If only

Hayward, CA

#648 Jan 27, 2014
BeeVee wrote:
Church followers are defunding this fool, this so called pastor, geez people open your eyes. This guy and his felon uncle belong in jail.
"Defund" this guy is exactly what they need to do, lol!
are you for real

Vacaville, CA

#649 Jan 27, 2014
i would like to know why that so called "church" still has its doors open ? i know for a fact several other people that attend there are just as big of liers as that fake so called pastor!!!! charley young, bongard and joe dozer are liers just like there crime boss mark lewis!!!! they did all kinds of things for him lieing about where he was on sundays when they knew he was in jail for beating his wife, and when he was entertaining sarah at that mansion house, those so called "church people" are not looking at the truth otherwise they would be gone, they are being made to feel important so they will stay on the sinking ship to let there egos be fed and there ears to be tickled.when they see what he has done to that church maybe they will wake up. ive talked to people from there that said to me when they made improvements to the sanctuary for more seating he(mark lewis ) told groups of men to lie to the county if they asked because the church was denied permits to make improvements.is this the man of GOD you want preaching to you?i think not
seriously

Vacaville, CA

#652 Jan 27, 2014
everybody knows wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahahahahahahaha.I woke up in my own clothes this mornin,I made what I wanted for breakfast this morning.Only farts I smelled this morning were mine not my bunkees.Im glad this world has IDIOTS like you,Reminds me of just how blessed I am to at least know the difference between right and wrong,which you obviously do not.Sure would like to see A picture of Mark opening his jailhouse lunch here in a few minutes,Now that would be a picture I would send to desirae..........
Did you make breakfast in your tent in the orchard this morning? LOL!
BeeVee

Vacaville, CA

#657 Jan 27, 2014
If only wrote:
<quoted text>
"Defund" this guy is exactly what they need to do, lol!
Lol..I meant defend, but defund could work too
everybody knows

Suisun City, CA

#659 Jan 27, 2014
HILARIOUS1223 wrote:
If you don't think this guy is a creep, check my profile pic. And his "youth leader" has one exactly the same
Dammitt,I heard that there is a new photo of Mark availiable.I thought I had all 80,now I have been told there is a new one of him standing at his cell door wagging his tail when the sherriff calls "yard call".Id really like a copy,can I buy one or do I have to wait till he sends it to some other little girl in his church?(or whoevers church it really is)

Since: Jan 14

Houston, TX

#661 Jan 27, 2014
Any more info on FBC never having filed as a non-profit 501(C)3? How in the workd did the creepy "pastor's" felon uncle ever earn the title church treasurer??? This guy is such a scumbag!!!!

Since: Jan 14

Houston, TX

#662 Jan 27, 2014
Mr Ryan wrote:
<quoted text>
May I introduce you to the facts that you missed before opening your mouth.... www.youtube.com/watch...
What did "pastor" Matt preach about on Sunday?? Was it a good sermon? Any chance he will take over for the creep who is in jail?
To FBC

Vallejo, CA

#663 Jan 27, 2014
Words of Wisdom: "No comment is a valuable phrase" I'm seeing Mark Lewis is in jail but no public record or charges have been formally filed, perhaps tomorrow or the end of the month. Either way, you don't need to defend him and keep the media thriving.

Probers 17:28 King James
Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding.

Proverbs 29:11 King James
A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards.
vacaville

San Ramon, CA

#664 Jan 27, 2014
Local
Search Warrant Reveals Drug Accusations Against Vacaville Pastor
January 27, 2014 6:00 PM
Share on email 5
View Comments
Related Tags:
Mark Lewis, Pastor Mark Lewis, Vacaville
Derek Shore Derek Shore
Derek Shore is an Arizona native with a lifelong passion for news....
Read More

VACAVILLE (CBS13)— A new search warrant uncovered by CBS13 has found a pastor arrested in connection with the firebombing of an ex-girlfriend’s home and possible identity theft of a church is also under investigation for drugs.

The sprawling property that includes Pastor Mark Lewis’ church and his home was searched by officers, who found a handgun and methamphetamine on the property.

Charles Young, who identified himself as one of the pastor’s parishioners and best friends, says it’s all untrue.

“I know there was no methamphetamine,” he said.“I know that for sure.”

But the search warrant doesn’t stop there. It goes on to say Lewis has been under investigation for two years, with informants telling detectives that he was involved in various criminal conduct, including conspiracy, burglary, vandalism and witness intimidation, as well as the possession and distribution of meth.

The pastor remains behind bars, originally accused of putting three people up to throwing a Molotov cocktail into his ex-girlfriend’s house. He was rearrested after authorities say the church he used as bail collateral was not properly registered.

Again, Young says it’s all lies. He couldn’t speak to the pastor’s history, including the pastor’s no-contest plea to meth possession for sale in 1997.

