scared or ashamed of his real name no doubt.
Ok everybody knows you say people scared or ashamed of our real name then why can't your name be Robert baker or something that applies to you like "I need to visit a dentist" instead of everyone knows
Real Name insert here

Vacaville, CA

#1055 Mar 2, 2014
Yeah Marina was with me the other night, said you got a little wiener Mike #THEENDDAYS you're such an idiot and nobody likes you not even your piece of shit dad
realpastor

Voorhees, NJ

#1056 Mar 3, 2014
video games made me understand the complete will of jesus christ losing is future winning when you put yourself in front of those who triumph and they shame you your soul cries out to god and will give you what they have 100 percent of the time..

I asked a guy about his flat screen tv in hd then one day I had one..

will of god.. put myself in the mind of the wealthy..

talk to the wealthy and you will become wealthy.. become the lazarus on the steps of the rich man..
everybody knows

Fairfield, CA

#1057 Mar 3, 2014
Seriously wrote:
1. None of the above are Charles Young. Just various idiots who hate him (one of them being Robert Baker)
2. Matt Bongard did his time for what he did. It's over. Done. He got saved in prison. He's a changed man through the word of God. If you don't believe me I suggest you get saved, come down to church, and see the power of God at work.
3. Those letters weren't soliciting funds. They were asking for prayers. There was only ONE SENTENCE that even SAID anything about money. And it was only as simple as "financial offerings are always welcome" or something to that nature.
4. The identities of the imposters above are most likely Robert Baker and Mike Anderson. BOTH DRUGGIE LOSERS THEMSELVES! And, maybe a hater here and there. Say, is that lil redhead still cheatin on you Mikey?
5. All these "moms" above (Vacaville Mom, Lunch Mom, Desiree's Mom, etc.) should really not have any parenting rights in my opinion. They're probably undesirables anyhow who only have one name in common: Single Mom LOL!!!!
you are about to be introduced to the dept of corrections,None of your points have any merit because none of the above named people are in custody or in trial.So save your stupidity .Dumb ass.
REAL Charles Young

Dixon, CA

#1058 Mar 3, 2014
Enough of this!! I'm the real Charles Young! I've been staying in the tent with that guy who sleeps in the woods and sells Jerseys. We've been playing "Brokeback Mountain" every night! Feel free to stop by and join us...IF...you have a BIG weiner!! YUM!!
Dr Dre

Dixon, CA

#1059 Mar 3, 2014
realpastor wrote:
video games made me understand the complete will of jesus christ losing is future winning when you put yourself in front of those who triumph and they shame you your soul cries out to god and will give you what they have 100 percent of the time..
I asked a guy about his flat screen tv in hd then one day I had one..
will of god.. put myself in the mind of the wealthy..
talk to the wealthy and you will become wealthy.. become the lazarus on the steps of the rich man..
Shut up you stupid FU CK
Dr Dre

Dixon, CA

#1060 Mar 3, 2014
Lunch mom wrote:
I'm not sure if I got this right. Matt Bongard is now leading this train wreck.(the word church seems inappropriate ) Isnt he a convicted felon.Stomped a guy to death. Should still be in prison. Really how many are still attending? The nerve of FBC to try to solicit funds from other churches.
I saw the letter. They are shamelessly begging for his bail money. Spearheaded by Matt "the murderer" Bongard!

Since: Feb 14

Vacaville, CA

#1061 Mar 3, 2014
Today I spoke with the journalist who wants to write a story about all this. I encourage speaking to him if you have watched all this take place and would like to be heard. You will have to register on this site to contact him.
Come On Now

Elk Grove, CA

#1062 Mar 4, 2014
Seriously wrote:
Seriously dude...you need help for sure! You are a lost soul. No. Seriously.
thanks

San Jose, CA

#1063 Mar 4, 2014
Come On Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously dude...you need help for sure! You are a lost soul. No. Seriously.
Thank God for honest, sincere people who stand for truth and righteousness. God will not continue to be mocked by those who call themselves believers but cover up sin and defend those involved in it. I am thankful for those who came forward because the true H.S. was convicting them. They are not perfect or sinless but at least they were listening to God's prompting. When you defend sinners you only tell on yourself that you are not truly walking in the spirit. We continue to pray for Mark and those in sin.God's will be done at FBC.
SAVED IN PRISON

Fairfield, CA

#1064 Mar 4, 2014
LOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MATT GOT SAVED IN PRISON ? OH YEAH AND I HAD LUNCH WITH THE EASTER BUNNY TO TALK ABOUT BETTER HIDING PLACES FOR EGGS LOL HAHAHA AND SANTA TEXTED NE TO SAY I WAS GODD LAST YEAR LOL HAHAHA
Lamont Sanford

Dixon, CA

#1065 Mar 4, 2014
Hi A-Holes! I'm new to the group, and hoping for some good entertainment here! I'd like to be part of the problem, rather than the solution. Thanks for having me!

