Comments
81 - 100 of 1,114 Comments Last updated Tuesday Jul 22
Vacaville mom

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
Jun 26, 2013
 
OMG! That's just crazy!
What can we do as a part of the Vacaville community?????
Concerned member

Rancho Cordova, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85
Jul 3, 2013
 
Does anyone know anything with Cantrell's? Something rubbs me the wrong way about them?
Vacaville mom

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
Jul 5, 2013
 
I just heard that the Pastor Mark Lewis
Of Fellowship Baptist Church was arrested for assault over a drug deal!
Is this true?
Sadder but wiser

Fairfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
Jul 23, 2013
 
Mr. Cantrell has been beating his wife for years and Mark Lewis condones it. I know because a family member is close to Mrs. Cantrell's family. Mark Lewis also beat his own wife since high school. No wonder she killed herself. Lewis does meth, has been selling it out of the parsonage, and has involved several young men in his drug addiction, blackmailing them. How do I know this? Because I heard it first hand from a couple of drug addicts who sold meth to him. This man has misrepresented himself for years. Anyone who's seen him in the pulpit and watched him rant, sweat, run around like a crazy person, and most of all, not make a lick of sense about anything can see the effects of meth right there. He resigned as pastor of that church recently, but the church and property are in foreclosure.
Go ahead and defend him. Make me laugh.
Concerned member

Rancho Cordova, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88
Jul 24, 2013
 
Sadder but wiser wrote:
Mr. Cantrell has been beating his wife for years and Mark Lewis condones it. I know because a family member is close to Mrs. Cantrell's family. Mark Lewis also beat his own wife since high school. No wonder she killed herself. Lewis does meth, has been selling it out of the parsonage, and has involved several young men in his drug addiction, blackmailing them. How do I know this? Because I heard it first hand from a couple of drug addicts who sold meth to him. This man has misrepresented himself for years. Anyone who's seen him in the pulpit and watched him rant, sweat, run around like a crazy person, and most of all, not make a lick of sense about anything can see the effects of meth right there. He resigned as pastor of that church recently, but the church and property are in foreclosure.
Go ahead and defend him. Make me laugh.
Do you think he's abusing his kids also? The kids always looks really sad.
justice for joanna

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Our sweet daughter died after years of physical, spiritual, and emotional abuse by Mark Lewis. We have been devastated by her loss and nothing will bring her back. It is, however, a small measure of comfort to know that his abuses are coming to light. We hope people, in memory of Joanna, will share with police all they know, including information that may help resolve
questions still remaining surrounding the circumstances of her death.
Vacaville mom

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90
Aug 7, 2013
 
I have been wondering for quite some time about Joanna. Maybe the investigators will look into mark Lewis again. I am just beside myself knowing this man has been a man of God, leading a church here in Vacaville! He needs to be locked up!
Truth

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
Aug 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Wow...apple didn't fall far from the tree...

God knows the truth

Get well soon
justice for joanna wrote:
Our sweet daughter died after years of physical, spiritual, and emotional abuse by Mark Lewis. We have been devastated by her loss and nothing will bring her back. It is, however, a small measure of comfort to know that his abuses are coming to light. We hope people, in memory of Joanna, will share with police all they know, including information that may help resolve
questions still remaining surrounding the circumstances of her death.
Truth

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92
Aug 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Go read a book...maybe the Bible...
Vacaville mom wrote:
I have been wondering for quite some time about Joanna. Maybe the investigators will look into mark Lewis again. I am just beside myself knowing this man has been a man of God, leading a church here in Vacaville! He needs to be locked up!
Truth

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93
Aug 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

How funny, if only they knew you said this....she needs a good beating & Unfortunatly that's not the case. They're both unhappily married & she needs to be on a high dose of meds, not drugs. One child is mentally retarded, maybe the "sad look" another writer mentioned. You people are sick spreading rumors about others.
Sadder but wiser wrote:
Mr. Cantrell has been beating his wife for years and Mark Lewis condones it. I know because a family member is close to Mrs. Cantrell's family. Mark Lewis also beat his own wife since high school. No wonder she killed herself. Lewis does meth, has been selling it out of the parsonage, and has involved several young men in his drug addiction, blackmailing them. How do I know this? Because I heard it first hand from a couple of drug addicts who sold meth to him. This man has misrepresented himself for years. Anyone who's seen him in the pulpit and watched him rant, sweat, run around like a crazy person, and most of all, not make a lick of sense about anything can see the effects of meth right there. He resigned as pastor of that church recently, but the church and property are in foreclosure.
Go ahead and defend him. Make me laugh.
To Mrs Hunter

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Aug 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I hope you seek help...you too are a very sick woman....
justice for joanna wrote:
Our sweet daughter died after years of physical, spiritual, and emotional abuse by Mark Lewis. We have been devastated by her loss and nothing will bring her back. It is, however, a small measure of comfort to know that his abuses are coming to light. We hope people, in memory of Joanna, will share with police all they know, including information that may help resolve
questions still remaining surrounding the circumstances of her death.
Haha

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Aug 14, 2013
 
You're funny! Nice try...while you're on the Internet, look up meth & see its side effects...just because someone sweats & is excited doesn't make them a meth addict. Sounds like you listen to him "not making sense" weird since you'd be a church member for what reason then??? Check yourself
Sadder but wiser wrote:
Mr. Cantrell has been beating his wife for years and Mark Lewis condones it. I know because a family member is close to Mrs. Cantrell's family. Mark Lewis also beat his own wife since high school. No wonder she killed herself. Lewis does meth, has been selling it out of the parsonage, and has involved several young men in his drug addiction, blackmailing them. How do I know this? Because I heard it first hand from a couple of drug addicts who sold meth to him. This man has misrepresented himself for years. Anyone who's seen him in the pulpit and watched him rant, sweat, run around like a crazy person, and most of all, not make a lick of sense about anything can see the effects of meth right there. He resigned as pastor of that church recently, but the church and property are in foreclosure.
Go ahead and defend him. Make me laugh.
Sadder but wiser

Fairfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96
Aug 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Truth and haha, you can kiss my butt. I left that church for a good reason and will never set foot in a fundie church again. And I know first hand the effects of meth, I suggest you both get your heads out of your sorry asses. Mark Lewis is an egomaniac and has you fooled. Apparently you're eating up everything he tells you. How dare you insult Joanna's mother! And how dare you say Mrs. Cantrell needs to be beaten! You both need your asses beat by a real man for those comments. You can't handle the truth about a liar you've been worshipping. All this information is on record. He beat his wife since high school. It's in his police record. The cops were out at the parsonage all the time. He's doing meth. I know who he bought it from. These are facts. I could get real nasty and if you call me a liar again I will. There's also speculation about Lewis's sexual exploits while pastoring that church. Sending naked pictures of himself to young men. Sleeping with a deacon's wife. Who knows what else. I regret the time I wasted in that church and feel dirty every time I think about Mark Lewis. Even people who never went to that church have heard about Lewis's behavior. He has drug the name of Jesus Christ through the mud and so are you by defending him.
Karma sucks

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97
Aug 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mark DID used to beat the s*** out of JoAnna in high school. I was friends with both of them and she used to beg me to tell him to stop. When I found out they were getting married I figured they did but never really asked. Mark DID do meth when we were younger although I can't say he did it as a preacher, I never saw him do it past the age of 22.Mark DID go to jail, along with his older brother for selling meth, most of you didn't know that. That church has been "saving" money for 30 years to build a new building and I know of dozens of families who went without to fund it and hearing it is in foreclosure makes sense. I used to always ask my mom why the place was such a s*** hole if they had raised that much money? I was there when they built the 2nd building and we did it with church members and very little money. Always wondered why nothing ever happened but the $$ kept rolling in. And as sad as this is to say when I heard JoAnna died from one of my family members the first thought that came to my mind was he did it. I still feel that way, I always believed she found out something she wasn't supposed to and confronted him and was going to out him. What preacher spends all night out with his uncle? ON the night his wife kills herself! All of the rest of it I can't call it, I wasn't there. But he was a hustler from a young age and a church is a pretty easy racket. The part that really gave me the creeps is how he had 4-6 young guys who would basically take a bullet for him. Mitch, Jacob, Dave, etc. how brainwashed do you have to be, even the Catholics aren't that good where they get minions who will do what you say no matter what it is. Scary! I remember coming back after years and he was so worried I was going to talk about out past. To the point he would ask me not to mention any stories from the past. I always thought as a preacher you were transparent with your people. Guess that one wasn't true either. I can tell you one thing, I am not a Christian. That church was my window into Christianity and I don't want any part of it. If these are the Shepards who are the wolves? Anyone who follows ANYTHING blindly is a fool! If something seems off or wrong it most likely is. Ask questions, dog, the truth is usually right under the surface if you scratch a little.
2much

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98
Aug 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

A CONCERNED FORMER MEMBER wrote:
UPDATE: Mark Lewis has been caught cheating with the ex wife of another man, and using drugs, lying, being a complete hypocrite, not wanting a directory so that people can associate with each other outside of church. The ladies, especially the younger ones are especially enamored with him. He is a narcissist, and I wonder how many other women he slept with. His wife committed suicide over some sort of financial scandal in 2011. I'm beginning to wonder if there wasn't more to it. He almost stepped down from ministry. Now, I wish I had, because he got to me too. I totally fell for all of his B.S., and when I heard this news, it was from a family who used to lead music there. They told me that he was having an affair, had someone bringing hi drugs onto the property, and not only that, I suffer from fibromyalgia. Their caretaker offered me a "joint" for my pain, on the premisis of the church. I warned Mark, but he didn't take it seriously at all, which is going off like alarm bells now. I totally bought into his charm, his wit, and how good he is behind that pulpit, but even satan can masquerade as an angel of light. I have dropped a dime on him, as he already had his car searched by the police dept just a few short weeks ago. I told him that the caretaker offering people weed was going to take the whole church down, and not only did they search Mark's car, they searched his car as well, which wasn't even his, he was just driving it.
I know he is hurting after his wife's death....but at least now he feels no pain, and he's having sex again!
God bless him eh?????
You guys are 2much.....
I read these comments and I laugh because they are all filled with faulty information about mark lewis. Actually I am really good friends with him. I have personally watch his trials his low points and his mt. Top times. But to keep this short ....nobody has ever seen him use drugs -and nobody has proof he is sleeping with anybody. Actually to help u more with the facts .....he has only helped people even to his physical/mental health was exhausted. We should encourage and support his ministry with prayer and words of encouragement....get some facts ....he did not get arrested -he is not stepping down and show up at church u will find him there ....helping people from bondage just like you are in!! Please respond id love to watch you prove nothing!!!
Please4givetheha ters

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99
Aug 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Whatsup wrote:
So far Paster Marks' accusers are themselves not creditable people. They themselves are tainted. What are the real motives of people here. As far as I know Paster Mark is still single.
What does pastor marks personal relationships have to do with you???please grow up and do something productive ....like read your Bible before you accuse somebody who has forgiven more people and restored more people than most pastors could only dream of. But here's the real topic get your head out of the sand.....pastor marks wife was not beat....autopsy showed that-there is no on-going investigation into cause of death...I have seen the death certificate. Also -with my own eyes I read Joanna's (his girlfriend/wife of 21yrs)journals that explain the struggles she had as a child with her parents and how she struggled with her own personal issues and confessions that she would say her husband would beat her to get attention/favor. So please pick up your thinking cap u must have thrown down in your haste to conjure up a fable and come back to reality for a bit and smell the sweet aroma of reality!!! It's worth it in the long run....heaven!!!!
2much

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100
Aug 25, 2013
 
Concerned member wrote:
I am concerned about misappropriated funds at this church,and inappropriate conduct with the women and young girls there,also I have been giving money freely to the church rumours are that it's going under? I would like to know where my money went, Anyone else have the same concerns? I don't know how to feel I fianally found a church and pastor that i am comfortable with, but now I am having doubts.
Actually no I'm having no doubts about the ministry /life of mark lewis....look at his track record as a pastor...consistently serving ,sacrificing ,high road...and yes I'm glad recently there has been even the opportunity to see the human side of him. Which helps us realize even more we can follow his lead in becoming more like Christ. But concerns about money or secret conduct ...then you don't know pastor mark....He has personally given above and beyond every year which is totally pathetic to put a number on what this guy has truly given.....and to even mention inappropriate behavior with opposite sex.....ok 1.ye without sin cast the first stone
2. Prove it -please prove he has done any violation to scripture....and when u can't --shut it up!!....
2much

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101
Aug 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

To Mrs Hunter wrote:
I hope you seek help...you too are a very sick woman....<quoted text>
mrs hunter....
Have you even read your daughters journals from when she was a young girl growing up in ur war zone home??she wrote many times she hated you and your bias treatment of your son , her brother!!! If you want to challenge me or say something stupid/nasty ...ill contact pastor mark and ill ask him to share the journal pages on this blog for the world to see how much she hated living and being raised in your home.
2much

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102
Aug 25, 2013
 
justice for joanna wrote:
Our sweet daughter died after years of physical, spiritual, and emotional abuse by Mark Lewis. We have been devastated by her loss and nothing will bring her back. It is, however, a small measure of comfort to know that his abuses are coming to light. We hope people, in memory of Joanna, will share with police all they know, including information that may help resolve
questions still remaining surrounding the circumstances of her death.
Stop lying you freaks-no investigation just facts ....she hated your treatment of her verses how well u treated her brother!!
2much

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#103
Aug 25, 2013
 
Vacaville mom wrote:
I just heard that the Pastor Mark Lewis
Of Fellowship Baptist Church was arrested for assault over a drug deal!
Is this true?
Ignorance is contagious.....no he did not!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Menifee News Video

•••
Menifee Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Menifee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Menifee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Menifee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Menifee
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••