desireesmom

United States

#983 Feb 24, 2014
cantgoback wrote:
All those idiots on the news. Ridiculous!! Sarah brongard stating we are selling this for Christ. Please you still claim Mark to be your Pastor!! He is evil and your idiots to have not dismissed him. And no your church will never be the same Sarah. How is Desiree? You and Matt should have protected her but gave her to Mark you know what you did and hid. That is Christian??? The people that are left stay cause they are losers in life, on welfare no jobs drug addicts showing their children how to grow up to be losers just like them
Just to let you know that Desiree is doing awesome!! Just had her 18th birthday, attending college, working, and recently moved into her own apartment. She is attending church, a real church!! Yes I am very upset with the entire situation, however, mark is getting exactly what he deserves. That makes it a little easier to handle. As for matt, sarah, and all the others who let all this go on with mark manipulating my daughter,well I wouldnt want to be them on judgement day!!
Ron Baker

Modesto, CA

#985 Feb 24, 2014
desireesmom wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to let you know that Desiree is doing awesome!! Just had her 18th birthday, attending college, working, and recently moved into her own apartment. She is attending church, a real church!! Yes I am very upset with the entire situation, however, mark is getting exactly what he deserves. That makes it a little easier to handle. As for matt, sarah, and all the others who let all this go on with mark manipulating my daughter,well I wouldnt want to be them on judgement day!!
Nobody gives a shit about Desiree'
whythecussing

San Jose, CA

#986 Feb 24, 2014
desireesmom wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God for His mercy and grace.
cunfused

Fairfield, CA

#987 Feb 25, 2014
Perry wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct for the most part. Offer was made by the Henchmen M/C club, who are not tied to any illegal activity that I am aware of. From what I've been able to gather, it would be a cash offer with a 15-day close. My understanding from the numbers, is that the church would clear more than enough on the house to post his bail.
I am a little confused by this. The church and house are under water. Even if they could sell the house apart from the church they owe the bank over a million smackers! Are the realtors aware of this? I am wondering who is in charge there. He needs to get his facts straight before he wastes people's time!!!
Former Niece

Vacaville, CA

#988 Feb 25, 2014
Perry wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct for the most part. Offer was made by the Henchmen M/C club, who are not tied to any illegal activity that I am aware of. From what I've been able to gather, it would be a cash offer with a 15-day close. My understanding from the numbers, is that the church would clear more than enough on the house to post his bail.
the Henchmen are huge supporters of the Hells Angels who are right up there with the Mongols. they all present themselves as outlaws and typically are committing some kind of crime.

with that said, they will be a marked improvement from Lewis but the guns and drugs won't change.

They can expect cops visiting if they get stupid and I for one would be the first to call. they're in my home now, were not friends anymore.
just an observer

United States

#989 Feb 25, 2014
No way they have as many visits by the cops as Mark has had. Probably less drugs moving in and out as well. They would definitely have more respect for the church than Mark ever did.
Former Niece

Vacaville, CA

#990 Feb 25, 2014
just an observer wrote:
No way they have as many visits by the cops as Mark has had. Probably less drugs moving in and out as well. They would definitely have more respect for the church than Mark ever did.
Because gangs care about God. any support they show the church would be to launder money. But hey they are always good for a "pick me up" which is typically meth not coffee.

I'm surprised the Hells Angels are letting them in, last I heard they were blocking other "clubs" from coming in, so you can bet if they are here it's no good.

don't let your hate of Lewis distort your perception, these guys are equally as bad and this has biker trash criminal drugged out thugs written all over it, if MC Gangs are moving in.
Perry

Dixon, CA

#991 Feb 25, 2014
cunfused wrote:
<quoted text> I am a little confused by this. The church and house are under water. Even if they could sell the house apart from the church they owe the bank over a million smackers! Are the realtors aware of this? I am wondering who is in charge there. He needs to get his facts straight before he wastes people's time!!!
I know that real estate has had some recovery, but I'm not aware if the agents have looked into this fully. I was told this was initially based on the numbers the church was providing. If this would end in a short sale, it would have been pointless from a bail raising effort. I have to believe there must be "some" equity. As this unravels, there seems be issue with what the church knew, and what was actually going on.
Perry

Dixon, CA

#992 Feb 25, 2014
Former Niece wrote:
<quoted text>
the Henchmen are huge supporters of the Hells Angels who are right up there with the Mongols. they all present themselves as outlaws and typically are committing some kind of crime.
with that said, they will be a marked improvement from Lewis but the guns and drugs won't change.
They can expect cops visiting if they get stupid and I for one would be the first to call. they're in my home now, were not friends anymore.
Other than becoming aware of an offer on their part, I have no knowledge of their activities. I wouldn't think they would cause issues with a church?
just an observer

United States

#993 Feb 25, 2014
Former Niece wrote:
<quoted text>
Because gangs care about God. any support they show the church would be to launder money. But hey they are always good for a "pick me up" which is typically meth not coffee.
I'm surprised the Hells Angels are letting them in, last I heard they were blocking other "clubs" from coming in, so you can bet if they are here it's no good.
don't let your hate of Lewis distort your perception, these guys are equally as bad and this has biker trash criminal drugged out thugs written all over it, if MC Gangs are moving in.
Its called a little humor genius. I certainly don't hate Mark, i was probably the first person to try and get him some help until he made it quite clear he loved his sin more than anything else.
Get real

Fairfield, CA

#994 Feb 25, 2014
Motorcycle gangs!? Money laundering?! Yeah right. You guys are just making stuff up, now. Next thing you're going to tell me is that the church next door has a pastor who sends naked selfies to young girls and gets meth-heads to firebomb people's houses...
Former Niece

Vacaville, CA

#995 Feb 25, 2014
just an observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Its called a little humor genius. I certainly don't hate Mark, i was probably the first person to try and get him some help until he made it quite clear he loved his sin more than anything else.
really sad how quickly you go to insults. a clear reflection of your own inadequacies.

this is not a healthy or Godly place. I'll be calling some friends in law enforcement to find out if they know about this forum and that motorcycle gangs are in the mix.

we ran off secrets Perv shop, we as citizens will win this too because we know we outnumber the criminals and have law enforcements back.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#997 Feb 26, 2014
How can a Church, that was sacrificially built, for the purpose of saving souls, be ripped apart, and sold off in pieces? For bail money? Heartbreaking ordeal this whole thing is. Even worse, the trail of devastation left behind by a man who was supposed to be a Preacher of righteousness..
Thanking God today that my salvation rests in the finished work of Christ, and not in a man. Praying God makes something good of all this mess, so He can get the glory.
common sense

Wichita, KS

#998 Feb 26, 2014
Kotex Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit! Prove it! Sperm receptacle!
well Kotex Kid looks like a proved it. Read the article from the Reporter this morning part 1 has taking place 20/20 is in town doing a story on that piece of crap. Just keep watching I must know what im talking about.
everybody knows

Fairfield, CA

#1001 Feb 26, 2014
Good afternoon all,I hope this post finds everyone doing well and keeping warm.Well,after alot of thought,I made A trip to Solano county jail to visit that peice of shit Mark Lewis and leave 3 cents on his books,Kind of shocked me when he denied my visit.I was bored so I decided to visit the 3 Idiots Mark payed to bomb sarahs house,What a smart idea that was.I am relieved to know that although they are idiots they are all going to one thing that in my eyes makes them smarter than the hanger onners at fbc,They are all testifying against Mark.It really sucks that there are still people who still believe that he has done nothing wrong.I wish people like Matt and Sarah would wake up and realize that they have been victimized by Mark ,There are other churches and pastors who could use people like the Bongards to glorify God .I hate Mark with a passion but it makes me sad to see people on here talking shit about any body other than mark.alot of the hanger onners are good people that have been sucked into a false preachers web of lies.Enough said,all you hanger onners,Except charles Young are in my prayers.I pray that you will all see the light and be thankful that a scumbag like Mark is in a cage right where he belongs.
everybody knows

Fairfield, CA

#1002 Feb 26, 2014
so Charles,You got that 140 bucks yet?Im gonna get it either way,Youll see
Charles Young

Vacaville, CA

#1003 Feb 26, 2014
everybody knows wrote:
so Charles,You got that 140 bucks yet?Im gonna get it either way,Youll see
You threatening me Robert Baker?
FAKERS AND HATERS

Fairfield, CA

#1004 Feb 26, 2014
WELL TIME FOR ME TO POST AGAIN ITS BEEN A WHILE, WE ALL KNOW NO ONE OUT HERE USES THERE REAL NAME TO POST ON THIS SITE SO HOW CAN ANYONE BELIEVE WHAT IS BEING SAID BUT REST ASSURED SOME IS TRUE, THAT CULT HAS A NEW NAME IT "FELONSHIP BAPTIST CHURCH" ALL THE PEOPLE WHO CONTROL IT ARE FELONS : MATT BONGARD(PHILLIPS), DANNY LEWIS, CHARLES YOUNG THEY ALL HAVE CRIMINAL BACKGROUNDS HENCE THE NEED TO CHANGE THE NAME, THEY TRIED TO SELL THE BUSES BUT COULDNT BECAUSE THEY DIDNT PASS C.H.P INSPECTIONS, LOL AND THERE "ESCAPE SALE" OVER THE WEEKEND NETTED THEM A NICE little or no PROFIT. MOST OF THE PEOPLE WHO POST THERE REAL NAME FOLLOWED BY A COMMENT ARE NOT THE PERSON WHOS NAME THEY WROTE BUT IT IS FUNNY NONETHE LESS
CHARLES YOUNG

Fairfield, CA

#1005 Feb 26, 2014
wait a minute this is the real charles young and i am gay!!!!!!! i really am why wont you people believe me imso upset
I know its you

Vacaville, CA

#1006 Feb 26, 2014
FAKERS AND HATERS= Mike Anderson
You really that dumb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cost of School District Unification Remains a C... 19 hr Victim 1
Sex Nov 26 Sext with you 1
Is sun city that quiet that I'm seeing and repl... Nov 24 Chris 2
Elsinore police arrest eight in prostitution op... (Apr '09) Nov 24 Kymykat 9
Jealousy Nov 24 Chris 6
2 dead in Riverside County stabbing (Jun '07) Nov 24 Kymykat 19
Is Sun City the best place to retire in Ca? (Apr '09) Nov 24 Kymykat 32

Menifee News Video

Menifee Dating
Find my Match