everybody knows

Fairfield, CA

#677 Jan 28, 2014
charles ,you looked sooooo sad when you saw your man in chains today.I guess you two havent gotten to that point in your BROmance yet.Dont frett,he will be out and ready for your lovin in 10 years or so.Hell,He will probably come out looking a little bit more like a lady for you,convicts dont like punks who take advantage of little girls.Oh yeah,by the way,How old was shawna when you started your little romance with her???Whats that??You dont want to talk about it?I guess I understand,You wanted to be just like your role model daddy Mark,I mean PastorhahahahahahahaMark
Howard Stern

Dixon, CA

#678 Jan 28, 2014
Baba Booie!
done

Vacaville, CA

#679 Jan 28, 2014
everybody knows wrote:
charles ,you looked sooooo sad when you saw your man in chains today.I guess you two havent gotten to that point in your BROmance yet.Dont frett,he will be out and ready for your lovin in 10 years or so.Hell,He will probably come out looking a little bit more like a lady for you,convicts dont like punks who take advantage of little girls.Oh yeah,by the way,How old was shawna when you started your little romance with her???Whats that??You dont want to talk about it?I guess I understand,You wanted to be just like your role model daddy Mark,I mean PastorhahahahahahahaMark
I cant stand mark or matt, but because of idiots like this "everybody knows" guy and others, im done with this forum. Its become a joke! Thanks jerk-off
seriously

Vacaville, CA

#680 Jan 28, 2014
done wrote:
<quoted text> I cant stand mark or matt, but because of idiots like this "everybody knows" guy and others, im done with this forum. Its become a joke! Thanks jerk-off
The "everybody knows" guy is the alias of the guy who started this whole church conflict in the first place!
Voice of Reason

Elk Grove, CA

#681 Jan 28, 2014
I have read every comment on this thread. I have read and watched the news regarding this whole matter. With that said, how can people be so vulnerable and naive? This is no church of God. This con man's "flock" is being led astray in a big way and are too blind (Or in too deep) to see it. He is a master manipulator. Using a twisted interpretation of the Bible and it's passages is one of the oldest "tricks" in the book. Of course he was always willing to "help". He had a hidden agenda. That is how it works, and he has worked it well. What is worse is that he is using it for EVIL! Mark Lewis is a soldier in the devil's army. My guess is that no one that follows this career criminal has ever heard other interpretations. "Mark" is doing the devils's work with the help of many enablers. It is all very sad. Corruption. Cover-ups. Drugs. Sexting. A questionable "suicide". The things that poor woman, Joanna(?) had to endure, I don't want to imagine. Whether directly (Murder), or indirectly (Suicide), this fake pastor/narcissist/punk is responsible for her death. That is very clear! I hope he gets all that is coming to him. It is his time to pay the piper. To "Desiree", I am so sorry. You were preyed on by his evil as well. When you looked for help, what did you get? As for this "Matt", he should be in prison if what I have read is true. Is it? He stomped on a man's head? That's barbaric! And now he is the one giving the "lesson"? People...WAKE UP!

I know that our God is real, Young said.I know that a negative force is out there trying to hinder us from doing our good work....Dude, your "negative force" is Mark Lewis and all his people, you included, you poor, misguided soul. May you and the rest find the true Word and a more directional interpretation of the Holy Bible. Meanwhile, you are all walking down the wrong path. You are not walking with God, you are walking against Him. So sad. I pray that God heals all those victimized by this evil sinner.
just wondering

Vacaville, CA

#683 Jan 28, 2014
Who is preaching at FBC???
vacaville

Castro Valley, CA

#684 Jan 28, 2014
the vacaville reporter states that the church property used as collateral was fraudulently listed to himself mark lewis as trustor and his uncle danny lewis on the church deed of trust .police said the document was newly drafted following his arrest.
vacaville

Castro Valley, CA

#685 Jan 28, 2014
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
The "everybody knows" guy is the alias of the guy who started this whole church conflict in the first place!

mark
vacaville

Castro Valley, CA

#686 Jan 28, 2014
Voice of Reason wrote:
I have read every comment on this thread. I have read and watched the news regarding this whole matter. With that said, how can people be so vulnerable and naive? This is no church of God. This con man's "flock" is being led astray in a big way and are too blind (Or in too deep) to see it. He is a master manipulator. Using a twisted interpretation of the Bible and it's passages is one of the oldest "tricks" in the book. Of course he was always willing to "help". He had a hidden agenda. That is how it works, and he has worked it well. What is worse is that he is using it for EVIL! Mark Lewis is a soldier in the devil's army. My guess is that no one that follows this career criminal has ever heard other interpretations. "Mark" is doing the devils's work with the help of many enablers. It is all very sad. Corruption. Cover-ups. Drugs. Sexting. A questionable "suicide". The things that poor woman, Joanna(?) had to endure, I don't want to imagine. Whether directly (Murder), or indirectly (Suicide), this fake pastor/narcissist/punk is responsible for her death. That is very clear! I hope he gets all that is coming to him. It is his time to pay the piper. To "Desiree", I am so sorry. You were preyed on by his evil as well. When you looked for help, what did you get? As for this "Matt", he should be in prison if what I have read is true. Is it? He stomped on a man's head? That's barbaric! And now he is the one giving the "lesson"? People...WAKE UP!
I know that our God is real, Young said.I know that a negative force is out there trying to hinder us from doing our good work....Dude, your "negative force" is Mark Lewis and all his people, you included, you poor, misguided soul. May you and the rest find the true Word and a more directional interpretation of the Holy Bible. Meanwhile, you are all walking down the wrong path. You are not walking with God, you are walking against Him. So sad. I pray that God heals all those victimized by this evil sinner.

young never mention God or Jesus only their good works and negative forces ? and he is the jr church teacher !
vacaville

Castro Valley, CA

#687 Jan 28, 2014
vacaville wrote:
<quoted text>
young never mention God or Jesus only their good works and negative forces ? and he is the jr church teacher !

my bad
young did mention God he said i know our God is real.
but so does satan other than that he says neg. forces and their good works ???? where is God in that
Seriously

Vacaville, CA

#688 Jan 28, 2014
vacaville wrote:
<quoted text>
mark
Noooo, Robert Baker started this whole thing! He and Mike Anderson started all the meth rumors because they were mad at him. Desiree, Baker's niece, started the sexting rumors,(and if she truly does think they're true, she might want to grill her uncle to see if maybe HE knows where the pictures REALLY came from...) Not only that, did you all even notice that he tried to start ANOTHER rumor a few posts above regarding a picture of him in jail?
ticked

Fairfield, CA

#689 Jan 28, 2014
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Noooo, Robert Baker started this whole thing! He and Mike Anderson started all the meth rumors because they were mad at him. Desiree, Baker's niece, started the sexting rumors,(and if she truly does think they're true, she might want to grill her uncle to see if maybe HE knows where the pictures REALLY came from...) Not only that, did you all even notice that he tried to start ANOTHER rumor a few posts above regarding a picture of him in jail?
Sorry, incorrect. Mark has been under investigation for two years! If you really want the truth about these accusations, speak to the detective in charge. But I am pretty sure you will not search for the truth because you are terrified of what you will find. Ask God for answers. He will reveal it to you. But you have to be willing to accept you were wrong. That takes courage.
Innocent bystander

Vacaville, CA

#690 Jan 29, 2014
All I have to say that some one is after the pastor he's a young rich bachelor who just lost his wife so tragically one could hardly understand and all these women are throwing them selfs at him wanting what he has he's all alone and has no one and all you can do is bash him I'm really tired rt now ill wright later haters
Immature teen

United States

#691 Jan 29, 2014
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
See this is how I know you are just talking, you don't know crap . I've only known baker for maybe a year and I met him from spending the night with mark all the time , mark told him I was like his daughter so therefore I just started calling him uncle bob. No relation all . && I didn't start any rumors , believe what you want but Matt , tomoloso , mark and Tim Horton and Sarah alllll know the truth . And more importantly God knows
Buddy

Hayward, CA

#692 Jan 29, 2014
ticked wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry, incorrect. Mark has been under investigation for two years! If you really want the truth about these accusations, speak to the detective in charge. But I am pretty sure you will not search for the truth because you are terrified of what you will find. Ask God for answers. He will reveal it to you. But you have to be willing to accept you were wrong. That takes courage.
So if he was on Meth, why wasn't he drug tested? And if he was, how come we haven't heard about a positive result? And don't tell me that cops found it because they didn't and he wasn't charged with possession of a controlled substance.
vacan

Concord, CA

#693 Jan 29, 2014
Immature teen wrote:
<quoted text>
See this is how I know you are just talking, you don't know crap . I've only known baker for maybe a year and I met him from spending the night with mark all the time , mark told him I was like his daughter so therefore I just started calling him uncle bob. No relation all . && I didn't start any rumors , believe what you want but Matt , tomoloso , mark and Tim Horton and Sarah alllll know the truth . And more importantly God knows
thats right des, God knows. You dont even have to defend yourself against these satan followers. The truth is out and mark is getting whats coming to him now. The city is a little safer with him behind bars. Its too bad that lying, murdering coward matt is preaching now. That congregation just chooses to keep following decievers. But that whole church is falling apart now. Our enemy is very clever and very powerful and it looks like he won that church over. So sad
vacan

Concord, CA

#694 Jan 29, 2014
Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
So if he was on Meth, why wasn't he drug tested? And if he was, how come we haven't heard about a positive result? And don't tell me that cops found it because they didn't and he wasn't charged with possession of a controlled substance.
and just for your info. Meth clears outta your system faster than any other drug. You can use meth and still piss clean even before your withdrawl or 'come down' is over. So unless he used that same day a drug test would have been pointless. And it easy to flush it when you know the cops are coming
BeeVee

Vacaville, CA

#695 Jan 29, 2014
Innocent bystander wrote:
All I have to say that some one is after the pastor he's a young rich bachelor who just lost his wife so tragically one could hardly understand and all these women are throwing them selfs at him wanting what he has he's all alone and has no one and all you can do is bash him I'm really tired rt now ill wright later haters
Omg you are truly crazy if you believe that
Ridiculousness

Concord, CA

#696 Jan 29, 2014
You can't be serious...this is a joke right?
Vacaville mom

Vacaville, CA

#697 Jan 29, 2014
That is hilarious and crazy......really?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Menifee- will it take a turn for the worst? (Aug '09) 5 hr Pining 77
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) Wed Tyrone 339
Murrieta Mayor Resigns After Arrest on Suspicio... Oct 22 Gerald Vonberger 1
Another Water Bond Scam ... Oct 22 james marple 1
bbw Oct 21 Alex 1
Looking for a women Oct 21 Ace Mann 1
CA Attorney General re WATER Oct 20 james marple 1

Menifee News Video

Menifee Dating
Find my Match