4realbro

Vaucluse, Australia

#785 Feb 3, 2014
LEAVE CHARLIE GO TO YIUR GRANDPAS OR PARENTS OR YOUR BROTHERS JUST SAVE YOURSELF FROM RUINING YOUR LIFE FOR GOOD. LOVE YA BROTHER
Lies

Pittsboro, NC

#786 Feb 3, 2014
Joanna moved into Marks apartment less than a month before their wedding. Her lease was up and she did not want to sign a new one. She did not stay with him though. I know this because she stayed with me up until their wedding. He was asked to be the Pastor shortly AFTER they were married. So neither of them were living in sin. It appears Marks life is full of sin right now but I must say that when him and Joanna first got married things were good. They both were seeking Jesus. He had not been abusive for about a year before they married. I moved shortly after they got married and lost contact. This situation is bad enough without posting false information. Please be mindful of that.
scotty

San Leandro, CA

#787 Feb 3, 2014
Desirees mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my goodness scott,, how are you? How's mom? Gosh it's been long time! I moved to Missouri 2 years ago, I was working at prison in Vacaville and was really sick of the changes in that town, so I left.
doin great. Just got married. Mom is good. We were upset to hear that it was desiree that mark was manipulating. We are praying for u guys. We want mark to answer for what he has done. Glad to hear your doing well. Hope Desiree and eric are doin good. Look my mom up on facebook
Nacki

Vacaville, CA

#788 Feb 3, 2014
Lies wrote:
Joanna moved into Marks apartment less than a month before their wedding. Her lease was up and she did not want to sign a new one. She did not stay with him though. I know this because she stayed with me up until their wedding. He was asked to be the Pastor shortly AFTER they were married. So neither of them were living in sin. It appears Marks life is full of sin right now but I must say that when him and Joanna first got married things were good. They both were seeking Jesus. He had not been abusive for about a year before they married. I moved shortly after they got married and lost contact. This situation is bad enough without posting false information. Please be mindful of that.

He is a stain on humanity and hiding behind the cloak of being a pastor. He preys on the less fortunate and manipulates them to do dirty work for him. He is the worst kind by pretending to care and help others while satisfying his own sinful desires. This is no man of God, in fact he makes a mockery of religion.
4realbro

Northmead, Australia

#789 Feb 3, 2014
That's your opinion. I was told from a reliable source and they were right about everything. But your entitled to your opinion but the fact your defending him of all he's done is scsrey. Well he did live with her before they were married which you even admitted. What has to happen for you guys to acknowledge his wrongs and why he shouldn't be a Pastor.
Lies

Pittsboro, NC

#790 Feb 3, 2014
Not an opinion! I stated facts. Now here is my opinion I am by no means defending Mark. I totally think that no matter what he is convicted of that his role as Pastor should be terminated at this point. The fact that you said I was told by.....is just not enough. That's rumors. Joanna stayed with me once she moved out of her apartment. I was in their wedding. I knew things first hand. Like I said there is enough legit crap to this situation without having to spread rumors and state facts that are not true.
Seriously

United States

#791 Feb 3, 2014
4realbro wrote:
That's your opinion. I was told from a reliable source and they were right about everything. But your entitled to your opinion but the fact your defending him of all he's done is scsrey. Well he did live with her before they were married which you even admitted. What has to happen for you guys to acknowledge his wrongs and why he shouldn't be a Pastor.
Oh yea? And which "reliable source" was this?
Seriously

United States

#792 Feb 3, 2014
Desirees mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up mark, don't get mad because my phone is filled with your texts begging me to answer so you could tell me your side of the story!! Guess what, I have them all and so does Vvpd so keep hatin like the punk you are!!
Do you seriously think this is Pastor Mark Lewis? Wow you really are clueless aren't you...Just like when your baby daddy told you that he'd love you forever when he impregnated you with Desiree. Didn't work out like that, did it? LOL!!!
Wowza

San Leandro, CA

#793 Feb 3, 2014
Anyone who says terrible things about the deceased and about Mrs. hunter should go take a long walk. What teenage girl doesn't go through feelings of resentment toward her parents? What girl doesn't keep a diary to vent in? I have known the hunter family for many years and Patricia and Joe are some of the most loving people you will ever meet. Their track record speaks for itself in the kind of loving woman Joanna was and the great person JJ is now. Also- mark Lewis' track record speaks for itself- shrouded in secrecy and lies. We know for sure he beat Joanna up, that alone speaks volumes about his character. No man of God, currently leading a congregation honestly and truthfully would beat his wife. Yes we all have demons. Yes we all have a past . But Mark Lewis' past is public knowledge and it is filled with drugs, scams, and abusive behavior. God rest Joanna's soul I pray she is in Heaven rejoicing to be free of her pain. God bless the Hunter family in their time of loss.
your GGGay

San Leandro, CA

#794 Feb 3, 2014
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you seriously think this is Pastor Mark Lewis? Wow you really are clueless aren't you...Just like when your baby daddy told you that he'd love you forever when he impregnated you with Desiree. Didn't work out like that, did it? LOL!!!
do the world a favor, and go play in traffic. Get bent!... FLEM-WAD! go back to defending your evil deceitful so-called pastor who's gonna get butt-raped in san quentin and then folsom you queer. He deserves it and so do you!
scotty

San Leandro, CA

#795 Feb 3, 2014
Wowza wrote:
Anyone who says terrible things about the deceased and about Mrs. hunter should go take a long walk. What teenage girl doesn't go through feelings of resentment toward her parents? What girl doesn't keep a diary to vent in? I have known the hunter family for many years and Patricia and Joe are some of the most loving people you will ever meet. Their track record speaks for itself in the kind of loving woman Joanna was and the great person JJ is now. Also- mark Lewis' track record speaks for itself- shrouded in secrecy and lies. We know for sure he beat Joanna up, that alone speaks volumes about his character. No man of God, currently leading a congregation honestly and truthfully would beat his wife. Yes we all have demons. Yes we all have a past . But Mark Lewis' past is public knowledge and it is filled with drugs, scams, and abusive behavior. God rest Joanna's soul I pray she is in Heaven rejoicing to be free of her pain. God bless the Hunter family in their time of loss.
I second that!'Seriously' is a scumbag and he will burn in hell with his satan cult leader where he deserves! Douchebag!
4realbro

Northmead, Australia

#796 Feb 3, 2014
Don't give names online.hot
Desirees mom

United States

#797 Feb 3, 2014
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely Mark!! Desirees father is about as crazy as you Mark, so I left it alone!! The only difference between you and him is that he never physically abused women.
Another kool aid drinker

Vacaville, CA

#799 Feb 4, 2014
Desirees mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely Mark!! Desirees father is about as crazy as you Mark, so I left it alone!! The only difference between you and him is that he never physically abused women.
Definitely not defending the devil himself but I don't think he's blogging from his jail cell...just sayin
It just one of his kool-aid drinkin goons
Another kool aid drinker

Vacaville, CA

#800 Feb 4, 2014
Arraignment postponed again until 2/13

Another thought...if he's so innocent where's his family? His brothers, sister, parents? Especially with a pastor as a father?? Oh yea, his brothers both have outstanding warrants in the state of California so they fled.

Does anyone else notice that his supporters are either drug addicts themselves or felons?
Nacki

Vacaville, CA

#801 Feb 4, 2014
Yep, did notice that. Why another postponement ?
everybody knows

Suisun City, CA

#802 Feb 4, 2014
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
No ,Everybody knows that "seriously"Is charles young.Just like everybody knows you are a liar, a faggot.Ill be collecting the 140 bucks you owe my mom for her car windshield soon,you just dont know....wait for it....You had a chance to man up and tell the truth about Mark,Instead you chose to hang on to the gravy train.Now ,sad but true you are going to have to man up in jail and I dont think thats going to work out for you,you are just a bit too girly.How dare you talk shit to Des,You knew what was going on and werent man enough to tell daddy that its not cool to be banging a little girl.You are a sinking ship.Get a haircut punk.
No Kidding

Fair Oaks, CA

#803 Feb 4, 2014
Another kool aid drinker wrote:
Another thought...if he's so innocent where's his family? His brothers, sister, parents? Especially with a pastor as a father?? Oh yea, his brothers both have outstanding warrants in the state of California so they fled.
Does anyone else notice that his supporters are either drug addicts themselves or felons?
That is quite apparent. He's built himself quite a cast of characters. They have to know the truth. Although I know better, I just can't believe or understand how people can be so (For lack of a better word) stupid. Zero common sense. Zero ability to think for themselves with any amount of reason. Completely blind to things that are painstakingly obvious. It is both unreal and amazing.
vintagesaint

Fairfield, CA

#805 Feb 4, 2014
Another kool aid drinker wrote:
Thanks so much for the update. Please keep them coming. We all need closure and to see God at work!
ticked

Fairfield, CA

#806 Feb 4, 2014
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
The "everybody knows" guy is the alias of the guy who started this whole church conflict in the first place!
The whole church "conflict" as you put it started when a man of "God" covered up his sins and the sins of others. Including I am sure,yours as well. When instead of helping people overcome their strongholds and destructive habits, he overlooked them and covered them up. Then when those same people wanted to repent and get their hearts and lives right with God , he would threaten to expose them if they didn't continue to help him or cover for him.It is all being exposed as the Word of God promises. To continue to defend him will only bring greater consequence to you and those you love. Do the right thing before a righteous God defenders. Do you love and worship the God of the universe,or will you continue in sin that Grace may abound?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lariat and whip master to perform at Pena Adobe Jun 20 iefbr14a 1
Weed Jun 12 Tyler 2
Poll Should Sun City Gardens Be Closed Down? (Jun '08) Jun 9 AMH 28
illegals in perris (Feb '09) Jun 7 fed up 174
Perris, California Weather Forecast Jun 5 Weather Forecast 1
News New Metrolink line through Riverside, Perris a ... Jun 5 Metrolink PVL 1
Delicious lil angell May 28 The dark one 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menifee Mortgages