scotty

San Leandro, CA

#763 Feb 1, 2014
Shut Up wrote:
Desiree shouldn't you be blowing someone right now?
why are you picking on her? She didnt do anything but become a victim of that deceiving , lying, horrible dirtbag. Just like many others including his poor late wife. You must be one of his satanist followers. Sure you dont realize your giving allegiance to satan, but who does? He's disguised as angel of light, alot if people fall victim to him. You better step outside the box quick and see who your really defending and following before it's too late for you. You are truly misguided. I have nothing but but for immature teen.
scotty

San Leandro, CA

#765 Feb 2, 2014
scotty wrote:
<quoted text> why are you picking on her? She didnt do anything but become a victim of that deceiving , lying, horrible dirtbag. Just like many others including his poor late wife. You must be one of his satanist followers. Sure you dont realize your giving allegiance to satan, but who does? He's disguised as angel of light, alot if people fall victim to him. You better step outside the box quick and see who your really defending and following before it's too late for you. You are truly misguided. I have nothing but but for immature teen.
love * sorry
Desirees Mom

United States

#766 Feb 2, 2014
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Noooo, Robert Baker started this whole thing! He and Mike Anderson started all the meth rumors because they were mad at him. Desiree, Baker's niece, started the sexting rumors,(and if she truly does think they're true, she might want to grill her uncle to see if maybe HE knows where the pictures REALLY came from...) Not only that, did you all even notice that he tried to start ANOTHER rumor a few posts above regarding a picture of him in jail?
Leave my daughter out of it!! She has no uncles at all in California ! Mark manipulated her and abused her mentally! Thank God she is a strong girl and is back in Missouri with me, working and attending college! All must remember she was a minor when this took place AND CURRENTLY STILL IS!!
Desirees Mom

United States

#767 Feb 2, 2014
Shut Up wrote:
Desiree shouldn't you be blowing someone right now?
Your a SICK man MARK!! Leave my minor child alone once and for all!
Shut Up

Vacaville, CA

#768 Feb 2, 2014
That was uncalled for I am sorry, I am now leaving this blog
Desirees mom

United States

#769 Feb 2, 2014
Shut Up wrote:
That was uncalled for I am sorry, I am now leaving this blog
Thank you for doing so, my daughter does not deserve to be talked to like that.
Seriously

San Jose, CA

#770 Feb 2, 2014
Desirees Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave my daughter out of it!! She has no uncles at all in California ! Mark manipulated her and abused her mentally! Thank God she is a strong girl and is back in Missouri with me, working and attending college! All must remember she was a minor when this took place AND CURRENTLY STILL IS!!
And you, currently still, are a dumb blonde lol
Desirees mom

Kansas City, MO

#771 Feb 2, 2014
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
And you, currently still, are a dumb blonde lol
Grow up mark, don't get mad because my phone is filled with your texts begging me to answer so you could tell me your side of the story!! Guess what, I have them all and so does Vvpd so keep hatin like the punk you are!!
scotty

San Leandro, CA

#772 Feb 2, 2014
Desirees mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up mark, don't get mad because my phone is filled with your texts begging me to answer so you could tell me your side of the story!! Guess what, I have them all and so does Vvpd so keep hatin like the punk you are!!
luanne?
Desirees mom

Kansas City, MO

#773 Feb 2, 2014
scotty wrote:
<quoted text> luanne?
Yes this is Luanne.
scotty

San Leandro, CA

#774 Feb 2, 2014
Desirees mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes this is Luanne.
scott. Pams son.
Desirees mom

United States

#775 Feb 2, 2014
scotty wrote:
<quoted text> scott. Pams son.
Oh my goodness scott,, how are you? How's mom? Gosh it's been long time! I moved to Missouri 2 years ago, I was working at prison in Vacaville and was really sick of the changes in that town, so I left.
everybody knows

Suisun City, CA

#776 Feb 2, 2014
Cant wait till court,wait for it...wait for it.Luv you Des,Hope you are safe and away and doing well.Could someone tell marks attourney to fix his collar....
vintagesaint

Fairfield, CA

#777 Feb 2, 2014
everybody knows wrote:
Cant wait till court,wait for it...wait for it.Luv you Des,Hope you are safe and away and doing well.Could someone tell marks attourney to fix his collar....
Could someone please post any trial date or updates in the case. It is interesting to see God at work through human beings.
McJolly

Dixon, CA

#778 Feb 2, 2014
Lewis, permitted to wear a suit jacket and tie instead of a jail issued jumpsuit, appeared alongside Fairfield criminal defense attorney Denis Honeychurch, who indicated that he had not been retained yet and asked to continue the arraignment. Lewis did not enter a plea to the charges and Foor ordered him back at 8:30 a.m. on Feb. 4 to complete the arraignment.
Howard Stern

Dixon, CA

#779 Feb 2, 2014
Seahawks can suck it!
Howard Stern

Dixon, CA

#780 Feb 2, 2014
Again, almost no cars in the church parking lot this morning.
good thing

San Leandro, CA

#782 Feb 2, 2014
Howard Stern wrote:
Again, almost no cars in the church parking lot this morning.
of course there wasn't. satan is losing his followers. Good thing the cult is getting smaller. Will only be matt and charles soon.
4realbro

Annandale, Australia

#783 Feb 3, 2014
No real man Beats a women. Should be charged for everything. Why is the Church not aware of his previous charges and if they are it says s lot about the remaining congregstion. Charlie leave before they take you away in a orange jump suit too.
4realbro

Vaucluse, Australia

#784 Feb 3, 2014
Also what Pastor has s physical relationship with women in the church. What about the girl he last dated. She has like 3 kids to 2 different men and she was the ex wife of a deacon in his church. I beleive he's been on drugs for years but it's just got worse. He would talk to me and I would think in my mind is this guy high. Probably was.
I honestly believe he was doing ok back around 2003-2007 but went downhill after that. You could tell in the preaching too. I wondering if people know he was living with his gf Joanna Hunter at the time when he was dumped with the Church. Was living in sin and fresh out of prison. Awesome person to give a church to oh he went to prison back then for meth. So um like he has s pass with this. Why can't you see and believe the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: South Perris Metrolink Station Apr 29 Metrolink South P... 1
Review: Downtown Perris Metrolink Station Apr 29 Metrolink Downtow... 1
News Man Accused of Stealing Two Cars, Trying to Rob... Apr 28 Nosafeplace 1
News PERRIS: Man charged with three counts of murder (Aug '13) Apr 24 White13China 3
Brittany CROUCH (Mar '15) Apr 22 White13China 3
Taggers: (Feb '06) Apr 22 White13China 252
News Orange County deputy loses rifle, search underway Apr 20 jill 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menifee Mortgages