Buddy

Dixon, CA

#892 Feb 11, 2014
No Doy wrote:
I do know lots of police officers in town and a large majority are actual bible believing, God fearing Christians who would've rather not been tasked with arresting a pastor and bringing shame to the the worlds view of Christianity because of the medias sharing of this false prophet. mark lewis has done more damage to the kingdom than good, that in and of itself should be chilling enough to not have one member at Fbc.
Really? You know a lot of police officers? Tell me what you know about Lori Miramoto?

And I highly doubt they are God fearing, Bible believing Christians....If so, they probably believe the pope's published piece of garbage, and not the KJV.
just an observer

Vacaville, CA

#893 Feb 12, 2014
Buddy, just because he did something for you does not give him license to sin. He had admitted to dating a divorced woman whose ex husband was a member of that church. Can you tell me what the Bible has to say about that?

There was a group there that tried to tell you people the truth but you would rather listen to his lies about those people than actually go to them and hear them out. Do you idiots honestly believe that someone was trying to take over the church?

I know for a certainty that God has blessed many of those who have left and given them a much better opportunity to serve God than they ever had while trying to serve God under that clowns authority.
Mackintosh

Vacaville, CA

#894 Feb 12, 2014
Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You know a lot of police officers? Tell me what you know about Lori Miramoto?
And I highly doubt they are God fearing, Bible believing Christians....If so, they probably believe the pope's published piece of garbage, and not the KJV.
In fact they are god fearing men and women and if your are going to trash an officer at least get the name right. I also know most of the officers and they are wonderful men and women who serve our community. How dare you trash these people who put their lives on the line every day to protect clueless ungrateful people like you. You call yourself a Christian but yet you trash a group of people that protect you. You are no Christian you sir are a cult member
BackUp

Vacaville, CA

#895 Feb 12, 2014
Mackintosh wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact they are god fearing men and women and if your are going to trash an officer at least get the name right. I also know most of the officers and they are wonderful men and women who serve our community. How dare you trash these people who put their lives on the line every day to protect clueless ungrateful people like you. You call yourself a Christian but yet you trash a group of people that protect you. You are no Christian you sir are a cult member
Not all officers in Vacaville are good Christians, in fact a few go to church because their wives make them or its a good image.

With that said, being churched or a Christian is not relevant to the manner they do their jobs. Those on this case are not going to be jaded and less likely to cover up for a church because one of their brothers and sisters worships there. They know how to assign officers or bring in other departments to ensure investigations are legit, like when they brought in CHP but for you to make blanket statements about their faith is just as much a lie as any this pastor is making and yes I too know various officers and the fact that their Christmas parties are more like frat parties than respectable Christian events. So no these are not all men and/or women of faith they are however good at investigating crime.
Another kool aid drinker

Vacaville, CA

#896 Feb 12, 2014
Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Pastor Mark has nothing on me. If he did, and shared it, it would probably sound like something that one of us has probably done in our lives. I mean I'm a sinner just like everyone else, so really anything he has on me would probably be the same things he would have on everyone else. Why do I defend him? He has supported & defended me. Most Pastors if you need help, will just meet with you for 30 minutes and then give you the chatty charles speech about "read your Bible and just keep praying" that they probably give to everyone else with a problem. Pastor Mark goes further than that. He's been willing to do whatever it takes to help you through whatever you've been going through, even into the late hours of the night. Every time I've had a meeting with him, I've always come out better than when I went in. Every single time! And, as an added bonus, he's given me things here and there, but NEVER ONCE has he asked me to do anything criminal for him. Never! If he did ask me to do anything, it was usually something as innocent as helping make water balloons for water war sunday, or something like that. So I defend out of sheer appreciation. Not because I'm scared. I am not going to sit here and watch people trash somebody who has helped me tremendously throughout the last few years!
YOU ARE ONE SAD INDIVIDUAL BUDDY...defend out of "appriciation" ? Hmm...I bet he "helped" numerous people, I get that...but so do other felons, murderers, child molesters etc...sure doesn't make them innocent! I'm not a member of Joanna's family as you assumed. Since your head is up marks ass so far, check for polips...they can be cancerous. Keep sippin on the kool-aid & wait for your so called "field day" where in fact you won't be laughing. And one more thing, I'm not the only one who noticed you have nothing to say in response to his allegations you back up! Naked selfies??? Meth??? Sexting??? So you must believe in your heart that this is true or you too are participating in his illegal, deceitful,& sickening ways.
Another kool aid drinker

Vacaville, CA

#897 Feb 12, 2014
No Doy wrote:
Buddy I'm sorry but Mark Lewis chose to have an inner circle of goons like you. You're standing up and defending him and will fight the fight for him, so one must ask what information does he have on you that you must be ever so vigilant in your moronic defense? Your church is not healthy for continuing to stick by a person that is deceitful. It's one thing to want the best for your pastor and to help get him the support, drug counseling or things he may need but it's another to have your head so far up your ass that you ears are closed to the truth. People like Mark intentionally choose uneducated people such as yourself because without an entourage of loons or fanatics Mark would just be another inmate getting no correspondence. It's nice to know he will have penpals. If any believe how loved Ms Joanna was and you go on to bash her family. Her family are people that never needed you or your church. Her family were the people that when she cried and came for help they tried to help their daughter. She was abused, do so e research this is classic abuse and the abuse continues maybe not physically but mentally on people like yourself not merely clever enough to see the man casting all the stones against everyone else is your pastor. Everyone else is wrong, the police, Sara, her family, the poor teen girl he enticed and took advantage of. Dear mr buddy look in the mirror and say to yourself "I'm good enough, I'm strong enough and darn it people like me, I don't need mark lewis!" You are just a tool in his shed and nothing else, there is no relationship because sociopaths don't have relationships with people, he sole purpose is how he can use you for his own personal gain. There's more to life than living with your head up your ass, so dig yourself out and no I'm not related to Joanna, but I do know lots of police officers in town and a large majority are actual bible believing, God fearing Christians who would've rather not been tasked with arresting a pastor and bringing shame to the the worlds view of Christianity because of the medias sharing of this false prophet. mark lewis has done more damage to the kingdom than good, that in and of itself should be chilling enough to not have one member at Fbc.
AMEN!
Another kool aid drinker

Vacaville, CA

#898 Feb 12, 2014
Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Another sad truth...mark was ALWAYS bashing other churches, pastors, bibles etc...that is NO REAL man of GOD!
Go drink some more kool-aid......drink up!
Another kool aid drinker

Vacaville, CA

#899 Feb 12, 2014
Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Pastor Mark has nothing on me. If he did, and shared it, it would probably sound like something that one of us has probably done in our lives. I mean I'm a sinner just like everyone else, so really anything he has on me would probably be the same things he would have on everyone else. Why do I defend him? He has supported & defended me. Most Pastors if you need help, will just meet with you for 30 minutes and then give you the chatty charles speech about "read your Bible and just keep praying" that they probably give to everyone else with a problem. Pastor Mark goes further than that. He's been willing to do whatever it takes to help you through whatever you've been going through, even into the late hours of the night. Every time I've had a meeting with him, I've always come out better than when I went in. Every single time! And, as an added bonus, he's given me things here and there, but NEVER ONCE has he asked me to do anything criminal for him. Never! If he did ask me to do anything, it was usually something as innocent as helping make water balloons for water war sunday, or something like that. So I defend out of sheer appreciation. Not because I'm scared. I am not going to sit here and watch people trash somebody who has helped me tremendously throughout the last few years!
You defend out of "appreciation " I'm sure felons, murderers, child molesters, etc have done nice things to help people too. Does not mean they are innocent! While your head is up marks ass check for polyps, they can be cancerous! I'm sure he helped all those he has now hurt & ruined their lives.
Go drink some more kool-aid...
BackUp

Vacaville, CA

#900 Feb 12, 2014
Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
I sense your frustration but Wow, really you trash the Pope? And you can back up off VacaPD. They are doing a legitimate job & if you have TRUE GOD's Honest True concerns or allegations against those on this case they have supervisors & an IA department.

Whether they attend and truly believe the word of God is of concern for their souls, not the job they are doing. I know beyond any reasonable doubt from the very pit of my soul that the detective that was assigned to this case is not the kind of man who would even in a million years plant or fabricate evidence. He is a good honest cop who takes his job and commitment to our community very serious. He will go above and beyond especially for families and kids in distress. He will also turn over every single rock and stone to get to the truth so an innocent person isn't behind bars or to allow someone to get help,

Fellowship Baptist Church is the only church in VV that God put up a protective shield to prevent me from attending, it was an emphatic NO when I prayed about attending there.

I hope God enlightens you but just because someone did nice things for you doesn't give them license to sin and hurt people. Also, there are MANY pastors in this community and others that will spend as much time as needed with people and bend over backwards to help someone, the difference is they aren't on drugs or having their girlfriends overnight.

Please just ask questions. Why wasn't he accountable when his behavior first started? Why isn't he connected with the other pastors in the community, they frequently get together to discuss the word, families, debate beliefs and hold each other up? Why was counseling not a requirement? Why isn't their elected officials with no undue pressure from the congregation to him accountable? Why was a man on shaky ground and clearly not a pastor by biblical standards not ministered to as opposed to given the reigns of the church?

You're basing your defense of him on feelings and favors not on the word. Rather than coming here and saying our pastor is sick & may even be a false prophet please pray for him and our church and the Christian faith as a whole. God knows the truth, if this man were innocent that simple fact would suffice.

God knows the truth but you can quit fabricating lies about Vacaville PD because I can assure you beyond any reasonable doubt Det. Lechuga cares only about getting to the bottom of crime and protecting our community and is a compassionate professional, as are the others on this case.

There is no better or more unbiased detective for a case involving a church.
Come On Now

Elk Grove, CA

#901 Feb 12, 2014
Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
A while back I was shown a document with the original information, dated 1980. I don't have it in my possession though...
Well, there it is! It must be true. We are all so sorry for doubting you. Are you really that dumb? You were a high school teacher? Someone with your lack of common sense was teaching our young? Unbelievable.
Omg

Vacaville, CA

#902 Feb 12, 2014
Buddy, you sound like I did at one point, condemning anyone who doesn't believe exactly like I do as a heretic on their way to hell with nothing but lies of the devil in their hearts. But as I got away from fundamentalism, The Lord showed me that He saves and blesses ALL those who believe. It was a hard lesson and one I didn't want to learn, but I am now free of the hatred and legalism that turned others away from Christ.
I suspect you have never been a member of another church. No, other pastors do not just give a troubled Christian "30 minutes and tell them to read their Bibles and pray." When my husband died, Pastor Gainey from First Baptist spent several hours for me, had some wonderful advice and suggestions and just loved me. And I wasn't even a member of the church. And I attended a grief group at another church where the pastor sat with us for every meeting, offering so much encouragement and Bible wisdom for free. And I wasn't a member of that church either.
My point is Mark is very charming and compelling. He had me and my family at that church for several years. But he has never had any accountability to anyone and has never had any real training as a pastor. He has fallen into sin and has outcast those who tried to disagree with him. As I've stated before, I personally know someone who bought meth from Mark and had no reason to lie to me about it. Mark helped me too, and led my grandson to The Lord, and those are wonderful things, but other pastors do those things too. If Pastor Gainey, who helped me so much, started selling meth and sleeping with a deacon's ex-wife, I'd condemn him too and certainly not attend his church until he was removed as pastor. It doesn't matter what good Mark has done. He is not doing it now.
My heart breaks for the people left who are defending him. I know they really want to believe all these charges are a conspiracy and Mark is innocent. But he's not and God is no longer blessing that church. God has "removed its candlestick" as the first 3 chapters of Revelation describe. I am praying for all of you and for Mark. Let God's will be done. He will take care of all of this.
Mackintosh

Vacaville, CA

#903 Feb 12, 2014
BackUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all officers in Vacaville are good Christians, in fact a few go to church because their wives make them or its a good image.
With that said, being churched or a Christian is not relevant to the manner they do their jobs. Those on this case are not going to be jaded and less likely to cover up for a church because one of their brothers and sisters worships there. They know how to assign officers or bring in other departments to ensure investigations are legit, like when they brought in CHP but for you to make blanket statements about their faith is just as much a lie as any this pastor is making and yes I too know various officers and the fact that their Christmas parties are more like frat parties than respectable Christian events. So no these are not all men and/or women of faith they are however good at investigating crime.
Didn't say all officers are church going Christians, speaking to the many I know and those don't go to church because their wives make them or image. What does their Xmas parties have to do with anything much less "Christian" events. Does it mean they are not allowed to have a party like anyone else. I have been to my share of those parties and nothing lewd or sinister goes on, it is much like any other holiday party. I guess people don't think of police officers as people with families and faith. What a shame
BackUP

Vacaville, CA

#905 Feb 12, 2014
Mackintosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't say all officers are church going Christians, speaking to the many I know and those don't go to church because their wives make them or image. What does their Xmas parties have to do with anything much less "Christian" events. Does it mean they are not allowed to have a party like anyone else. I have been to my share of those parties and nothing lewd or sinister goes on, it is much like any other holiday party. I guess people don't think of police officers as people with families and faith. What a shame
I've seen the other side of their "Christianity" and know if they are Christians they do not get to have parties like everyone else. You can say what you want, but the women around these guys have a different take.

I've seen those with the best of "Christian" reputations be antagonist and also flat out lie if not get in someone's face swearing. There are a FEW I would say walk the walk and talk the talk on a consistent basis.

Being a Christian is irrelevant to being a good cop. There are many good cops on the force but if they profess to have faith I expect them to behave as such and in the field they don't often.
BackUP

Vacaville, CA

#906 Feb 12, 2014
Okay, I actually am done for with this. It's a sad state of being that I've allowed myself to get caught up in this insanity. It's not my problem and these cops don't need defending.

I personally don't care what happens to this church or the people in it, I hope they weed out the criminals and lock their loser butts up.

Disgusted with myself for getting caught up and the whole situation.
questionsneedans wers

Fairfield, CA

#907 Feb 13, 2014
Anybody know if the hearing was today and what happened?
Mackintosh

Vacaville, CA

#908 Feb 13, 2014
questionsneedanswers wrote:
Anybody know if the hearing was today and what happened?
Pled not guilty, surprise surprise. New hearing for bail on Tuesday. The usual suspects from the so called church were there supporting this clown. I see they hold this guy in higher esteem than Jesus.
questionsneedans wers

Fairfield, CA

#909 Feb 13, 2014
Mackintosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Pled not guilty, surprise surprise. New hearing for bail on Tuesday. The usual suspects from the so called church were there supporting this clown. I see they hold this guy in higher esteem than Jesus.
Thanks for the update. Can u tell me how you find out what is happening? Do you go to the court yourself?
No Doy

Vacaville, CA

#910 Feb 13, 2014
Search solano court connect and look for the goon by name
Mackintosh

Vacaville, CA

#911 Feb 13, 2014
questionsneedanswers wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the update. Can u tell me how you find out what is happening? Do you go to the court yourself?
News
Desirees mom

United States

#912 Feb 13, 2014
Please don't let him bail ! He has time while in there to think of all the terrible things he has done to people. If he bails, he won't think of these things, he will just come up with some more bs to feed people. Terrible man he's become, it's really upsetting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 2 hr hollyweird 2,275
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr east Ramapo schools 200,975
Californians fight over migrants 2 hr squeezers 155
Re-Elect Tom Fuhrman Menifee City Council 14 hr Grapes and Tomatoes 22
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 17 hr free for all 5,081
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sat surfs up 7,955
is it okay to make out with your sister (Feb '11) Thu Veronica 10
•••

Menifee News Video

•••
•••

Menifee Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Menifee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE