Another kool aid drinker

Vacaville, CA

#807 Feb 4, 2014
Nacki wrote:
Yep, did notice that. Why another postponement ?
So he can retain his attorney. It's the same one he used back in the late 90s for drug charges then...surprise! It was meth then too. He's pricey because he's good...must be hard to get money honestly instead of stealing, committing fraud or selling meth. Darn
toomuchdrama

Vacaville, CA

#808 Feb 4, 2014
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you seriously think this is Pastor Mark Lewis? Wow you really are clueless aren't you...Just like when your baby daddy told you that he'd love you forever when he impregnated you with Desiree. Didn't work out like that, did it? LOL!!!
Get out bro!! This ain't a war game, there is no way this ends good for you if you keep supporting mark... you don't owe him anything. No one does, he has done a lot of good for a lot of peopke but it doesn't justify his sin. Dont be afraid, just get out before its to late
Seriously

San Jose, CA

#809 Feb 4, 2014
everybody knows wrote:
<quoted text>No ,Everybody knows that "seriously"Is charles young.
Nope...try again! Maybe the clue is located In your tent in the orchard hahahahahaha
Snoop Dogg

Dixon, CA

#810 Feb 4, 2014
It was postponed by Pastor Mark's request. The Solano County Jail Prom is on the 12th, and he didn't want to miss it. I think a rather large black inmate is his date. Will Mark get flowers, or just a can of butter flavor Crisco?
Betty Chronic

Dixon, CA

#811 Feb 4, 2014
Hey Snoop! Sell me a ounce of your finest! Fo shizzle my nizzle!! 4:20
just an observer

Phoenix, AZ

#812 Feb 4, 2014
Always assumed seriously was Heather based on the level of immaturity
ARE YOU FOR REAL

Vacaville, CA

#813 Feb 4, 2014
you know what charles young you are nothing but a philipino pilsbury doe boy, you need to be a man before its to late for you, they(the police and sheriffs) are really interested in you so if i were you,(thank god i am not) i would look behind me because they are gaining on you, and your dope smoking daddy needs to look out to and your mom lol that is a gross story,GOD is well aware of what you have done and what you are doing to those unassuming kids you teach and that pic of you lol you are ugly man lose some weight and be a man
innocent bystandard

Vacaville, CA

#815 Feb 4, 2014
her mother should be ashamed f her self and owes everyone an apology
Another kool aid drinker

Vacaville, CA

#816 Feb 4, 2014
Snoop Dogg wrote:
It was postponed by Pastor Mark's request. The Solano County Jail Prom is on the 12th, and he didn't want to miss it. I think a rather large black inmate is his date. Will Mark get flowers, or just a can of butter flavor Crisco?
Hahahahaha!
innocent bystandard

Vacaville, CA

#817 Feb 4, 2014
if any of this smack true which I highly doubt it
Another kool aid drinker

Vacaville, CA

#818 Feb 4, 2014
innocent bystandard wrote:
if any of this smack true which I highly doubt it
I'm sorry..."smack" as in information? Why don't you do yourself a favor and read some news articles before posting an ignorant comment. Since you "highly doubt" it...go to the cult tomorrow night for service. I'm sure you can be greater by felons, meth addicts and many more kool-aid drinkers...you can wear your birthday suit & they'll fit you for some nike cortez
Another kool aid drinker

Vacaville, CA

#819 Feb 4, 2014
innocent bystandard wrote:
her mother should be ashamed f her self and owes everyone an apology
You're not making sense & should look into an English or Grammar course in your spare time.
Another kool aid drinker

Vacaville, CA

#820 Feb 4, 2014
everybody knows wrote:
<quoted text>No ,Everybody knows that "seriously"Is charles young.Just like everybody knows you are a liar, a faggot.Ill be collecting the 140 bucks you owe my mom for her car windshield soon,you just dont know....wait for it....You had a chance to man up and tell the truth about Mark,Instead you chose to hang on to the gravy train.Now ,sad but true you are going to have to man up in jail and I dont think thats going to work out for you,you are just a bit too girly.How dare you talk shit to Des,You knew what was going on and werent man enough to tell daddy that its not cool to be banging a little girl.You are a sinking ship.Get a haircut punk.
And, so you're agreeing to him having sex with Des like she claimed?
Seriously

San Jose, CA

#821 Feb 5, 2014
just an observer wrote:
Always assumed seriously was Heather based on the level of immaturity
Heather and Charlie are a little nicer than I am....

Try again...lol
Not Serious

Central District, Hong Kong

#822 Feb 5, 2014
Seriously is a chick out of Ky who likes to troll and grey box
sadtruth

San Jose, CA

#823 Feb 5, 2014
are you for real wrote:
i would like to know why that so called "church" still has its doors open ? i know for a fact several other people that attend there are just as big of liers as that fake so called pastor!!!! charley young, bongard and joe dozer are liers just like there crime boss mark lewis!!!! they did all kinds of things for him lieing about where he was on sundays when they knew he was in jail for beating his wife, and when he was entertaining sarah at that mansion house, those so called "church people" are not looking at the truth otherwise they would be gone, they are being made to feel important so they will stay on the sinking ship to let there egos be fed and there ears to be tickled.when they see what he has done to that church maybe they will wake up. ive talked to people from there that said to me when they made improvements to the sanctuary for more seating he(mark lewis ) told groups of men to lie to the county if they asked because the church was denied permits to make improvements.is this the man of GOD you want preaching to you?i think not
The more that comes out ,the more I realize how Satan has blinded the eyes of those still there and still defending Mark. GET OUT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE AND YOU ARE REVEALED! God is merciful and will pardon. What a horrible shame that it has come to this. A church family and ministry totally destroyed .Lives irreparably damaged and God's name dishonored and mocked.FBC, God is no longer there and you don't even know it..........
Another kool aid drinker

Vacaville, CA

#824 Feb 5, 2014
HAHAHAHAHAHA wrote:
If this man is such an upstanding "Man of God" why take naked pictures of yourself with "Hoho's" as the only thing on your body? He does nothing but harass people who left the church, vandalize property, degrade you from the pulpit when you are not there, and threaten you to get his way. Would you let this idiot take care of your kids???? and the "youth leader" Charles young has taken a picture just the same as his dear leader, with the box of hohos and all, so he is not guilt free as he claims. Mark has been taking money to use for his own uses, cars, drugs, steroids, shoes, guns, whatever he desires. oh, and did I forget to mention paying people to try and kill his ex girl friend????? And that's another thing. In the Baptist belief system, to be a pastor, you must only have one wife, and the wife have one husband, unless they are deceased. Sarah had been married before, twice. What was this "pastor" doing running around with her and having her as his girlfriend if its against the Bible????? And he admitted he was dating her.... from the pulpit none the less. This man is crazy and deserves to be buried under the jail. Taking the church members' money to use for himself. He has hidden behind the suit and tie too long. He is not alone in this endeavor. Everyone knows he had help. I'm just waiting for more charges to come.
I agree, however...his girlfriend only had been married once. He never admitted to the church he was with her. He lied if anyone even asked. He wouldn't allow her to even attend services there. I'm guessing this is why so many of the female followers he's been sexting and sending naked selfies to would be so quick to assume it's a lie. I agree this so called man is "pure evil" as Sarah was quoted saying. Charles is right behind him and better off behind bars, believe me...you're much safer there buddy!
everybody knows

Suisun City, CA

#825 Feb 5, 2014
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope...try again! Maybe the clue is located In your tent in the orchard hahahahahaha
save your lies for the courtroom punk.
Ridiculousness

San Leandro, CA

#826 Feb 5, 2014
Another kool aid drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, however...his girlfriend only had been married once. He never admitted to the church he was with her. He lied if anyone even asked. He wouldn't allow her to even attend services there. I'm guessing this is why so many of the female followers he's been sexting and sending naked selfies to would be so quick to assume it's a lie. I agree this so called man is "pure evil" as Sarah was quoted saying. Charles is right behind him and better off behind bars, believe me...you're much safer there buddy!
My friend included! I wish she would open her eyes a realize she wasn't the only one he was sexting--that what she had with him was not real
innocent bystandard

Vacaville, CA

#827 Feb 5, 2014
actually I find your brand of crack very amusing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scammed by Richardson RV; DO NOT do business w... (Feb '15) Aug 16 Anthony 4
illegals in perris (Feb '09) Aug 9 Clinton 2016 184
Menifee- will it take a turn for the worst? (Aug '09) Aug 9 Trump 2016 88
I would like peoples input Aug 7 A Friend 2
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) Aug 3 Jimbo 351
Review: Final Strike Martial Arts (Apr '15) Jul '16 Evemoore 2
Review: Final Strike Martial Arts Jul '16 Evemoore 1

Menifee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance