Seriously

San Jose, CA

#1030 Feb 28, 2014
everybody knows wrote:
Just a remInder,As chrIstIans we are supposed to pray for Mark.Well,my chrIstIan walk must be broken,or Its batterIes are low because the only thIng Im prayIng for Is for the jaIl to collapse and smash that punk peIce of shIt.God bless you agaIn Mrs Hunter and DesIrae too.Hey charles,you got that 140 bucks yet?You wIll be In custody soon ,I wIll be collectIng that from you In the next day or two.You are In for a bIg surprIse,waIt for It.........GoodnIght all,God bless
Robert Baker, what got you mad at Pastor Mark in the first place? What made you want to start attacking him and wishing all these horrible things about him? Was it because he kicked you out of the house? Was it because he said you stole money?(which you DID) or was it because he wouldn't let you smoke weed in the house?! What was it?
everybody knows

United States

#1032 Mar 1, 2014
when and if you ever grow up Charles young, you are going to look back on the situation wish you would have done the right thing, instead you have chosen to be quiet and not come forward. is it
because you're scared ? everyone keeps wanting to bring up some money I supposedly stole,That money was never stolen, Matt Borello told Mark that he had it, Later that day he was really from his position as Sunday school teacher. Mark do that when I left I was going to tell people he was a drug addict, all he was doing was trying to discredit anything I can say by accusing me of being a thief.
everybody knows

United States

#1033 Mar 1, 2014
All of you can believe what you want to believe. I loved Fellowship Baptist Church and almost everyone in it,Mark Lewis is nothing but a hustler and a liar.I have done some pretty bad things in my life but I have done my time and payed for my mistakes.I will have to face God someday and answer to him also ,as will Mark.Just curious Charles Young, when you die and your day comes to stand in front of God what are you going to say to him when he asked you why you didn't come forward about Mark?You I have nothing to be afraid of,Be a man and tell the police what you know where that piece of shit can't hurt anybody else. enough said all, good night, God bless.
confused

San Jose, CA

#1034 Mar 1, 2014
Brother Cody wrote:
This is Cody, I have went to that church for over 20 years and I can tell you that everything is true. I'm ashamed that I let this man bully me into ignoring my morals and conviction. I knew he was doing things that God wouldn't be proud of but this church is all I've had since I lost my family many years ago. I knew for years he had been stealing money and after Carol stopped managing the books it got really bad. Everytime it would be mentioned that things were missing a Mark would get irate and threaten to kick me out as well. I just want to apologize to my brothers and sisters in Christ for not being the man I should have been and being a coward.
Are you aware Cody, and anyone from FBC , that the loan for the property is one loan including both the house and the church property? The loan is for 1.5 million dollars. W A K E UP MATT!! You cannot sell GOD'S property to get a man out of jail. You cannot sell the house without paying the bank what you owe. You cannot sell the house separately from the rest of the property. Where is your common sense? What are you going to realize that Mark is not giving you the info you need? Go to a godly Pastor and get biblical counsel. Mark is not right... Don't you see that? You are all looking very silly.
Seriously

Dixon, CA

#1035 Mar 1, 2014
confused wrote:
<quoted text> Are you aware Cody, and anyone from FBC , that the loan for the property is one loan including both the house and the church property? The loan is for 1.5 million dollars. W A K E UP MATT!! You cannot sell GOD'S property to get a man out of jail. You cannot sell the house without paying the bank what you owe.
We'll see who needs to "W A K E UP" after the house sells....
Kotex Kid

Dixon, CA

#1036 Mar 1, 2014
everybody knows wrote:
Just a remInder,As chrIstIans we are supposed to pray for Mark.Well,my chrIstIan walk must be broken,or Its batterIes are low because the only thIng Im prayIng for Is for the jaIl to collapse and smash that punk peIce of shIt.God bless you agaIn Mrs Hunter and DesIrae too.Hey charles,you got that 140 bucks yet?You wIll be In custody soon ,I wIll be collectIng that from you In the next day or two.You are In for a bIg surprIse,waIt for It.........GoodnIght all,God bless
Please tell the story about the $140. I keep reading about it, but don't know the story. I'm sure others are interested as well, and it would be entertaining! Thanks!
get real

Fairfield, CA

#1037 Mar 1, 2014
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM AFRAID IT WILL BE YOU! Talk to the bank before you speak. There is no equity there.
solicit advice-not money

Fairfield, CA

#1039 Mar 1, 2014
This Matt Bongard fellow apparently sent out letters to other churches asking for money for the "ministry." First, I hope they didn't get a dime, second, if you can ask Pastors for money, why can't you ask them for advice? Gather a few of the local pastors of like faith and ask how to lead a church during a time like this. Will you do that? Probably not, because Mark wouldn't want it that way.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#1040 Mar 1, 2014
Wow what a load of BS.
everybody knows

United States

#1041 Mar 2, 2014
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
you guys are really some dumb ass fools,All of us are just shaking in our boots.Mark is not a superhero,He is a fraud and you are a joke.
everybody knows

United States

#1042 Mar 2, 2014
Hey Charles you got my money yet ? As of today I'm charging you $5 a day interest.I don't think I would be because I don't care if it takes 10 years I'm going to get my money.In case anybody is curious Charles young came by my house at 3 o'clock in the morning the same day that Sarah's house was bombed and threw a large river rock through an 87 year old woman's car window, That woman is my mother.You Charles are a worthless human being,You have NO business around children at all.As of right now you owe me a hundred forty five dollars, I know you are ducking and dodging everyone because you're a spineless coward ,but I will run into you eventually, this is a small town. that is not a threat, but I will get my money. I did pray for you yesterday , you are just a stupid ass know it all who doesn't realize how much trouble he is in.Go tell the police what you know, you will feel a lot better about yourself and I might even let you slide on the window.You do have a choice.
Kotex Kid

Dixon, CA

#1043 Mar 2, 2014
everybody knows wrote:
Hey Charles you got my money yet ? As of today I'm charging you $5 a day interest.I don't think I would be because I don't care if it takes 10 years I'm going to get my money.In case anybody is curious Charles young came by my house at 3 o'clock in the morning the same day that Sarah's house was bombed and threw a large river rock through an 87 year old woman's car window, That woman is my mother.You Charles are a worthless human being,You have NO business around children at all.As of right now you owe me a hundred forty five dollars, I know you are ducking and dodging everyone because you're a spineless coward ,but I will run into you eventually, this is a small town. that is not a threat, but I will get my money. I did pray for you yesterday , you are just a stupid ass know it all who doesn't realize how much trouble he is in.Go tell the police what you know, you will feel a lot better about yourself and I might even let you slide on the window.You do have a choice.
Wow! Pay up dude! Attacking an old lady??? Doesn't get much lower than that!:(
Ron Baker

Vacaville, CA

#1044 Mar 2, 2014
Lol it was me and DJ that threw the rock Robert! Mommy said my breath smelled bad and I was pissed so I found the biggest rock I could find Lol
CHARLES YOUNG

Suisun City, CA

#1046 Mar 2, 2014
WELL SINCE I AM ADMITTING SEDRETS ABOUT MY GAY SELF I SHOULD CONFESS SOME OTHER TRUTHS SO THAT MY CONSCIENCE IS CLEAR, PLEASE LISTEN TO ME PEOPLE!!!!!! I DID THROW A ROCK THROUGH THAT WINDOW I WAS TOLD TO BY MARK LEWIS HE SAID HE WOULD NOT LET ME TEACH ALL THOSE LITTLE BOYS ..........and girls, IN JUNIOR CHURCH IF I DIDNT AND YES I AM PASTORS LITTLE PATSY ILL DO ANY THING FOR A HO-HO, AND THAT PICTURE WAS A SELFIE I TOOK BECAUSE I AM VERY SELF AWARE OF HOW BAD I LOOK AND MY BOY TOY SAID I SHOULD SEND IT AROUND TO KIDS TO GET THERE APPROVAL. SO STOP CALLING ME FAT !!!!!!! I KNOW I AM AND IM WORKING TO CORRECT THE PROBLEM . MY OFFER STILL STANDS TO ALL THE MEN AND BOYS OF THE CULT ......I MEAN CHURCH SO COME ON BY AND WE WILL WORK IT OUT DONT CALL THE CHURCH AS WE HAVE DISCONTINUED PHONE SERVICE BECAUSE WE CANT PAY THE BILLS THANK YOU TOODLES
REALLY MATT

Suisun City, CA

#1047 Mar 2, 2014
you sent out letters asking other churches to help with the "ministry" what a joke you dont need other churches help you need GODs help and if you get on your knees and beg for forgiveness you may hear back from him but i doubt it, satan has control on that church......cult now so it may be to late. you guys are now a laughing stock of vacaville
Charles A Young

Vacaville, CA

#1048 Mar 2, 2014
OK I'm sick of this crap on here. This is the real Charles Young of Fellowship Baptist Church. Everybody has made their mistakes, including me. Yes, its true, the church is going down. I'm well aware. Pastor Mark has made his mistakes as well. I will admit that I did throw a rock through Mrs. Baker's window and I plan to pay for it as soon as I get enough money. That church is all I have right now. My parents are living with my grandparents because they were stealing money from the apartments which they were managing and got kicked out. So yes, I'm going to defend that place. That's all that's been there for me the last 14 years in a consistent manner. Pastor Mark and I were really close and I did anything he wanted and more. That's what the picture of me that has surfaced is. He wanted me to take it for him, and I did. Just because I've made mistakes doesn't make me want to leave. That's why I came to this church. It is all I have right now, and I'm going to defend it until we absolutely get kicked out. I'm sorry for all that I've done and I plan to make it right with each and every person I have wronged. I'm not a bad person, I'm really not. Sometimes we just go down the wrong paths and take the wrong turns in life
Lunch mom

Vacaville, CA

#1049 Mar 2, 2014
I'm not sure if I got this right. Matt Bongard is now leading this train wreck.(the word church seems inappropriate ) Isnt he a convicted felon.Stomped a guy to death. Should still be in prison. Really how many are still attending? The nerve of FBC to try to solicit funds from other churches.
everybody knows

Vacaville, CA

#1050 Mar 2, 2014
Ron Baker wrote:
Lol it was me and DJ that threw the rock Robert! Mommy said my breath smelled bad and I was pissed so I found the biggest rock I could find Lol
Ron Baker did not post this,just another one of marks cowards.,scared or ashamed of his real name no doubt.
Kotex Kid

Dixon, CA

#1051 Mar 2, 2014
Lunch mom wrote:
I'm not sure if I got this right. Matt Bongard is now leading this train wreck.(the word church seems inappropriate ) Isnt he a convicted felon.Stomped a guy to death. Should still be in prison. Really how many are still attending? The nerve of FBC to try to solicit funds from other churches.
I heard there is only a dozen or so left attending. Maybe someone else can confirm that. I drove by this morning, and there couldn't have been more than 8 or 9 cars.
Seriously

Dixon, CA

#1052 Mar 2, 2014
1. None of the above are Charles Young. Just various idiots who hate him (one of them being Robert Baker)
2. Matt Bongard did his time for what he did. It's over. Done. He got saved in prison. He's a changed man through the word of God. If you don't believe me I suggest you get saved, come down to church, and see the power of God at work.
3. Those letters weren't soliciting funds. They were asking for prayers. There was only ONE SENTENCE that even SAID anything about money. And it was only as simple as "financial offerings are always welcome" or something to that nature.
4. The identities of the imposters above are most likely Robert Baker and Mike Anderson. BOTH DRUGGIE LOSERS THEMSELVES! And, maybe a hater here and there. Say, is that lil redhead still cheatin on you Mikey?
5. All these "moms" above (Vacaville Mom, Lunch Mom, Desiree's Mom, etc.) should really not have any parenting rights in my opinion. They're probably undesirables anyhow who only have one name in common: Single Mom LOL!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Final Strike Martial Arts 7 hr Abasiger 20
illegals in perris (Feb '09) Sep 11 Lady Morgana 185
Scammed by Richardson RV; DO NOT do business w... (Feb '15) Aug 30 Mr Richardson 5
meet and greet Aug '16 Faye Wons 1
Menifee- will it take a turn for the worst? (Aug '09) Aug '16 Trump 2016 88
I would like peoples input Aug '16 A Friend 2
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) Aug '16 Jimbo 351

Menifee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menifee Mortgages