Love, Lamont
God can do all things

United States

#1067 Mar 5, 2014
SAVED IN PRISON wrote:
LOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MATT GOT SAVED IN PRISON ? OH YEAH AND I HAD LUNCH WITH THE EASTER BUNNY TO TALK ABOUT BETTER HIDING PLACES FOR EGGS LOL HAHAHA AND SANTA TEXTED NE TO SAY I WAS GODD LAST YEAR LOL HAHAHA
Wow your just laughing in Gods face cause if you do think a man can get saved in prison then where can a man get saved because last I cheecked God is powerful and can do anything, all things are posible through Jesus Christ. I believe Brother Matt is saved, and who are we to judge, that is something that is. Between. Him and God, not him the world and God
because. You won't be standing there with him in front of God one day will you??????
Desirees mom

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#1068 Mar 6, 2014
Seriously wrote:
Too much!! Im sure this is matt, marks boy he met in jail. lol I am a single mom, and as for my parenting rights matt, well I don't have to defend myself to you. Lets just say a big AMEN that you and sara don't have any!!! That would be a definite injustice, considering all the hell you put my daughter through to cover up mark..Shame on you
everybody knows

Fairfield, CA

#1069 Mar 6, 2014
Mark Lewis is still a liar,a pedophile,a drug addict and a bully/manipulator.Hey charles,got that cash yet??its adding up quick!!Go talk to Det.Chris LeChuga and tell him the truth about Marks behaviour and we will call it paid in full.All you hanger onners at fbc,You are still in my prayers.Have a great day all,God bless
Come On Now

Elk Grove, CA

#1070 Mar 6, 2014
God can do all things wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow your just laughing in Gods face cause if you do think a man can get saved in prison then where can a man get saved because last I cheecked God is powerful and can do anything, all things are posible through Jesus Christ. I believe Brother Matt is saved, and who are we to judge, that is something that is. Between. Him and God, not him the world and God
because. You won't be standing there with him in front of God one day will you??????
I suggest you ask God to teach you basic spelling, punctuation, and grammar. My point is, there are some things even God can't do. The person has to be willing and sincere in their acceptance. From what I've gathered, Matt doesn't fit that bill.
Ron Baker

Vacaville, CA

#1071 Mar 6, 2014
Desirees mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Too much!! Im sure this is matt, marks boy he met in jail. lol I am a single mom, and as for my parenting rights matt, well I don't have to defend myself to you. Lets just say a big AMEN that you and sara don't have any!!! That would be a definite injustice, considering all the hell you put my daughter through to cover up mark..Shame on you
Hey Desiree's mom, at least matt and Sara took your daughter in cause youre a terrible mom
Seriously

Dixon, CA

#1072 Mar 6, 2014
everybody knows wrote:
Mark Lewis is still a liar,a pedophile,a drug addict and a bully/manipulator.Hey charles,got that cash yet??its adding up quick!!Go talk to Det.Chris LeChuga and tell him the truth about Marks behaviour and we will call it paid in full.All you hanger onners at fbc,You are still in my prayers.Have a great day all,God bless
So...Say Charlie never pays you the money, but instead just laughs in your face and says "No, Baker, I'm not giving you ANY money." Then what? What will you do then?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote yes on Measure AA to help our MSJC student... Thu Melissa C 2
Closures Planned on Interstate 15 in Murrieta N... Oct 25 Janet 1
Moreno ValleySCHOOLS: 2 incumbents, 3 challenge... Oct 25 In the thick of i... 1
inquiry of Carlos Perez (May '11) Oct 25 todays hater 145
Menifee- will it take a turn for the worst? (Aug '09) Oct 24 Pining 77
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) Oct 22 Tyrone 339
Murrieta Mayor Resigns After Arrest on Suspicio... Oct 22 Gerald Vonberger 1

Flash Flood Watch for Riverside County was issued at October 31 at 5:51AM PDT

Menifee News Video

Menifee Dating
Find my Match

Menifee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Menifee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Menifee