“I know that our God is real,” Young said.“I know that a negative force is out there trying to hinder us from doing our good work.”
Omg

Vacaville, CA

#665 Jan 27, 2014
About FBC and not filing paperwork: as I've said before, I helped start that church, back when the first service was held in a little building that has been replaced by Pelayo's on East Monte Vista. That church was started by a good man of God, Lester Lay, and I don't know why he wouldn't have filed the right paperwork with the state. Less than 10 people in the beginning. There were no scam, no lies, and most importantly, no Lewis family involvement. It breaks my heart to see this church ruined. My kids grew up attending FBC and it was an honest fundamentalist Baptist church.
Not only has Mark Lewis drug the name of Jesus Christ through the mud, he has also drug the name of FBC through the mud. My prayer is for God to restore that church to its original purpose, making disciples and reaching out to the community in Christ's name. But I fear FBC will only be a bad taste in someone's mouth by the time all this is over.
Confusion

Vacaville, CA

#666 Jan 27, 2014
Why is it exactly is it that somone is calling i think his name is matt a murdered ..Is he the new pastor?
just curious

Vallejo, CA

#667 Jan 28, 2014
Confusion wrote:
Why is it exactly is it that somone is calling i think his name is matt a murdered ..Is he the new pastor?
because him and 4 friends marty schwind, ron rath and davis kietz all beat an innocent guy to death in a park on day on bel air drive in vacaville. They were all four a bunch of punks who thought they were the toughest guys in the town, especially MATT! He stomped this poor guys face in while he was already on the ground knocked out. The victim was darren seibert. A father of a little boy and a husband. The sad thing is that all four of them are out of lock up and now this sorry coward is preaching at fbc. Sorry church!!
everybody knows

Suisun City, CA

#668 Jan 28, 2014
so Matts a murderer,and Roberts a snitch,but Marks in the jailhouse,being somebodys bitch. Correct me if im wrong,This website is called"PASTORS WHO LIE" not" people who murder" or "people who tell"Get a clue people.No one is on trial here except a fake ass preacher .God will not be mocked.The bible warns us of that.Mark Lewis is going to pay.All you hanger onners are only hanging on because you are too ashamed to admit that you were played by a scumbag hustler.Get over yourselves already.
just curious

South San Francisco, CA

#669 Jan 28, 2014
everybody knows wrote:
so Matts a murderer,and Roberts a snitch,but Marks in the jailhouse,being somebodys bitch. Correct me if im wrong,This website is called"PASTORS WHO LIE" not" people who murder" or "people who tell"Get a clue people.No one is on trial here except a fake ass preacher .God will not be mocked.The bible warns us of that.Mark Lewis is going to pay.All you hanger onners are only hanging on because you are too ashamed to admit that you were played by a scumbag hustler.Get over yourselves already.
it is about the pastor and who took his spot on the pulpit dumbass! He is a liar and now acting as pastor. So its quite fitting to discuss him on this "pastors who lie" forum.
Seriously

Santa Clara, CA

#670 Jan 28, 2014
everybody knows wrote:
So if he's found not guilty on all charges, then what? Plus, are you too ashamed to admit all the things you did, Baker? Why don't you tell us why you stole that money from Pastor?
Seriously

Santa Clara, CA

#672 Jan 28, 2014
AND why you cussed out your own mother
Mmm

Vacaville, CA

#673 Jan 28, 2014
Can any person call themself a "pastor" Now Matt is preaching please what are you going to teach people. Your murderer!!!The next pastor @ FBC will be the murderer Richard Calkins!!!! This church is a joke look at the vacaville reporter it states Mark was being investigated for 2 years. He would stand up there in front of the church and make fun of people. Its not funny for insecure people to be teased by a "pastor" sweating up there like he needed to do another line come on its 60degrees in there.
Satan

San Leandro, CA

#674 Jan 28, 2014
Yes. Yes. Continue this mockery. Show the world how wrong Christians are, you pathetic fools. Give in to my temptations, insult and exploit each other before I grow bored of this spectacle. More I say! Read and write more! HA HA HA!
An Angel of Christ

Sacramento, CA

#675 Jan 28, 2014
Be gone with you Satan!! These aren't "practicing" Christians silly devil. These are people who like to point fingers at each other instead of focusing on the wolf in sheep's clothing in which you brought to this church! However, these people are STILL children of God and not of yours! With your persuasion, they went astray just a little bit but they will be back! There is no room for you here Satan! You have been rebuked! To the congregation: Do not let Satan lead you. Open your eyes and your minds and continue on in your faith in worshiping Christ.(By the way, Mark Lewis is NOT Christ!) I pray that each and everyone of you get the peace that you all so well deserve. Be kind to your brothers and sisters. I pray that this church start working together instead of trying to fight with each other as it will not do them or anyone else any good. In Jesus Christ's name, I pray, Amen.

Thought for the rest of your life: What would Jesus do?
BeeVee

Vacaville, CA

#676 Jan 28, 2014
This whole "Christian church" is just a joke. The people running this scam are laughing all the way to the bank

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Apr '12) Dec 11 Musikologist 36
Review: Melissa Sara Darrow Dec 11 MELISSA SARA DARROW 2
best /safer area to buy a property Dec 8 Josephina 2
Cell tower Dec 4 UbetterUbet 1
Wish.com is bogus Dec 4 UbetterUbet 3
Panda Express is located at 1816 N. Perris Blvd... (Mar '12) Nov 26 Jacob 3
Review: John Hranek Law Offices (Jan '09) Nov 25 tellinitlikeitis 5

Menifee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance