Ron Baker

Vacaville, CA

#961 Feb 22, 2014
Idk man I got bitch ass DJ here so idk if she will, but I think we should consider visiting a dentist
vacaville

Castro Valley, CA

#962 Feb 22, 2014
i have had a few yard sales and put out cookies and soda for customers they put out ho hos and koolaid
everybody knows

Suisun City, CA

#963 Feb 22, 2014
go sell your butthole for daddy punk.this is the real Robert Baker,I hope whoever is using my name in this forum is getting some kind of fun out of it cus I know you all are missing daddy and are probably still hurting,so enjoy.BBBUUUTTT,there is no way you can enjoy that as much as I enjoy watching mark judas lewis being exposed as the punk piece of shit that he is.So use your name now,Yeah right,You are a spineless coward.Words out,not much money made at estate sale,Charles youngs hand jobs are now 2 for 10.
everybody knows

Suisun City, CA

#964 Feb 22, 2014
Grow up ,You all are acting like a bunch of retards!!!!!
Kotex Kid

Dixon, CA

#965 Feb 22, 2014
everybody knows wrote:
go sell your butthole for daddy punk.this is the real Robert Baker,I hope whoever is using my name in this forum is getting some kind of fun out of it cus I know you all are missing daddy and are probably still hurting,so enjoy.BBBUUUTTT,there is no way you can enjoy that as much as I enjoy watching mark judas lewis being exposed as the punk piece of shit that he is.So use your name now,Yeah right,You are a spineless coward.Words out,not much money made at estate sale,Charles youngs hand jobs are now 2 for 10.
If you get 10 of his hand jobs, you get a free car wash!
Kotex Kid

Dixon, CA

#966 Feb 22, 2014
Ron Baker wrote:
I have no idea why everyone tells me to brush my teeth, I've never used a toothbrush in my life and it seems to be working, anyways forget the estate sale and come buy some of my jerseys
Do you have any Cowboys Jerseys? I hate the 49'rs and Raiders. Thanks!
lol

Wichita, KS

#967 Feb 22, 2014
They are reopening his wife's death and the show 20/20 is coming to town.
cantgoback

Vacaville, CA

#968 Feb 22, 2014
All those idiots on the news. Ridiculous!! Sarah brongard stating we are selling this for Christ. Please you still claim Mark to be your Pastor!! He is evil and your idiots to have not dismissed him. And no your church will never be the same Sarah. How is Desiree? You and Matt should have protected her but gave her to Mark you know what you did and hid. That is Christian??? The people that are left stay cause they are losers in life, on welfare no jobs drug addicts showing their children how to grow up to be losers just like them
Kotex Kid

Dixon, CA

#969 Feb 23, 2014
lol wrote:
They are reopening his wife's death and the show 20/20 is coming to town.
Bullshit! Prove it! Sperm receptacle!
justasugjestion

San Jose, CA

#970 Feb 23, 2014
cantgoback wrote:
All those idiots on the news. Ridiculous!! Sarah brongard stating we are selling this for Christ. Please you still claim Mark to be your Pastor!! He is evil and your idiots to have not dismissed him. And no your church will never be the same Sarah. How is Desiree? You and Matt should have protected her but gave her to Mark you know what you did and hid. That is Christian??? The people that are left stay cause they are losers in life, on welfare no jobs drug addicts showing their children how to grow up to be losers just like them
Fellowship is the perfect example of a church philosophy of loving and serving and pleasing the pastor. Their first priority became what ever Mark told them it was going to be. He undermined other leaders and Christians and failed to instill in them a love and passion for God and his Word and his people. This caused them to put God's Word aside and follow the false words of Mark Lewis.They no longer had wisdom or discernment or love for God or his people. As he fell deeper and deeper into sin they were blind to it and were involved themselves in iniquity. Those who are left have their own "agenda"; to cover their own sins. Some are afraid of being revealed by him so keep quiet . Others are now hardened and blind . Others don't understand that God is holy and expects his children to be. Covering your Pastors sin is not in the bible. Confronting him and holding his feet to the fire is! Our goal is to restore a brother back to God. Excusing and overlooking it all has caused irreversible damage to all and destroyed FBC. God help this all to end with repentance from all involved and a turning back to God. God help those watching from the sidelines to be thankful for God's mercy that we are not there anymore. Let us continue to pray for God's will to be done and a swift resolution to the whole matter.God help us all to learn a valuable lesson from all this. KEEP YOUR EYES ON GOD NOT THE PASTOR.HE IS JUST A MAN WITH LIKE PASSIONS AS WE!
whythecussing

Fairfield, CA

#971 Feb 23, 2014
Kotex Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit! Prove it! Sperm receptacle!
If Mark is innocent then why are you so worried? I would think you would want his innocence proven once and for all! And your attitude and language says a lot about his defenders.
lol

Wichita, KS

#972 Feb 23, 2014
We will shall soon see
common sense

Wichita, KS

#973 Feb 23, 2014
To all the cult followers. Even if you do sell everything out of that house and the house itself u do know he will be convicted and it will all be for nothing. It's only gonna get worse for him. Sell the stuff and distance yourselves from this moron. What will you do when he is convicted? Turn your cult over to a murderer?
Enough already

Fairfield, CA

#974 Feb 23, 2014
common sense wrote:
To all the cult followers. Even if you do sell everything out of that house and the house itself u do know he will be convicted and it will all be for nothing. It's only gonna get worse for him. Sell the stuff and distance yourselves from this moron. What will you do when he is convicted? Turn your cult over to a murderer?
Good question. There are godly men all over who would love to have a chance to be a real pastor to love and Shepherd God's people.
charlie young

Suisun City, CA

#975 Feb 23, 2014
just thought i would come on here and clear the air, my name is charlie young and i am the junior church teacher at fellowship baptist church im the one that the buses and vans bring your little boys to ......oh and the little girls, i would like to share that i am coming out of the closet and stating that i am gay , yes i am i cant hide it any more at last im free , well almost my recent boytoy is in county jail and im lonely so any of you men or boys that want to come and see me i will hold a special class for you just call the church and make an appointmwnt and we will get something done oh and i guess you can bring your little girls to if you must and we cant meet in the "big house" its not the churchs anymore we had to sell everything inside to try and make money for a certain friend of mine but we didnt meet our goal so im very upset i have a selfie that i can send to you if you want it is a really cool pic but im naked and i will only share if you are under 18 so let me knoe ok? ok toodles for now
Kotex Kid

Dixon, CA

#977 Feb 23, 2014
whythecussing wrote:
<quoted text> If Mark is innocent then why are you so worried? I would think you would want his innocence proven once and for all! And your attitude and language says a lot about his defenders.
??? I'm not defending him. I'm saying B.S. about the story of 20/20 showing up. The courts will determine his guilt or innocence. I lean to the guilty side personally, "if" I had to guess.
Kotex Kid

Dixon, CA

#978 Feb 23, 2014
charlie young wrote:
just thought i would come on here and clear the air, my name is charlie young and i am the junior church teacher at fellowship baptist church im the one that the buses and vans bring your little boys to ......oh and the little girls, i would like to share that i am coming out of the closet and stating that i am gay , yes i am i cant hide it any more at last im free , well almost my recent boytoy is in county jail and im lonely so any of you men or boys that want to come and see me i will hold a special class for you just call the church and make an appointmwnt and we will get something done oh and i guess you can bring your little girls to if you must and we cant meet in the "big house" its not the churchs anymore we had to sell everything inside to try and make money for a certain friend of mine but we didnt meet our goal so im very upset i have a selfie that i can send to you if you want it is a really cool pic but im naked and i will only share if you are under 18 so let me knoe ok? ok toodles for now
LOL!!!
FellowshipBaptis tStalker

Dixon, CA

#980 Feb 24, 2014
Did a drive by this past Sunday the 23rd. Wow, there are almost no cars there during service time. Seemed like maybe a dozen or so roughly. Nothing compared to what it used to be.

Don't know if it's true, but a real estate agent friend (no reason to think she would lie), says there is already a preleminary offer on the big house by the Mongols Motorcycle club. Those guys are hard core criminals. Bizzare at best. A buyer is a buyer I guess.
Perry

Dixon, CA

#982 Feb 24, 2014
FellowshipBaptistStalker wrote:
Did a drive by this past Sunday the 23rd. Wow, there are almost no cars there during service time. Seemed like maybe a dozen or so roughly. Nothing compared to what it used to be.
Don't know if it's true, but a real estate agent friend (no reason to think she would lie), says there is already a preleminary offer on the big house by the Mongols Motorcycle club. Those guys are hard core criminals. Bizzare at best. A buyer is a buyer I guess.
You are correct for the most part. Offer was made by the Henchmen M/C club, who are not tied to any illegal activity that I am aware of. From what I've been able to gather, it would be a cash offer with a 15-day close. My understanding from the numbers, is that the church would clear more than enough on the house to post his bail.
desireesmom

United States

#983 Feb 24, 2014
cantgoback wrote:
Just to let you know that Desiree is doing awesome!! Just had her 18th birthday, attending college, working, and recently moved into her own apartment. She is attending church, a real church!! Yes I am very upset with the entire situation, however, mark is getting exactly what he deserves. That makes it a little easier to handle. As for matt, sarah, and all the others who let all this go on with mark manipulating my daughter,well I wouldnt want to be them on judgement day!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scammed by Richardson RV; DO NOT do business w... (Feb '15) 6 hr Mr Richardson 5
meet and greet Aug 25 Faye Wons 1
illegals in perris (Feb '09) Aug 9 Clinton 2016 184
Menifee- will it take a turn for the worst? (Aug '09) Aug 9 Trump 2016 88
I would like peoples input Aug 7 A Friend 2
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) Aug 3 Jimbo 351
Review: Final Strike Martial Arts (Apr '15) Jul '16 Evemoore 2

Menifee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menifee Mortgages