GA GIRL

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2011

I don't claim to be nuts, just got caught up in a situation only God will fix, and He is fixing it right now..Thank You Lord!!
JNC

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Mr. Hand.....if you're looking for "answers" yes, there are answers. If you are assuming these parents are trying to point fingers, that is true. Pastor Mark is a very loving, honest, caring person & would never harm anyone. Please don't assume things based on hearsay. They both were a big part of my life & truth is a Godly woman is now in Heaven & her loving husband is hurting here on Earth without his wife.
Mr Hand

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Why did she kill herself?
JNC

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Mr Hand wrote:
Why did she kill herself?
That is between her & God. I know why...you don't deserve to know. Just try to not judge because others sin differently then you.
Mr Hand

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

You are anonymous here.

By not revealing what you know, which you imply would be helpful to the situation, you are keeping the cloud over the players and the church.

Open up and maybe the blackness will go away.
JNC

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Mr Hand wrote:
You are anonymous here.
By not revealing what you know, which you imply would be helpful to the situation, you are keeping the cloud over the players and the church.
Open up and maybe the blackness will go away.
As you are.
It's not my place to "reveal" what I know. I only know because of my relationship with the Lewis family. I encourage you to contact Pastor Mark yourself to talk to him. I do not attend that church but the Pastor is always in my prayers.
It's closed minded people & hear say that keeps the blackness you speak of hovering the church.
Mr Hand

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

All should stay clear of this place. Yes, people have problems...most of their own doing. But the 'act' here is not that of an 'honest, loving and caring' relationship.

Go back to sleep.

JNC

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Mr Hand wrote:
All should stay clear of this place. Yes, people have problems...most of their own doing. But the 'act' here is not that of an 'honest, loving and caring' relationship.
Go back to sleep.
You appear to be very close minded. There was in fact no "act" but an unfortunate event that scarred many.
I'll pray for you "Mr. Hand" ;)
Girly

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

God is in control. Things are being exposed and purged and will get better
Everyone knows

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Mark lewis is a liar and a drug addict who needs to take his hustle elsewhere.God will take care of mark,i pray he gets help.Not a bad guy just someone who got caught up in the power of the position he was given.
JNC

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Funny cuz this isn't the same person, umm, he didn't rent a place to be evicted, nor did he ever lose a car. You sick person!
GA GIRL wrote:
I repent and several times asked for forgiveness for my actions, I have let my pastor stay with me cause he got evicted and his car got repo'd, of course we was in a relationship which he promised he would marry me, 1yr passed and we had a son, remind you still not married, our son was planned so I lived my life for him and our son I did everything for the church as if I was his wife. he told me that I would have to protect his title until he figure out a way to explain to the church that he is getting married and has a son, 2yrs have passed and he sent me a text message saying someone from his pass gave back into his life from 5 years ago and he will be getting married on Tuesday..he has lied and destroyed my life and his 5 month old son his first son and he ask for him..Lair Lair Lair...Lord let your will be done!!!! I helped when no one else would and all I got was heart ache and pain..oh wait I did get my little blessing.
JNC

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Weird, contradicting yourself, a "bad guy" to me would be a liar & drug addict. So, you're right about the one phrase, he's NOT a bad guy.
Everyone knows wrote:
Mark lewis is a liar and a drug addict who needs to take his hustle elsewhere.God will take care of mark,i pray he gets help.Not a bad guy just someone who got caught up in the power of the position he was given.
JNC

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Also GA girl....get some more information before you start your lies. By the way 'lair' is spelled LIAR...so maybe hooked on phonics could be a good start so you can spell your lies & accusations correctly. Sweetheart, he was married once & didn't get remarried as you pointed out. I hope you are seeking mental help because God knows you sure need it!
Whatsup

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

So far Paster Marks' accusers are themselves not creditable people. They themselves are tainted. What are the real motives of people here. As far as I know Paster Mark is still single.
A CONCERNED FORMER MEMBER

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

UPDATE: Mark Lewis has been caught cheating with the ex wife of another man, and using drugs, lying, being a complete hypocrite, not wanting a directory so that people can associate with each other outside of church. The ladies, especially the younger ones are especially enamored with him. He is a narcissist, and I wonder how many other women he slept with. His wife committed suicide over some sort of financial scandal in 2011. I'm beginning to wonder if there wasn't more to it. He almost stepped down from ministry. Now, I wish I had, because he got to me too. I totally fell for all of his B.S., and when I heard this news, it was from a family who used to lead music there. They told me that he was having an affair, had someone bringing hi drugs onto the property, and not only that, I suffer from fibromyalgia. Their caretaker offered me a "joint" for my pain, on the premisis of the church. I warned Mark, but he didn't take it seriously at all, which is going off like alarm bells now. I totally bought into his charm, his wit, and how good he is behind that pulpit, but even satan can masquerade as an angel of light. I have dropped a dime on him, as he already had his car searched by the police dept just a few short weeks ago. I told him that the caretaker offering people weed was going to take the whole church down, and not only did they search Mark's car, they searched his car as well, which wasn't even his, he was just driving it.

I know he is hurting after his wife's death....but at least now he feels no pain, and he's having sex again!

God bless him eh?????
Vacaville mom

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

There are a lot of dirty secrets about this pastor.
I'm beginning to think they are indeed true!
Concerned member

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

I am concerned about misappropriated funds at this church,and inappropriate conduct with the women and young girls there,also I have been giving money freely to the church rumours are that it's going under? I would like to know where my money went, Anyone else have the same concerns? I don't know how to feel I fianally found a church and pastor that i am comfortable with, but now I am having doubts.
Vacaville mom

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

How can anyone be comfortable with a pastor with dark secrets?
Rumors do not seem to come from outer space.
Something isn't right with this church, but what can anyone do?
If anyone has thoughts, ideas, or experience with a situation such as this, please join this conversation.
Thank you!
MICHAEL ANDERSON

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

3 WITNESSES, PLUS ME, THATS 4 ..... WE HAVE WITNESSED BAD BEHAVIOR FROM MARK LEWIS. TRY TO COVER FOR HIM ALL YOU WANT, BUT I KNOW THE TRUTH........ I RESPECT MARK ENOUGH TO NOT GO IN TO DETAIL ON THE INTERNET. I ALSO LOVE HIM ENOUGH TO TELL HIM HE IS WRONG......... "IF YOU DONT CARE FOR SOMEONE, YOU LET THEM DO WHATEVER THEY WANT" -MIKE

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Menifee News Video

•••
•••

Menifee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Menifee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE