just a sugjestion

Fairfield, CA

#914 Feb 14, 2014
Seriously wrote:
*chants* LET HIM BAIL! LET HIM BAIL!
A suggestion.... He should pawn all his cars and electronic devices to help get the bail money . That way there will be no more poor schmuck who loses their house or property if he skips!
Outsider

United States

#915 Feb 14, 2014
The writing is on the wall, with a neon flashing sign, and yet there are still people out there who have been hoodwinked into helping this guy raise bail money and pay for his bottom feeder attorney. SAD!!!
Vacaville mom

Vacaville, CA

#917 Feb 14, 2014
Ok so for the hell of it....let's see how many of you agree that mark Lewis should be locked up for a very long time and a new investigation opened for his wife's death.......
Happy Valentines day.....oh how ironic!!!!
Judge it! AGREE!!
Now I'm off to steak and lobster, lol while he gets crap from the county!
DemocratsAreShee p

Dixon, CA

#918 Feb 14, 2014
Vacaville mom wrote:
Ok so for the hell of it....let's see how many of you agree that mark Lewis should be locked up for a very long time and a new investigation opened for his wife's death.......
Happy Valentines day.....oh how ironic!!!!
Judge it! AGREE!!
Now I'm off to steak and lobster, lol while he gets crap from the county!
Lol! We'll be at Red Lobster tomorrow, while he's playing "drop the soap"!!
DemocratsAreShee p

Dixon, CA

#920 Feb 14, 2014
SuckIt Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Kool-Aid is the top beverage of choice for ghetto people. This beverage is available in a variety of flavors that niggerz don't know except by color (ie. red, blue, and grape)While nigger adults enjoy their malt liquor, Kool-Aid is the equivalent to crack for kids. Ghetto children will experience withdrawal symptoms if they do not have Kool-Aid every 4 hours. Sometimes ghetto kids would forgo the water and just eat the Kool-Aid powder by itself. An indicator that Kool-Aid is being eaten out of the packet is stained finger tips.Kool-Aid has long been marketed to BLACKS due to it being dirt cheap and having very little nutritional value. 
LOL!!!
I want my MTV

Fairfield, CA

#921 Feb 17, 2014
Please revive this conversation. We need another Mark Lewis defender to tell us how innocent he is. And, please say things like, "boom" - that'd be great, thanks.
just an observer

Vacaville, CA

#922 Feb 18, 2014
Anyone going to the big fbc estate sale? Guess they are selling everything including the mansion.
Shut Up

Vacaville, CA

#923 Feb 18, 2014
I want my MTV wrote:
Please revive this conversation. We need another Mark Lewis defender to tell us how innocent he is. And, please say things like, "boom" - that'd be great, thanks.
Looks like someone wants mark on the news, find something better to do than be a bitch
justasugjestion

San Jose, CA

#924 Feb 18, 2014
What is happening eighth FBC? Is the bank finally foreclosing?
justasugjestion

San Jose, CA

#925 Feb 18, 2014
I mean with.....FBC
just an observer

Los Angeles, CA

#926 Feb 18, 2014
From what i gather the big house is being put on the market next week. They have emptied the place and already sold some of the appliances. Holding a yard sale this weekend for all the junk from in there.
DemocratsAreShee p

Dixon, CA

#928 Feb 18, 2014
SO FUNNY wrote:
where are all the supposed "men " of that fake church? all you see on tv defending him are women? must be his mistresses .....oooops i mean followers.oh thats right no real men go to that church anymore, i hear through a good source that they are selling contents of big house to pay for the idiot to have a lawyer how stupid are they, and that they are having a garage sale to raise money to pay his lawyer, bet they will have womens clothes and all the mens pants are half off!!!!!!!! well in his case and his weasel charlies case all the way off!!!!!! i class that church fellowship baptist cult , because in the bible you cannot preach if your character is in question and the vermins(mark lewis) character is gone he is a liar,thief ,con artist, womanizer and a drug dealer as wellas a wife beater wow that is a lot. the garage sale is this sat the 23rd of feb please DONT GO BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM it will only benefit those liars and that asshole they call "pastor mark". and by the way his bail was not reduced today and his lawyer will be back in court on friday to argue why it wasnt , ill tell you why that idiot is a flight risk and a danger to any memeber or ex member that has the guts to stand up to his tactics !!!!! well i hope they put him under the jail where true animals belong
I heard Charlie is giving hand jobs for $10 at the garage sale! Be there!
DemocratsAreShee p

Dixon, CA

#929 Feb 18, 2014
I want my MTV wrote:
Boom Shakalaka!!!
DemocratsAreShee p

Dixon, CA

#930 Feb 18, 2014
just an observer wrote:
From what i gather the big house is being put on the market next week. They have emptied the place and already sold some of the appliances. Holding a yard sale this weekend for all the junk from in there.
Are they relocating the drug fiends that we're living in it?
DemocratsAreShee p

Dixon, CA

#931 Feb 18, 2014
SO FUNNY wrote:
where are all the supposed "men " of that fake church? all you see on tv defending him are women? must be his mistresses .....oooops i mean followers.oh thats right no real men go to that church anymore, i hear through a good source that they are selling contents of big house to pBFay for the idiot to have a lawyer how stupid are they, and that they are having a garage sale to raise money to pay his lawyer, bet they will have womens clothes and all the mens pants are half off!!!!!!!! well in his case and his weasel charlies case all the way off!!!!!! i class that church fellowship baptist cult , because in the bible you cannot preach if your character is in question and the vermins(mark lewis) character is gone he is a liar,thief ,con artist, womanizer and a drug dealer as wellas a wife beater wow that is a lot. the garage sale is this sat the 23rd of feb please DONT GO BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM it will only benefit those liars and that asshole they call "pastor mark". and by the way his bail was not reduced today and his lawyer will be back in court on friday to argue why it wasnt , ill tell you why that idiot is a flight risk and a danger to any memeber or ex member that has the guts to stand up to his tactics !!!!! well i hope they put him under the jail where true animals belong
Straight up flight risk for sure!!!
I want my MTV

Fairfield, CA

#932 Feb 19, 2014
Thank you. This is much more like it. What's next? A bake sale? "Brownies for Bail!"
Or how about a crab feed? "Don't be 'shellfish', help Pastor Mark!"
Moneymakah

San Leandro, CA

#933 Feb 19, 2014
I want my MTV wrote:
Thank you. This is much more like it. What's next? A bake sale? "Brownies for Bail!"
Autographed pics. Calendar (4 seasons of sin). An artful compilation of nudies and mug shots with moving or inspirational quotes.
Shut Up

Vacaville, CA

#934 Feb 19, 2014
I heard Desiree is sending naked pics for only older men. She'll do it for a cheeseburger
DemocratsAreShee p

Fairfield, CA

#935 Feb 19, 2014
I want my MTV wrote:
If those brownies have weed in them, then put me down for a pan full!!!
lollook

Howell, MI

#936 Feb 19, 2014
santa clause.. satan cauls

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happens if take 4 ambiens 5mg? or 5 ambie... 55 min lucero 1
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) Feb 15 BlueMountainVacuum 352
Review: Final Strike Martial Arts (Jul '16) Feb 4 Harinderjit Gill 98
Scammed by Richardson RV; DO NOT do business w... (Feb '15) Feb 2 DK FSS 15
News Attorney: Walmart Locked, 'Segregated' African ... Jan 27 Dont be Dopey 2
News Parents arrested after children found shackled ... Jan 20 Rin Tin Tin 7
News California teen leads deputies to parents' hous... Jan '18 Izzy-_- 7

Menifee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menifee Mortgages